PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn To KC

camdisco24
03-17-2012, 06:28 PM
It's official, Brady Quinn to KC.

Lots of Broncos going to rivals, but I doubt this one will really bite us. haha

Huge props to BQ for how he handled his situation here though. He never really got a chance and he never complained (to the media at least).

claymore
03-17-2012, 07:04 PM
It's official, Brady Quinn to KC.

Lots of Broncos going to rivals, but I doubt this one will really bite us. haha

Huge props to BQ for how he handled his situation here though. He never really got a chance and he never complained (to the media at least).I didnt like Quin before he got here. He earned some respect the way he handled things though.

Its going to be crazy if he turns out good though!

Dzone
03-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Haha...Ya, if Quinn suddenly starts playing lights out, thats going to be real interesting. He has a chance at beating out Mcdaniels heartthrob Cassell, who totally sucks. I would like to see Quinn win a starting job there. He is a good dude, despite his stupid comments in GQ.

Dzone
03-17-2012, 07:59 PM
The AFC West can go from a joke of a division to highly competitive in one year.

Medford Bronco
03-17-2012, 08:04 PM
So I know now who will beat us at the end of the year 7-3 :lol: tongue in cheek of course (a joke for those that dont get it)

Northman
03-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Quinn wont become anything but he was a class act while in Denver.

hotcarl
03-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Looks like kc is the team to blaawrkrrrruuuuffff

Davii
03-18-2012, 05:08 AM

Whatever that means

sneakers
03-18-2012, 05:33 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/misc/smiley-vault-misc-139.gif

Joel
03-18-2012, 08:41 AM
The AFC West can go from a joke of a division to highly competitive in one year.
The AFC West was highly competitive last year. Twenty teams played the Division, and all but two (the AFC Champ Pats and wildcard Lions) lost at least once (although Pitts loss was in the playoffs; on the other hand, they barely beat the Chiefs, who finished last in the Division.) Within the Division, the difference between first and worst was a single game. Unfortunately, being not-awful only earns a poor draft position in the pros.

I've thought KC next years team to beat in the AFC West since the season ended. They're better than anyone else in the trenches, still have Bowe and a good secondary, plus they'll have Charles back as a runner. Their QB contingent is iffy and they don't have much at receiver apart from Bowe, but they're a formidable team, far more so than the defenseless Raiders, tail spun Chargers or Swiss chees Broncos.

LTC Pain
03-18-2012, 09:12 AM
So I see two logical courses of action for the Broncos QB position:

1) Sign Manning, Tebow backs him up and we may/may not draft a QB in the upcoming draft. I think in this scenario we don't, considering we have Weber, who looked good in camp last year. Also the Broncos have other needs to address in the draft, but BPA. Active roster = Manning, Tebow and Weber.

2) We dont sign Manning, Tebow starts (if he earns it at camp), we sign a veteran backup and draft a QB in the mid-rounds. This will put Weber on the practice squad again. Active roster = Tebow, veteran backup, draft pick.

Just my two cents :)

Cugel
03-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Brady Quinn is going to lead the Chiefs to the Super Bowl!!!!! :beer:

Or, perhaps not. :ponder:

BroncoStud
03-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Between Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn the Chiefs have 2 of the weakest arms in the NFL competing for their starting QB.

Dzone
03-18-2012, 02:29 PM
the worst part is we are losing a guy who is dating a hot olympic gymnast

Nomad
03-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Quinn and Hillis are teammates now.:lol:

Davii
03-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Quinn and Hillis are teammates now.:lol:

I'm willing to bet they both banged McD's wife