PDA

View Full Version : Cutler blows off Broncos players

turftoad
04-04-2009, 01:01 PM
I can't believe I'm posting this. :tsk:

Cutler blows off Broncos players
Posted on: April 2, 2009 9:33 pm

When the Denver Broncos stated publicly several days ago that they were going to attempt to trade Jay Cutler, several Broncos players said they reached out to Cutler. They called. He didn't return their calls.

Some tried again. Some tried for several days. Nothing. Cutler blew them off, according to several NFL sources.

"Jay just sort of disappeared," said one Broncos player. "None of the team leaders could reach him."

Maybe once Cutler knew he was being traded, he didn't care. But it's an odd approach for Cutler to take in what was truly an odd last few weeks for Cutler and the team.

It's one thing for Cutler to stop speaking to management. It's another to apparently not return the calls of fellow NFL players.

One player said that some of the Broncos considered Cutler a friend and thought it was extremely bizarre he didn't get back to them.

Were the players I spoke to complaining? No. They like Cutler. They were just making an observation and saying they had rarely seen a player do anything like this.

They just thought it was very...different.

Considering what Chicago gave up to get Cutler, it's a tremendous risk trading for him, especially since Cutler is apparently extremely thin skinned and a tad odd.

The Bears now have one talented -- but extremely weird -- quarterback on their team.

Good luck, Chicago.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6264363/14344233

Nomad
04-04-2009, 01:04 PM
I hate to say it but Jay made himself into an unlikeable guy at Dove Valley. I know you hate hearing that but it is what it is and I had mentioned something similiar in a previous post in one of the many threads. It's disappointing!!:tsk:

NightTrainLayne
04-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Even Shanny said on more than one occassion that Cutler's aloof attitude was frustrating, and. . .different. I am wondering more and more if Shanny was "stuck" with Cutler, and whether or not that factored into Bowlen's decision to fire Shanny rather than extend a Cutler contract potentially worth $100 million.

Den21vsBal19
04-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Jay Cutler

I play for my team-mates

My ARSE!!!!!:tsk:

slim
04-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I won't say I am surprised. It became painfully obvious over the last month that he is very immature.

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 01:13 PM
For a guy that isn't on your team anymore, you guys sure are fixated on him.

Den21vsBal19
04-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Considering what Chicago gave up to get Cutler, it's a tremendous risk trading for him, especially since Cutler is apparently extremely thin skinned and a tad odd.

That's an extremely English way of putting it :lol:

JONtheBRONCO
04-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Come out Cutler backers, and this guy was good for our team? Yeah right. I thank God he is out of Denver, what a jerk he turned out to be. His true colors came out, and I'm glad he'll be playing in Chicago.

RFCUBoltz
04-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Wow this was unexpected,lmao.

NightTrainLayne
04-04-2009, 01:15 PM

How fixated would we be if we switched team allegiances to the Bears? :laugh:

JONtheBRONCO
04-04-2009, 01:16 PM

Beef, you jerk-off.

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 01:17 PM
How fixated would we be if we switched team allegiances to the Bears? :laugh:

Is he on your team? Then don't worry about it. Problem is gone. Move forward like your Messiah McDaniels said.

NightTrainLayne
04-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Is he on your team? Then don't worry about it. Problem is gone. Move forward like your Messiah McDaniels said.

:click:

Zweems56
04-04-2009, 01:18 PM

Beef.... I'm going to have to destroy you.

turftoad
04-04-2009, 01:19 PM

Beef, can I borrow your avtar??

:behindsofa:

Requiem / The Dagda
04-04-2009, 01:21 PM
I bet that left a bad taste in his mouth.

BeefStew25
Beef, can I borrow your avtar??

:behindsofa:

Sure, come aboard. We don't place all of our chips in a 32 year old pile.

honz
I'm disliking this cat more and more by the day. What a mega-douche. So much for playing for his teammates. So far he has thrown management under the bus, lied to the fans and told us that Bears fans are more passionate, and now he apparently doesn't even have the courtesy to talk to his former teammates and friends. :puke:

silkamilkamonico

It's ok. You guys will start to see his true color when he's struggling in Chicago, AKA "the land of the cursed QB".

Peyton Manning couldn't come in and run your pedestrian offense.

:defense:

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 01:23 PM
It's ok. You guys will start to see his true color when he's struggling in Chicago, AKA "the land of the cursed QB".

Well, I need to read up on our offense before I can form a rebuttal.

DenBronx
04-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Come out Cutler backers, and this guy was good for our team? Yeah right. I thank God he is out of Denver, what a jerk he turned out to be. His true colors came out, and I'm glad he'll be playing in Chicago.

dont worry im still here...and yes i still think he was good for our team until things went sour.

must admit, pretty low to blow off your teamates. maybe he just knew for sure that he would get traded and didnt want to get caught up getting persueded to stay. anyhow....yeah thats being a royal ****head though. i would say that cutler needs to grow up but i just think he was a spoiled rotten kid growing up and no one ever corrected him. this seems to be the case as an adult for cutler.

slim
04-04-2009, 01:24 PM

Let me help you. The OL sucks ass and you have no WR.

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Let me help you. The OL sucks ass and you have no WR.

Thanks Mel.

silkamilkamonico
04-04-2009, 01:26 PM

Handoff, handoff, throw deep. Handoff, handoff, throw deep.

The real question is, does Chicago suit Cutler and play out of shotgun, ignoring Matt Forte, or do they play away from Cutler's strengths, to suit Matt Forte and the defense? That's the question.

DenBronx
04-04-2009, 01:26 PM

and if cutler turns their pedestrian offense around then your saying he is better than manning?

turftoad
04-04-2009, 01:27 PM

You'll be fine.

Just signed O. Pace at LT. Rookie Williams slides over to RT.

Great RB sitch. Hester is going to be good and Bennett was a rook last year that has a lot of upside. Cutler's main man at Vandy.

I think you'll be OK.

Denver gets your 1st rounder next year which will probably be 25th or worse.

silkamilkamonico
04-04-2009, 01:29 PM
and if cutler turns their pedestrian offense around then your saying he is better than manning?

Cutler better than Manning?

Don't be ridiculous..........

DenBronx
04-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Cutler better than Manning?

Don't be ridiculous..........

you just said that manning couldnt run their offense. so if cutler IS successfull your basically saying he would be able to do what manning could not.

slim
04-04-2009, 01:31 PM
You'll be fine.

Just signed O. Pace at LT. Rookie Williams slides over to RT.

Great RB sitch. Hester is going to be good and Bennett was a rook last year that has a lot of upside. Cutler's main man at Vandy.

I think you'll be OK.

Denver gets your 1st rounder next year which will probably be 5th at worst.

Fixed it for you

silkamilkamonico
04-04-2009, 01:33 PM
you just said that manning couldnt run their offense. so if cutler IS successfull your basically saying he would be able to do what manning could not.

We wouldn't know that. Obviously, if Cutler could run that offense, Manning could, since he's better than Cutler. The assumption is based off the speculation that Cutler will follow, well, every QB to ever play for Chicago, in terms of production.

Who was the best QB ever in the histroy of that organization? Jim McMahon?

:lol:

turftoad
04-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Fixed it for you

5th at worst?? :lol:

The addition of Cutler puts them at the top of thier Div battling the Vikes IMO.

slim
04-04-2009, 01:40 PM
5th at worst?? :lol:

The addition of Cutler puts them at the top of thier Div battling the Vikes IMO.

I know. They will be decent. I still think they will be one and done in the playoffs (if they make the playoffs). That D isn't what it used to be.

DenBronx
We wouldn't know that. Obviously, if Cutler could run that offense, Manning could, since he's better than Cutler. The assumption is based off the speculation that Cutler will follow, well, every QB to ever play for Chicago, in terms of production.

hey at least mcmahon won a superbowl. they did have a damn good team though. walter payton i think had alot to do with that.

getlynched47
Wow, this is pretty effed up on Jay's part.

I wonder who the player was...

BroncoNut

this whole soap opera has been pretty interesting. Have to admit it is the story of the NFL. You actually sound a bit worried with some of your tongue in cheek posts. I have not made a judgement on this, nor may I ever, but the more I'm finding out about this kid's personality and demenaor, you have good reason to be if that is the case.

It will continue to be an interesting saga. How will he and Lovey get along? How will the fans react. Tune in next season, I guess. :shrugs:

turftoad
04-04-2009, 01:41 PM

Why the hell do you think they brought in Cutler?

They were tired of mediocre QB play since the McMahon era.

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 01:42 PM
this whole soap opera has been pretty interesting. Have to admit it is the story of the NFL. You actually sound a bit worried with some of your tongue in cheek posts. I have not made a judgement on this, nor may I ever, but the more I'm finding out about this kid's personality and demenaor, you have good reason to be if that is the case.

It will continue to be an interesting saga. How will he and Lovey get along? How will the fans react. Tune in next season, I guess. :shrugs:

Nothing you wrote had any substance. I am sorry.

silkamilkamonico
04-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Why the hell do you think they brought in Cutler?

They were tired of mediocre QB play since the McMahon era.

Isn't that obvious? To get better QB play.

That would be where the "cursed" part comes in.

turftoad
04-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Isn't that obvious? To get better QB play.

That would be where the "cursed" part comes in.

Look Silk, you can be pissed off about the way Cutler acted during this whole mess.
It wasn't ALL his fault.

Yeah, he's not a Bronco anymore, you don't have to like him...................... but you can't really say he's not a good QB.

If he wasn't, there's no way we get Orton, two firsts and a 3rd.

Den21vsBal19
04-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Handoff, handoff, throw deep. Handoff, handoff, throw deep.

The real question is, does Chicago suit Cutler and play out of shotgun, ignoring Matt Forte, or do they play away from Cutler's strengths, to suit Matt Forte and the defense? That's the question.
Sounds like Reeves' game plan :lol: ;)

nevcraw
04-04-2009, 01:50 PM

It's all part of the grieving process. The experts say a break up is worse than losing someone to death.

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Sadness
4. Break up sex
5. Acceptance

silkamilkamonico
04-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Look Silk, you can be pissed off about the way Cutler acted during this whole mess.
It wasn't ALL his fault.

Yeah, he's not a Bronco anymore, you don't have to like him...................... but you can't really say he's not a good QB.

If he wasn't, there's no way we get Orton, two firsts and a 3rd.

I'm more happy than pi$$ed that we got rid of that child, and I thought it was quite obvious that the quote you were responding too was hating on the QB situation in Chicago, not Jay Cutler.

I never stated once that Cutler wasn't a good QB. I'm not even sure where you're trying to go with that.

BroncoNut
04-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Nothing you wrote had any substance. I am sorry.

Nice copout. sorry.

check out Clark Judge's recent take on this trade and how the upside of Cutler is not going to be so up in the Windy City with a run first offense. (yeah, I know clark Judge is an idiot, right?)

I threw the same thing at my brother in law (bears fan) and he immediately grabbed for straws with your talented TE and how he would be Jay's go to man. Fine, but you don't need the rocket arm of Jay the short vertical game. I certainly can't predict the future, I guess that's why this will be so interesting in year's to come. do you think I'm not going to be watching Jay on Sunday? give me a break.

slim
04-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Nice copout. sorry.

check out Clark Judge's recent take on this trade and how the upside of Cutler is not going to be so up in the Windy City with a run first offense. (yeah, I know clark Judge is an idiot, right?)

I threw the same thing at my brother in law (bears fan) and he immediately grabbed for straws with your talented TE and how he would be Jay's go to man. Fine, but you don't need the rocket arm of Jay the short vertical game. I certainly can't predict the future, I guess that's why this will be so interesting in year's to come. do you think I'm not going to be watching Jay on Sunday? give me a break.

WTF is a short vertical game?

Broncos Mtnman
04-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah, talking to his teammates would have changed everything.

And you just gotta love those "according to NFL sources" articles. No names. No specifics. Just a generalized "some tried to call" and this was confirmed by "NFL sources."

Weak and pathetic reporting, but it feeds the frenzy, so put it out there.

:coffee:

Broncos Mtnman
04-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Sounds like Reeves' game plan :lol: ;)

Good enough to make it to three Super Bowls in four years.

Tempus Fugit

And you just gotta love those "according to NFL sources" articles. No names. No specifics. Just a generalized "some tried to call" and this was confirmed by "NFL sources."

Of course, those same sources were the ones feeding the fires of the anti-McDaniels crowd...:coffee:

slim

I think if you were an animal, you would be an ostrich. I am not sure why, but that seems to suite you.

BroncoNut
04-04-2009, 01:59 PM
WTF is a short vertical game?

buzz word in chicago is the "vertical game". I know, I don't know any other that would make sense. basically your shorter screens, over the middle, passing into the flat, relying on your YACs. THat's what chicago uses, they have been basically a run and, I guess for lack of a better term on my part, a shorter gain offense in the passing game. It's a good offense, it controls the clock, I'm not criticizing it, but Jay Cutler's attraction is his long ball. So far anyway

DenBronx
04-04-2009, 02:05 PM
give chitown an eddie royal and brandon marshall and i think its going to be a top 10 offense. they will draft a wr in round 2. sad thing is though i think there will be a mad dash on them before they get to pick. they ought to sign torry holt or maybe see how this whole plax thing turns out and sign him late in camp.

turftoad
04-04-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm more happy than pi$$ed that we got rid of that child, and I thought it was quite obvious that the quote you were responding too was hating on the QB situation in Chicago, not Jay Cutler.

I never stated once that Cutler wasn't a good QB. I'm not even sure where you're trying to go with that.

Well I must have misunderstood then. My bad. :salute:

Den21vsBal19
04-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Good enough to make it to three Super Bowls in four years.

Was that Reeves, or #7 though?

(I know where my money is)

slim
04-04-2009, 02:16 PM
buzz word in chicago is the "vertical game". I know, I don't know any other that would make sense. basically your shorter screens, over the middle, passing into the flat, relying on your YACs. THat's what chicago uses, they have been basically a run and, I guess for lack of a better term on my part, a shorter gain offense in the passing game. It's a good offense, it controls the clock, I'm not criticizing it, but Jay Cutler's attraction is his long ball. So far anyway

What you describe is the exact opposite of a vertical game.

How are the rabbits?

broncophan
04-04-2009, 02:19 PM

:rolleyes:You would find fault with anything that is negative toward your boy... Jay....

Broncos Mtnman
04-04-2009, 02:20 PM
I think if you were an animal, you would be an ostrich. I am not sure why, but that seems to suite you.

I think if you were an animal, you would be a lemming. I am not sure why, but that seems to suit you.

slim
04-04-2009, 02:21 PM
I think if you were an animal, you would be a lemming. I am not sure why, but that seems to suit you.

Why? Are lemmings fat?

broncophan
04-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Kind of interesting that it has been a couple days since the trade now.....and I have not heard any of the broncos players come out and support Cutler.......sure you hear."it's a business decision"....etc.....but not much other than that...

and now there is word that he won't even return phone calls to his former teammates....

MasterShake
04-04-2009, 02:39 PM

Ohh, this sounds fun...Ok, if I were an animal I'd be a flying shark! I'd terrorize small towns along the eastern seaboard!

Broncos Mtnman
04-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Was that Reeves, or #7 though?

(I know where my money is)

So tell me, how did #7 do under Wade Phillips?

Seems the data would conclude that it took a Reeves (and later a Shanahan) to get #7 to the dance.

Nomad
04-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Ohh, this sounds fun...Ok, if I were an animal I'd be a flying shark! I'd terrorize small towns along the eastern seaboard!

Definitely a Tiger!!

broncophan
04-04-2009, 02:42 PM

Seems the data would conclude that it took a Reeves (and later a Shanahan) to get #7 to the dance.

Maybe.......but a running back.......had a little to do with that as well....at least to win the sb

Denver27og
04-04-2009, 02:43 PM
give chitown an eddie royal and brandon marshall and i think its going to be a top 10 offense. they will draft a wr in round 2. sad thing is though i think there will be a mad dash on them before they get to pick. they ought to sign torry holt or maybe see how this whole plax thing turns out and sign him late in camp.

plax should get soem jail time... what a dumb move... what if the gun when off and killed someone?? good player but dammm that was stupid

slim
04-04-2009, 02:43 PM

More like a land shark :listen:

MOtorboat
04-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Maybe.......but a running back.......had a little to do with that as well....at least to win the sb

That argument only works when you're defending Cutler. :rolleyes:

MOtorboat
Definitely a Tiger!!

Rawr...

fcspikeit
I can't believe I'm posting this. :tsk:

Cutler blows off Broncos players
Posted on: April 2, 2009 9:33 pm

When the Denver Broncos stated publicly several days ago that they were going to attempt to trade Jay Cutler, several Broncos players said they reached out to Cutler. They called. He didn't return their calls.

Some tried again. Some tried for several days. Nothing. Cutler blew them off, according to several NFL sources.

"Jay just sort of disappeared," said one Broncos player. "None of the team leaders could reach him."

Maybe once Cutler knew he was being traded, he didn't care. But it's an odd approach for Cutler to take in what was truly an odd last few weeks for Cutler and the team.

It's one thing for Cutler to stop speaking to management. It's another to apparently not return the calls of fellow NFL players.

One player said that some of the Broncos considered Cutler a friend and thought it was extremely bizarre he didn't get back to them.

Were the players I spoke to complaining? No. They like Cutler. They were just making an observation and saying they had rarely seen a player do anything like this.

They just thought it was very...different.

The Bears now have one talented -- but extremely weird -- quarterback on their team.

Good luck, Chicago.

The media is still at it I see..

This put's it in just such a way the reader can come away saying Cutler wouldn't call back any of his teammates.

It doesn't say that by the way. From this we know that at least some of his teammates said he didn't get back to them.. So many did he call back? This article doesn't go into that. It just douches on the side he wants you to hear.

Truth is, we don't know how many guys tried to call him? For all we know there could have been 50 guys who called.. From this we know that he didn't get back to everyone... Maybe he didn't get back to anyone? It doesn't really say. Just that some guys said he didn't call them back.

Anyways I don't like hearing any of this, IMO Cutler should have made an effort to call back all his teammates..

MOtorboat
04-04-2009, 02:45 PM
The media is still at it I see..

This put's it in just such a way the reader can come away saying Cutler wouldn't call back any of his teammates.

It doesn't say that by the way. From this we know that at least some of his teammates said he didn't get back to them.. So many did he call back? This article doesn't go into that. It just douches on the side he wants you to hear.

Truth is, we don't know how many guys tried to call him? For all we know there could have been 50 guys who called.. From this we know that he didn't get back to everyone... Maybe he didn't get back to anyone? It doesn't really say. Just that some guys said he didn't call them back.

Anyways I don't like hearing any of this, IMO Cutler should have made an effort to call back all his teammates..

lol.

Nomad
04-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Rawr...

:lol:Reminds of the freak who has thinks he's a lion or tiger: implanted wiskers, tattoos, tail!

Sorry back to topic, shame on cutler for blowing off his BRONCOS teammates!

Denver27og
04-04-2009, 02:47 PM
stop hatin on the kid...hell be fine in chicago... uh oh cutler to hester.. hope he does well... cant wait for mcdick to get fired

slim
04-04-2009, 02:49 PM
stop hatin on the kid...hell be fine in chicago... uh oh cutler to hester.. hope he does well... cant wait for mcdick to get fired

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/jefslo_24/homo_meter.gif

Broncos Mtnman
04-04-2009, 03:00 PM

Gee, it took PLAYERS? Wow, I didn't know that.

You keep spinning around the fact that the slam on Reeves was bogus. Elway was great, but he didn't get to the big game without Reeves and Shanahan.

atwater27
04-04-2009, 03:23 PM
I won't say I am surprised. It became painfully obvious over the last month that he is very immature.

Good thing we traded him for a sucker of balls.

Greatspirits
04-04-2009, 03:56 PM

Come back next fall when you guys are booing Jeff George Jr. off the field for throwing another crucial interception!! Iv'e said it before and I'll say it again, JGJr will never be a big game quarterback!!

Superchop 7
04-04-2009, 04:14 PM
I am pretty certain his agent advised him not to answer any calls.

atwater27
04-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Come back next fall when you guys are booing Jeff George Jr. off the field for throwing another crucial interception!! Iv'e said it before and I'll say it again, JGJr will never be a big game quarterback!!

Yeah. I believe you.

Nomad
04-04-2009, 04:17 PM
I am pretty certain his agent advised him not to answer any calls.

What happened to your red, white, and blue avi like at BM!;)

Magnificent Seven
04-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Cutler is overly sensitive.

atwater27
04-04-2009, 04:35 PM
SO is McDaniels, obviously.

MOtorboat
04-04-2009, 04:54 PM
SO is McDaniels, obviously.

Oh, really...where'd you come up with that?

Benetto
04-04-2009, 05:19 PM
A lot of Jays stats were produced because of a decent O line...His breakout year, his line was STELLER... he had 5-6 seconds per down to throw the ball to a Potential ROY, Probowl Beast, or Brandon "Mr. 93% on 3rd down" Stokley.

When Cutler got rushed to make a bad throw, or his WR dropped the ball....He would pout all the way back to the sideline on 4th down....Attitude like a bitch...

Enjoy him Chicago, we had the weapons...and still he was called out as a baby from time to time.

muse
04-04-2009, 05:22 PM
That's an extremely English way of putting it :lol:

Talking of which, I think we should try to get jobs with CBS as game commentators. There simply isn't enough chat/banter with the American ones.

Devilspawn
04-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Talented, odd, (may have) screwed the Broncos. He ALMOST has my heart now.

MOtorboat
04-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Talented and odd. He ALMOST has my heart now.

Of course.

You root for the Raiders. Talented and odd is their forte.

Benetto
04-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Of course.

This is why you are a writer Moe...

Devilspawn
04-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Of course.

Nice try leaving out the third part, minus the parenthasis.

MOtorboat
04-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Nice try leaving out the third part, minus the parenthasis.

lol...you edited that post, not me...

Bozo Jr.
04-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Wow, this is pretty effed up on Jay's part.

I wonder who the player was...

Maybe it was Lynch. :eek:

spikerman
04-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Of course.

Well, except for the "talented" part.

claymore
04-04-2009, 07:28 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cutlerjacko.JPG

ktrain
04-04-2009, 07:52 PM

He's your problem now. How would you feel if you traded Drew Breese two firsts and a third for Jeff George and a fifth rounder? Pretty shitty huh??? well you bears fans are going to get what that feels like.

Reidman
04-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Why are people so fixated on his attitude? Honestly, he could throw the frickin football, THAT'S all I care about. Which is more than I can say for any of the QB's we currently have now or have had in the past. Cutler's whining and childish behavior aside, we are sorely going to miss him this season.

Same was said about Portis when he got traded. I still miss that guy.

56crash
04-04-2009, 09:17 PM

LOL fan police oh my ... I back Cutler 100 % am I now the devils spawn :beer:

56crash
04-04-2009, 09:19 PM
I am going to bet $200 that the Bears win the SB .

56crash
04-04-2009, 09:21 PM
all the people on here acting like jilted lovers should know this year is going to eat your harts out if you do not let it go I have .

MOtorboat
04-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I am going to bet $200 that the Bears win the SB .

Good for you.

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Good for you.

I normally don't like to bet on my team, but I am also. With our top 15 defense and a good QB now plus, our headcoach is not full of himself. It makes perfect sense.

claymore
04-04-2009, 09:34 PM
I normally don't like to bet on my team, but I am also. With our top 15 defense and a good QB now plus, our headcoach is not full of himself. It makes perfect sense.

Bear, I have a jersey that might fit you. It costs one pitcher of beer. It says Cutler on it as well.

Tempus Fugit
04-04-2009, 09:35 PM

Just to nitpick..... Chicago was the #16 scoring defense last season and #21 in yards allowed.

MOtorboat
04-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Just to nitpick..... Chicago was the #16 scoring defense last season and #21 in yards allowed.

So, that's funny. They weren't Top 15?

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 09:36 PM

Top 15 in the NFC. My apologies.

honz
04-04-2009, 09:37 PM

Plus, I'm pretty sure their defense is aging and they will now probably feel forced to build around Cutler on offense.

Tempus Fugit
04-04-2009, 09:38 PM
So, that's funny. They weren't Top 15?

Ehhh....like I said, it's nitpicking. 15, 16... It's middle of the road either way.

Broncospsycho77
04-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Wait.

The title. Did anybody actually read it!?!? It's slightly homoerotic...

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Ehhh....like I said, it's nitpicking. 15, 16... It's middle of the road either way.

From my limited time here MissouriBronc likes to act tough and hardass to compensate from an obvious lack of beaver. I have him on ignore.

claymore
04-04-2009, 09:41 PM
From my limited time here MissouriBronc likes to act tough and hardass to compensate from an obvious lack of beaver. I have him on ignore.

I bet he has wicked rims on the scion to compensate,

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 09:42 PM
I bet he has wicked rims on the scion to compensate,

I once went a year without banging and next thing I knew my 1987 Ranger had a two foot lift kit installed.

Tempus Fugit
04-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Wait.

The title. Did anybody actually read it!?!? It's slightly homoerotic...

Well had the thread starter simply forgotten one three letter word, the NFL would be the #1 story around the globe this evening.

56crash
04-04-2009, 09:55 PM

you add in one pissed off QB .he is driven you can tell

BeefStew25
04-04-2009, 09:56 PM
you add in one pissed of QB .he is driven you can tell

You can see it in his eyes. I call it the hundred yard stare.

Northman
04-04-2009, 10:40 PM
I guess what i posted the other was verified afterall. Im not shocked, well sort of. How is it this guy wouldnt even answer his teammates calls? This guy doesnt need insulin, he needs proszac.

Tned
04-04-2009, 10:45 PM
I guess what i posted the other was verified afterall. Im not shocked, well sort of. How is it this guy wouldnt even answer his teammates calls? This guy doesnt need insulin, he needs proszac.

Once he made the decision, he probably didn't want his friends/teammates to talk him out of it.

Either way, I'm with you, he should have taken he calls.

honz
04-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Once he made the decision, he probably didn't want his friends/teammates to talk him out of it.

Either way, I'm with you, he should have taken he calls.

Or he didn't want to have to lie to his teammates about why he wanted to be traded. I know I try to avoid people when I know I have let them down or betrayed them in some way...because I don't want to give them a reason to be angry with me. Anyway, just speculation on my part.

de_real_deal
04-04-2009, 10:56 PM
I heard that Kyle Orton "blew off" his old teammates as well.............so to speak.........I heard the experience left a sour taste in his mouth.

http://www.wizznutzz.com/images/hardaway/hardaway_kyleorton.jpg

Tned
04-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Or he didn't want to have to lie to his teammates about why he wanted to be traded. I know I try to avoid people when I know I have let them down or betrayed them in some way...because I don't want to give them a reason to be angry with me. Anyway, just speculation on my part.

Yep, all of this is speculation. None of us know what really happen. We all have our opinions, but it is pure speculation. For all we know Cutler banged Bowlen's younger wife. McDaniels made a pass at Cutler and he said no. Who knows. We may never know what really happened.

honz
04-04-2009, 10:57 PM
I heard that Kyle Orton "blew off" his old teammates as well.............so to speak.........I heard the experience left a sour taste in his mouth.

http://www.wizznutzz.com/images/hardaway/hardaway_kyleorton.jpg

Haha! I hadn't seen that picture! Hilarious!

Den21vsBal19
04-05-2009, 05:20 AM

Elway = 2 SB wins without Reeves

Reeves = 1 SB loss without Elway :coffee:

nevcraw
04-05-2009, 09:51 PM

I always asscociated that behavior from the heavy chaiffing she recieves from her banana seat.

Thanks BB For clearing that up.