According to Adam Teicher...some do.And he compares Cutler to Chester
McGlockton in a way...:rolleyes: :lol:

http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=3614938

Day1BroncoFan
04-01-2009, 10:39 PM
You can't have him. :D

weazel
give us cassel and thigpen, and your first round picks for the next 3 years!

Hoshdude7
Hell no

slim
Chef fans are stupid...no offense :D

KCL
04-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Hell no

I agree

Northman
That would actually be funny. The Rivers/Cutler rivalry would still be intact and then Cassell and Cutler can go at it for a decade. lol

KCL

I agree...if they want Jay...:D

dogfish
04-01-2009, 10:41 PM
some?

if they were smarter, ALL chiefs fans would want cutler!

:lol:

omac
04-01-2009, 10:42 PM
According to Adam Teicher...some do.And he compares Cutler to Chester
McGlockton in a way...:rolleyes: :lol:

http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=3614938

:D

I wikied Chester McGlockton and got this ....

Due to his penchant for late hits on opposing QBs, he became known to some as "Chester the Molester". :laugh:

KCL
04-01-2009, 10:48 PM
some?

if they were smarter, ALL chiefs fans would want cutler!

:lol:

I guess I'm not smart then.:D

slim
04-01-2009, 10:57 PM

I wikied Chester McGlockton and got this ....

Due to his penchant for late hits on opposing QBs, he became known to some as "Chester the Molester". :laugh:

I have no idea why, but I can't stop laughing at that.

getlynched47
04-01-2009, 10:57 PM
lol

dogfish
04-02-2009, 01:12 AM

you're just stubborn. . . . . :lol:

Shazam!
04-02-2009, 01:14 AM
I remember Chester McGlockton well. Another one of those genius Shanahan signings. He was mighty effective.

WARHORSE
04-02-2009, 01:16 AM

Nor defense.:tsk:

KCL
04-02-2009, 05:53 AM
you're just stubborn. . . . . :lol:

That I can be....:coffee:

;)

chazoe60
04-02-2009, 07:02 AM
I heard a Chiefs fan on the radio yesterday say "I think Jay Cutler and Denver's second for Matt Cassel would be fair." I vomited all over the windshield.

DallasChief
04-02-2009, 07:04 AM
I heard a Chiefs fan on the radio yesterday say "I think Jay Cutler and Denver's second for Matt Cassel would be fair." I vomited all over the windshield.

Well, we do need a second. :D

claymore
04-02-2009, 07:15 AM

I dont knowq which I would want more.

1. For Cutler to stay

or

2. Matt Cassel to NOT be our QB.

DallasChief
04-02-2009, 07:16 AM
I dont knowq which I would want more.

1. For Cutler to stay

or

2. Matt Cassel to NOT be our QB.

Matt Cassel > Chris Simms.

claymore
04-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Matt Cassel > Chris Simms.

I dont know if i would go that far. Trading Chris simms would be like trading Mike Leach for Lonnie Paxton IMO. :laugh:

DallasChief
04-02-2009, 08:05 AM
I dont know if i would go that far. Trading Chris simms would be like trading Mike Leach for Lonnie Paxton IMO. :laugh:

Simms is 7-8 as a starter. Cassel is 10-5.
:coffee:

Gamechanger
04-02-2009, 08:08 AM

Cassel was a Patriot

Simms is just spleenless

claymore
04-02-2009, 08:10 AM

He QB'ed a team that went 18-1 the previous year. His stats/wins are inflated.

DallasChief
04-02-2009, 08:13 AM

Oh ok. That's why YOUR coach wanted to trade for him because his stats are inflated.

Rex
04-02-2009, 08:16 AM

Yeah. And Cutler's are underinflated because he is 17-20.

TrInt Green went 13-3 with the worst defense in the NFL.

claymore
04-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Yeah. And Cutler's are underinflated because he is 17-20.

TrInt Green went 13-3 with the worst defense in the NFL.

I used to think DC was a Closet Broncofan/Homosexual but now Im convinced you are a closet Chiefs fan/homosexual.

claymore
04-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Oh ok. That's why YOUR coach wanted to trade for him because his stats are inflated.

I cant speak for him. I dont know what in the hell is running thru the guys head. He did snatch up the best LS in the league though.

DallasChief
04-02-2009, 08:21 AM
I used to think DC was a Closet Broncofan/Homosexual but now Im convinced you are a closet Chiefs fan/homosexual.

We already know you're not a Broncos fan. Just a Cutler fan. Have you bought your Redskins jersey yet?

claymore
04-02-2009, 08:23 AM
We already know you're not a Broncos fan. Just a Cutler fan. Have you bought your Redskins jersey yet?

Im a Broncos fan, I just dont agree with what they are doing right now. I feel the McD hire was a mistake. I originally wanted McD/Nolan..... but I was wrong.

Rex
04-02-2009, 08:24 AM

No. Claymore, I have been a devoted Broncos fan since 1977 when I watched the SB in New Orleans because my grandparents were there. I remember guys like John Keyworth, Otis Armstrong, Riley Odoms. My grandpa was friends with Steve Deberg and I went to games when Norris Weese was QB. I remember crying I was so happy when they got John Elway when I was in fifth grade and I remember falling on the floor crying when Rich Effing Karlis hit the upright 2 weeks in a row to lose to Seattle and KC. I care deeply about Denver winning. I dont give 2 effing shits who the players are, I just care about winning. I have bought one jersey and it is Elway....because he is the only one worthy of me spending my money because he is the only player that I ever truly worthshipped. If they traded every player and coach tomorrrow, i would still love them. I dont care if Cutler leaves or stays. I want them to win. Period.

so, when you are not too busy acting like my 8 y/o daughter when I wont let her have a candy bar at 9 pm, maybe you can think about it like an adult.

Medford Bronco
04-02-2009, 08:40 AM

You are very smart KCL, you are in great shape with Cassel

claymore
04-02-2009, 08:49 AM
No. Claymore, I have been a devoted Broncos fan since 1977 when I watched the SB in New Orleans because my grandparents were there. I remember guys like John Keyworth, Otis Armstrong, Riley Odoms. My grandpa was friends with Steve Deberg and I went to games when Norris Weese was QB. I remember crying I was so happy when they got John Elway when I was in fifth grade and I remember falling on the floor crying when Rich Effing Karlis hit the upright 2 weeks in a row to lose to Seattle and KC. I care deeply about Denver winning. I dont give 2 effing shits who the players are, I just care about winning. I have bought one jersey and it is Elway....because he is the only one worthy of me spending my money because he is the only player that I ever truly worthshipped. If they traded every player and coach tomorrrow, i would still love them. I dont care if Cutler leaves or stays. I want them to win. Period.

so, when you are not too busy acting like my 8 y/o daughter when I wont let her have a candy bar at 9 pm, maybe you can think about it like an adult.

We all love them for are own reasons. Ive been a fan for a while myself. I fell in love with them because of Elway. Ive loved certain players along the way. Cutler is one of them.

I care about winning, but not as much as you. When drafted players succeed I really care for them. almost like family.

If Shannahan would have done this I would have been cool with it. McD doesnt have the credibility yet to do this IMO.

I believe keeping Cutler is the best thing for our franchise. He is a "Known" good. All other scenarios are if's and maybe's.

If we lose Cutler, and McDaniels ends up being a poor coach/drafter then we are ****** for years and years.

I just dont like the gamble, I think its ridiculous.

Rex
04-02-2009, 09:11 AM
We all love them for are own reasons. Ive been a fan for a while myself. I fell in love with them because of Elway. Ive loved certain players along the way. Cutler is one of them.

I care about winning, but not as much as you. When drafted players succeed I really care for them. almost like family.

If Shannahan would have done this I would have been cool with it. McD doesnt have the credibility yet to do this IMO.

I believe keeping Cutler is the best thing for our franchise. He is a "Known" good. All other scenarios are if's and maybe's.

If we lose Cutler, and McDaniels ends up being a poor coach/drafter then we are ****** for years and years.

:tsk:

DallasChief
04-02-2009, 09:37 AM

http://chiefsfansofdallas.com/brokebackclay.gif

claymore
04-02-2009, 09:38 AM
http://chiefsfansofdallas.com/brokebackclay.gif

Nice.

claymore
04-02-2009, 09:39 AM
:tsk:

I am not a win at all costs type of guy. I dont know what else to say. Yes its the goal, but I would rather be the good guy than the bad guy.

Rex
04-02-2009, 10:05 AM
I am not a win at all costs type of guy. I dont know what else to say. Yes its the goal, but I would rather be the good guy than the bad guy.

Unbelievable.

I really dont know what to say.