PDA

View Full Version : Hoodieville Comes To Denver

OrangeHoof
04-03-2009, 08:26 PM
McDiapers shows up for his post-trade presser in a Broncos-colored hoodie. Will this be his typical head-coaching attire? Doesn't it remind you just a little bit of the children who dress in little sports unis just so they can idolize their favorite player? Does McDiapers have a complex about dressing like he's "Little Belicheat"?

CrazyHorse
04-03-2009, 08:29 PM
I don't care how he dresses as long as he wins.
He can wear a pink dress for all I care.

hotcarl
04-03-2009, 08:34 PM
McDiapers shows up for his post-trade presser in a Broncos-colored hoodie. Will this be his typical head-coaching attire? Doesn't it remind you just a little bit of the children who dress in little sports unis just so they can idolize their favorite player? Does McDiapers have a complex about dressing like he's "Little Belicheat"?

it reminds me of someone who has won some superbowls before

i guess the suit really does make the man, eh, "OrangeGoof"? Oh woops i did a little play on words there, forgive me, its all in good fun my little fashionista friend. raaawwwr fierce.
*makes cat scratching motion with hand*
toodles

~carl

honz
04-03-2009, 08:35 PM
OMG. Who cares? He's a football coach, not some business executive.

claymore
04-03-2009, 08:35 PM

Dude...... :tsk:

BigDaddyBronco
04-03-2009, 08:37 PM
All will be balanced out because Nolan will wear a suit.

Now...breathe out.

bcbronc
04-03-2009, 08:39 PM
looks to me like someone is having difficulty telling the difference between America's Next Top Model and football.

roomemp
04-03-2009, 08:41 PM
I can't believe I actually clicked on this thread. I will never get those 5 seconds of my life back.

girler
04-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Dammit- I wear a Broncos hoodie all the time... Why the hell didn't anyone tell me it made me look like a Patriots coach???

Hobe
04-03-2009, 09:02 PM

Hoodies are cool, dude! Especially Broncos hoodies!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://shop.fanhouse.com/Images/Product/41-74/41-74671-B.jpg&imgrefurl=http://shop.fanhouse.com/Denver-Broncos-Hoodies-Sweatshirts-Mens-Apparel_-543429380_PG.html&usg=__8t5p8ihxcI75GBrym95xgUyiLDQ=&h=120&w=120&sz=6&hl=en&start=14&sig2=Lii10zFrISclvOpqYESNuQ&tbnid=gczAaQt3R_0MLM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=88&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbroncos%2Bhoodies%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den %26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG&ei=Lb_WSZqYCMaClAfu6fDJDA

Overtime
04-03-2009, 09:04 PM
he could show up in a pink bustier, garters, and stockings and I wouldn't give a damn, as long as he improves our defense, and makes us competitive and we get to the playoffs

BroncoWave
04-03-2009, 09:25 PM
I like the hoodie look! It's the dress of champions!

Italianmobstr7
04-03-2009, 09:27 PM

It's not a fashion show. It's football. I don't care what he wears as long as he leads us to wins.

Shazam!
04-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I can't believe what McDaniels wears is the topic of ridicule.

Italianmobstr7
04-03-2009, 09:32 PM
I can't believe what McDaniels wears is the topic of ridicule.

It's just like Jay Cutlers hair or Plummers beard. Who cares?

UnderArmour
04-03-2009, 09:41 PM
It's just like Jay Cutlers hair or Plummers beard. Who cares?

Woah woah woah woah woah Plummer's beard a topic of ridicule? More like a topic of awesome, so get your facts straight. I hope Kyle Orton brings back the Plummer beard.

claymore
04-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Woah woah woah woah woah Plummer's beard a topic of ridicule? More like a topic of awesome, so get your facts straight. I hope Kyle Orton brings back the Plummer beard.

http://www.monkeylounge.us/puke.jpg

MasterShake
04-03-2009, 09:49 PM
I can't believe I actually clicked on this thread. I will never get those 5 seconds of my life back.

Its kinda like when the waiter says, "Careful, hot plate!" and the first thing your dumbass does is grab it to pull it towards you. :lol:

Broncolingus
04-03-2009, 10:26 PM

http://www.w3bbo.com/forums/Thread-Gay-Theatre.jpg

underrated29
04-03-2009, 11:07 PM
aS LONG as Nolan wears his suits. I like that he does. I think its kind of intimidating. Not really sure why, though? just is. Hopefully, he can make the defense match his dress.....Loooking real good and sharp.

That came off as a little ghey there. Sorry.:elefant:

BroncoTech
04-03-2009, 11:47 PM
But does the hodie match tar, feathers and a rail. We wouldn't want a fashion clash now would we.

BoltsOwnU
04-04-2009, 12:19 AM
How can you guys bitch about a coach that in one fell swoop ridded you of the sorriest excuse for a QB and/or team leader in exchange for one of the most ridiculously one-sided offseason fleecings I can remember?!?!?

Cutler was an ass and an insult to your proud franchise. Be glad he's gone. You guys made out like KINGS on the trade. Rejoice.

I'm a boltfan and I hate the way it worked out.

Cutler was a joke, period. The end of last season will likely tell the tale of his sad legacy in this league. THe Bears are my second team and I'm flippin' bummed.

OrangeHoof
04-04-2009, 12:20 PM
aS LONG as Nolan wears his suits. I like that he does. I think its kind of intimidating. Not really sure why, though? just is. Hopefully, he can make the defense match his dress.....Loooking real good and sharp.

That came off as a little ghey there. Sorry.:elefant:

If Nolan wears a suit and McDiapers is wrapped in swaddling hoodie, it will certainly give an image of who's really in charge of the team.

nevcraw
04-04-2009, 12:41 PM
he could show up in a pink bustier, garters, and stockings and I wouldn't give a damn, as long as he improves our defense, and makes us competitive and we get to the playoffs

If he does that I hope he atleast "manscapes"..

Nomad
04-04-2009, 12:49 PM
http://www.monkeylounge.us/puke.jpg

The guy looks as if he's puking up his liver that liquified!

Hoodies are comfortable. My highschool coach many moons ago use to wear sleeveless shirts we used under our pads. Didn't look right but he was the HC!