PDA

View Full Version : Orton

Spider
04-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Cool ......... so long Cutler you freaking cupcake .......

BroncoJoe
04-02-2009, 04:59 PM
I want to be a truck driver.

Seriously.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:01 PM
I want to be a truck driver.

Seriously.

why ?err wrong board ....... I remember you joe ....... Hell yeah buddy , now is the time , freight is starting to move again

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 05:02 PM
All the Bears needed was a quarterback. If that's all they needed, and they're hard as shit to find in the draft, we practically gave them one for free.

In turn, all we needed was a defense, we got some draft picks.

Cool.

Oh yeah, and Orton.

Orton.

Orton, ffs.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:03 PM
All the Bears needed was a quarterback. If that's all they needed, and they're hard as shit to find in the draft, we practically gave them one for free.

Cool.

Oh yeah, and Orton.

Orton.

Orton, ffs.

we will be fine

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Orton is a joke.

They shouldve get that junk and we keep our 5th rounder...

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 05:07 PM
we will be fine

Dude, we got jobbed.

We were trading with the Bears and we couldn't net any kind of defensive talent? Just some draft picks?

There's a thing called "relative gains" and the Bears are laughing to the bank while the Broncos are left standing with two "mystery" bags. What's in the bags? I 'unno. Maybe we'll get some future Ray Lewis. Or maybe it's just Terry Pierce again. I mean ffs, you have got to be kidding me. I thought they'd screw it up, but yikes. 1,1,3-Orton is horrible from a team that only needed a QB.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Orton is a joke.

They shouldve get that junk and we keep our 5th rounder...

what if he is ..we still get the draft picks , we can always replace him if he fails ...... but now we can build defense ....

Endzo
04-02-2009, 05:10 PM
sigh...

Mayock said it best, we don't have a franchise Quarterback anymore and the Bears do. We have failed miserably..

honz
04-02-2009, 05:12 PM

Cool.

Oh yeah, and Orton.

Orton.

Orton, ffs.

When did 2 first round draft picks become nothing?

BroncoWave
04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Orton played fine in Chicago with a TERRIBLE offense around him. Now he has a great o-line and very good weapons at his disposal. This deal isn't THAT bad. He was decent in Chicago last season, and seeing as he was great in the spread in college and will be doing that in Denver, and seeing as he has a MUCH better cast around him on offense, I really don't think this is as bad as most of you are making it out to be. I'm not saying Orton is the long term answer but he will be just fine as a stopgap measure.

slim
04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Dude, we got jobbed.

We were trading with the Bears and we couldn't net any kind of defensive talent? Just some draft picks?

There's a thing called "relative gains" and the Bears are laughing to the bank while the Broncos are left standing with two "mystery" bags. What's in the bags? I 'unno. Maybe we'll get some future Ray Lewis. Or maybe it's just Terry Pierce again. I mean ffs, you have got to be kidding me. I thought they'd screw it up, but yikes. 1,1,3-Orton is horrible from a team that only needed a QB.

Building through the draft is the way to build a franchise.

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 05:14 PM

What makes you think that McDaniels and Xanders are capable of "hitting it" with each and every pick instead of missing it?

SM19
04-02-2009, 05:14 PM
I don't think there's any player in the NFL that I've mocked more mercilessly and more consistently than Orton. Maybe Quentin Jammer, I'm not sure. If we were going to take Orton then we should have gotten, at a minimum, Briggs in place of next year's first-rounder.

Medford Bronco
04-02-2009, 05:15 PM
What if Cuter you know has his "meldowns" in Chicago

He is not a perfect QB by any means and could do well in Chicago but also could
be mediocre. We dont know yet, its all speculation

My uncle is a huge Chicago fan, He hates Cutler, I wonder how he is going to react
when I talk to him.

slim
04-02-2009, 05:15 PM
What makes you think that McDaniels and Xanders are capable of "hitting it" with each and every pick instead of missing it?

I don't think they will hit on every pick...no one does.

We can talk again after the draft.

elsid13
04-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Orton will be crushed under the shadow of #7. We now have Brian Griese, with neck bread and less brain cells.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Some of you geniuses look up when the Bears played the Colts , I dont remember the year , or the game really but I remember some plays , like Orton taking on Defenders to get a first , being harassed by Freeney and making plays . No orton isnt a franchise QB , but then neither is cutler for us ( maybe some other team ) Besides we need defense .....

BroncoWave
04-02-2009, 05:18 PM
I don't think there's any player in the NFL that I've mocked more mercilessly and more consistently than Orton. Maybe Quentin Jammer, I'm not sure. If we were going to take Orton then we should have gotten, at a minimum, Briggs in place of next year's first-rounder.

I think you have Orton confused with Grossman. ORTON IS NOT THAT BAD! Besides, he was just a throw in. IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S OUR FUTURE! Chill the hell out guys!

Medford Bronco
04-02-2009, 05:18 PM

yes we see how FA has really helped Denver the last 5 seasons or so.

only one abberation in 2005, otherwise a lot
of on the playoff bubble to get destroyed by Indy.

and since Al Wilson could not play anymore the defense
suffered and spiraled to expansion like status.

some hate change, we should at least see how it plays
out before jumping ship.

I will stick with Denver no matter what. 14-2 or 2-14
it is my humble opinion here. everyone can do what they
want, I am sure there will be plenty of new Bears fans.

UberBroncoMan
04-02-2009, 05:21 PM

They become nothing when a person realizes that over half of all 1st rounders are busts.

There is no guarantee we'll have success with the pics. We knew what we had with Cutler and we GAVE HIM AWAY.

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 05:22 PM
I don't think they will hit on every pick...no one does.

We can talk again after the draft.

The Colts and Chargers seem to hit on every pick.

If McDaniels is stupid enough to part with one of the greatest, youngest, Pro Bowl QB's..........i dont expect him to do anything good with our draft picks.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:22 PM
I found the game I was yapping about on You Tube ........ Orton misses plays as well makes some ...... just like any other QB .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaUrgq2fnXs&feature=related

lex
04-02-2009, 05:23 PM
I think you have Orton confused with Grossman. ORTON IS NOT THAT BAD! Besides, he was just a throw in. IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S OUR FUTURE! Chill the hell out guys!

Meh on Bradford.

UberBroncoMan
04-02-2009, 05:23 PM
I found the game I was yapping about on You Tube ........ Orton misses plays as well makes some ...... just like any other QB .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaUrgq2fnXs&feature=related

Orton is your standard journeyman QB. It just so happens he started last year because the Bears had no one better on their pathetic QB roster. I could make a highlight film of Brian Griese making plays and missing others... oh and Griese actually had better success than Orton at this point in each of their respective careers.

SM19
04-02-2009, 05:24 PM

No, I've made fun of Grossman but that's mostly been in good fun. He's terrible too, but he's exciting. Orton is terrible and boring.

And for whatever it's worth, don't worry about me chilling out. I've been chilled out for the last two or three weeks, since I figured out that my best bet was to just sit back and watch this disaster unfold, and try to get some laughs out of it where I could. :)

I'm not upset, just disappointed.

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 05:24 PM

They're nothing until they develop.

Again, look at the relative gains. All they needed was a QB. Bears have wasted 1st-rounders on QBs, so they basically just gave up 2-for him instead of wasting time drafting and watching QBs fail. That's a pretty damn good trade off.

In comparison, the Broncos spent years trying to find a QB and wasted a very good defense and running game spending time doing it. Now they finally get one and they trade him away. So, um... What now? Now we're back to square one. Bears, shit, they're set. Like I said elsewhere, look at their fans. Are you kidding me? To them this is a huuuuuge steal. To us it's... oh yeah, draft picks. W00t. Some firsts.

Maybe McDaniels can work that Patriots magic. Maybe not. But if you've paid any attention to the Patriots it isn't just draft picks they work with, it's veteran players -- if not majorly so. 49ers and the Lions have both tried the "build through the draft" route.

Yeah. It doesn't really work.

You find a corner-stone and you build on it. What's our corner-stone now? A rookie head-coach apparently.

elsid13
04-02-2009, 05:26 PM

Spider

It not like the Colts were/are a good defense team. They are just below average.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Orton is your standard journeyman QB. It just so happens he started last year because the Bears had no one better on their pathetic QB roster.

you know what ... So Was Morton when we got him , and I would much rather have Morton lead this team then Cutler ........ First time Jay has one of his classical Meltdowns in the windy city , that media will rip him apart . Orton maybe just a journey QB , but he gives it his all ..... His all is no where near as good as Cutlers all , but with Orton we will get 100% every play .......

Requiem / The Dagda
04-02-2009, 05:27 PM
I like Kyle Orton because he doesn't have diabetes and played in a spread offense before. Who says he is our long-term option here? Nobody. He can compete and start. Hell, he did decent starting last year. With some quality wide receivers and perhaps some more offensive talent here in Denver, he could do a little better? It is entirely possible. #18 and #84 is great, along with the 2010 first rounder. I hate giving up #140, but it is what it is. Still have a heckuva haul of selections, and who is to say #12 or #18 isn't moved for more? Either way, Denver is loaded.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Spider

It not like the Colts were/are a good defense team. They are just below average.

They kicked our asses .......

ChairmanBron
04-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Orton is your standard journeyman QB. It just so happens he started last year because the Bears had no one better on their pathetic QB roster. .....

What do you mean JOURNEYMAN? He's been with one team his whole career.... Except right now.

Orton is very capable robot to succeed in the Patriots offense. We will be fine and win a lot of games.

slim
04-02-2009, 05:29 PM
The Colts and Chargers seem to hit on every pick.

If McDaniels is stupid enough to part with one of the greatest, youngest, Pro Bowl QB's..........i dont expect him to do anything good with our draft picks.

Ryan Leaf agrees.

Spider
What do you mean JOURNEYMAN? He's been with one team his whole career.... Except right now.

Orton is very capable robot to succeed in the Patriots offense.

I think he meant in the ways of Talent , and in that way Orton is a journeyman ......

Spider
ryan leaf agrees.

lol .......

NameUsedBefore

Orton is very capable robot to succeed in the Patriots offense. We will be fine and win a lot of games.

Every journey begins with one step...

Orton's just been missing his flights in Chicago, that's all.

honz
04-02-2009, 05:30 PM
They become nothing when a person realizes that over half of all 1st rounders are busts.

There is no guarantee we'll have success with the pics. We knew what we had with Cutler and we GAVE HIM AWAY.
Cutler gave himself away.

elsid13
04-02-2009, 05:30 PM
They kicked our asses .......

Payton Manning kicked our ass. When offense can score on almost every down, it's defense can just go all out at the QB.

Neither Orton or Simms is the answer. It fitting that we are wearing throw back this season, because we are going lose like those early teams did.

elsid13
04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Cutler gave himself away.

I miss the part when Cutler had control of who he was traded to.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:32 PM
I like Kyle Orton because he doesn't have diabetes and played in a spread offense before. Who says he is our long-term option here? Nobody. He can compete and start. Hell, he did decent starting last year. With some quality wide receivers and perhaps some more offensive talent here in Denver, he could do a little better? It is entirely possible. #18 and #84 is great, along with the 2010 first rounder. I hate giving up #140, but it is what it is. Still have a heckuva haul of selections, and who is to say #12 or #18 isn't moved for more? Either way, Denver is loaded.

Orton like many other QB's will be as good as their Oline ......One thing Cutler did that will be missed is force the Defenses to defense the entire field ( across the grain throwing ) but that did us little good ......We have a chance now to have a solid QB and build a defense ....... we get Pressure Champ will be bad ass

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Payton Manning kicked our ass. When offense can score on almost every down, it's defense can just go all out at the QB.

Neither Orton or Simms is the answer. It fitting that we are wearing throw back this season, because we are going lose like those early teams did.

and that defense ...... week 4 last year 38-20

honz
04-02-2009, 05:34 PM
I miss the part when Cutler had control of who he was traded to.
He didn't. I'm just saying that he is the one that wanted to be traded. Personally, I think that anyone that thinks we could have gotten much more for Cutler either plays too much Madden or is delusional.

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:36 PM
But the point with the Colts is this ..........We all can agree Cutler is far better then Orton right ?
Yet orton beat the Colts , Cutler didnt ...... with Orton we can have a complete team , we wont break the bank ....... Could we say the same about Cutler ?
Welcome to Denver orton

TDmvp
04-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Ahhh the lets stir the pot on the other board ...
That's a good market ... love that bit .

And anyone who thinks we didn't just get hosed you are borderline moronic ...

Oooo Picks ... woopie ...

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Ahhh the lets stir the pot on the other board ...
That's a good market ... love that bit .

And anyone who thinks we didn't just get hosed you are borderline moronic ...

Oooo Picks ... woopie ...

4 1 st round picks over the next 2 years ....... Hello ....... We didnt give 2 1 st round picks for Elway ......

TDmvp
04-02-2009, 05:49 PM
4 1 st round picks over the next 2 years ....... Hello ....... We didnt give 2 1 st round picks for Elway ......

You do know why we didn't have to give up tons to get John right Spider ?

apples / oranges ....

Superchop 7
04-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Orton hears a boo ?

Spider
04-02-2009, 05:56 PM
You do know why we didn't have to give up tons to get John right Spider ?

apples / oranges ....

we did ,Mark Herrmann QB , the rights to O.L. Chris hinton and a 1 st round pick .....Chris Hinton was the most notable one .So yeah as far as Body weight we did give up a ton

elsid13
04-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Orton hears a boo ?

Yes, but it rolls off his back because he heard them so much.

lex
04-02-2009, 06:02 PM
This thread title is like the title of an unauthorized biography. Its like there should be a subtitle. Orton: More Than A Beard

rcsodak
04-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Fun stats to look at.

Orton doesn't have near the arm cut-n-run'er has, but I think he has more personality, and just as much smarts.

The most noticable stat from the link, is his td/int ratio inside the opponent's redzone. He's head n shoulders above cut-n-run'er, in that, the most important, area.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/splits?playerId=8520

Spider
04-02-2009, 06:05 PM
This thread title is like the title of an unauthorized biography. Its like there should be a subtitle. Orton: More Than A Beard
Do me a favor ........ no not that , no need to harm yourself ........ Just put me on ignore .thanks in advance your bestest buddy Spider

Superchop 7
04-02-2009, 06:37 PM
I mean seriously......

An immobile QB with a weak arm ??

Garcia looks like Joe Montana compared to this clown.

Did we EVER go backwards.

atwater27
04-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Cool ......... so long Cutler you freaking cupcake .......

Takes one to know one.

Tned
04-02-2009, 06:48 PM
What if Cuter you know has his "meldowns" in Chicago

He is not a perfect QB by any means and could do well in Chicago but also could
be mediocre. We dont know yet, its all speculation

My uncle is a huge Chicago fan, He hates Cutler, I wonder how he is going to react
when I talk to him.

I have a friend in Chicago and he just sent me a text "If this was yesterday, I would be sure it was an April fools joke. I still can't believe it."

While he said they now need to get receivers, he can't believe they got Cutler.

atwater27
04-02-2009, 06:48 PM

Cutler was a draft pick. :rolleyes:

Broncospsycho77
04-02-2009, 06:52 PM
I mean seriously......

An immobile QB with a weak arm ??

Garcia looks like Joe Montana compared to this clown.

Did we EVER go backwards.

Immobile: probably doesn't have to be too mobile... not a Shanahan system anymore. Just has to be able to make smart, quick decisions and audible a bit.

Weak Arm: Tom Brady's arm sucks. Sure, Brady's is probably better than Orton's, but I'm pretty sure McD will install something along the lines of the system he coached in NE (plus a few ZBS running plays). All Orton has to do is be a cog in the system and let the WRs do the work after catching the ball 5 yards out.

Jay Cutler is a WAY better QB than Orton, but sometimes these kinds of things work out. I'm not gonna sit here and praise Orton as some sort of saving grace for this program (hell, he may not even start if we draft a QB), but having a quarterback that doesn't have the skill set of Jay Cutler doesn't automatically mean failure for the organization (It can, though. That surely works both ways.). We can work around it if at all possible.

slim
04-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Cutler was a draft pick. :rolleyes:

He is gone. Deal with it.

atwater27
04-02-2009, 06:54 PM
He is gone. Deal with it.

**** you. Deal with that.

slim
04-02-2009, 06:55 PM

LOL...you are a sceery.

atwater27
04-02-2009, 06:58 PM
I don't know how you guys can just shrug your shoulders and say oh well to this shit. I am about as devastated as when we lost Shanahan. This is a horrible offseason. I hate football right now.

broncohead
04-02-2009, 07:02 PM
I know we can look at ortons w/l record to see how good he is. Haha lmao

Broncospsycho77
04-02-2009, 07:02 PM
I don't know how you guys can just shrug your shoulders and say oh well to this shit. I am about as devastated as when we lost Shanahan. This is a horrible offseason. I hate football right now.

Because we haven't played a game yet, mostly.

And who knows? Maybe it'll work. You give it a 99% chance of failure, that still leaves 1% chance of success (or not failure, but semantics...). There's no evidence for either side that their argument is better than the others'.

slim
04-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Because we haven't played a game yet, mostly.

And who knows? Maybe it'll work. You give it a 99% chance of failure, that still leaves 1% chance of success (or not failure, but semantics...). There's no evidence for either side that their argument is better than the others'.

Exactly, I will wait until the play a few games before I decide.

Is it possible they will suck ass and go 0-16? Yeah, it's possible. It's also possible they win 9 games and go the playoffs.

Tned
04-02-2009, 07:06 PM

When I left work a couple hours ago, someone said, "see you tomorrow" and I responded, "if I don't slit my wrists."

Not to make light of suicide, but I am far from happy. I fear we are in for a REAL major case of "be careful what you wish for".

We have a rookie HC, which nobody knows how much he, vs. Belicheck, was responsible for the success in NE. We just lost a massively talented QB and got an average at best QB in return, and draft choices are a crap shoot, especially when you got rid of the Goodmans that were supposedely the men behind the recent good drafts.

Do I 'hope' this will turn out great in the end? Sure. Do I think the team has made a serious of bad moves? Yep.

KCL
04-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Who says all changes are bad...you never know.

The Chiefs got rid of Carl and Herm.

Spider
04-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Takes one to know one.

Damn taking it pretty hard now that your man Crush is out of town .......Tell ya what , I will talk to a friend of mine in Effingham Ill....See if I can get you a Bears fan app .........Will that help you feel better sunshine ?

Broncospsycho77
04-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Who says all changes are bad...you never know.

The Chiefs got rid of Carl and Herm.

Thanks KCL for reminding me of that.

Hey everyone! At least we're not the Chiefs!

(My apologies KCL... I had to be "that guy", but you knew that in such a volatile situation, even the tiniest ounce of light give hope... sorry for making you take the hit)

Wooh! Go Broncos!

elsid13
When I left work a couple hours ago, someone said, "see you tomorrow" and I responded, "if I don't slit my wrists."

Not to make light of suicide, but I am far from happy. I fear we are in for a REAL major case of "be careful what you wish for".

We have a rookie HC, which nobody knows how much he, vs. Belicheck, was responsible for the success in NE. We just lost a massively talented QB and got an average at best QB in return, and draft choices are a crap shoot, especially when you got rid of the Goodmans that were supposedely the men behind the recent good drafts.

Do I 'hope' this will turn out great in the end? Sure. Do I think the team has made a serious of bad moves? Yep.

BTW you forgot to add a GM that never run a scouting department and Head of Denver Pro-Scouting spent the last 5 years working for ESPN after his amazing choices in Cleveland.

Spider
:lol: could the drama get any more grander ........

Tned
Damn taking it pretty hard now that your man Crush is out of town .......Tell ya what , I will talk to a friend of mine in Effingham Ill....See if I can get you a Bears fan app .........Will that help you feel better sunshine ?

First Huck loses the GOP primary, now Cutler is out of Denver. Life is so sad.... :sad:

Tned
04-02-2009, 07:15 PM
BTW you forgot to add a GM that never run a scouting department and Head of Denver Pro-Scouting spent the last 5 years working for ESPN after his amazing choices in Cleveland.

I think the last few weeks have shown McDaniels is running the show. Is it a bad thing? Who knows, but Denver appears to be in the same boat that they were in with Shanny, a head coach calling all the shots.

Spider
04-02-2009, 07:16 PM
First Huck loses the GOP primary, now Cutler is out of Denver. Life is so sad.... :sad:

I am all broke up over it ..............:laugh:

KCL
Thanks KCL for reminding me of that.

Hey everyone! At least we're not the Chiefs!

(My apologies KCL... I had to be "that guy", but you knew that in such a volatile situation, even the tiniest ounce of light give hope... sorry for making you take the hit)

Wooh! Go Broncos!

You're welcome!!!

elsid13

Well at least the Bears wear orange once and awhile.

KCL
04-02-2009, 07:18 PM

LMAO...Atwater...it could be worse...be glad you didn't end up with
Brodie Croyle...:eek:

Tned
04-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Well at least the Bears wear orange once and awhile.

I'll definately tune into a few of their games on NFLST when the Broncs aren't on.

Spider
04-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I know we can look at ortons w/l record to see how good he is. Haha lmao

And we can look at Cutlers LMAO ......... what is Cut and runner starting record again ?
( I love that nick name CutNrunner )

atwater27
04-02-2009, 07:20 PM

Don't need an ap. I will cheer for the Bears this season. And if they play Denver, I'll root for Cutty all the way.

Day1BroncoFan
04-02-2009, 07:20 PM
I hope we meet the Bears in the SB in the near future and beat them While Cutler gets sacked and intercecpted.

Day1BroncoFan
04-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Don't need an ap. I will cheer for the Bears this season. And if they play Denver, I'll root for Cutty all the way.

Boo to you too.

Spider
04-02-2009, 07:23 PM

And that is what so great about this trade ....we can finally ship off fairweather and Bandwagon fans ........... That alone is worth Orton .........

broken12
04-02-2009, 07:24 PM
just watched some orton highlights lol...dude cant even spike the ball omg....then the other day was watching a special on gruden...wow simms looked completly lost

Day1BroncoFan
04-02-2009, 07:25 PM
just watched some orton highlights lol...dude cant even spike the ball omg....then the other day was watching a special on gruden...wow simms looked completly lost

We're doomed... NOT!

atwater27
04-02-2009, 07:25 PM
And that is what so great about this trade ....we can finally ship off fairweather and Bandwagon fans ........... That alone is worth Orton .........

Oh go hump Obama in your sleeper.

Tned
04-02-2009, 07:26 PM

Not me. I'll be rooting for Denver, no matter who is at QB or on the sidelines. QBs and HCs come and go, I'm a Broncos' fan through and through.

Day1BroncoFan

As soon as Cutler is done with you.

Broncospsycho77

In case anybody was wondering, this is the post of what we call an "optimist."

NameUsedBefore
Orton is terrible, just saying. He can't throw the ball more than 40-yards and his passes have no heat on them.

I'd think Chris Simms will be our starter, but the dude almost died so who the hell knows.

Tned
04-02-2009, 07:27 PM

I started with the political joke in here. My bad. But, we need to leave politics in the opt-in forums.

Spider
04-02-2009, 07:27 PM

Hey Obama will be cheering right along with you Bandwagon fan ......yo uguys got something in common ......
Personally I am glad , I was on record at the mane a long time ago wishing something would happen to send so called fans like you packing ..... I finally got my wish ........ Have fun with Da bears bandwagon fan

broken12
04-02-2009, 07:29 PM
long run probably be fine...the colts were after trading elway!!!!

Tned
04-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Speaking of "Orton"....

Tned
04-02-2009, 07:30 PM

Yea, only took 15 years or so to recover. :laugh: Now I feel better ;)

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Hey now, Falcons went to the Superbowl after they traded Favre. Sure they didn't win it and Favre got three MVPs and a Superbowl ring, but... listen, the point is... goddammit...

Spider
04-02-2009, 07:31 PM

10 draft picks this year alone ...... Yeah ......

Spider
04-02-2009, 07:32 PM

Colts were bad before Elway thats why they had the #1 pick ........or did you forget that ?

atwater27
04-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Not me. I'll be rooting for Denver, no matter who is at QB or on the sidelines. QBs and HCs come and go, I'm a Broncos' fan through and through.

I have no bronco pride right now. I will always be a fan, but I have no problem cheering louder for another team for awhile. Hell, Bowlen has given me no reason to do otherwise. Thanks for firing my favorite coach, allowing your new guy to take just as much power as well as fire all the personell that were worth a shit while driving away the franchise for a hope at Matt queersell. When the Broncos start making good decisions I will be a better fan. If that makes me fair weather, oh well. I am loyal to players and coaches. Steve Atwater, Al Wilson, Mike Shanahan, Jay Cutler. All got the SHAFT from Bowlen and the Broncos. So I should be blindlyloyal to Bowlen and the Broncos and Mc **** face??

Spider
04-02-2009, 07:34 PM
I have no bronco pride right now. I will always be a fan, but I have no problem cheering louder for another team for awhile. Hell, Bowlen has given me no reason to do otherwise. Thanks for firing my favorite coach, allowing your new guy to take just as much power as well as fire all the personell that were worth a shit while driving away the franchise for a hope at Matt queersell. When the Broncos start making good decisions I will be a better fan. If that makes me fair weather, oh well. I am loyal to players and coaches. Steve Atwater, Al Wilson, Mike Shanahan, Jay Cutler. All got the SHAFT from Bowlen and the Broncos. So I should be blindlyloyal to Bowlen and the Broncos and Mc **** face??

:lol: I always knew you was weak ......I think you would be a great bears fan ......

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 07:35 PM
If Matt Cassel bombs in Kansas City... lol, that will be the cherry on top. Truly.

broken12
04-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Yea, only took 15 years or so to recover. :laugh: Now I feel better ;)

i was being sarcastic

Tned
04-02-2009, 08:08 PM
i was being sarcastic

I know, I was playing along with the sarcasm.

broken12
04-02-2009, 08:13 PM
10 draft picks this year alone ...... Yeah ......

colts had many picks from 83 to 98 and got lucky with manning, alot of em were top 5 picks....draft picks dont pan out 100%...cutler was a proven qb and trade him for the unknown!!!

Thnikkaman
04-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Orton will be fine for a year where we will end up 8 and 8 again. Maybe we will get a top 10 draft pick and will be able to get a QB from next years class.

elsid13
04-02-2009, 08:15 PM
http://www.wizznutzz.com/images/hardaway/hardaway_kyleorton.jpg

Our new QB.

Magnificent Seven
04-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Chicago's a tough place to play with all the wind and nasty weather . Cutler won't be the same one like he did in Denver . They didn't have the West Coast offense and not a pass oriented team , so there's no way he's gonna pass for over 4,000 yards for the Bears , probably the most at least 3,000 yards . As for Orton , no one knew who Matt Cassell ... Read Moreuntil he played so unless no trade involved again , perhaps Orton would be elevated by McDaniels offensive plays . It all remains to be seen . It's a big question mark right now!!

Magnificent Seven
04-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Look at bright side... Kyle Orton ain't that bad. Up there, Bears don't have lot of good wide receivers. Now Orton gonna be happy camper with handful of good wide receivers for Broncos...

Spider
04-02-2009, 08:37 PM
yeah if I am Orton , I am so happy I am shitting bricks and running all over the house shouting and Screaming ........This offense is a QB wet Dream , meanwhile Cutler is going ot less talented wr corps and a weak Oline , not pass oriented ........ oh what could have been :D

Spider
04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
colts had many picks from 83 to 98 and got lucky with manning, alot of em were top 5 picks....draft picks dont pan out 100%...cutler was a proven qb and trade him for the unknown!!!

Yeah and ? Do you really expect me to believe this bullshit ? because the colts screwed up that means we Screw up ?News Flash the Colts were in trouble before 83 , thats why they had the #1 pick in Elway ...... we got 10 draft picks this year , and a couple extra Next year .........Get a clue dude

lex
04-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Look at bright side... Kyle Orton ain't that bad. Up there, Bears don't have lot of good wide receivers. Now Orton gonna be happy camper with handful of good wide receivers for Broncos...

And one year left on his deal. Awesome.

wilsonskon
04-02-2009, 08:58 PM
And one year left on his deal. Awesome.

The only good news is Orton only has one year on his contract...

Oh yea..and the #1 on your little mock draft just failed a drug test at the Combine..