PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Poet
03-19-2012, 12:21 PM
I am envious of your new quarterback. You guys are Super Bowl contenders.

SR
03-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks Mike.

LTC Pain
03-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Not until EFX fixes the damn defense!

BigDaddyBronco
03-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Not until EFX fixes the damn defense!

Screw the defense, we are going to outscore everyone.

LOL. Seriously, stopping the run will not be as big an issue this year, we do need some CB's and another pass rusher wouldn't hurt.

Krugan
03-19-2012, 12:27 PM
We are not contenders yet.

Northman
03-19-2012, 12:28 PM
I say by next year we should be in good shape. We should still make the playoffs and win the division this year but need a few more pieces. But the wait on the QB position if fixed for the time being.

Softskull
03-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Seriously, stopping the run will not be as big an issue this year, we do need some CB's and another pass rusher wouldn't hurt.

This is exactly how I see it. Get Webb.

LTC Pain
03-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Screw the defense, we are going to outscore everyone.

LOL. Seriously, stopping the run will not be as big an issue this year, we do need some CB's and another pass rusher wouldn't hurt.

Sorry BDB but I wholeheartedly disagree. Having Mays (yuck!) in the middle behind who? Thomas and Bunk aren't re-signed. If we draft/sign a couple of CBs/DTs then I might agree stopping the run might get easier. I'm not seeing the solution so the problem still exists in stopping the run and in the secondary.

Northman
03-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Sorry BDB but I wholeheartedly disagree. Having Mays (yuck!) in the middle behind who? Thomas and Bunk aren't re-signed. If we draft/sign a couple of CBs/DTs then I might agree stopping the run might get easier. I'm not seeing the solution so the problem still exists in stopping the run and in the secondary.

I think that was sarcasm by BDB.

LTC Pain
03-19-2012, 12:39 PM
I think that was sarcasm by BDB.

I got that in his first sentence. Second sentence sounded (he said!) serious to me. If I missed the sarcasm then I'm choking myself.

SpringsBroncoFan
03-19-2012, 12:47 PM

I'll gladly put up with Mays another year and I'll put up with Goody for another year as long as we slot the 2nd or 3rd for a CB in this draft.

Just make sure we have decent safety play (i.e. get another besides Adams) and somehow manage to get Bunk back and I'm happy...

Edit: forgot to add... thanks King87...

Northman
03-19-2012, 12:49 PM
I'll gladly put up with Mays another year and I'll put up with Goody for another year as long as we slot the 2nd or 3rd for a CB in this draft.

Just make sure we have decent safety play (i.e. get another besides Adams) and somehow manage to get Bunk back and I'm happy...

Indeed. If the defense can play anything like it did for most of the season and yet we have a more powerful offense i think we will be fine until the following year when we can add more.