PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Bronco Fans !

PeytonsGirl
03-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Congratulations to all Bronco Fans. I am an Indy girl that was devastated to lose our Peyton, but I want am extremely happy that he has decided to move on to Denver. It will break my heary to see Peyton in another uniform thats not Colts blue and see another number on his back that is not #18, but I wish him all the best in Denver and I will now be wearing Blue and Orange. I hope you guys all appreciate what you are getting, not only the best QB ever to play, but the best ambassador that a city could ever hope to have. Peyton is a class act all the way and will only hel to make the Broncos team better. Please enjoy every game you get to see him play because he is truly special to watch. I remember watching Michael Jordan play basketball and even though I am not a basketball fan, I always watched him play whenever I could b/c I knew I was watching something special. I fell even more so with Peyton. Like I said, my heart is broken b/c our idiot owner let Peyton go, but I am now rooting for the Broncos !!!

Medford Bronco
03-19-2012, 07:35 PM
I hope you can root for him and Denver. Thanks for the good words. :salute:

bTW your new QB is going to do just fine. He has all the skills and reminds me of Aaron Rodgers so much the way
he looks. Good luck with him.

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Circus!

Buehler. Buehler.

Pudge
03-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks for being the first one to comment on this subject

wayninja
03-19-2012, 07:44 PM
I hope Peyton appreciates the tens of millions of dollars and being able to play for one of the best Sports franchises in history.

hotcarl
03-19-2012, 07:51 PM
I love you.

wayninja
03-19-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm going to assume that's for me. I love you to, carl, your avvy turns me on.

hotcarl
03-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Youre a girl right?

hotcarl
03-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Not that it matters, tebow rules! Woohoo!,,

wayninja
03-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Youre a girl right?

I'm whatever you want me to be, baby.

701Bronco
03-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Just keep Archie away and we'll be good friends

wayninja
03-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Not that it matters, tebow rules! Woohoo!,,

I miss the eyeballs in your sig, whatever happened there?

MOtorboat
03-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Circus!

Buehler. Buehler.

Seriously? How could this be worse than the garbage spewed by the effin Tebow zealots? Those people, especially in the first few months, were obnoxious, pompous asses who maintained that bullshit attitude the entire effing time, and continued to maintain it today. Eff them.

Welcome to the Peyton Manning fans. Humble, well spoken and NICE to others.

MOtorboat
03-19-2012, 08:31 PM
I love Midwesterners.

wayninja
03-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Seriously? How could this be worse than the garbage spewed by the effin Tebow zealots? Those people, especially in the first few months, were obnoxious, pompous asses who maintained that bullshit attitude the entire effing time, and continued to maintain it today. Eff them.

I love your sense of humor, Mo. This is particularly clever.

BroncoFan4Ever
03-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Thank you for the kind words. As a lifelong Bronco fan I appreciate it. Peyton is great, however Tim Tebow has accomplished a lot in a short period of time and I feel he deserves the job. He's young and healthy and many of us were so excited to start next season with him. I feel like the team has really dumped on Tim Tebow. No disrespect to Peyton Manning though, one of the greatest to ever play the game. I will support Peyton and welcome him to the team.

Npba900
03-19-2012, 08:53 PM
I hope Peyton appreciates the tens of millions of dollars and being able to play for one of the best Sports franchises in history.

Meh! Peyton doesn't need the money........he will probably donate all his salary to the soup kitchens in downtown Denver.

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 08:58 PM

Coming here with guns ablazing and the GOAT talk all the while knowning who Elway is!

Its a double standard and you know it, MO! Just admit it that the circus argument was probably bull shit to begin with. Because the way I see it is we traded one three ring circus for another. I don't care who is in the audience or what part of the country they are from/

MOtorboat
03-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Coming here with guns ablazing and the GOAT talk all the while knowning who Elway is!

Its a double standard and you know it, MO! Just admit it that the circus argument was probably bull shit to begin with. Because the way I see it is we traded one three ring circus for another. I don't care who is in the audience or what part of the country they are from/

No it's not. That's ridiculous. At least Manning fans have an argument when it comes to GOAT. Tebow fans were delusional. "revolutionizing the game" LMAO.

sneakers
03-19-2012, 11:32 PM
She sounded kind of hot.

TimHippo
03-19-2012, 11:35 PM
The Peytonites are here!

wayninja
03-20-2012, 12:23 AM
Meh! Peyton doesn't need the money........he will probably donate all his salary to the soup kitchens in downtown Denver.

Yes, I'm sure of it. Money had nothing to do with this which is why he's not a 49er.

MileHighGuy
03-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Yes, I'm sure of it. Money had nothing to do with this which is why he's not a 49er.

epic fail

wayninja
03-20-2012, 12:38 AM
epic fail

FFS that's getting annoying. Can you move past 2003 please?

HORSEPOWER 56
03-20-2012, 12:41 AM

I think he's 12 or 13. Probably up past his bedtime.

Pudge
03-20-2012, 12:46 AM

I think he's 12 or 13. Probably up past his bedtime.

Epic burn.....