PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels Tries to call Cutler even after Bowlen statement

Italianmobstr7
04-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Saw this over at the mane. A few quick notes.

http://cbs4denver.com/askvic

* CBS4: Even last night, soon after the statement was released, Josh McDaniels hit the phones trying to reach Jay Cutler. He got nothing but voicemail. -

NFL.com: Sources close to Cutler told NFL.com senior columnist Thomas George today that the quarterback contends he has not received any such calls from the Broncos. Sources close to Pat Bowlen responded to George in five words: “We have the phone records.” -

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/01/broncos-source-we-have-the-phone-records/

ESPN NFL Live: Chris Mortensen wouldn't be surprised if Cutler is a Washington Redskin within 24 hours.

A lot of things going on. I'm sick of the "he said-she said" crap...

claymore
04-01-2009, 08:47 PM
He is a Bronco to me until the paperwork is signed.

JONtheBRONCO
04-01-2009, 08:52 PM

Hopefully not for long, this punk bitch needs to un-screw his gold plated toilet and get out of Denver. I'm sick of hearing about this mess and want to move on with Bronco football, not Jay Cutler. God I need a beer.

Lonestar
04-01-2009, 08:54 PM
IIRC this morn put two houses up for sale two weeks ago.. what other indicators do Y'all need..

for sale signs ususally meant someone is leaving..
two of them mean thery are serious..

horsepig
04-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Don't want him, don't need him. Need beer.

Foochacho
04-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Everyone is so quick to call McDaniels a liar, so isn't it funny that Jay denies they tried to contact him. And then the front office says they have the records to prove it. Jays a lying piece of shit.

claymore
04-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Hopefully not for long, this punk bitch needs to un-screw his gold plated toilet and get out of Denver. I'm sick of hearing about this mess and want to move on with Bronco football, not Jay Cutler. God I need a beer.
You are un justified in your name callling of Cutler. You are better than that.

Name one whiny, bitchy thing Cutler has done that wasnt justified.

When you do, look at the owners of the Broncos and tell me he wasnt more of a bitch.

IIRC this morn put two houses up for sale two weeks ago.. what other indicators do Y'all need..

for sale signs ususally meant someone is leaving..
two of them mean thery are serious..
What do you do when your getting fired? and your not going to live in the city you worked in? You freakin sell your house.

Don't want him, don't need him. Need beer.
Drink up buddy, your hate needs to be strong to hate Cutler once Simms starts.

JONtheBRONCO
Everyone is so quick to call McDaniels a liar, so isn't it funny that Jay denies they tried to contact him. And then the front office says they have the records to prove it. Jays a lying piece of shit.

This is comparable to a high school love-bust.

"I didn't cheat on you, I promise..."

"But I have the video tape to prove it.."

"It wasn't me, no, I never did ANYTHING!"

"I can prove it!"

"NO, I promise, I'm a good guy! Your friends a liar!"

Whatever Cutler. Peace out...

horsepig
I just hope we can get "equal" value for him. Keep our no. 1 @ 12, get somebody like Quinn, a second this year, and, conditionally 2 more second round picks in years 2 & 3. I would jump on that like a wild dog on a raw pork chop.

claymore
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM

Post proof.

claymore
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
I just hope we can get "equal" value for him. Keep our no. 1 @ 12, get somebody like Quinn, a second this year, and, conditionally 2 more second round picks in years 2 & 3. I would jump on that like a wild dog on a raw pork chop.

Your pork chop you got, it has a penis. Not such a good deal huh?

Gamechanger
04-01-2009, 09:01 PM
they canceled Guiding Light, I think this soap opera will fit in right well :coffee:

JONtheBRONCO
04-01-2009, 09:02 PM
You are un justified in your name callling of Cutler. You are better than that.

Name one whiny, bitchy thing Cutler has done that wasnt justified.

When you do, look at the owners of the Broncos and tell me he wasnt more of a bitch.

What do you do when your getting fired? and your not going to live in the city you worked in? You freakin sell your house.

Drink up buddy, your hate needs to be strong to hate Cutler once Simms starts.

I loved Cutler Clay. But I'll refer to this past month, and Cutlers bullshit antics - they are all I need to label him whatever I desire. IMO, he's a brat. A lot of people on board are quick to name call McDaniels too - and I was one of them, but the story unfolds and the story continues.

jrelway
04-01-2009, 09:03 PM
i hope the press gets a hold of the phone records..just curious.

jrelway
04-01-2009, 09:04 PM
any one of them could be lying. cutlers a punk, the front office are snakes blah blah blah.

red98
04-01-2009, 09:05 PM

* CBS4: Even last night, soon after the statement was released, Josh McDaniels hit the phones trying to reach Jay Cutler. He got nothing but voicemail. -

NFL.com: Sources close to Cutler told NFL.com senior columnist Thomas George today that the quarterback contends he has not received any such calls from the Broncos. Sources close to Pat Bowlen responded to George in five words: “We have the phone records.” -

ESPN NFL Live: Chris Mortensen wouldn't be surprised if Cutler is a Washington Redskin within 24 hours.

If true it makes me think a little better of McKid that he tried to call him.

claymore
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM
I loved Cutler Clay. But I'll refer to this past month, and Cutlers bullshit antics - they are all I need to label him whatever I desire. IMO, he's a brat. A lot of people on board are quick to name call McDaniels too - and I was one of them, but the story unfolds and the story continues.

OK. I understand. But whats your basis for calling him a brat?

When you come up with your answer, look at McDaniels and Bowlens actions and remember that McDaniels/Broncos are the originators of this issue.

claymore
04-01-2009, 09:08 PM
If true it makes me think a little better of McKid that he tried to call him.

Me too. I am one that thinks this can still be worked out as Naive as it seems.

If not, I am opportunistic on the pics we will get, but negative on the front office that makes the pics.

I hope that makes sense.

chazoe60
04-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Way to eff up your first Job McDipshit

I am a Substation Electrician and if I effed up as bad as McD it would mean a poweroutage five times as bad as the one in Florida last year.

Gamechanger
04-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Me too. I am one that thinks this can still be worked out as Naive as it seems.

If not, I am opportunistic on the pics we will get, but negative on the front office that makes the pics.

I hope that makes sense.

yep because until the 25th

your front office still can't draft beer

jrelway
04-01-2009, 09:09 PM
yup. if the phone records ever do come out and it shows that bowlen and mcdaniels did tried to call, then we know who the liar is. if they didnt call, and they said they did, then we have ourselves a shitty ass organization that goes about stuff wrong.

claymore
04-01-2009, 09:11 PM
yep because until the 25th

your front office still can't draft beer

I will be surprised if we get the pics in on time to be honest.

omac
04-01-2009, 09:20 PM

Wonder what we can get from the Redskins.

I hope not Jason Campbell; he's pretty slow in his decision making, and in a spread offense with less protection, he'll be forced into making decisions faster. Cassel was sacked 47 times.

horsepig
04-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Your pork chop you got, it has a penis. Not such a good deal huh?

I just don't know about a penis on a pork chop, but I do know that salary cap crap limits the number of 1st rounders you can trade for. I'd rather have 3-4 second roud picks than 2 -1st rounders.

BroncoJoe
04-01-2009, 09:25 PM
yup. if the phone records ever do come out and it shows that bowlen and mcdaniels did tried to call, then we know who the liar is. if they didnt call, and they said they did, then we have ourselves a shitty ass organization that goes about stuff wrong.

Not sure why they would say they have them if it wasn't true.

Cutler is a puzzy.

scott.475
04-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Mortensen saying Cutler will be a Redskin pretty much guarantees it will NOT happen.

NightTrainLayne
04-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Mortensen saying Cutler will be a Redskin pretty much guarantees it will not happen.

Guarantees it will NOT happen, or guarantees it WILL happen?

scott.475
04-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Guarantees it will NOT happen, or guarantees it WILL happen?

Will NOT happen...he has got to be the most inaccurate sports reporter ever. Well, maybe not ever, but pretty bad.

weazel
04-01-2009, 09:41 PM

he is a useless punk to me, dont care if paperwork is signed or not. He's an immature punk.

GEM
04-01-2009, 09:43 PM

Chris Mortenson also said Shanny was going to be the KC coach within a week. :coffee:

hotcarl
04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
lets not stuff mufflemuts into the ground just yet it seems a personal stingent is needed at theis point can i get a jangle over here "cudger"?

time for a motor wipe

lets just put this mother in the ground and eat it

shove off STINKTOWN!!!!:welcome:

BroncoJoe
04-01-2009, 09:48 PM
lets not stuff mufflemuts into the ground just yet it seems a personal stingent is needed at theis point can i get a jangle over here "cudger"?

time for a motor wipe

Now that's the hotcarl we know and love!

claymore
04-01-2009, 09:49 PM

time for a motor wipe

I think you are on acid. Im drunk, so I cant judge.

BANJOPICKER1
04-01-2009, 10:19 PM
So we have Simms as a backup, ok, lets get the mess over with. Who signs Simms without knowing whats down the road?? Lets get whatever is the plan going and get to Bronco Football!!!:salute:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!:beer:

claymore
04-01-2009, 10:23 PM
So we have Simms as a backup, ok, lets get the mess over with. Who signs Simms without knowing whats down the road?? Lets get whatever is the plan going and get to Bronco Football!!!:salute:

Simms is a bad back up, and we over paid him. If he was good Tampa would have traded him.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Post proof.

Exactly - I remember either reading or hearing that it is almost impossible to get phone records, unless they are needed for something to do with crime. Has to do with privacy act. Of course, what I heard may be wrong.

hotcarl
04-01-2009, 10:24 PM

no need for personal attacks - take a deep breath and bleed

tia
~carl
:welcome:

claymore
04-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Exactly - I remember either reading or hearing that it is almost impossible to get phone records, unless they are needed for something to do with crime. Has to do with privacy act. Of course, what I heard may be wrong.
Cutler haters are going calling him a bitch for telling the Broncos to kiss his ass.

I agree with his thought process.

DenBronx
04-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Cutler haters are going calling him a bitch for telling the Broncos to kiss his ass.

I agree with his thought process.

me too until the day i die.

WAR CUTLER!!!

slim
04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Way to eff up your first Job McDipshit

I am a Substation Electrician and if I effed up as bad as McD it would mean a poweroutage five times as bad as the one in Florida last year.

Also, if you cried as much as Cutler you would be electrocuted by your tears...think about it.

weazel
04-01-2009, 10:30 PM

they are in a big office most likely using IP phones from a cisco or nortel server. It keeps records of everything.

slim
04-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Simms is a bad back up, and we over paid him. If he was good Tampa would have traded him.

You overestimate TB. Afterall, they did give up a pick for a retired QB :welcome:

getlynched47
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/getlynched47/McDanielsBook.png

BroncoJoe
they are in a big office most likely using IP phones from a cisco or nortel server. It keeps records of everything.

Uh, it's a long distance call. With or without VOIP, there would be a record.

Tempus Fugit
04-01-2009, 10:33 PM

Phone logs are a way of life for many businesses.

BANJOPICKER1
04-01-2009, 10:36 PM

Mc D seems to have a plan, I like whatever it is, and at this point in my 49 years of life, I really just want Denver to do well..:salute:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!

slim
04-01-2009, 10:37 PM

Sorry Carol, but that is not true. Phone records are easier to get than crabs in a sorority house.

weazel
04-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Sorry Carol, but that is not true. Phone records are easier to get than crabs in a sorority house.

gotta get something off your chest, slim?

Superchop 7
04-02-2009, 02:06 AM
LOL, Mc Dummy got "right on the phone AFTER the statement"

PUHLEEZE.

Yeah dude, your the good guy in all this.

I guess it must have gotten to the point where you might actually pick up a phone.

Josh to the rescue !!!

WARHORSE
04-02-2009, 04:29 AM

Listed right on the Bronco phone bill.

slim
04-02-2009, 10:57 AM
gotta get something off your chest, slim?

No, not my chest. :eek:

nthngd2say
04-02-2009, 12:25 PM

The link is from Vic Lombardi on Ustream.tv and at the very beginning he states he has talked to both the parties and Cutler's statements are false. Vic is also Cutler's friend [says Jay is his daughter's boyfriend] and he does the weekly show with Cutler during the season for those who didn't know [or who care].

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1331102

BroncoJoe
04-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Funny how all the FO bashers are completely ignoring that video.

silkamilkamonico
04-02-2009, 01:19 PM
The link is from Vic Lombardi on Ustream.tv and at the very beginning he states he has talked to both the parties and Cutler's statements are false.

He said Cutler is lying or Cutler didn't actually make the statements? I can't see the video, sorry.

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 01:19 PM
The link is from Vic Lombardi on Ustream.tv and at the very beginning he states he has talked to both the parties and Cutler's statements are false. Vic is also Cutler's friend [says Jay is his daughter's boyfriend] and he does the weekly show with Cutler during the season for those who didn't know [or who care].

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1331102

Lombardi's daughter is like 5 years old :lol:

OB
04-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Funny how all the FO bashers are completely ignoring that video.

Like i posted in another thread - I see both sides and Im completely baffled by the people who are actually taking sides in this matter, when its blatantly obvious everyone is to blame for something (although I am leaning towards putting a majority of it on bus)

slim
04-02-2009, 01:26 PM

So, on an emotional level she would be a good match for Jay?

nthngd2say
04-02-2009, 01:30 PM

Yeah... its a joke I've seen Lombardi[or his wife] use a few times in his Ustream videos

BroncoJoe
04-02-2009, 01:32 PM

It's a joke - an inside joke.

Has no bearing on his statements on the video though.

nthngd2say
04-02-2009, 01:34 PM
He said Cutler is lying or Cutler didn't actually make the statements? I can't see the video, sorry.

Vic says let me debunk that right now [the rumor Cutler has not been contacted by the Broncos] as he has spoken to both parties and McDaniels last night [even after the trade was announced] tried to contact Cutler multiple times by phone and was not successful. Vic says the phone was off the hook somewhere in Nashville. Calls were attempted and they did not get through -- that's the summary.

BroncoJoe
04-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Vic says let me debunk that right now [the rumor Cutler has not been contacted by the Broncos] as he has spoken to both parties and McDaniels last night [even after the trade was announced] tried to contact Cutler multiple times by phone and was not successful. Vic says the phone was off the hook somewhere in Nashville. Calls were attempted and they did not get through -- that's the summary.

"went straight to voicemail" is what he said. Sounds like Cutler's phone is off. For all we know, he went and got a second phone that only Bus Crook has the number for.

nthngd2say
04-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Like i posted in another thread - I see both sides and Im completely baffled by the people who are actually taking sides in this matter, when its blatantly obvious everyone is to blame for something (although I am leaning towards putting a majority of it on bus)

Take it for what its worth but this is from Vic Lombardi who considers himself to also be a good friend with Cutler along with doing a weekly show from Old C's with Cutler: http://cbs4denver.com/askvic
Agent's Role?

I'm hearing more about the agent Bus Cook today but I don't really understand how much the agent would have to do with a trade. If the Broncos want Cutler to go somewhere, how much can the agent step in and try to stop them? Jesse

Jesse: Let me make this clear to everybody who assumes Bus Cook was the engineer behind this fiasco: False! I have spoken to Jay Cutler. He's a big boy. He knew what he was doing. Jay had a problem with Josh. It's Bus Cook's job to ensure his client is happy. Jay Cutler was not happy working with McDaniels. Jay wanted out. Bus Cook is simply a facilitator. Vic

getlynched47
04-02-2009, 01:42 PM
They're all gosh damn liars :noidea:

But i still hate McDaniels for starting this mess in the first place