PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to all the apostles

weazel
03-19-2012, 11:24 AM
With the signing of Manning and the apparent trade of Tebow, I would like to be the first to say bye to all the Tebow cultists ...errrr followers and wish you luck with your new team... err vessel for Tebow fandom.

I will miss bullgator the most, but all good things must come to an end... bye now.

Dapper Dan
03-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Why aren't you a Cowboys fan?

BroncoStud
03-19-2012, 11:27 AM
I wish Tebow were staying with the team... Without him 2011 would have been a monstrosity of losses and boredom. He's a good dude and played his ass off and I enjoyed watching him play for the Broncos. I hope we keep him.

BORDERLINE
03-19-2012, 11:30 AM
I wish Tebow were staying with the team... Without him 2011 would have been a monstrosity of losses and boredom. He's a good dude and played his ass off and I enjoyed watching him play for the Broncos. I hope we keep him.

The BEST for him is to MOVE ON to a franchise that will HAVE HIS BACK. Now we have to get great value for HIM. I hope we don't give him away!!!

BroncoJoe
The ride was certainly fun with Tebow, and for me anyway, it's bittersweet signing Manning. Couldn't have asked for a better representative of the Broncos.

Most of you let the Tebow supporters get under your skin WAY too much.

SR
I don't think the OP was referring to Tebow at all. I'm sure we'd all like to keep Tebow the football player on the team, but his cult followers and fanatics are what the majority of us can do without. It's annoying.

weazel
03-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Why aren't you a Cowboys fan?

what? ohhh, because I liked Orton better than Tebow. I just thought the staff would make the right choice, when they chose Orton over Tebow I accepted the fact that they knew better. but you're very clever. :rolleyes:

Northman
03-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Most of you let the Tebow supporters get under your skin WAY too much.

Probably true but they were relentless. Either way, if Teebs is traded i wont miss them.

BroncoJoe
03-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Probably true but they were relentless. Either way, if Teebs is traded i wont miss them.

Can't say I'll miss them either :D

I can say I'll miss having Timmy on the Broncos though - if he's traded.

weazel
03-19-2012, 11:35 AM
I don't think the OP was referring to Tebow at all. I'm sure we'd all like to keep Tebow the football player on the team, but his cult followers and fanatics are what the majority of us can do without. It's annoying.

its totally directed at them... hey if they could keep Tebow and use his skillset as a weapon and not have to put up with the circus that surrounds him that would be great, but it just won't happen. They're probably busy putting up a billboard at this very moment!

Northman
Can't say I'll miss them either :D

I can say I'll miss having Timmy on the Broncos though - if he's traded.

He is a good kid and a great athlete. Cant deny that at all.

Buff
RIP Bullgator's Broncosforums membership:

2010 - 2012

slim
03-19-2012, 11:36 AM
Fine, I'll go quitely.

Regards,

slimgator.

G_Money
03-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Tim is a wonderful person. I had few problems with his most ardent supporters on this board either.

But some of the folks I run into who champion him....ugh. Crazy-town. Always reminds me of the phrase, "Dear God, please save me from your followers." Because some people really make it hard to root for Tebow.

That said, I do. Whether Tim stays because we don't get a deal we like or goes to facilitate him starting somewhere else (and us receiving draft help), I hope for good things for him.

Wonderful dude, good leader. If he can improve that whole ball-throwing thing he'll be amazing on the field.

Already amazing off of it. And if nothing else the Broncos gave him a good platform to reach even more people for his life's work beyond the sport. And he helped us to a playoff win. I have no complaints.

Unless Manning's bobblehead falls off, anyway.

~G

Bullgator
03-19-2012, 11:41 AM
A) Tim is still a Bronco atm. B) I'm not going anywhere... IF Tim gets traded then I will be right here rubbing it in with every comeback.

Congrats on Manning... be careful what wish for. Hope that scrawny giraffe neck holds up.

LTC Pain
03-19-2012, 11:42 AM
I just hope the Manningites aren't as annoying as those soon to have there forum accounts deactivated!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
03-19-2012, 11:44 AM
I just hope the Manningites aren't as annoying as those soon to have there forum accounts deactivated!

I hadn't even thought about the possibility.... oh god.

Northman
03-19-2012, 11:45 AM
A) Tim is still a Bronco atm. B) I'm not going anywhere... IF Tim gets traded then I will be right here rubbing it in with every comeback.

If he gets a chance to start. If he goes to NE he will be sitting just like he would be here. Plus, there will be nothing to rub in UNLESS he wins the big one but that wont happen anytime soon. At least with him at the helm.

weazel
03-19-2012, 11:48 AM

Congrats on Manning... be careful what wish for. Hope that scrawny giraffe neck holds up.

spoken like a true Broncos fan!

Zweems56
03-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Yeah. Thanks to Tebow for his play last season, and the first nice season to be a part of since like... 05. But it'd be nice to get rid of the ******* zealots.

DenBronx
03-19-2012, 11:50 AM

True fan!!!

I dont want us to trade Tebow but unfortunately I think they will.

vandammage13
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Prepare for a Midwestern Invasion of Mann-lovers that will make you wish the Teboners would come back...

lgenf
03-19-2012, 11:58 AM
careful what you wish for, you have no idea what the manning fans will be like

Tebow had done nothing as a pro until this year, manning is already accomplished and that brings a whole hell of a lot pressure on the organization

weazel
03-19-2012, 12:07 PM
careful what you wish for, you have no idea what the manning fans will be like

Tebow had done nothing as a pro until this year, manning is already accomplished and that brings a whole hell of a lot pressure on the organization

at least his fans aren't delusional. When they say he might be the best ever, they are correct... you guys were just insane.

lgenf
03-19-2012, 12:10 PM
at least his fans aren't delusional. When they say he might be the best ever, they are correct... you guys were just insane.

I never said best ever, I always said better than Orton and would win with this team

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 12:13 PM
This thread is completely two faced and one big double standard. So many couldn't stand Tebow because they were so entrenched with Orton the minute he showed up. :rolleyes:

I am a Tebowist. I am not going anywhere. Why would I? :confused: Personally, I liked all the new fans the kid brought. The more Bronco fans in the world the better! :cool:

I liked Cutler but was one of the first to become critical of the kid and wonder about him being the long term answer. I gave Orton a shot. It was evident to me ion the 6-0 start that he was a fraud. I loved Tebow. None of that makes me less a fan. At least some of us have the ability to not get so entrenched in a position and move on when the team does :coffee:

G_Money
03-19-2012, 12:14 PM
*sighs and puts the board on ignore for a week* Only thing worse than the delusion of "Tebow is greater than Elway and John is threatened" is the joyous debasing of a QB who - unlike former QBs Orton, Plummer, etc - gave 100% of his effort on and off the field to the organization.

Gloat away, and throw stones at Tebow fans that you believe don't deserve to be "real" Broncos fans.

Just be done in a week, kay? I'd like to keep talking about making this team better, because we still have a ways to go.

~G

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 12:15 PM
By the way, this thread is a bit short sighted in that I am sure we will be adopting plenty of Manning maniacs from Indy.

For those who continue to post their thankfulness to be rid of the circus let me just say we are trading one circus for another. It's still a circus nonetheless!

Northman
The more Bronco fans in the world the better! :cool:

Dont be shocked if Tebow is traded and some of the familiar names on here disappear. I for one will be watching to see how many became "Bronco fans" and will remain if Tebow is traded.

SR

Rub in all the come backs you want....the Broncos will be leading before five minutes left in the game.

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Gloat away, and throw stones at Tebow fans that you believe don't deserve to be "real" Broncos fans.

Well said as usual, G!

A bit hypocritical seeing how there weren't any threads telling Weazel, TOP, or the "Orton Army" to go to KC and now Dallas :rolleyes:

lgenf
03-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Dont be shocked if Tebow is traded and some of the familiar names on here disappear. I for one will be watching to see how many became "Bronco fans" and will remain if Tebow is traded.

i understand your position North, if T2 goes, then I know I will and I loved cheering for the Broncos even with Orton in at QB, but I am just not as invested with this Broncos team as I am cheering for a kid that I cheered for over the last 6 years

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 12:21 PM

Can't say I blame some. The Bronco community was less than welcoming.

Northman
03-19-2012, 12:32 PM
i understand your position North, if T2 goes, then I know I will and I loved cheering for the Broncos even with Orton in at QB, but I am just not as invested with this Broncos team as I am cheering for a kid that I cheered for over the last 6 years

And im fine with that. You've laid out who you are and what you came here for. Your honest and i appreciate that. It sucks that things couldnt have turned out better for Timmy and not all of it is his fault. I wish the kid luck wherever he lands and if he doesnt get traded i hope he learns from Manning which would only benefit him.

Northman
03-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Can't say I blame some. The Bronco community was less than welcoming.

For me some brought it on themselves. There are "right" ways to approach a forum and then there are "wrong" ways to do it. A handful were very respectful when they showed up while others not so much. Its those who i wont miss while guys like Catfish (who may have been a Bronco fan before but i dont think so) are excellent posters. Like ive said many times, its the loons that follow Tebow that do him the most harm. I would of liked to enjoy everything that Tebow had done here without all the sillyness.

Npba900
03-19-2012, 01:12 PM
By the way, this thread is a bit short sighted in that I am sure we will be adopting plenty of Manning maniacs from Indy.

For those who continue to post their thankfulness to be rid of the circus let me just say we are trading one circus for another. It's still a circus nonetheless!

The NFL has turned into a circus. The Super Bowl is definitely a circus with the half time pagentry and the NFL owners in pursuit of more profits may make the Super Bowl PPV (Never Say Never). Yes, the NFL is a circus atomosphere once the NFL made the decision to make rule changes that soley benefited the offense and stymied great defensive play; all in the name of higher scores and crazy stats.

But don't get me wrong.....The fans love the circus and they will keep coming back for more!!!!

OrangeHoof
03-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Same circus. Different clowns.

Chef Zambini
03-19-2012, 01:26 PM
I wish Tebow were staying with the team... Without him 2011 would have been a monstrosity of losses and boredom. He's a good dude and played his ass off and I enjoyed watching him play for the Broncos. I hope we keep him.why?
to transition to a TE or a FB?
Some of you tebow zealots just dont get it!
if timmy is not wanted by the JAGS, he has NOWHERE to go !
he sucks as an NFL passer, he will never be a legitimate NFL QB, never.
I am so glad this nightmare is over, the best thing about the manning signing is the tebow departure as a by-product!

vandammage13
03-19-2012, 01:33 PM
The blind discontent for Tebow by some of our "Real" Bronco Fans despite the excitement and winning he brought our organization last year is more sickening than anything I saw from the Fanbois IMO.

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 01:39 PM
The NFL has turned into a circus. The Super Bowl is definitely a circus with the half time pagentry and the NFL owners in pursuit of more profits may make the Super Bowl PPV (Never Say Never). Yes, the NFL is a circus atomosphere once the NFL made the decision to make rule changes that soley benefited the offense and stymied great defensive play; all in the name of higher scores and crazy stats.

But don't get me wrong.....The fans love the circus and they will keep coming back for more!!!!

I get that. But to fancard and fancheck new found fans because of the circus atmosphere is a JOKE and down right wrong. If it is a circus no matter what, as you propose, then to villify or glorify a player's arrival or departure on the CIRCUS atmosphere alone is simply wrong.

swaiy
03-19-2012, 01:43 PM
why?
to transition to a TE or a FB?
Some of you tebow zealots just dont get it!
if timmy is not wanted by the JAGS, he has NOWHERE to go !
he sucks as an NFL passer, he will never be a legitimate NFL QB, never.
I am so glad this nightmare is over, the best thing about the manning signing is the tebow departure as a by-product!

What makes you any different from the posters that said Manning would never choose Denver in regards to certainty? That is merely your opinion and you are entitled to have it. What I don't understand is why you and people that agree with your opinion have to shit on others that disagree.

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm a Broncos fan that happened to be a Tebow "Zealot" (your word). Apparently you aren't allowed to be both.

topscribe
03-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Well said as usual, G!

A bit hypocritical seeing how there weren't any threads telling Weazel, TOP, or the "Orton Army" to go to KC and now Dallas :rolleyes:
Well, as I said before, if one watched the first game the Broncos ever played and then stuck with them for 14 long years before ever realizing a winning season, and one can say one was a Broncos fan before Orton was ever born, then one can tell me to go somewhere else. Until then, I would be precisely the wrong person to play that card with . . . :coffee:

Buff
03-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Mods, can we start banning Tebois today, or do we have to wait until a trade is lined up? I'm anxious to get this process underway.

slim
03-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Mods, can we start banning Tebois today, or do we have to wait until a trade is lined up? I'm anxious to get this process underway.

Buff, Jesus loves you.

slim
03-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Buff, Jesus loves you.

Oh man, I think I just found the name for my fantasy baseball team.

LTC Pain

Seconded. And with Manning as the starting QB it certainly is not all about Tebow now.

Nomad
For me some brought it on themselves. There are "right" ways to approach a forum and then there are "wrong" ways to do it. A handful were very respectful when they showed up while others not so much. Its those who i wont miss while guys like Catfish (who may have been a Bronco fan before but i dont think so) are excellent posters. Like ive said many times, its the loons that follow Tebow that do him the most harm. I would of liked to enjoy everything that Tebow had done here without all the sillyness.

Sort of like the Manning fanatics are doing now! Manning better live up to his name.

Northman
03-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Sort of like the Manning fanatics are doing now! Manning better live up to his name.

Indeed. But for the time being they arent spamming the board. Yet......

When that happens i just hit my shiny red button.

Buff
03-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Buff, Jesus loves you.

Haha... You are really struggling with this news, aren't you?

Look on the bright side, it only took Clay a few years to emerge from his Cutler funk.

slim
03-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Haha... You are really struggling with this news, aren't you?

Look on the bright side, it only took Clay a few years to emerge from his Cutler funk.

Nah, I will root for the Broncos starting QB, regardless of who it is.

That was true with Cutler and with Orton and with Tebow....no reason this would be any different.

Dzone
03-19-2012, 02:57 PM
I dont give a rats ass who likes Tebow.
I like him and I am very sad at the thought he would be traded away.
Do you think Manning would be coming in here if we went 2-14 last year? Probably not. Tebow made it possible for Manning to come here

Northman
03-19-2012, 03:00 PM
I dont give a rats ass who likes Tebow.
I like him and I am very sad at the thought he would be traded away.
Do you think Manning would be coming in here if we went 2-14 last year? Probably not. Tebow made it possible for Manning to come here

Did Kolb make it possible for Manning to look at the Cardinals?

echobravo
03-19-2012, 03:01 PM
As always I hope for the best for our Broncos. If Tim gets traded it is the nature of the biz. I will miss his fire and determination. I hope Manning stays healthy and has the kind of form everybody remembers from him. This signing is a huge deal, I just hope it is a huge GOOD deal and not a huge BAD deal. I am too cynical by nature to think this will reverse all fortunes of my beloved team. As the bumper sticker goes, s*** happens.

slim
03-19-2012, 03:01 PM

No, John Skelton did.

claymore
03-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Bowlen and Elway made it possible....

And, Id like to keep Catfish. He reminds me of a southern BDB.

Northman
03-19-2012, 03:03 PM
No, John Skelton did.

:lol::lol:

catfish
03-19-2012, 03:03 PM

Most likely not going anywhere, very curious to see how this all pans out;)

Northman
03-19-2012, 03:04 PM

Agreed. Catfish is awesome.

catfish
03-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Agreed. Catfish is awesome.

agreed...probably the most awesome guy here:D

topscribe
03-19-2012, 03:09 PM
agreed...probably the most awesome guy here:D
Guess you thought I was offline? :coffee:

catfish
03-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Guess you thought I was offline? :coffee:

I said most awesome, not oldest/grumpiest....you got those locked down no contest ;)

Northman
03-19-2012, 03:12 PM
I said most awesome, not oldest/grumpiest....you got those locked down no contest ;)

Dude, what are you talking about? Top is just in his prime.

catfish
03-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Dude, what are you talking about? Top is just in his prime.

thanks to Ensure...

Dzone
03-19-2012, 03:17 PM
No, but you think Manning would be coming to a team that went 2-12 with Orton?

Northman
03-19-2012, 03:19 PM
No, but you think Manning would be coming to a team that went 2-12 with Orton?

Who knows. Miami, Tenn, and Az never made the playoffs this past year. Not sure why you would think because of Tebow is why Manning chose here. Could be because his wife loves Denver. lol

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 03:19 PM
So am I teboi? Should I be banned simply because Tebow will probably be moved? :confused:

If so, then when Manning is done be it by retirement or anything else, I guess all of you guys should be banned seeing how so many have jumped his jock. So many jumped from Cutler's briefs to Orton's. Should they have been banned too?

GEM
03-19-2012, 03:20 PM
*sighs and puts the board on ignore for a week* Only thing worse than the delusion of "Tebow is greater than Elway and John is threatened" is the joyous debasing of a QB who - unlike former QBs Orton, Plummer, etc - gave 100% of his effort on and off the field to the organization.

Just be done in a week, kay? I'd like to keep talking about making this team better, because we still have a ways to go.

~G

Someone on Fox 31's facebook commented that Elway was just getting rid of Tebow because he is afraid of Tebow taking his place and getting all of his records.....I replied that Elway just signed Manning who is arguably right there with him in GOAT conversations. Who should he be more afraid of, Tebow or Manning. :lol:

As I have always said....I love Tebow the guy, just not sold on Tebow the QB. Now I am sold on Manning the QB, and he's a pretty decent guy too. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Northman
03-19-2012, 03:21 PM
So am I teboi? Should I be banned simply because Tebow will probably be moved? :confused:

Who said that?

Northman
03-19-2012, 03:21 PM
Someone on Fox 31's facebook commented that Elway was just getting rid of Tebow because he is afraid of Tebow taking his place and getting all of his records.....I replied that Elway just signed Manning who is arguably right there with him in GOAT conversations. Who should he be more afraid of, Tebow or Manning. :lol:

As I have always said....I love Tebow the guy, just not sold on Tebow the QB. Now I am sold on Manning the QB, and he's a pretty decent guy too. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

As i said, some of his fans are complete dolts.

topscribe
03-19-2012, 03:25 PM
thanks to Ensure...
Hey, I invested heavily in that company, just to make sure they stayed in business until I needed them . . .

GEM
03-19-2012, 03:26 PM
I could give 2 shits what brought you here to be a Broncos fan. I could give 2 shits if you care why I am a Broncos fan. I am no better than you, you are no better than me.

Now quit the bitching and sing kumbaya with me, bitches.

Manning_Up!
03-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Tebow had fans?

lolol

weazel
03-19-2012, 03:27 PM

If so, then when Manning is done be it by retirement or anything else, I guess all of you guys should be banned seeing how so many have jumped his jock. So many jumped from Cutler's briefs to Orton's. Should they have been banned too?

who said anyone would get banned?? thats not what the thread was about jh... it was more joking that his fans would follow him to his new team. It definitely was not directed at everyone who is a fan of Tebow, it was directed at the over-the-top types that spammed the boards non-stop like bullgator.

topscribe
03-19-2012, 03:28 PM
I could give 2 shits what brought you here to be a Broncos fan. I could give 2 shits if you care why I am a Broncos fan. I am no better than you, you are no better than me.

Now quit the bitching and sing kumbaya with me, bitches.
Oh, I'm sorry . . . you're a Broncos fan?

GEM
Tebow had fans?

lolol

What in the flying hell is that in your avatar?

catfish
Hey, I invested heavily in that company, just to make sure they stayed in business until I needed them . . .

Im no Warren Buffet but I don't think purchasing it by the truckload counts as investing ;)

Northman
03-19-2012, 03:29 PM

Manning horse.

catfish
03-19-2012, 03:29 PM

is it a bronco with a manning fivehead?

GEM
03-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Oh, I'm sorry . . . you're a Broncos fan?

No, I came for Hillis' calves, they traded him. I came for Quinn's forearms, they let him go. I'll damn near kill myself if Decker is not in the picture.

Now I'm just here for 2 things, to kick some ass and drink some beer and I ******* hate beer.

topscribe
03-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Im no Warren Buffet but I don't think purchasing it by the truckload counts as investing ;)
Actually, that wasn't my property. They were smuggling it from across the border, and I was one of their mules until I got busted . . .

catfish
03-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Actually, that wasn't my property. They were smuggling it from across the border, and I was one of their mules until I got busted . . .

I can only assume you carried it rectally like any good mule....does explain your mood though :lol:

topscribe
03-19-2012, 03:32 PM
No, I came for Hillis' calves, they traded him. I came for Quinn's forearms, they let him go. I'll damn near kill myself if Decker is not in the picture.

Now I'm just here for 2 things, to kick some ass and drink some beer and I ******* hate beer.
I'll behave myself.

I've heard how you can kick ass . . . :scared:

topscribe
03-19-2012, 03:32 PM
I can only assume you carried it rectally like any good mule....does explain your mood though :lol:
St. John's Wort . . .

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Who said that?

who said anyone would get banned?? thats not what the thread was about jh... it was more joking that his fans would follow him to his new team. It definitely was not directed at everyone who is a fan of Tebow, it was directed at the over-the-top types that spammed the boards non-stop like bullgator.

^^^^

GEM
03-19-2012, 03:34 PM
I'll behave myself.

I've heard how you can kick ass . . . :scared:

Ye be might smart there ye ole man. Some leprechaun got mighty feisty on Saturday. He poured green beer down me throat along with goldschlager. So now ye all shall put up with the Irish side of gem. :laugh:

topscribe
03-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Ye be might smart there ye ole man. Some leprechaun got mighty feisty on Saturday. He poured green beer down me throat along with goldschlager. So now ye all shall put up with the Irish side of gem. :laugh:
Hey, I have a wife of 40-some-odd years, who has her Irish temper and Indian brutality.

Frankly, you're going to have to raise your game . . .

GEM
Where is that 5 headed new guy....he isn't really all that new though....he was just recently a Tebow guy.

weazel
^^^^

yeah that buff guy is just horrible! LOL

Northman
^^^^

I think Buff was being sarcastic. But with him you never know.....

GEM
03-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey, I have a wife of 40-some-odd years, who has her Irish temper and Indian brutality.

Frankly, you're going to have to raise your game . . .

That's good....the Italian temper is worse anyways. :laugh:

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 03:51 PM
....the Italian temper is worse anyways. :laugh:

More truthful words have never been spoken.

Manning_Up!
03-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Peace Tebow fans!

NightTerror218
03-19-2012, 04:01 PM
I would like tt to sit behind manning. But I hope they get decent trade value for him if traded.

ShooterJM
03-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Meh, I'm still here.

Cugel
03-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Well said as usual, G!

That's true. But even "Orton's Army" wasn't nearly as obnoxious as the Tebowniacs. They are in a class by themselves! :ranger:

Northman
03-19-2012, 04:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-RzxIF-Zl8

sneakers
03-19-2012, 04:12 PM
I poop

jhildebrand
03-19-2012, 04:12 PM
But even "Orton's Army" wasn't nearly as obnoxious as the Tebowniacs.

Speak for yourself. I couldn't disagree more! All we continued to hear was "All he does is win!" We continued to hear that even with a LOSING record.

weazel
03-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Speak for yourself. I couldn't disagree more! All we continued to hear was "All he does is win!" We continued to hear that even with a LOSING record.

okay, you lumped me into that group... please quote where I once said that please.

topscribe
03-20-2012, 11:18 AM
That's true. But even "Orton's Army" wasn't nearly as obnoxious as the Tebowniacs. They are in a class by themselves! :ranger:
Fact. ^^^

topscribe
03-20-2012, 11:23 AM
okay, you lumped me into that group... please quote where I once said that please.
In fact, I'd like to see such a quote from anybody who supported Orton.

slim
03-20-2012, 11:24 AM
FFS....Orton is gone.

Let's move on.

wayninja
03-20-2012, 11:25 AM
I love how this has become a contest about which group of broncos fans were more annoying.

I find this very funny.

NightTerror218
03-20-2012, 11:29 AM
Trading Tebow fans for manning fans. Could be just as bad. But there will still be plenty if us Broncos fans that like Tebow still here.

Dreadnought
03-20-2012, 11:41 AM

~G

QFT. I'm pretty ashamed of a good chunk Bronco Nation right about now, more than I ever have been in 40+ years of obsession with this team. Well, so be it. Its a free country.

NightTerror218
03-20-2012, 11:46 AM

~G

QFT. I'm pretty ashamed of a good chunk Bronco Nation right about now, more than I ever have been in 40+ years of obsession with this team. Well, so be it. Its a free country.

Sad thing us people are complaining more about other fans who support him rather then him. He is still a bronco and could remain one, who know. But a huge chunk of you guys are very pathetic. I agree with dread.

topscribe
03-20-2012, 11:50 AM

~G
There are Tebow fans who are real Broncos fans. They are the ones who liked Tebow, and still do, but are happy with whatever makes the team better, whatever brings the team closer to championships, even if it means upgrading their guy. Those are true Broncos fans.

Then there are Tebow fans who are not real Broncos fans. Most of them came here with Tebow, and many will leave with him if he goes. They are disappointed with recent events because it has taken away the starting job from their guy. Most have not been with the Broncos long enough to suffer through the doormat years, and the disappointments of four consecutive Super Bowl blowouts before Elway & Co. brought home the Lombardi's. Oh yes, and some have made some scathing remarks and accusations toward Number Seven.

I have all the respect in the world for the former group here, the Tebow supporters who are true Broncos fans. As for the latter group, they can leave. Anytime.