PDA

View Full Version : jealousy put to rest....

karnage
03-19-2012, 06:18 PM
can we all agree now that Elway is not jealous of Tebow now? Not only did he bring in a QB, he brought in one of the few that can be considered even better than he was. These are the actions of a man who puts bringing another SB to this franchise ahead of everything...if he was so petty, you can be damn sure Manning isn't a QB he would bring in....He's about this team being the best, and not protecting his QB legacy..

MOtorboat
03-19-2012, 06:20 PM
No John Elway brought in an aging quarterback, who cannot possibly duplicate his feats and will ship off Tebow so the eight Super Bowls Tebow wins will not be in the town that is John Elway's.

Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

:coffee:

CrazyHorse
03-19-2012, 06:24 PM
If anything Elway should be jealous of Manning.

claymore
03-19-2012, 06:25 PM
If anything Elway should be jealous of Manning.

Cause of the 90 million dollar check hes aboot to get?

blamkin86
03-19-2012, 06:25 PM
You know I hadn't thought of that. I guess the argument that Elway didn't want Tebow to do better than he did is gone. Great point.

Medford Bronco
03-19-2012, 07:49 PM
can we all agree now that Elway is not jealous of Tebow now? Not only did he bring in a QB, he brought in one of the few that can be considered even better than he was. These are the actions of a man who puts bringing another SB to this franchise ahead of everything...if he was so petty, you can be damn sure Manning isn't a QB he would bring in....He's about this team being the best, and not protecting his QB legacy..

The people who thought Elway was jealous of Tebow are clueless.

Elway wants to win a Super Bowl as a GM/President and give Bowlen the trophy like Bowlen did in 1997-98 vs GB.

good luck to Tebow. We shall see if he is as good as some think. I wish him well. I am just glad no more option football and runs on 3rd down that are made from the 1950s playbook. We can put that to rest
and come into 2012 like we should in this passing league. Balance is what I want. Not run mostly or pass mostly.

wayninja
03-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Who honestly believes that Elway was ever jealous of Tebow? I remember one guy spouting this, but I haven't seen him here in a long while.

FanInAZ
03-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Who honestly believes that Elway was ever jealous of Tebow? I remember one guy spouting this, but I haven't seen him here in a long while.

That's because he got permanently banned from here.

Canmore
03-19-2012, 08:12 PM
That's because he got permanently banned from here.

What a loss to BF, lol.

FanInAZ
03-19-2012, 08:19 PM
What a loss to BF, lol.

Don't get too excited yet, our change in QB means that OR should be coming around soon in order to tell us why signing Manning was such a horrible move on our part.

wayninja
03-19-2012, 08:21 PM
OR's going to be gettin' plenty of tail come fall.