PDA

View Full Version : Bear fan from vanderbilt on Orton

stway
04-02-2009, 08:41 PM
No need to say, your new coach dropped ball, but this is not a bad deal for you at all. Kyle Orton is not a bad QB as you assume or as lots of Bears fans claim him to be, many of them are simply Grossman nuts. In contrary to your "knowledge", last year Bears' defense sucked badly at last minutes and cost us at least 3 games. Orton had a decent year, and he was actually getting lots of acclaims (some as crazy as MVP noise) before injured in the mid season.

I think the future for Orton and your team is very bright if MD can indeed coach (at least QB). Orton has the tools and intangibles other than a rock arm that is always overrated by dumb people - let's be honest, not to insult anyone, most NFL talkheads are dumb low IQers.

hotcarl
04-02-2009, 08:45 PM
*farts*

oh yeah, orton, he should be awesome, ok

thanks dude

frauschieze
04-02-2009, 08:46 PM
You guys are lucky SOB's. Enjoy Cutler.

slim
04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Here are a few numbers for you guys to chew on (stats compiled by another member, who shall remain nameless. Unless you start flaming me, then I will throw him under the bus).

Orton was 143-230 for 1,669 yards, 10 TDs, 4 INTs, 62.2% and 7.3 Avg, with a rating of 91.4 during the first seven games. (Before he was hurt)

Cutler was 163-254 for 1,862 yards, 13 TDs, 7 INTs, 64.2% and 7.3 Avg, with a rating of 91.7.

Orton, 4-3. Cutler, 4-3.

stway
04-02-2009, 08:53 PM
wow, i didn't think i'd be talking to trash here. as i guess what people say about DB fans are true, DumB as Donkey B.

mod, please delete my topic, thank you. you may want to ban me as well. see ya.

hotcarl
04-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Here are a few numbers for you guys to chew on (stats compiled by another member, who shall remain nameless. Unless you start flaming me, then I will throw him under the bus).

Orton was 143-230 for 1,669 yards, 10 TDs, 4 INTs, 62.2% and 7.3 Avg, with a rating of 91.4 during the first seven games. (Before he was hurt)

Cutler was 163-254 for 1,862 yards, 13 TDs, 7 INTs, 64.2% and 7.3 Avg, with a rating of 91.7.

Orton, 4-3. Cutler, 4-3.

you got my panties wet

now show me some side by side pictures i want to make this happen

(ps im a girl)

hotcarl
04-02-2009, 08:56 PM
wow, i didn't think i'd be talking to trash here. as i guess what people say about DB fans are true, DumB as Donkey B.

yeah totally, im looking in your direction "slim"

farewell my friend

perchance some poetry before a fortnight?

Simple Jaded
04-02-2009, 08:57 PM

Orton, 4-3. Cutler, 4-3.
You might want to bookmark where you found those stats, this time next year the Broncos fans will wiping their ass with Orton.......it's what we do.

No QB is worthy of this Storied Fan Base.......

frauschieze
04-02-2009, 09:04 PM

Uhhhh, you haven't even seen the best. We're a little grouchy around here lately. Sorry. But with the offseason we've had so far, can you really blame us?

Denver Native (Carol)
04-02-2009, 09:09 PM
No need to say, your new coach dropped ball, but this is not a bad deal for you at all. Kyle Orton is not a bad QB as you assume or as lots of Bears fans claim him to be, many of them are simply Grossman nuts. In contrary to your "knowledge", last year Bears' defense sucked badly at last minutes and cost us at least 3 games. Orton had a decent year, and he was actually getting lots of acclaims (some as crazy as MVP noise) before injured in the mid season.

I think the future for Orton and your team is very bright if MD can indeed coach (at least QB). Orton has the tools and intangibles other than a rock arm that is always overrated by dumb people - let's be honest, not to insult anyone, most NFL talkheads are dumb low IQers.

Welcome, and thanks for your comments in regards to Orton. :salute:

Tned
04-02-2009, 09:17 PM

Hot Carl has the manners of Al Davis, don't mind him (I think he was dropped on his head as a baby).

Thanks for the insight. I sure hope you are right. I didn't watch much Bears football last year, as I mostly watch AFC games. Looking at his stats for the first half of the season, they looked pretty good.

While you guys have some work to do on D, and possibly receiving corps, Jay and Forte could anchor your offense for many years to come.

omac
04-02-2009, 09:47 PM

I've been saying way before this trade happened that Orton would be a good fit for McDaniels offense. I agree with everything on this post. Ofcourse, I think Cutler is much better, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Orton doing really well this coming season.

Welcome to the boards. :cheers:

atwater27
04-02-2009, 10:03 PM

Orton, 4-3. Cutler, 4-3.

WOW!! I had no idea we traded Cutler and got a guy just as good as him and all of the extra draft picks! The Chicago Bears must be stooooopid!

slim
04-02-2009, 10:07 PM
WOW!! I had no idea we traded Cutler and got a guy just as good as him and all of the extra draft picks! The Chicago Bears must be stooooopid!

No one said Orton was just as good. But he was just as productive.

atwater27
04-02-2009, 10:08 PM
No one said Orton was just as good. But he was just as productive.

Hey, either way, we made out like Bandits. Thanks for the cool stats!

Lonestar
04-02-2009, 10:40 PM
hope some of our rabid poster do not scare him away.. as I think he was right on in the posts..

Foochacho
04-02-2009, 10:52 PM
hope some of our rabid poster do not scare him away.. as I think he was right on in the posts..

I think it's too late HotCarl pissed him off. People from Vanderbilt must be overly sensitive.