PDA

View Full Version : Cutler to be traded within the next 10 days!

Bill Devaroe
04-01-2009, 07:15 PM
My sources have just told me that Cutler will be traded witjin the next 10 days. Mark my words, and sit back, and enjoy, the ride!:welcome: I am thinking it will be the bares and orton for a few first rounderfs,

SM19
04-01-2009, 07:19 PM
You're the best, man.

spikerman
04-01-2009, 07:23 PM
I think the Broncos should trade him to the Patriots for one day and then reacquire him. That way maybe McDaniels will accept him as the Broncos' quarterback.

CPS22
04-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Your Sources?? It was jus on the NFL network. Its not your word, its Mike Lombardi's.

Day1BroncoFan
04-01-2009, 07:24 PM
I think the Broncos should trade him to the Patriots for one day and then reacquire him. That way maybe McDaniels will accept him as the Broncos' quarterback.

McDaniels would have to wear a "Shanny" mask for that to happen.

spikerman
04-01-2009, 07:26 PM
McDaniels would have to wear a "Shanny" mask for that to happen.

Maybe not. If Cutler was once a Patriot (albeit for only a day) maybe McDaniels would promise never to trade him.

Day1BroncoFan
04-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Maybe not. If Cutler was once a Patriot (albeit for only a day) maybe McDaniels would promise never to trade him.

I'm looking at this point from the Cutler side of the fence. :D

BigDaddyBronco
04-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Your Sources?? It was jus on the NFL network. Its not your word, its Mike Lombardi's.

Do not doubt Bill Devaroe's sources. The man has friends all over.

broncophan
04-01-2009, 07:29 PM
My sources have just told me that Cutler will be traded witjin the next 10 days. Mark my words, and sit back, and enjoy, the ride!:welcome:

WOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I haven't heard anything about trading Cutler ....are you serious???
Thanks for the heads up..........

Tempus Fugit
04-01-2009, 07:30 PM

Belichick wouldn't want him on his roster for an hour, nevermind an entire day.

Buff
04-01-2009, 07:31 PM

Who do you think tipped them off?

sneakers
04-01-2009, 07:42 PM

Bills word is as good as anyone's, consult my signature :D

bcbronc
04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
bold prediction

Traveler
04-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Asked Wednesday if the Jets have interest in Jay Cutler, GM Mike Tannenbaum refused to comment.

In other words, they're interested. "As you can probably appreciate, I have received questions throughout the day," said a team spokesman. "Mike has asked me to decline comment." The Jets' best trading chip is the No. 17 overall pick. It's rumored that ILB David Harris may also come up in talks.
Source: Newark Star-Ledger
Related: Jets

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Bill Devaroe
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM

Yes I have cable, guess you do to then? NFL network is a great source for these types of things.
BILL

sanluis
04-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Cuddler is going to the skins IMO. Denver's front office wont want to see Cruddler in the AFC so they are going to get the most they can from the Skins, Lions, or the Denver farm team the Cleveland Browns. I think it is going to be the Skins. Denver will get picks this year and next, no players. Chris Sims is going to be the starter this year. You are going to draft D-line and a stud running back. Everyone is going to go ape shit until the first 4 games of the season when things are proven.

Denver has the o-line.
Denver needs the D-line-- ( nose tackle)
QB can be just a manager-- ( Chris Sims )

2009---9-7
2010--11-5

The Head coach continues to be hated

People selling their tickets are going to ask for them back and have to pay double.

The crystal ball get fuzzy after that......:D:lol:

anton...
04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
all that this cutler trade is going to mean is that we are about to become a running team...

simms will be nursed like cassel was last year, only being asked to make safe throws as he learns and gets comfy...

with our O line, we will be all good...

sanluis
04-01-2009, 09:52 PM
all that this cutler trade is going to mean is that we are about to become a running team...

simms will be nursed like cassel was last year, only being asked to make safe throws as he learns and gets comfy...

That's my point, Denver's O-line was great last year. And that is when everyone knew Denver was going to pass. The O-line still did great. Sims will do a good job with Eddie and a good running back the O will be just fine IMO.

Requiem / The Dagda
04-02-2009, 11:40 AM

What you did was just criminal. You should be ashamed of yourself.

TXBRONC
04-02-2009, 11:42 AM

I read a deal could be done as soon as Friday.

OMorange&blue
04-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Cuddler is going to the skins IMO. Denver's front office wont want to see Cruddler in the AFC so they are going to get the most they can from the Skins, Lions, or the Denver farm team the Cleveland Browns. I think it is going to be the Skins. Denver will get picks this year and next, no players. Chris Sims is going to be the starter this year. You are going to draft D-line and a stud running back. Everyone is going to go ape shit until the first 4 games of the season when things are proven.

Denver has the o-line.
Denver needs the D-line-- ( nose tackle)
QB can be just a manager-- ( Chris Sims )

2009---9-7
2010--11-5

The Head coach continues to be hated

People selling their tickets are going to ask for them back and have to pay double.

The crystal ball get fuzzy after that......:D:lol:

uhmm... You know clevland is in the afc right?

OMorange&blue
04-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Right?

broncobryce
04-02-2009, 11:47 AM

Simms will make 3 yard passes all day long........great. We better fukkin win.

TXBRONC
04-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Right?

Louise's silence speaks for itself. :D

Nick
04-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Anyone want to buy an Orange Cutler jersey? One of the first ever made and ordered withen 5 minutes of Broncos drafting him. :coffee:

BroncoNut
04-02-2009, 02:32 PM
My sources have just told me that Cutler will be traded witjin the next 10 days. Mark my words, and sit back, and enjoy, the ride!:welcome:

I heard someone predict that on NFL talk last night on T.V. Your sources my ass

horsesense
04-02-2009, 02:41 PM
I heard someone predict that on NFL talk last night on T.V. Your source is my ass

There, I it fixed for ya..;)

his ass is just sore

Bill Devaroe
04-02-2009, 07:48 PM

Once again my sources are correct/ Thank you forums, thank you.:welcome:

broncophan
04-02-2009, 08:00 PM

lol......where would we be without you................:confused:

Buff
04-02-2009, 08:02 PM

Never doubted you for a second Bill. :salute: