PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on!

Dirk
04-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Hi all,

I know that a lot of people are still upset that Cutty is gone. But let's do the one thing that sets Broncos fans aside from all the others....

Let's move on and rally behind the team!! :salute:

Debates on Cutty's win loss and Orton's win loss, be it because of points scored by the opposing team or points scored by the Broncos....doesn't matter any more!

Situations were different. Cutty had Shanny, Orton had Lovie. Two different coaching styles.

So to try and compare the two where they were is never going to pan out because the teams were different, coaching staff different and a lot of other things. So there is no way to compare the two when they both didn't play in the same scenario. :coffee:

With that being said, let's just move on, rally behind the Broncos as we should and support the team until the team gives us a reason to bitch during the season next year!

The Broncos Rule, and I for one am rallying behind them...just like I did when Wade was the coach. It's still the Denver Broncos!! :salute:

Bill Devaroe
04-08-2009, 06:35 AM
Hi all,

I know that a lot of people are still upset that Cutty is gone. But let's do the one thing that sets Broncos fans aside from all the others....

Let's move on and rally behind the team!! :salute:

Debates on Cutty's win loss and Orton's win loss, be it because of points scored by the opposing team or points scored by the Broncos....doesn't matter any more!

Situations were different. Cutty had Shanny, Orton had Lovie. Two different coaching styles.

So to try and compare the two where they were is never going to pan out because the teams were different, coaching staff different and a lot of other things. So there is no way to compare the two when they both didn't play in the same scenario. :coffee:

With that being said, let's just move on, rally behind the Broncos as we should and support the team until the team gives us a reason to bitch during the season next year!

The Broncos Rule, and I for one am rallying behind them...just like I did when Wade was the coach. It's still the Denver Broncos!! :salute:

Yeah!:welcome: Great Post! :elefant: Let's all dance for the broncos today!:cool: dance for kyle orton! :elefant:
You brightend my day~!1:elefant:

Dirk
04-08-2009, 06:58 AM
Just trying to move on and stop beating a dead horse. It does no good to keep hashing the same old arguments that doesn't mean anything.

Am I dancing for Orton? No, but if he is able to play consistant and not make costly mistakes....maybe I will later in the season. :D

Traveler
04-08-2009, 08:00 AM
I think alot of folks are still stuck on the Shanahan way of doing things. WCO, Zone Blocking, undersized linemen, etc...

Hell, Cutler was even viewed as the next Elway because of similar physical traits required to run Shanahan's offense.

All that is over and we now have to adjust to a new way of viewing the team. What's makes that a little hard to do is that we don't know what to expect. At least I don't.

The Cutler fiasco hasn't done much to settle things or inspire confidence. That said, I stand on the side of ownership with how they dealt with him. Much blame on both sides and I've stated before, but I'm excited to see the much overdue makeover of the team.

We might not be competitive this year and possibly 2010, but that's expected since we are rebuilding.

Just sit back, let the team take shape, and continue to support them.