PDA

View Full Version : To those who say there is still plenty of time to sign FAs

Jsteve01
03-19-2012, 08:57 AM
http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/03/14/top-75-available-free-agents-updated-031412/

Check this list and let know who gives you that special feeling. 3rd guy on the list is our own Broderick Bunkley. Signing him is stasis. Time to get off our hands and make some freaking moves.

CoachChaz
03-19-2012, 09:09 AM
If you're looking for a mega-million dollar superstar, then no...there isnt much left.

But there is still plenty of talent on there that could help us immensely.

Bunk, Garay, Lofton, Porter, Tolbert, Bush, Ross, Okoye, McClain, Bernard, etc

claymore
03-19-2012, 09:17 AM
If you're looking for a mega-million dollar superstar, then no...there isnt much left.

But there is still plenty of talent on there that could help us immensely.

Bunk, Garay, Lofton, Porter, Tolbert, Bush, Ross, Okoye, McClain, Bernard, etc
Most mega million dollar FA superstars usually end up becoming dead money. No thank you...

Northman
03-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Philly signed them all and won a SB. Oh wait.......

But seriously, we need this guy. Championship!

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/fat_fb_player.jpg

Nomad
03-19-2012, 09:19 AM
It's not about mega superstars though the BRONCOS don't know because they don't spend, but adding depth would be a good step forward. It'll be an interesting draft.

Jsteve01
03-19-2012, 09:21 AM
which of the guys on that list have been in for a visit Chaz?

Jsteve01
03-19-2012, 09:25 AM
I've never been a fan of huge name FA signings, but signing your own guys like say a Prater, a Bunkley or a Fells would be a decent start but as I said basically stasis. My wish list is Lofton/McClain, Tolbert/Bush, Porter/Ross and Garay/Okoye. From that list only McClain has been to Denver and that while the brass was in NC chasing Peyton like a love sick high schooler.

CoachChaz
03-19-2012, 10:00 AM
which of the guys on that list have been in for a visit Chaz?

Not many...but they havent been racking up frequent flier miles with any other teams eaither, so the playing field is still pretty even

ShooterJM
03-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Pshhh we don't need those guys! According to most people I've talked too the Bronco's are a SB caliber team with PM. No need to upgrade anything.