PDA

View Full Version : Urlacher: "I Would Be Ticked Off Too...(At McDaniels)

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 07:06 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4037373

Urlacher, for his part, does not view Cutler as an incoming troublemaker.

"I would be ticked off, too, if someone was trying to trade me and didn't tell me about it," he told the Tribune. "I don't think Jay is going to be an issue. We have a pretty good locker room, so I'm not worried about that. [Linebacker] Hunter [Hillenmeyer] knows him. And [Cutler] seems like a pretty good guy. I've never met him but I've heard good things about him. I'm not worried about him fitting in."

Too bad this could not get worked out. Cutler is an amazing QB. I just posted this so some of you could see a respectable veteran say that what Cutler did in getting mad wasn't wrong.

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 07:07 PM
"We didn't try to trade Cutler."

"We came to the dance late."

"Cutler is our QB."

Cutler traded.

slim
04-02-2009, 07:09 PM

Too bad this could not get worked out. Cutler is an amazing QB. I just posted this so some of you could see a respectable veteran say that what Cutler did in getting mad wasn't wrong.

So, he says he would be pissed off. Where does he say he would throw a hissy and demand a trade?

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 07:10 PM
So, he says he would be pissed off. Where does he say he would throw a hissy and demand a trade?

That's what Cutler did wrong. That's why Cutler shares as much blame as McDaniels does.

Den21vsBal19
04-02-2009, 07:11 PM

Getting mad wasn't wrong..........................his behaviour was

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 07:12 PM

For some people they believe that it was wrong for Cutler to get mad because McCassel......excuse me.......McDaniels was trying to get his boyfriend Cassel over here.

JKcatch724
04-02-2009, 07:16 PM
You wanna know the best part about this?

You think Jason Campbell is gonna throw a hissy fit that his name was brought up in trade talks?

Nope.

That's because he knows his place.

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I think every star QB in the league would have something to say about being on the trading block.

It's already been cleared up, though, that aspect. Cutler has already said the trading thing didn't irk him, it was the flip-flopping by McDaniels who seemed, and still does, entirely incapable of actually admitting just what he was doing. And, having that thing fall through, entirely of incapable of doing the most simple of things which is just saying "you're our guy" when meeting to shore things up.

Krugan
04-02-2009, 07:21 PM
There is more to this than just his name coming up in the inital trade.

If your assuming Cutler wanted out for simply that one mistake from the Front Office, you all missed the majority of the problem.

The good news is, its not an issue anymore, Jay is not a Bronco anymore unless he fails a physical or something over the top happens.

Bronx33
Didn't Urlacher cry to be traded?

broken12
theres a differense with some of the others brought up....they werent blind sided or lied to end of story

Tempus Fugit
04-02-2009, 07:22 PM
I think every star QB in the league would have something to say about being on the trading block.

It's already been cleared up, though, that aspect. Cutler has already said the trading thing didn't irk him, it was the flip-flopping by McDaniels who seemed, and still does, entirely incapable of actually admitting just what he was doing. And, having that thing fall through, entirely of incapable of doing the most simple of things which is just saying "you're our guy" when meeting to shore things up.

What's probably the best part of all of this is that, assuming the reporter quoted Cutler accurately about his claim that he didn't want a trade, Cutler is a proven liar and his sycophants are still acting as if everything he said is fine and everything McDaniels said is a lie, even though it hasn't been proven that McDaniels lied at all.

Bronx33
04-02-2009, 07:23 PM

"Cutler is our QB."

Cutler traded.

cutler : trade me!

cutler: i wanna stay in denver

cutler: trade me

cutler: i love denver and my teamates

cutler: trade me!

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 07:24 PM
What's probably the best part of all of this is that, assuming the reporter quoted Cutler accurately about his claim that he didn't want a trade, Cutler is a proven liar and his sycophants are still acting as if everything he said is fine and everything McDaniels said is a lie, even though it hasn't been proven that McDaniels lied at all.

This was a long time ago. I'm talking about the initial break out and the inability of the two sides to make up. Everyone keeps saying that Cutler needs to not be so pissy about the Cassel talks, but he isn't. He's pissed because McDaniels has been a two-faced bitch throughout the entire affair.

Does that make Cutler in the right? Of course not. But let's at least get the story straight.

lex
04-02-2009, 07:25 PM

"Cutler is our QB."

Cutler traded.

..."I'll take care of it."

DenBronx
04-02-2009, 07:26 PM

you dont have a clue. if your too lazy to read through all of the hundreds of post about it then your going to remain clueless.

moving on.....the bears are going to be nasty! all they need to do is get is a wr. they can burn their 2nd on one or go after holt.

lex
04-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Didn't Urlacher cry to be traded?

No, that was Briggs. Urlacher wanted a new deal.

Tempus Fugit
04-02-2009, 07:27 PM
This was a long time ago. I'm talking about the initial break out and the inability of the two sides to make up. Everyone keeps saying that Cutler needs to not be so pissy about the Cassel talks, but he isn't. He's pissed because McDaniels has been a two-faced bitch throughout the entire affair.

Does that make Cutler in the right? Of course not. But let's at least get the story straight.

You have no idea what went down, and you certainly don't know that "McDaniels has been a two-faced bitch throughout the entire affair". The fact that you make this claim illustrates my point, though, so thank you for that.

NickelTG
04-02-2009, 07:33 PM
..."I'll take care of it."

Broncos boards= Mixed feelings,and 404 page not found...chaos

Bears boards= Omg we have a franchise qb

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 07:34 PM
You have no idea what went down, and you certainly don't know that "McDaniels has been a two-faced bitch throughout the entire affair". The fact that you make this claim illustrates my point, though, so thank you for that.

Few things.

One, what we do know is that he stayed in the dark on the matter for quite a long time.

Two, he then announced that he didn't tried to trade Cutler.

Three, okay he tried to trade Cutler.

Four, when meeting Cutler all he had to do was kiss ass, tell him anything he wanted to hear, and be on his way.

Five, he failed to do the ****ing easiest thing in human management. Dipshit managers who fell into their jobs could do better than McDaniels did there.

Six, if that's the case, wow.

Seven, Lonie Paxton.

Bronx33
04-02-2009, 07:36 PM
No, that was Briggs. Urlacher wanted a new deal.

sorry i should have said ( new deal) which was cutler main motive anyways.

Bronx33
04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Few things.

One, what we do know is that he stayed in the dark on the matter for quite a long time.

Four, when meeting Cutler all he had to do was kiss ass, tell him anything he wanted to hear, and be on his way.

Five, he failed to do the ****ing easiest thing in human management. Dipshit managers who fell into their jobs could do better than McDaniels did there.

Seven, Lonie Paxton.

Be fair: now list all of jays lack of judgement and lack of maturity you paint this like jay and bus cook were angels in this cluster****.

lex
04-02-2009, 07:40 PM

Don't apologize to me. Apologize to all your fans.

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 07:42 PM

read the link. Cutler's main goal wasn't to get a deal.

claymore
04-02-2009, 07:42 PM

Thats why Bowlen is every bit as much of a bitch as Cutler. In fact more of one. Because he couldnt address Cutler man to Man when Cutler Flew all the way to Denver to patch things up.

Bronx33
04-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Don't apologize to me. Apologize to all your fans.

Hmmm so your show travels? ( my fans?) :confused:

lex
04-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Hmmm so your show travels? ( my fans?) :confused:

Dont make too much of it. It doesnt mean anything.

Bronx33
04-02-2009, 07:48 PM
read the link. Cutler's main goal wasn't to get a deal.

your right it was bus cooks goal just take note of all of bus cooks last contact battles it was about the money it always is, all jay had to do was return (one phone call) and today hes still a bronco. Jay was being told what to do stupid stuff like what jay did doesn't just happen by chance now jay will be making 80 mil +/- ( see the goal now)?.

Foochacho
04-02-2009, 08:27 PM

Brian Urlacher is a douche who cares what his gay ass says.

Denver27og
04-02-2009, 08:31 PM
You wanna know the best part about this?

You think Jason Campbell is gonna throw a hissy fit that his name was brought up in trade talks?

Nope.

That's because he knows his place.

campbell isnt no cutler... what coach would go to SD, Indy, NO, ATL, etc and first thing they do is try to trade thier franchise QB for some guy from his old team that gave him the best BJ he ever had in his life

hotcarl
04-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Few things.

Seven, Lonie Paxton.

EIGHT: TALK TO THE ******* MEDIA YOU DIPSHIT I KNOW THAT BELICHECK IS A CRUSTY **** BUT HE HAS EARNED THAT RIGHT

GET ON THE PHONE
GET ON THE RADIO
TALK TO THE ******* FANS THAT SUPPORT THIS TEAM YOU CHILDISH PIECE OF SHIT

OR...

WIN YOUR ******* GAMES CAUSE THATS ALL YOU HAVE LEFT YOU MOTHER****ING *******

WIN THEM RIGHT ******* NOW OR TELL US WHY

sorry i blew a gasket

please close all threads until further notice
tia
~carl
:welcome: