PDA

View Full Version : Ah another piece of trash Raider back in prison

Overtime
04-05-2009, 05:10 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4041528

The ever so long haired, maggot infested, dope smoking, hippy relic Todd Marinovich back in prison because he failed to attend drug rehab.

Right where he belongs too.

Raiders sure do have a way with drafting pure trash...somethings just never change.

deacon
04-05-2009, 05:34 PM
This is a sad story. The guy had everything....EVERYTHING! And he threw it away.

He was a Raider but he's a human being and I think it's a shame to see this.

KCL
04-05-2009, 05:38 PM
This is a sad story. The guy had everything....EVERYTHING! And he threw it away.

Every teams has/had their share of cases. I read a story last week about a former NFL QB that was killed in a car wreck in Greece.He had been on the run for awhile.

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 05:46 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4041528

The ever so long haired, maggot infested, dope smoking, hippy relic Todd Marinovich back in prison because he failed to attend drug rehab.

Right where he belongs too.

Raiders sure do have a way with drafting pure trash...somethings just never change.
Your reaching, swinging and missing. Badly.

This guy was drafted in 1991. A sad story. Meawhile, Maurice Clarett was drafted more recently, in 2005.

And you guy STILL don't have a running back.

At least Travis Henry only smokes pot. Oh my fault, he was only a free agent acquisition.

You guys sure know how to pick pure class. What's that Bear's QB name again?

chazoe60
04-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey Overtime, how about we don't give DS softballs to hit out of the park in the smack section. Damn, Marinovich smack. I thought I had seen it all.

Overtime
04-05-2009, 05:52 PM

This guy was drafted in 1991. A sad story. Meawhile, Maurice Clarett was drafted more recently, in 2005.

At least Travis Henry only smokes pot. Oh my fault, he was only a free agent acquisition.

yeah you drafted him...out of USC nonetheless. The poster school for putting out post college failures in the NFL.

let's see here.

Dwayne Jarrett
Carson Palmer
Todd Marinovich
John David Booty
Matt Leinart
Mike Williams

and I could go on and on (not saying the Faiders drafted them all, just saying that's the number of big name failures USC has put out that were supposed to be uber awesome).

and no I'm not stung by the Cutler trade, I'm relieved the little bitch is gone finally. He's not a man, and he's not a leader. He's a crybaby chump with a losing record, and only one good statistical season under his belt, and a butt load of interceptions.

who's your QB? Pillsbury Doughboy Russell? if you call that a QB, you're sadly mistaken...that fat slow lard butt couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 yards away.

you have no room to talk until you win more than 5 games in a season for the first in like I don't know how many years....i've lost count since your "team" (if that's what it can really be called) won more than 5 games in a single season. hell i don't think you all have that many wins accrued up in the last 3 seasons combined.

MOtorboat
04-05-2009, 05:54 PM

As long as we're going to talk smack regarding this unfortunate event: Marinovich was the supposed to be the face of the franchise. Clarett was a flier on the last pick of the first day.

Not even comparable, but thanx for bringing up Clarett. Would you like me to add to the morons that the Raiders have employed?

topscribe
04-05-2009, 05:54 PM

Hmmm . . . sounds like a certain Travis Henry I once heard about. :coffee:

-----

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 05:59 PM
As long as we're going to talk smack regarding this unfortunate event: Marinovich was the supposed to be the face of the franchise. Clarett was a flier on the last pick of the first day.

Not even comparable, but thanx for bringing up Clarett. Would you like me to add to the morons that the Raiders have employed?
Faces of the franchise don't always pan out. You just got rid of the face of your franchise in embarrassing fashion and had to change the header of this website. Present times.

Marinovich was gone, we picked up Jeff Hostletler and even beat the Broncos three times in one season that following year. Let's see if the Broncos do that immediately after just now losing their Face of the Franchise.

chazoe60
04-05-2009, 06:02 PM
That's not fair DS. To beat you three times we would be relying on you guys to make the playoffs and we both know that aint going to happen.:laugh:

MOtorboat
04-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Faces of the franchise don't always pan out. You just got rid of the face of your franchise in embarrassing fashion and had to change the header of this website. Present times.

Marinovich was gone, we picked up Jeff Hostletler and even beat the Broncos three times in one season that following year. Let's see if the Broncos do that immediately after just now losing their Face of the Franchise.

Good for you.

Was it Javon Walker that was found in the middle of the road in Vegas last year?

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 06:04 PM
who's your QB? Pillsbury Doughboy Russell? if you call that a QB, you're sadly mistaken...that fat slow lard butt couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 yards away.
How about talking football on Russell, like 31-10. Like winning the last two games of the season, something the Broncos could not do which as a result got your HOF coach and HOF crybaby fired.

So with that 31-10 slaughter, you're welcome. You can thank the Chargers for Shanahnan if that was on your offseason wish list.

you have no room to talk until you win more than 5 games in a season for the first in like I don't know how many years....i've lost count since your "team" (if that's what it can really be called) won more than 5 games in a single season. hell i don't think you all have that many wins accrued up in the last 3 seasons combined.
There's plenty of room to talk because you if you're paying attention, you would've seen that less than five win team run roughshod over the Broncos the last two season. So if your team can beat that 5 win team consistently, without the aid of the bitter coach who's now gone, perhaps Bowlen wouldn't need to explain his actions to his fans ewith a letter.

Overtime
04-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Good for you.

Was it Javon Walker that was found in the middle of the road in Vegas last year?

yeah or what about that one bipolar defensive guy who played for the Raiders and went ape shit before the Super Bowl in Miami and tried to kill two cops...what was his name???? :confused:

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Good for you.

Right. He got hurt off the field. That assembly line you call RB by committe got hurt on the field. I'll give him a pass for living it up in Vegas, taking a massive paycut and dedicating himself THIS year.

Ashley Lelie did fine replacing him. Well, vs. you guys at least.

MOtorboat
04-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Right. He got hurt off the field. That assembly line you call RB by committe got hurt on the field. I'll give him a pass for living it up in Vegas, taking a massive paycut and dedicating himself THIS year.

So, now this is about on the field action?

Man, you're all over the place...

chazoe60
04-05-2009, 06:08 PM

The Raiders; The place where ex-Bronco receivers go to be overthrown.:laugh:

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 06:10 PM
yeah or what about that one bipolar defensive guy who played for the Raiders and went ape shit before the Super Bowl in Miami and tried to kill two cops...what was his name???? :confused:
Know your players if you're going to hit. Center is not on defense. And Miami is not a city in California.

And he was a Pro-Bowler before that. He did at least GET us there. It is a shame Ryan Clady's non-bipolar efforts didn't even GET you to the playoffs.

Overtime
04-05-2009, 06:10 PM
The Raiders; The place where ex-Bronco receivers go to be overthrown.:laugh:

not to mention the home of where Faider fans Defecate and Urinate into buckets in the parking lot because they're too barbaric to use a damn porta potty.

Overtime
04-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Know your players if you're going to hit. Center is not on defense. And Miami is not a city in California.

And he was a Pro-Bowler before that. He did at least GET us there. It is a shame Ryan Clady's non-bipolar efforts didn't even GET you to the playoffs.

he was still a member of the Faiders, and he still went bipolar, tried to kill two Miami cops, and is now serving a life sentence.

you all have more former players in prison, than Broncos have been arrested.

KCL
04-05-2009, 06:12 PM
not to mention the home of where Faider fans Defecate and Urinate into buckets in the parking lot because they're too barbaric to use a damn porta potty.

okay...now this thread is getting stupid and pathetic...:rolleyes:

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 06:13 PM
So, now this is about on the field action?

Man, you're all over the place...
What do you draft a player to do? Coach? What is it about field action that's bugging you to call it out? It's not me being all ove the place, it's you guys unable to keep up.

Javon's vegas incident is behind him. Bringing it up now is heping you guys, and not even that much.

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 06:16 PM
okay...now this thread is getting stupid and pathetic...:rolleyes:
You'll have to excuse him KCL. he seems to think that adding nicknames to a player diminishes his role on the team.

JaMarcus FEASTED on your defense. How's that for fatboy smack. When you tell him that he made Ashlie Lelie look good, he'll go into more nicknames and forget that it's football, not the sandlot.

I'm missing Wrestlemania. I'll be back in a few. Discuss or cry amongst yourselves...

MOtorboat
04-05-2009, 06:20 PM
What do you draft a player to do? Coach? What is it about field action that's bugging you to call it out? It's not me being all ove the place, it's you guys unable to keep up.

Javon's vegas incident is behind him. Bringing it up now is heping you guys, and not even that much.

So Maurice Clarett's incident isn't in the past. :noidea:

Good point.:rolleyes:

Overtime
04-05-2009, 06:22 PM
you seem to have to forgotten the 41-10 thrashing you received on opening day last year in your house. should have been a shutout, if not for our defense.

41-10 > 31-10.

and we still had a better record than you.

8-8 > 5-11

please stop now while you have the chance.

KCL
04-05-2009, 06:34 PM
So Maurice Clarett's incident isn't in the past. :noidea:

Good point.:rolleyes:

So what was the point of this thread again?

MOtorboat
04-05-2009, 06:38 PM
So what was the point of this thread again?

I don't know at this point.

Especially if Maurice Clarett is going to be brought up, but Javon Walker is "in the past," and shouldn't be talked about.

:noidea:

Either its all fair game, or it's not.

In related news, Andre Rison hasn't burned any houses down in Westport lately.

Overtime
04-05-2009, 06:39 PM

Especially if Maurice Clarett is going to be brought up, but Javon Walker is "in the past," and shouldn't be talked about.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how's LJ acting nowadays????

KCL
04-05-2009, 06:42 PM

I thought it was Left Eye that did the burning.

KCL
04-05-2009, 06:43 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how's LJ acting nowadays????

Probably like the same fool.

BroncoJoe
04-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Good grief. WTF happened to this thread?

It is a very sad story. Personally, I blame the parents - with primary blame on the Dad.

MOtorboat
04-05-2009, 06:45 PM
I thought it was Left Eye that did the burning.

I thought of that after I posted...and that was actually in Atlanta, so my bad. Has Rison shot up any bars in Westport lately?

KCL
04-05-2009, 06:47 PM
I thought of that after I posted...and that was actually in Atlanta, so my bad. Has Rison shot up any bars in Westport lately?

Hell if I know.

I believe you may be thinking of Dale Carter...:whoknows:

Overtime
04-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Good grief. WTF happened to this thread?

It is a very sad story. Personally, I blame the parents - with primary blame on the Dad.

a faider troll decided to throw his worthless and overinflated 2 cents in, that's what happened.

BroncoJoe
04-05-2009, 06:48 PM
a faider troll decided to throw his worthless and overinflated 2 cents in, that's what happened.

Maybe it had to do with the title?

KCL
04-05-2009, 06:50 PM

DS isn't a troll.

Overtime
04-05-2009, 06:52 PM
DS isn't a troll.

i beg to differ. I've seen his posts on Mania, and over here. :coffee:

BroncoJoe
04-05-2009, 06:54 PM

The guy has been around since nearly the beginning of this site. No one (that I know of) has ever had a problem with him.

Maybe you're the baiter?

topscribe
04-05-2009, 06:55 PM

I have, too, and I believe DS is generally a quality poster.

-----

KCL
04-05-2009, 06:56 PM
The guy has been around since nearly the beginning of this site. No one (that I know of) has ever had a problem with him.

Maybe you're the baiter?

Exactly...so he stands up for his team...don't we all most of all the time.I have been posting with DS for quite awhile.First on Mania and then here.He was/is very well liked on both boards.

OrangeHoof
04-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Could you blame Leinart for staying in college while he's banging half the chicks in Hollywood? His career couldn't have possibly gotten any better after that.

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 11:43 PM
you seem to have to forgotten the 41-10 thrashing you received on opening day last year in your house. should have been a shutout, if not for our defense.
No, YOU seemed to have forgotten, since it was 41-14, not 41-10. I know other Broncos fans won't say out loud that your arguments are embarrassing the good of the orange and blue, and I hope they don't because this smack falls in line of the Chargers trolls. Difference is, they're not trying to make sense.

31-10 would've been a shutout had it not been for OUR defense, too. Now where's the sense in that? Imagine a Chargers fan saying that it would've been 52-0 had it not been for their defense.

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!

41-10 > 31-10.
Not a single iota of that 41-14 game helped the Broncos answer the dismantling that was wrought upon them in the faux home field advantage ten weeks later, right? Eddie Royal all but disappeared, surely he could've capitalized WITH Marshall on the otherside. Now are we going to argue about numbers or the results of those games in the grand scheme, the long run, in the what have you done for me lately. It doesn't matter how big the beatdown is. You got served the last time we played. You even beat up the playoff bound Jets the next week, what happened in Denver?

You don't even remember the score of the first game. That's how long ago it was.

and we still had a better record than you.

8-8 > 5-11

please stop now while you have the chance.
The record that was better than the Raiders caused Denver to lose the face of their franchise, lose the best coach they ever had, have feelings of embarassment for Dawkins, all the while searching to replace a flawed, yet talented QB. I feel bad for that 5-11 team that doesn't have their key players wanting out, for a change, has a coach who knows what he's doing behind the scenes WITH that lunatic owner, has players who restructure their contracts dramatically for the good of the long run, and is ready build on the two game dominating win streak that the Broncos should've had to prevent the biggest single season collapse in NFL history.

At that time of 41-14 and the two games following, the Broncos offense was laughably being compared to the 1999 Rams.

Now, today, the QB that led that assault: Gone.
The coach that led that assault: gone.
The cornerback most responsible for Eddie Royal's career game: gone.
The Oakland coach that coached Hall to play 10 yards off Royal: gone.
Your argument: gone

Congrats on that better record. It's results are coming along nicely this offseason to the point where you're being compared to the very franchise that goes through this stuff routinely.

Except this year.

Now excuse me as I throw on my Todd Marinovich THROWBACK, while others are eBaying their Cutler jerseys for... Orton? Simms? Quinn? Garcia? Leinart? Pack of smokes? Subscription to Beared Hunks Monthly?

NOW do you want me to stop?

Devilspawn
04-05-2009, 11:59 PM
By the way, calling me a troll is like calling me sexy. The people who hate being called trolls are gnomes, ogres, centaurs, dwarfs, half-elves, half orcs, aquatic goblins, changelings, vampires, demi-vampires, Neil Patrick Harris, halflings and Level-12 wizards with a dice roll of +4.

So excuse me if I don't take offense.

topscribe
04-06-2009, 03:06 AM
NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!

Actually, you spelled Sherlock's last name wrong. But I know the story of the Schitt family:

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at
a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!' Well, thanks to my genealogy
efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O.
Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six
children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and
Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school
dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later
married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep
her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather
nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and
Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the
Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper
announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd,
and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy
with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt

Okay, okay, I just hijacked the thread. So, mods, hit me with your best shot. :D

:focus:

-----

GEM
04-06-2009, 09:29 AM

Hold up.....If you have seen his posts here and on Mania, you'd know he's a pretty damn good poster. You'd know that he doesn't talk out of his ass and he backs up just about any of the smack he posts. DS isn't the focus of this thread, so take it to the topic.

Devilspawn
04-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Hold up.....If you have seen his posts here and on Mania, you'd know he's a pretty damn good poster. You'd know that he doesn't talk out of his ass and he backs up just about any of the smack he posts. DS isn't the focus of this thread, so take it to the topic.
Oh man, those sexy Mod powers speaking the truth and stuff. But you're right, on topic is Marinobitch.

Actually, you spelled Sherlock's last name wrong. But I know the story of the Schitt family:

Okay, okay, I just hijacked the thread. So, mods, hit me with your best shot. :D

:focus:

-----
No Top, I hijacked this thread, successfully I might add.

I just wanted to compare the recent Broncos woes of a couple of malcontents in the backfield, as the Broncos are still searching for that featured back… or one that can play for more than 4 games a season.

Versus comparing it to a player who was to be the face of the franchise nearly 20 years ago and really didn’t set the franchise back at the time of his release like a Ryan Leaf did.

FINALLY now a Raider fan talks about the present and gets scolded for it. tsk tsk

So as Gem advised, let's stay on topic: Todd Marinovich. I’ll go, elsewhere and discuss the current Denver QBs and hold a pool to see which also-ran will start the season as the starter.

With a double or nothing to see if they’ll end the season in the same role.:shocked:

Medford Bronco
04-06-2009, 11:34 AM

That is true DS

I hate Travis with a passion and Clarett was a punk as well.

They define trash big time. Also that loser in the pancake house Parking lot
who I always forget.

point is ALL teams draft trash from time to time

BroncoJoe
04-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Even though I kind of defended DS, the Raiturds are still trash.

:D

Broncolingus
04-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Boo-hoo...

http://constitutionclub.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/0829_todd_marinovich_mugshot.jpg

Devilspawn
04-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Boo-hoo...

http://constitutionclub.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/0829_todd_marinovich_mugshot.jpg

Why so serious?

Gamechanger
04-06-2009, 02:17 PM
I'll never get 3 min. of my life back

but it was pretty fun reading DS posts roasting these guys

scott.475
04-07-2009, 01:04 PM
I wonder if Todd's father has any real concept of how he destroyed his kid's life by trying to live vicariously through him. Good job Dad!

Fan in Exile
04-07-2009, 04:56 PM
You'll have to excuse him KCL. he seems to think that adding nicknames to a player diminishes his role on the team.

JaMarcus FEASTED on your defense. How's that for fatboy smack. When you tell him that he made Ashlie Lelie look good, he'll go into more nicknames and forget that it's football, not the sandlot.

I'm missing Wrestlemania. I'll be back in a few. Discuss or cry amongst yourselves...

I can understand why you would think that he feasted on our defense. He did better than his usual 53% completion rate but he still only had ten completed passes and one TD. But if this is what you have to tell yourself to survive as a Raiders fan then go right ahead.

Devilspawn
04-07-2009, 05:59 PM
I can understand why you would think that he feasted on our defense. He did better than his usual 53% completion rate but he still only had ten completed passes and one TD. But if this is what you have to tell yourself to survive as a Raiders fan then go right ahead.
That word was a play on the weak hungry man jokes. Russell's 10-11 was a major part of the victory, but not the whole thing. It was the overall play of the team that, as you put it, helps me survive as a fan.

Poet
04-07-2009, 06:03 PM

Owned.

Poet
04-07-2009, 06:04 PM
yeah you drafted him...out of USC nonetheless. The poster school for putting out post college failures in the NFL.

let's see here.

Dwayne Jarrett
Carson Palmer
Todd Marinovich
John David Booty
Matt Leinart
Mike Williams

and I could go on and on (not saying the Faiders drafted them all, just saying that's the number of big name failures USC has put out that were supposed to be uber awesome).

and no I'm not stung by the Cutler trade, I'm relieved the little bitch is gone finally. He's not a man, and he's not a leader. He's a crybaby chump with a losing record, and only one good statistical season under his belt, and a butt load of interceptions.

Carson Palmer is a failure?

Wow, you're truly stupid. I bet you dodged coathangers for nine months huh bud?

Fan in Exile
04-07-2009, 06:50 PM
That word was a play on the weak hungry man jokes. Russell's 10-11 was a major part of the victory, but not the whole thing. It was the overall play of the team that, as you put it, helps me survive as a fan.

Major part of the victory that's cute. Although I suppose as a Raider fan you do have to have low standards like that.

You know I've been wondering for a while now how Raiders fans keep from jumping off of bridges and apparently it's just that their idea of what football should look like is really sad.

Just out of morbid curiosity what about the play of your team actually looks good to you?

Devilspawn
04-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Major part of the victory that's cute. Although I suppose as a Raider fan you do have to have low standards like that.

You know I've been wondering for a while now how Raiders fans keep from jumping off of bridges and apparently it's just that their idea of what football should look like is really sad.

Just out of morbid curiosity what about the play of your team actually looks good to you?
No, low standards are watching a QB throw for a ton of yards, make the Pro-Bowl, look dominating in spurts... but fail to execute down the stretch, badly, when it counted, and then post in thread after thread after thread after thread about how their current "winning" QB may not "look good" compared to the loser had his chances.

I'm not interested in stats, numbers, throwing yards, completion percentage or arm strength. I'm interested in results. The result our last meeting was 31-10, and 10 of JaMarcus' completions were less than half of Cutler's incompletions that day. Now if slighting a 10-11 performance because it doesn't light up the Mile High sky like Cutler's 37 useless attempts did... in a loss... then I won't piss on your parade.

Heck, Russell only threw for 159 yards in Tampa, but he had two TDs in that win. I know, Michael Bush's 177 yards was a major factor, so we'll blame the run game for looking good. Or was it the play of the special teams during the year that's a weapon for this coming year.

Now you have my curiosity peaked. Which part of the Broncos historic epic choke looked good to you? Was it allowing 52 points in a deciding game, choking away the playoffs at home the week before, unable to beat a three win team (at the time) at home, playing the Panthers for about 5 minutes? All of the above?

8-8 > 5-11. I get it. I'm sure the annals of NFL history will put that in orange bold text when they describe the biggest choke in NFL history. I'm sure the DVD's voiceover will say that the 2008 Denver Broncos were the only team to lose the division while leading it for the entire season, topping it off by being the only team to lose a three game lead with three games to play...

but they looked better than the Raiders.

Mile High standards indeed.

Poet
04-07-2009, 08:52 PM
No, low standards are watching a QB throw for a ton of yards, make the Pro-Bowl, look dominating in spurts... but fail to execute down the stretch, badly, when it counted, and then post in thread after thread after thread after thread about how their current "winning" QB may not "look good" compared to the loser had his chances.

I'm not interested in stats, numbers, throwing yards, completion percentage or arm strength. I'm interested in results. The result our last meeting was 31-10, and 10 of JaMarcus' completions were less than half of Cutler's incompletions that day. Now if slighting a 10-11 performance because it doesn't light up the Mile High sky like Cutler's 37 useless attempts did... in a loss... then I won't piss on your parade.

Heck, Russell only threw for 159 yards in Tampa, but he had two TDs in that win. I know, Michael Bush's 177 yards was a major factor, so we'll blame the run game for looking good. Or was it the play of the special teams during the year that's a weapon for this coming year.

Now you have my curiosity peaked. Which part of the Broncos historic epic choke looked good to you? Was it allowing 52 points in a deciding game, choking away the playoffs at home the week before, unable to beat a three win team (at the time) at home, playing the Panthers for about 5 minutes? All of the above?

8-8 > 5-11. I get it. I'm sure the annals of NFL history will put that in bold text and orange highlight when they describe the biggest choke in BFL history. I'm sure the DVD's voiceover will say that the 2008 Denver Broncos were the only team to lose the division while leading it for the entire season, topping it off by being the only team to lose a three game lead with three games to play...

Owned again.

Fan in Exile
04-07-2009, 09:56 PM

8-8 > 5-11. I get it. I'm sure the annals of NFL history will put that in orange bold text when they describe the biggest choke in NFL history. I'm sure the DVD's voiceover will say that the 2008 Denver Broncos were the only team to lose the division while leading it for the entire season, topping it off by being the only team to lose a three game lead with three games to play...

You are so darling DS, I love how you try to point to one 177 yard rushing performance to defend an entire season. Not to mention your special teams, is that what you say to yourself when your clutching your pillow and crying? At least we've got special teams.

I also really enjoyed you trying to make 5-11 seem better than 8-8 because it wasn't historic. It was like the Wizard of Oz trying to say, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

When it comes to it I will take competing for the play-offs in the last game of the season over your sad two game garbage time wins at the end.

You would probably make the same choice except it's been so long since you guys competed for the post season you've probably blocked it out of your mind so that you don't weep like a baby every time you think of the Raiders.

Trust me though it was a fun time and I'm looking forward to being able to do it again.

Fan in Exile
04-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Owned again.

Please, it takes more than that to get Owned.

Of course maybe that's all the smack a Bengals fan could handle.

chazoe60
04-07-2009, 10:00 PM
DS=TROLL :laugh::laugh:

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aint scared

Ravage!!!
04-07-2009, 10:00 PM

Yeah... but he was bred and raised to be an NFL QB. So much so, he wasn't allowed any freedom growing up. He wasn't allowed a twinkie until he traveled away to college on his own. He was raised with private coaches all the way through. His dad, imo, actually selected a woman that would breed a BIG child and give him the best chance of raising a NFL QB (she is not only tall, but I believe she was an olympic class athlete).

So when he finally went away to college, and had a TINY bit of freedom... he went CRAZY. Ended up getting hooked on drugs and was completely burned out on football.

yeah.. he did have everything other than a parent that was actually looking out for HIS best interest instead of looking out for their own.

Poet
04-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Please, it takes more than that to get Owned.

Of course maybe that's all the smack a Bengals fan could handle.

Sigh, he crushed all the points that were made, flipped shit on you, and to top it all off everything he said was true.

And believe me, the only smack you can handle is the smack on the ass that your boyfriend gives you.

You're a fan in exile? Exile from what, common sense and intelligence. Go find a sharp knife and jump on it face first.

KCL
04-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Sigh, he crushed all the points that were made, flipped shit on you, and to top it all off everything he said was true.

And believe me, the only smack you can handle is the smack on the ass that your boyfriend gives you.

You're a fan in exile? Exile from what, common sense and intelligence. Go find a sharp knife and jump on it face first.

:lol:

chazoe60
04-07-2009, 10:37 PM
This thread is infested with Chief, Bengal, and Raider fans. It's like a petting zoo in here.:laugh:

Poet
04-07-2009, 10:40 PM
This thread is infested with Chief, Bengal, and Raider fans. It's like a petting zoo in here.:laugh:

Yeah, and you're either the troll that we have to feed, or the bitch dog that no one wants to pet or feed.

MOtorboat
04-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Yeah, and you're either the troll that we have to feed, or the bitch dog that no one wants to pet or feed.

Well, I for one, don't want anything to do with petting your fat ass.

chazoe60
04-07-2009, 10:43 PM

woof woof

Poet
04-07-2009, 10:51 PM
woof woof

Yeah, I figured that you would end up being a bitch. :D

chazoe60
04-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I figured that you would end up being a bitch. :D

Really? A guy who calls himself King and is a Jim Rome fan thinks I'm a bitch, I actually consider that a win. :laugh:

Devilspawn
04-07-2009, 11:01 PM
You are so darling DS, I love how you try to point to one 177 yard rushing performance to defend an entire season. Not to mention your special teams, is that what you say to yourself when your clutching your pillow and crying? At least we've got special teams.
Wow. First off, thank you for sharing your feelings on the epic collapse Denver had. Your silence sounded like someone talking into their pillow.

Now to reiterate. I didn't defend the entire season, just down the stretch where the Raiders outplayed the Broncos. They'll build on that 177 yard performance to start the 2009 season, seeing it as a strength until proven otherwise. For example, which running performance will the Broncos use to build off of? Then, will that running back have two legs to stand on all season? Who is the starter exactly? Who's the backup? Is this a two back system by committee? ZBS? Is Lamont Jordan is the answer? Will any of them compensate for the lack of scrambling ability that was just traded away?

And about special teams, that's a vital part of the game. I'm not talking about just returns. I'm taking about field goals and punts that pin the opposition back consistently to at least give a defense a chance to succeed. Janikowski, Lechler, Miller, Higgins, Ekejiuba, among others, key components for special teams play.

I also really enjoyed you trying to make 5-11 seem better than 8-8 because it wasn't historic. It was like the Wizard of Oz trying to say, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
See, that's what you're missing. I never said 5-11 was better than 8-8. In fact, I SAID 8-8 is better than 5-11. It just didn't help you Week 12 and it didn't help prevent the chaos that's in the front office, as the questions I mentioned above loom over your club.

That was last year. This year, you have a coach who's playing Al Davis. What happens if Chris Simms actually wins the QB competition? Or are you clutching your pillow at the "Brady Quinn trade might still happen" blogs?

When it comes to it I will take competing for the play-offs in the last game of the season over your sad two game garbage time wins at the end.
You guys were competing the last three weeks? :eek: There's no such thing as garbage wins. The Broncos ended 2007 by beating the Vikings at home and ending their playoff hopes, all the while improving to 7-9 instead of falling to 6-10.

Garbage win?

You would probably make the same choice except it's been so long since you guys competed for the post season you've probably blocked it out of your mind so that you don't weep like a baby every time you think of the Raiders.

Trust me though it was a fun time and I'm looking forward to being able to do it again.
Now THAT'S cute. Competing for the playoffs has been a while for us, but we're not the only ones who's missed the playoffs the last three seasons. But at least you got the chance to choke two of them away at home. I'm jealous.

Ok, so you began by saying Bush's 177 yard performance defended a season, then you yourself are defending your season by saying you at least competed the last three weeks of the season?? Ok you got me, it wasn't fun knocking a team out of the playoffs the final game of the season and getting a former Raiders coach fired. Only the Chargers did that, right? All it did was end the season on a high note, unlike Denver. It had key players re-sign, unlike Denver (Scheffler pending). It caused the locker room to trust their coach. Again, unlike Denver.

Now rather than dwell on the failure of an 8-8 season, you need to look forward and not be so scrrrd. Now if you want to say that I clutch my pillow and sweeze it passionately until the feathers fly across the room for me to frolic and twirl my arms in slow motion like The Hills Are Alive, if that takes the sting out of what your team if going through right now, then be my guest.

Fan in Exile
04-08-2009, 05:46 AM

He tried to make a 5-11 season sound better than an 8-8 season it was sad.

On the plus side though at least he has you there to cuddle with at night when the nightmares hit.

Fan in Exile
04-08-2009, 06:14 AM
Wow. First off, thank you for sharing your feelings on the epic collapse Denver had. Your silence sounded like someone talking into their pillow.

Try reading the post again. You'll notice that I did point out I enjoyed competing for the play-offs. You know that's what football is supposed to be don't you? Competitive.

Now to reiterate. I didn't defend the entire season, just down the stretch where the Raiders outplayed the Broncos. They'll build on that 177 yard performance to start the 2009 season, seeing it as a strength until proven otherwise. For example, which running performance will the Broncos use to build off of? Then, will that running back have two legs to stand on all season? Who is the starter exactly? Who's the backup? Is this a two back system by committee? ZBS? Is Lamont Jordan is the answer? Will any of them compensate for the lack of scrambling ability that was just traded away?

One 177 yard performance by your back up is not a strength to build. That you said so is just plain sad. Dennison and Turner that's a strength to build on, whatever they do will work out.

And about special teams, that's a vital part of the game. I'm not talking about just returns. I'm taking about field goals and punts that pin the opposition back consistently to at least give a defense a chance to succeed. Janikowski, Lechler, Miller, Higgins, Ekejiuba, among others, key components for special teams play.

Please stop you're just making your own team look pathetic. If you can't find anything better than special teams to talk about it's better to just be quiet.

See, that's what you're missing. I never said 5-11 was better than 8-8. In fact, I SAID 8-8 is better than 5-11. It just didn't help you Week 12 and it didn't help prevent the chaos that's in the front office, as the questions I mentioned above loom over your club.

This is the part that's so darling. You can admit that we did better than you, but you can't accept it. It's like the little kid standing in the living room with a bat, trying to convince his mom he didn't break the vase. Comeback when you can deal with reality.

That was last year. This year, you have a coach who's playing Al Davis. What happens if Chris Simms actually wins the QB competition? Or are you clutching your pillow at the "Brady Quinn trade might still happen" blogs?

Of course you guys actually have Al Davis. What a FAIL that you think accusing our coach of acting like your owner is smack.

And the pillow clutching line is just sad. Trying to steal my smack and make it your own. Come up with something original don't steal from your betters.

You guys were competing the last three weeks? :eek: There's no such thing as garbage wins. The Broncos ended 2007 by beating the Vikings at home and ending their playoff hopes, all the while improving to 7-9 instead of falling to 6-10.

Garbage win?

You must have lost focus here. First you say there aren't garbage wins then you try to say that the vikings win was a garbage win. Smack works better if you pick one thing and go with it. Try this one again.

Now THAT'S cute. Competing for the playoffs has been a while for us, but we're not the only ones who's missed the playoffs the last three seasons. But at least you got the chance to choke two of them away at home. I'm jealous.

See you're stealing my smack again. Better to choke away a few games than to choke away the past six seasons.

Ok, so you began by saying Bush's 177 yard performance defended a season, then you yourself are defending your season by saying you at least competed the last three weeks of the season?? Ok you got me, it wasn't fun knocking a team out of the playoffs the final game of the season and getting a former Raiders coach fired. Only the Chargers did that, right? All it did was end the season on a high note, unlike Denver. It had key players re-sign, unlike Denver (Scheffler pending). It caused the locker room to trust their coach. Again, unlike Denver.

Pay close attention to the post DS. I wasn't defending the whole season Just those three games. I don't have to defend the rest of the season when we were in first place in the AFC west the whole time.

The only reason that you guys resigned key players is because AL is throwing money at them so they'll stay at a place where there's no chance of winning.

The Scheffler dig was exceptionally weak. He's not walking away he's getting traded and even that is only a rumor. Should we go through the rumors about the Raiders and see where you come out?

Now rather than dwell on the failure of an 8-8 season, you need to look forward and not be so scrrrd. Now if you want to say that I clutch my pillow and sweeze it passionately until the feathers fly across the room for me to frolic and twirl my arms in slow motion like The Hills Are Alive, if that takes the sting out of what your team if going through right now, then be my guest.

Wow where did that come from, all I said was that you clutch your pillow, clearly you've been doing way more than that.

You're in worse shape than I thought man, have you thought about seeing someone? I hear that Raiders fans are forming support groups, you could join one of those.

Gamechanger
04-08-2009, 07:10 AM
Fan in Exile....Throw in the towel

Devilspawn
04-08-2009, 12:13 PM
One 177 yard performance by your back up is not a strength to build. That you said so is just plain sad. Dennison and Turner that's a strength to build on, whatever they do will work out.
O-k. You’re naming coaches as something to build on?? I’ll ask again, who’s the proven starter? Is it by committee? What system are you running, is it still the ZBS? At least I’m naming players on the field that can contribute, even if he was a backup THEN and will get a bigger role going forward. You can’t even name a player. Not one single player. Ok ok, I’ll take it light on you. We’ll dismiss running backs as a topic until you can answer the question.

Please stop you're just making your own team look pathetic. If you can't find anything better than special teams to talk about it's better to just be quiet.
We just discussed the run game. Do you have short term memory?

Now it’s your turn. Name an asset on the Broncos. I’ll save you the trouble of naming anyone on your defense, anyone in the backfield, anyone behind center, and certain #1 wideouts for the first 4, maybe 8 weeks of the season. You MAY have a decent punter and you MAY have a decent kicker, you sure as hell have the best long snapper in the game (according to his paycheck) but don’t bring that up since special teams seems to be a touchy subject for you.

Now, besides COACHES, name some positives on the field. Ok ok, I’ll take it light on you. We’ll dismiss the 2009 Broncos team as a topic until you can answer the question.

This is the part that's so darling. You can admit that we did better than you, but you can't accept it. It's like the little kid standing in the living room with a bat, trying to convince his mom he didn't break the vase. Comeback when you can deal with reality.

Of course you guys actually have Al Davis. What a FAIL that you think accusing our coach of acting like your owner is smack.
Al Davis destroyed the Raiders from within with mistrust. What’s McDaniels doing now? Did he tell the truth? Did Cutler? Is Cutler STILL his guy, even though he’s in Chicago? Are the Broncos better today than they were Week 14? Ok ok, I’ll take it light on you. We’ll dismiss the honesty and integrity of the Bronco’s head coach and the upcoming QB competition as topics until you can answer the questions.

And the pillow clutching line is just sad. Trying to steal my smack and make it your own. Come up with something original don't steal from your betters.
You call that smack? It’s a derailment from talking about the actual issues at hand which is the play on the field. I could backtrack your posts among the chaos and bickering during Cutler’s trade and see which side you took and surmise that you’re clutching your pillow, but I rather make sense. Ok ok, I’ll take it light on you. We’ll dismiss talking about football in general until you can answer ANY question.

Pay close attention to the post DS. I wasn't defending the whole season Just those three games. I don't have to defend the rest of the season when we were in first place in the AFC west the whole time.
No YOU pay attention. I didn’t say a 5-11 season is better than an 8-8 season. I defended our last three games, particularly the Raiders’ last two. We all know your team lead the entire season. That’s why missing the playoffs that same year is called an EPIC CHOKE.

The only reason that you guys resigned key players is because AL is throwing money at them so they'll stay at a place where there's no chance of winning.
No, Al is signing key players to win. And he's keeping his key players, not losing them or trying to find them, unlike Denver.

claymore
04-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Regardless of what the Broncos do. The Raiders still suck. :D

Poet
04-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Well, I for one, don't want anything to do with petting your fat ass.

So you're saying you would pet my ass if I was skinny?

Fag.

Poet
04-08-2009, 01:06 PM

On the plus side though at least he has you there to cuddle with at night when the nightmares hit.

No, he didn't. He obviously used words beyond your comprehension.

I'll do you a favor and help your cause.

Devilspawn, please use pictures when talking to Fan in Exile. Also, if you make sentences with only or or maybe two large words that would be great.

See Fan in Exile, I got you covered.

Gamechanger
04-08-2009, 01:09 PM

Arguements: You're Doing It Wrong

http://devcentral.f5.com/weblogs/images/devcentral_f5_com/weblogs/macvittie/WindowsLiveWriter/Shouldyourbodyguardstopathreatabeforeorb_88BB/doing-it-wrong-ball_2.jpg

Devilspawn
04-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Well... this pretty much sums it up. :beer: This had opinions, homerism and the truth all rolled up into one. And he didn't need to fabricate my pillow habits either. :lol:

While I strongly disagree... I can't argue that "regardless" part. :tsk:

Devilspawn
04-08-2009, 04:27 PM
No, he didn't. He obviously used words beyond your comprehension.

I'll do you a favor and help your cause.

Devilspawn, please use pictures when talking to Fan in Exile. Also, if you make sentences with only or or maybe two large words that would be great.

See Fan in Exile, I got you covered.
:lol:.........

Devilspawn
04-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah... but he was bred and raised to be an NFL QB. So much so, he wasn't allowed any freedom growing up. He wasn't allowed a twinkie until he traveled away to college on his own. He was raised with private coaches all the way through. His dad, imo, actually selected a woman that would breed a BIG child and give him the best chance of raising a NFL QB (she is not only tall, but I believe she was an olympic class athlete).

So when he finally went away to college, and had a TINY bit of freedom... he went CRAZY. Ended up getting hooked on drugs and was completely burned out on football.

yeah.. he did have everything other than a parent that was actually looking out for HIS best interest instead of looking out for their own.
Ok I was too busy gathering information and forming solid conclusions to realize... did you change your name and who wuz you before? :confused:

Fan in Exile
04-09-2009, 07:03 AM

I'm going to leave the smack to guys like you clay, it's not my strength.

Thanks for playing along DS.

Poet
04-09-2009, 12:31 PM

Thinking isn't your strength either. ;)

KCL
04-09-2009, 01:34 PM

clay has no idea half the time what he's talking about.

Gamechanger
04-09-2009, 01:49 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/game_over.gif

Overtime
04-14-2009, 07:45 PM

yes he is a failure, and you're a dumbass.

He was drafted in 2003, has made the playoffs only once, and hasn't done much of jack squat since.

so yes I'd call that a failure...because if you're not succeeding and you're not winning....then you're failing....oh snap, nevermind...I forgot this is America...where we teach our kids there is no such thing as winning and losing, and we don't keep score at their little league baseball games, because we don't want to expose them to the harsh realities of life, so they can grow up and be successful, instead we coddle them, baby them, and pamper them, and tell them everything's gonna be ok...and then they go out into the real world, and they don't know how to fend for themselves. :coffee:

http://www.nfl.com/players/carsonpalmer/profile?id=PAL249055

2003 - 8 - 8 (Didn't play)
2004 - 8 - 8
2005 - 11 - 5 (won division)
2006 - 8-8
2007 - 7-9
2008 - 4-11

so like really, shut the hell up until you have something intelligent to say and you know what the hell you're talking about.

EMB6903
04-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Carson Palmer is easily a top 10 Quarterback... I dont think anybody could argue against it

Top 5 when healthy.

Overtime
04-14-2009, 07:51 PM
ratings and rankings don't mean jack if you're not winning games.

EMB6903
04-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Ive been in this argument before

Im not gonna bother with the people who think 1 person is resposible for a teams success or collapse.

Gamechanger
04-14-2009, 09:41 PM
yes he is a failure, and you're a dumbass.

He was drafted in 2003, has made the playoffs only once, and hasn't done much of jack squat since.

so yes I'd call that a failure...because if you're not succeeding and you're not winning....then you're failing....oh snap, nevermind...I forgot this is America...where we teach our kids there is no such thing as winning and losing, and we don't keep score at their little league baseball games, because we don't want to expose them to the harsh realities of life, so they can grow up and be successful, instead we coddle them, baby them, and pamper them, and tell them everything's gonna be ok...and then they go out into the real world, and they don't know how to fend for themselves. :coffee:

http://www.nfl.com/players/carsonpalmer/profile?id=PAL249055

2003 - 8 - 8 (Didn't play)
2004 - 8 - 8
2005 - 11 - 5 (won division)
2006 - 8-8
2007 - 7-9
2008 - 4-11

so like really, shut the hell up until you have something intelligent to say and you know what the hell you're talking about.

sounds like two QBs that were in Denver :eek:

Poet
04-14-2009, 10:02 PM
ratings and rankings don't mean jack if you're not winning games.

My god, Jay Cutler never made the playoffs once, I guess he sucks? Maybe just maybe Carson Palmer played on a team that was lacking a real defense. Maybe just maybe he played great but was forced to play against the best defensive division (Ravens and Steelers), and was forced to carry the team.

If you actually knew anything about the game you would know that Palmer is a very good player who was great before his string of injuries. But, you don't.

I guess if you took Tom Brady or Peyton Manning and stuck them on the Lions last year they would be awful QBs right? Because they wouldn't have put up any numbers, and they wouldn't have won many games.

Gamechanger
04-14-2009, 10:10 PM
My god, Jay Cutler never made the playoffs once, I guess he sucks? Maybe just maybe Carson Palmer played on a team that was lacking a real defense. Maybe just maybe he played great but was forced to play against the best defensive division (Ravens and Steelers), and was forced to carry the team.

If you actually knew anything about the game you would know that Palmer is a very good player who was great before his string of injuries. But, you don't.

I guess if you took Tom Brady or Peyton Manning and stuck them on the Lions last year they would be awful QBs right? Because they wouldn't have put up any numbers, and they wouldn't have won many games.

did somebody say.....

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv174/tei_blu_bae/lol/owned.jpg

RFCUBoltz
04-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Look I hate the Raiders too,but the guy is a human being and not trash .How could you start a tread putting down another person who is obviously on hard times .you are probably gods gift to the world and never did anything wrong ,right ?

IMOP you sound like a retard !

Overtime
04-19-2009, 11:12 PM
did somebody say.....

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv174/tei_blu_bae/lol/owned.jpg

son you seriously need to learn what ownage really is before you go slapping owned pictures after quoted statements.

:rolleyes:

Overtime
04-19-2009, 11:17 PM
Look I hate the Raiders too,but the guy is a human being and not trash .How could you start a tread putting down another person who is obviously on hard times .you are probably gods gift to the world and never did anything wrong ,right ?

IMOP you sound like a retard !

he's on hard times because he repeatedly breaks the law to do drugs. if that's not trash then I don't know what is.

he's been a druggie since his rookie year in the NFL (most likely well before that) in 1991 and here we are 18 years later, and Mr. Todd Marinovich hasn't learned a damn thing, and couldn't even report to court ordered drug rehab, which landed him back in prison. that right there tells me the guy doesn't give a damn about himself, his life, or the law, therefore he is trash, and has properly been locked away for his own protection from society.

nope im not god's gift to the world, but i make an effort to learn from my mistakes, so as not to repeat them multiple times and end up in prison unlike some people.

Gamechanger
04-19-2009, 11:31 PM
son you seriously need to learn what ownage really is before you go slapping owned pictures after quoted statements.

just like you need to learn what a "winner" really is :rolleyes:

its been that long huh?

Overtime
04-19-2009, 11:49 PM
just like you need to learn what a "winner" really is :rolleyes:

its been that long huh?

once again, Carson Palmer has a losing record as a professional qb. just like Jay Cutler. until he wins a playoff game(s) and wins a Super Bowl, he's a loser, and so is Jay Cutler.

if you don't win the game that counts, you're a loser, plain and simple.

Gamechanger
04-20-2009, 12:10 AM
once again, Carson Palmer has a losing record as a professional qb. just like Jay Cutler. until he wins a playoff game(s) and wins a Super Bowl, he's a loser, and so is Jay Cutler.

if you don't win the game that counts, you're a loser, plain and simple.

hmmm....so by you logic

GROSSman>Orton, Palmer, Cutler?

Overtime
04-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Kyle Orton has a winning record. but at this point so far, yes Grossman is better than all 3 because he's won playoff games and at least gotten to a Super Bowl.

which is more than will ever be said about that USC reject Palmer.

Gamechanger
04-20-2009, 01:15 AM
Kyle Orton has a winning record. but at this point so far, yes Grossman is better than all 3 because he's won playoff games and at least gotten to a Super Bowl.

which is more than will ever be said about that USC reject Palmer.

but hey Vince Young "just wins" too right? he's got a winning record as a QB

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thats not the point i'm getting at

Carson Palmer is head and shoulders BETTER than Cutler, Orton and GROSSman

you give him an offensive supporting cast like Iny's or Denver's and he'd be a top 5 QB behind Manning, Brady, Brees and Rivers

but people forget that this game is a Team sport, thats why I don't take W-L columns for a QB seriously

RFCUBoltz
05-02-2009, 02:30 PM
he's on hard times because he repeatedly breaks the law to do drugs. if that's not trash then I don't know what is.

he's been a druggie since his rookie year in the NFL (most likely well before that) in 1991 and here we are 18 years later, and Mr. Todd Marinovich hasn't learned a damn thing, and couldn't even report to court ordered drug rehab, which landed him back in prison. that right there tells me the guy doesn't give a damn about himself, his life, or the law, therefore he is trash, and has properly been locked away for his own protection from society.

nope im not god's gift to the world, but i make an effort to learn from my mistakes, so as not to repeat them multiple times and end up in prison unlike some people.
I hear what your saying and you make good points .He is scum and should have learned from his mistakes ,like what most of us normal people do .I rather just not hear about what plight someone like him made for his Life when he had everything going for him.

Overtime
01-09-2010, 09:17 PM

Sorry King, but I been relishing this all ******* season long, and what makes it that much sweeter??? He choked it away in the playoffs when it counted the most.

Carson Palmer is a FAILURE!

KCL
01-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Sorry King, but I been relishing this all ******* season long, and what makes it that much sweeter??? He choked it away in the playoffs when it counted the most.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-09-2010, 10:39 PM

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: