PDA

View Full Version : Don't throw away your cutler jersey

broncophan
04-02-2009, 06:55 PM
All the Cutler lovers can keep those jerseys, and become Bears fans... .....I mean the Bear's colors are about the same as the Bronco's.....:confused:

topscribe
04-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Hell, I'm still wearing my Plummer jersey. :coffee:

-----

Den21vsBal19
04-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Those orange alternates the Bears wore a couple of years back really did remind me of ours :lol:

Quite scary, as Griese was at QB :eek:

Medford Bronco

-----

Heck I have my two Cliton Portis jersies. I still like the guy and always will.

Den21vsBal19

-----
And I thought it was only me :lol:

topscribe
04-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Heck I have my two Cliton Portis jersies. I still like the guy and always will.

Well, if you're going to be that way, I have a Rich Jackson jersey. :eviltongue:

-----

Medford Bronco
04-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Well, if you're going to be that way, I have a Rich Jackson jersey. :eviltongue:

-----

Heck I have my TD jersey as well :salute:

glad to see you top:beer:

Nomad
04-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Thank goodness I only buy BRONCOS clothes. I'm not a big fan of jerseys because since the start of FA, it would be too hard to keep up! But I got a ton of BRONCOS gear!:D

broncophan
04-02-2009, 07:01 PM
I still wear my Elway jersey......and it still fits after all these years........even the older orange one...:D

claymore
04-02-2009, 07:02 PM
By far the worst thread ever. If you wanna hate on Cutler you know where the bears forums are, go there.

GEM
3 Cutler jerseys for sale. :yardog: Orange, Blue and White.

I'll end up keeping them and wear them on a Sunday when I'm doing laundry and I don't have a clean one.

Den21vsBal19
Heck I have my TD jersey as well :salute:

glad to see you top:beer:
Got an orange TD off ebay a couple of years back :beer:

Trying to get Broncos gear over here sucks..................Reebok's 'shop' last season had a cap, and Plummer jerseys..........................and that's it!!!! :tsk:

Medford Bronco
04-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Got an orange TD off ebay a couple of years back :beer:

Trying to get Broncos gear over here sucks..................Reebok's 'shop' last season had a cap, and Plummer jerseys..........................and that's it!!!! :tsk:

ouch. sorry 21. I have 4 Elway Jersies, 2 Portis ones and a TD one.

none in the last few years. only bronco gear as another poster stated, I agree with them, now.

Timmy!
04-02-2009, 07:05 PM
*glances down*

Hmm...my jersey has a #80 on. Love it.

Moral of the story? The only safe jersey is the jersey of an all time great team player. It was probably the best gift I ever got. :D

That being said, I have a Cutler jersey I need to burn now....:tsk:

broncophan
04-02-2009, 07:05 PM
By far the worst thread ever. If you wanna hate on Cutler you know where the bears forums are, go there.

:confused:......what makes you think I am hating on Cutler????
Hell.................I rooted for the guy when he was here..........he didn't want to be here..................and now he is gone..........cya!!!
I'm STILL a bronco fan...........and now I will root for Orton.....or whoever the hell our qb will be next season....

hotcarl
04-02-2009, 07:06 PM
i gave my dad an autographed jay cutler nfl helmet a few years ago

any takers?

(serious post)

Watchthemiddle
04-02-2009, 07:08 PM
All the Cutler lovers can keep those jerseys, and become Bears fans... .....I mean the Bear's colors are about the same as the Bronco's.....:confused:

Can Mtn_man transfer his season tickets to Chicago?

Timmy!
04-02-2009, 07:08 PM

any takers?

(serious post)

I'll trade you a turkey samwich for it. It's on rye.....

claymore
04-02-2009, 07:14 PM
:confused:......what makes you think I am hating on Cutler????
Hell.................I rooted for the guy when he was here..........he didn't want to be here..................and now he is gone..........cya!!!
I'm STILL a bronco fan...........and now I will root for Orton.....or whoever the hell our qb will be next season....

Telling the Cutler lovers to go root for the Bears? Come on.

tomjonesrocks
04-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Mine's already off to Goodwill--a $230 authentic.

At the moment am feeling like giving away the rest of my memorabilia as well to be honest.

Den21vsBal19
04-02-2009, 07:16 PM
ouch. sorry 21. I have 4 Elway Jersies, 2 Portis ones and a TD one.

none in the last few years. only bronco gear as another poster stated, I agree with them, now.
I've got 4 jerseys in total..............a white & an orange Elway (the orange still fits 20 years later :lol: ), an orange alternate TD, and a blue Plummer................

Favourite item though has to be an old school wool & leather jacket.............that the missus found in the charity shop, what a great Christmas present that was :D

slim
04-02-2009, 07:17 PM
I've got 4 jerseys in total..............a white & an orange Elway (the orange still fits 20 years later :lol: ), an orange alternate TD, and a blue Plummer................

Favourite item though has to be an old school wool & leather jacket.............that the missus found in the charity shop, what a great Christmas present that was :D

I have a white and an orange Elway too. Those are the only two I have. I am thinking about getting a Meck jersey or maybe a Rod Smith.

Den21vsBal19
04-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I have a white and an orange Elway too. Those are the only two I have. I am thinking about getting a Meck jersey or maybe a Rod Smith.
I've got a great black Meck T.....................shame it doesn't fit anymore :lol:

atwater27
04-02-2009, 07:24 PM

I'll take you up on that offer.

Timmy!
04-02-2009, 07:26 PM
I'll take you up on that offer.

I think you're lost. Let me help.

http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/

claymore
04-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Mine's already off to Goodwill--a $230 authentic.

At the moment am feeling like giving away the rest of my memorabilia as well to be honest.

Dude we will recover. I was really looking forward to my son growing up with Cutler. And it was hard as shit consoling the 7 year old, but........ We will survive.

McD is either a genius or a dip shit, we will soon find out.

As for Cutler, I loved him in College, and When he played for us. My son was born at Vanderbilt. I thought it was magic, but whatever. We gotta drive on.

MOtorboat
04-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Dude we will recover. I was really looking forward to my son growing up with Cutler. And it was hard as shit consoling the 7 year old, but........ We will survive.

As for Cutler, I loved him in College, and When he played for us. My son was born at Vanderbilt. I thought it was magic, but whatever. We gotta drive on.

This explains a lot. :dance:

atwater27
04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
I think you're lost. Let me help.

http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/

thanks. I couldn't have found it without you.

UnderArmour
I already traded my Cutler jersey to my brother(a Bears fan) for his Orton jersey. I also get two firsts and a third.

Broncospsycho77

You know what? That's a good story. I understand now.

Hardwired
04-02-2009, 07:42 PM

any takers?

(serious post)

At the beginning of the 2008 season, I got a helmet signed by the entire team, including Shanny. I'll be interested to see if that's ever worth anything. :D It will certainly be an interesting conversation piece.