PDA

View Full Version : Colts fan take on Manning

Stratos
03-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Congrats to you guys. I really dont think you have any idea what you got in Manning. You will be amazed and in awe of what he can do. You can bet your ass that the offense will be cooking with grease come season time. If not, they wont be a Bronco long. There will be no "off season" with Manning. He wants (demands) that they offense works out on their own together.

Again, you will see why he is the best in the league.

Congrats
We will miss him..
We will be rooting for your success..
Colts Fan

Northman
03-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the kind regards and good LUCK to you guys as well.

Ravage!!!
03-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Congrats to you guys. I really dont think you have any idea what you got in Manning. You will be amazed and in awe of what he can do. You can bet your ass that the offense will be cooking with grease come season time. If not, they wont be a Bronco long. There will be no "off season" with Manning. He wants (demands) that they offense works out on their own together.

Congrats
We will miss him..
Colts Fan

You guys are one lucky team. I envy that. First Unitas, then you are able to draft Elway, then able to draft Manning, now able to draft Luck. You definitely have the lucky horseshoe on your helmet! :beer:

DenBronx
03-25-2012, 10:22 PM

Congrats
We will miss him..
Colts Fan

Um, I think if anyone knows who Manning is it's Broncos fans.....he made us go 1 and done many times in the playoffs. He was the thorn in our asses for years. Glad he's now a Bronco and hope he wins another SB soon!!!

DisturbedShifty
03-26-2012, 04:51 AM
While I loved watching Tebow get the boot out of Denver. It is still really head to wrap my head around Manning not being with the Colts. That is like Brady not being with the Patriots.

MOtorboat
03-26-2012, 08:43 AM
While I loved watching Tebow get the boot out of Denver. It is still really head to wrap my head around Manning not being with the Colts. That is like Brady not being with the Patriots.

It's glorious isn't it.

claymore
03-26-2012, 08:52 AM
It's glorious isn't it.

Im still on cloud nine.

BigDaddyBronco
03-26-2012, 08:58 AM
I really can't wait for the season to begin. I want to see a no huddle at mile high and it's the Broncos running it!

Jsteve01
03-26-2012, 09:01 AM
WTF Peyton Manning is a Bronco? What about Tebow? Where's he?

In all seriousness though. Andrew Luck is a realllllllly nice consolation prize. In all honesty, I think if the Colts build some kind of team around him, they we will once again be perennial contenders. Luck is just that good. I don't know if you guys read about his pro day, but one scout told someone, I believe it was Andrew Mason that Luck Calls three plays in the huddle and then checks to one at the LOS or audibles out. It's unheard of at the college level and is exactly the type of thing Manning does. Then to top it off if you look at his athletic numbers, Luck compares favorably to Cam Newton. Same 40, same vert, etc. All that combine to make him literally the most exciting qb prospect I've seen in all the years I've been following the draft.

BigDaddyBronco
03-26-2012, 09:03 AM
WTF Peyton Manning is a Bronco? What about Tebow? Where's he?

In all seriousness though. Andrew Luck is a realllllllly nice consolation prize. In all honesty, I think if the Colts build some kind of team around him, they we will once again be perennial contenders. Luck is just that good. I don't know if you guys read about his pro day, but one scout told someone, I believe it was Andrew Mason that Luck Calls three plays in the huddle and then checks to one at the LOS or audibles out. It's unheard of at the college level and is exactly the type of thing Manning does. Then to top it off if you look at his athletic numbers, Luck compares favorably to Cam Newton. Same 40, same vert, etc. All that combine to make him literally the most exciting qb prospect I've seen in all the years I've been following the draft.

I will be shocked if Luck is a bust.

claymore
03-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Ive never wanted to suck for a draft pick before. I wanted to suck for luck. That doesnt sound right, but ya'll know what I mean.

Nomad
03-26-2012, 09:32 AM
I will be shocked if Luck is a bust.

How many years does he get before he is labeled a success or bust?

BigDaddyBronco
03-26-2012, 09:45 AM
How many years does he get before he is labeled a success or bust?

Longer than Tebow I bet. After 3 years we should know.

claymore
03-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Longer than Tebow I bet. After 3 years we should know.

I dont think anyone has ever labeled Tebow a bust. One camp never thought he would be any good, the other thinks he hasnt gotten his chance yet.

Nomad
03-26-2012, 09:56 AM
I dont think anyone has ever labeled Tebow a bust. One camp never thought he would be any good, the other thinks he hasnt gotten his chance yet.

So he was a bust from day 1:lol:

GEM
03-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Effing giddy with excitement!! :D Got my orange ladies Manning jersey on order.

SR
03-26-2012, 07:50 PM

Congrats
We will miss him..
Colts Fan

Um, I think if anyone knows who Manning is it's Broncos fans.....he made us go 1 and done many times in the playoffs. He was the thorn in our asses for years. Glad he's now a Bronco and hope he wins another SB soon!!!

Peyton Manning has played Denver in the playoffs?