PDA

View Full Version : OK, So Peyton Doesnt Choose Denver.......

WARHORSE
03-18-2012, 04:59 AM
You know, if Peyton had never come available, we all would be having a regular offseason, trying to figure out what moves will help us win.

But with Peyton on the market, and our team one of his preferred choices, so much becomes amplified.

No one wants to be the team Peyton didnt pick.

And man, it sure does put a target on your back Peyton.

It would be one heckuva crazy game to see if Peyton chose San Fran and they ended up meeting Tim Turbo and the Broncos in the Superbowl...........and the Broncos win.

Man............that would make that OT pass from Turbo to DT seem like a so-so play.

Can you see John Elway holding up the Lombardi saying, "This ones........for Tim!"?

LOL!!!!

Talk about great TV

Chef Zambini
03-18-2012, 08:57 AM
You know, if Peyton had never come available, we all would be having a regular offseason, trying to figure out what moves will help us win.

But with Peyton on the market, and our team one of his preferred choices, so much becomes amplified.

It would be one heckuva crazy game to see if Peyton chose San Fran and they ended up meeting Tim Turbo and the Broncos in the Superbowl...........and the Broncos win.

Man............that would make that OT pass from Turbo to DT seem like a so-so play.

Can you see John Elway holding up the Lombardi saying, "This ones........for Tim!"?

LOL!!!!

Talk about great TV
Have you been drinking or smoking the maui wowie?
OTS, watched THE DECENDANTS last night, did you enjoy the movie made in your home state?

Chef Zambini
03-18-2012, 08:58 AM
let me breath some life into your THREAD.
if we dont get peyton, what next?
I hope we draft kellen moore.
and I would use a late third to do that!

LTC Pain
03-18-2012, 09:19 AM
I can't think of a worthy UFA veteran to backup still available on the market to backup/compete with Tebow so in this scenario (we don't sign Manning) I think the Broncos draft a QB in the 3rd/4th round. And because of positive EFX comments about Weber's camp last year I dont think we should under estimate him making the roster. EFX may be comfortable with Weber as the third QB, we dont know yet.

Cugel
03-18-2012, 10:59 AM

LOL!!!!

Talk about great TV

You need to lay off the "BC Bud" and "Trainwreck".

BroncoStud
03-18-2012, 11:17 AM

Kellen freaking Moore? He can't even make NFL throws! In the 3rd??? He will be there in the 5th or 6th...

BroncoStud
03-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Tom Condon represents Alex Smith as well as Manning, and it looks like Smith is considering an agent change. Condon is a slime-ball. He snuck Manning in a workout for the 49ers while supposedly negotiating in good faith for Alex Smith with them...

Talk about a conflict of interest.

DenBronx
03-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Then there's THIS thread here.......

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/367493-If-When-Manning-goes-to-SF-or-Tenn-(hopefully-not)-where-do-we-go-from-here

CoachChaz
03-18-2012, 11:37 AM

Kellen freaking Moore? He can't even make NFL throws! In the 3rd??? He will be there in the 5th or 6th...

Agreed. The guy is the size of a high school waterboy...and never got hit in college. He's doomed in the NFL

Nomad
03-18-2012, 11:37 AM
Tom Condon represents Alex Smith as well as Manning, and it looks like Smith is considering an agent change. Condon is a slime-ball. He snuck Manning in a workout for the 49ers while supposedly negotiating in good faith for Alex Smith with them...

Talk about a conflict of interest.

Does Condon represents Kaepernick too?!?

broncobryce
03-18-2012, 12:30 PM

LOL!!!!

Talk about great TV

I definitely want to be the team that Pey-a-ton doesn't pick.

SR
03-18-2012, 01:03 PM
WAR, do you purposely make your thread titles misleading just so people will post in your thread?

Jsteve01
03-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Kellen Moore reminds me of major applewhite

silkamilkamonico
03-18-2012, 04:43 PM

kellen moore? no thanks. brock osweiler

PAINTERDAVE
03-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Straight odds are 66% percent PM signs soemwhere else.

Add in the intangibles...

-SF has signed a ton of FA's
-IND signed a new O-lineman and is throwing the kitchen sink at Jeff saturday C
-DEN has signed one (1) defender.. and lost other talent in FA

this all addds up to, as I see it, Denver has about a 5% to 10 % chance PM signs here.

MileHighGuy
03-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Have you been drinking or smoking the maui wowie?
OTS, watched THE DECENDANTS last night, did you enjoy the movie made in your home state?

AGREED. Orginal poster is f'ing insane. This team sucks major dick right now