PDA

View Full Version : I still think we are the second best team in the AFC West

D1g1tal j1m
04-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Obviously SD is the top team in the Division.

I still think we are second best even after we trade Jay.

The Chefs have a new QB, but who had a career year in a system that didn't ask him to be the savior. Cassels was asked to manage the game and allow the system to work for him, now he will have the pressure squarely on him. He won't have Bill there to shield him from the media (as Bill is the messiah in Mass). I think Cassels falters. Plus, LJ and Tony G are not happy in KC. The D was almost as bad as ours last year and they are not in the position to overhaul it like we are in the draft.

The Faiders are the Faider. Their QB has come it out of shape and their coach doesn't run the team (that's Dead Al's job). They will probably waste their 1st round draft pick on a WR "to get vertical". Their D is pretty good, but that team has a history of underachieving.

skycoyote
04-02-2009, 12:22 PM
I don't know, KC is a young team. While the Bronco's have transformed from young to old.

broncofaninfla
04-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I'll wait until the trade and draft until I make my prediction but right now with all of the turmoil, huge question marks at QB and defense and the brutal schedule I can't help but think we are might be in trouble this season.

Cugel
04-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Obviously SD is the top team in the Division.

I still think we are second best even after we trade Jay.

The Chefs have a new QB, but who had a career year in a system that didn't ask him to be the savior. Cassels was asked to manage the game and allow the system to work for him, now he will have the pressure squarely on him. He won't have Bill there to shield him from the media (as Bill is the messiah in Mass). I think Cassels falters. Plus, LJ and Tony G are not happy in KC. The D was almost as bad as ours last year and they are not in the position to overhaul it like we are in the draft.

The Faiders are the Faider. Their QB has come it out of shape and their coach doesn't run the team (that's Dead Al's job). They will probably waste their 1st round draft pick on a WR "to get vertical". Their D is pretty good, but that team has a history of underachieving.

I want some of your meds! :coffee:

Right now, without Jay Cutler, the Broncos are officially the Detroit Lions. They will be lucky to win 5 games this season. :coffee:

Requiem / The Dagda
04-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Last time I checked we were still the Denver Broncos. L-O-L.

FanInAZ
04-02-2009, 03:25 PM
We will not finish below the Raiders.

The Chiefs could overtake us, but a lot can change in the next 5 months. Therefore, I will wait until the pre-season game are complete to make my final perdiction concern them.

San Diego will have to work hard to come DOWN to our level.

tomjonesrocks
04-02-2009, 03:41 PM
I think we're the worst team in the NFL.

Opinions are like...

Denver27og
04-02-2009, 03:49 PM
more like 2nd to worste team in the NFL.. just being honest

omac
04-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Heck, being 1st in our division isn't saying much either; we're currently a pretty weak division. Think of it, Denver ended the year tied at first with 8-8, and we had the 30th ranked defense in the entire league; good thing the Chiefs and the Raiders were in our division. :D The Chargers, 2 years in a row they've played below their talent throughout most of the season.

BigAL56
04-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Not a chance. KC, SD, and OAK all have FAR superior defenses than ours. And our QB is worse than Cassel, Rivers, and Russell. The only thing we have better is o-line and wideouts. That's it. We have the worse talent in the division and it's not even close

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 07:15 PM
dream on.

We're at the bottom of the shit pile with Oakland now.

BigAL56
04-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Not too mention our locker room probably hates their coach

NameUsedBefore
04-02-2009, 07:16 PM
I think Oakland is much better than people are giving them credit for.

One thing is for sure, if you were a big fan of San Diego scoring 52.......

BigAL56
04-02-2009, 07:18 PM
it's going to be rough living in SD and being at the bottom of the division for the next few years