PDA

View Full Version : Would you welcome Cutler back?

RunYouOver
04-01-2009, 07:03 PM
This is an honest question, because, as we've seen, anything can happen.

Hypothetical: Bowlen talks with Cutler finally, a big misunderstanding is recognized, both parties apologize to each other and to the fans, and the Broncos take Cutler off the trading block.

Would you welcome this scenario, or do you want Cutler gone regardless now?

As much as I personally think he's been a baby about this and completely unprofessional...we really have NO better option than keeping Jay...

SR
04-01-2009, 07:04 PM
At this point, no. I love Cutler as a player, but dislike him as a person. No, this isn't all on him and it's not his fault, but his handling of all of this has really turned me off to him. I'd like to see him succeed in the NFL, but at the same time I'd love to see him go to a team like Detroit and completely bomb.

NightTrainLayne
04-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Based on your hypothetical I'd definitely take him back. But I'm not sure I can truly envision that happening as you describe it.

RunYouOver
04-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Based on your hypothetical I'd definitely take him back. But I'm not sure I can truly envision that happening as you describe it.

What about this hypothetical:

Cutler calls Bowlen, saying he truly did not get the phone calls and is willing to hear him out, and it doesn't turn out beautifully between the two, but somehow Cutler is still our QB.

Are you happy he's back?

Day1BroncoFan
04-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Let bygones be bygones.

DenBronx
04-01-2009, 07:10 PM
in a heartbeat. he is a franchise qb. obviously 10 other teams and most of the media see it that way. its amazing our disloyal fans can not.

cutler needs to remain a bronco until they have to amputate his arm because of diabietes.

tubby
04-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Absolutely but at this point it would have to invovle him virtually begging on his hands and knees for Bowlen to take him back.

BigDaddyBronco
04-01-2009, 07:14 PM
How about Cutler fires Bus Cook. Has a press conference saying he was swayed by his agent, but has had a change of heart and wants to work things out.

I would take him back.

Then I would watch him get McDaniels fired. :D

frauschieze
04-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Absolutely but at this point it would have to invovle him virtually begging on his hands and knees for Bowlen to take him back.

:faint:

Are you feeling okay?

NightTrainLayne
04-01-2009, 07:16 PM
What about this hypothetical:

Cutler calls Bowlen, saying he truly did not get the phone calls and is willing to hear him out, and it doesn't turn out beautifully between the two, but somehow Cutler is still our QB.

Are you happy he's back?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Problem is, I just don't see Jay doing that.

spikerman
04-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Unfortunately none of the options apply to me, but I would absolutely take him back. Unfortunately, I think this team is still several years away from a SB with or without Jay Cutler. I think the team has gotten older and weaker this offseason.

SM19
04-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Unfortunately none of the options apply to me, but I would absolutely take him back. Unfortunately, I think this team is still several years away from a SB with or without Jay Cutler. I think the team has gotten older and weaker this offseason.

That's how I felt. We're not winning a Super Bowl next year regardless, but I'd say we stand a better chance of winning one down the road with Cutler at quarterback. I'd take him back in no time.

omac
04-01-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm obviously a Cutler fan, but when he asked for a trade, I kinda knew it wasn't going to work out between him and McDaniels. At that point, I really couldn't see them working together. I'd rather have McDaniels leaving, but since Pat's made his choice, then it's better for Cutler to go to a team that will appreciate what he brings, and for McDaniels to get the players that fit his system and his coaching style.

Except for the RB carousel last season, I loved our offense, and thought with just a few tweaks, that they'd be unstoppable. But that offense wasn't only filled with talent; those players played hard for each other and had fun while doing it. The dynamic now has changed greatly, since Jay just isn't comfortable with his status as a Bronco under McDaniels.

I was for the trade. If the Broncos are going to be the Patriots, AFC West, then might as well get a Pats QB. And since McDaniels will choose him, he will be Pat's QB too.

FanInAZ
04-01-2009, 07:21 PM
As long as Jay has not thrown any of his teamsmates or the fans under the bus then there should be no problem. I've had no problems working with others who have problems with the boss. Just as long as they don't take their problems out on me.

Nomad
04-01-2009, 07:22 PM
How about Cutler fires Bus Cook. Has a press conference saying he was swayed by his agent, but has had a change of heart and wants to work things out.

I would take him back.

Then I would watch him get McDaniels fired. :D

I agree with the first two sentences, but we have to give McDaniels a shot as well because we all screw up and he may become a great coach. Cutler would have to show leadership, be a team player and leave the reactions of a 12 yr old QB, when things go wrong, from his attitude/demeanor. Other than that, I have no ill will against the man except for now that he wants to leave!

Day1BroncoFan
04-01-2009, 07:23 PM
If Jay stood on his head and said "Pretty please with cream and sugar on it" would you take him back?

tubby
04-01-2009, 07:23 PM
:faint:

Are you feeling okay?

And Bowlen gets to punch him in the face. :D

BigDaddyBronco
04-01-2009, 07:24 PM
I agree with the first two sentences, but we have to give McDaniels a shot as well because we all screw up and he may become a great coach. Cutler would have to show leadership, be a team player and leave the reactions of a 12 yr QB, when things go wrong, from his attitude/demeanor. Other than that, I have no ill will against the man except for now that he wants to leave!

The last sentence is a long running joke with another poster.

broncophan
04-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Maybe......under your hypothetical........but if the kid doesn't want to be here.......the sooner we get rid of him the better.

Hell......forget about McD..........he cant even get in touch with the owner of the organization.....the man who is paying him millions of dollars????????????

Cutler is dumber than I thought he was..........imo....

tubby
04-01-2009, 07:25 PM
I agree with the first two sentences, but we have to give McDaniels a shot as well because we all screw up and he may become a great coach. Cutler would have to show leadership, be a team player and leave the reactions of a 12 yr QB, when things go wrong, from his attitude/demeanor. Other than that, I have no ill will against the man except for now that he wants to leave!

I think what he was saying is that Cutler is a CoachKiller and would eventually eff it up. Like he did for Shanahan.

Nomad
04-01-2009, 07:27 PM
I think what he was saying is that Cutler is a CoachKiller and would eventually eff it up. Like he did for Shanahan.

Thanks! I read it wrong and no offense BDB! Here's a :beer: on me!

frauschieze
04-01-2009, 07:29 PM
And Bowlen gets to punch him in the face. :D

Deal. I'll even loan Bowlen the boots.

dogfish
04-01-2009, 07:38 PM
without question, i never wanted him gone in the first place-- but i'm afraid it's not happening. . . .

JONtheBRONCO
04-01-2009, 07:52 PM
No.

I loved the guy as much as anyone on board. But this process has revealed his true character. I personally believe this guy is a punk. His ego is big, and he reminds me of a big little kid. The guy can play, that isn't even in question - what a talent he is and it's a shame this had to go down, a nightmare. As for McDaniels, I'll reserve judgement and wait to see what he brings on the field, he's made some mistakes -- i.e. this one, but he did what he did, he did what he could, and here we are now.

I can't see any reason for me to like Jay Cutler anymore. He doesn't want to be a Bronco, thats a good enough reason for me, I guess. I used to think the "I speak my mind when I want, stubborn QB, who will say what I want, when I want, where I want, to who I want" was great, but in reality, when taking a step back I think to myself, what a little brat.

I worshiped the ground number 6 stepped foot on, but now I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

The "I play for my teammates" quote looks real cute now, especially when you don't show up for workouts, or mini-camps, where your teammates you play for, are all present.

You know, Bus Cook came out and said "You wouldn't see this with a Manning or Brady" when talking about the trade discussions with Cutler... But you also wouldn't see "a Brady or Manning" talk to the media the way Cutler would... Leave that up to the cry baby wide receivers and money hungry running backs. Qb's are supposed to be leaders, on and off the field - and I just don't see that in Cutler.

Then the guy comes out and says he had his car packed and ready to go to Denver and that he was "surprised" when he heard the Broncos were going to trade him. Get real. What a true blue *******. Grow up Jay, you requested the trade. Remember. You were the one who stayed home in Nashville.

I don't wish this guy any luck. I enjoyed him while he was a Bronco, and now my sights are set forward to revamping the defense Denver used to be known for years and years ago. I'm looking forward to the new coach, a new quarterback, the draft, and the compensation we'll get for this brat.

Cutler - you're a doucher.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-01-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm obviously a Cutler fan, but when he asked for a trade, I kinda knew it wasn't going to work out between him and McDaniels. At that point, I really couldn't see them working together. I'd rather have McDaniels leaving, but since Pat's made his choice, then it's better for Cutler to go to a team that will appreciate what he brings, and for McDaniels to get the players that fit his system and his coaching style.

Except for the RB carousel last season, I loved our offense, and thought with just a few tweaks, that they'd be unstoppable. But that offense wasn't only filled with talent; those players played hard for each other and had fun while doing it. The dynamic now has changed greatly, since Jay just isn't comfortable with his status as a Bronco under McDaniels.

I was for the trade. If the Broncos are going to be the Patriots, AFC West, then might as well get a Pats QB. And since McDaniels will choose him, he will be Pat's QB too.

Good post. I have a funny feeling that McD still might end up with his obvious QB choice - trade whoever or whatever, or part of whatever he receives for Jay to KC for Cassell :tsk:

Simple Jaded
04-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Making this work is the only possible way this regime could restore any semblance of confidence.......up to this point Bowlen and his Boy Band have demonstrated an alarming eagerness to completely F'up every possible chance they get.

This is on the Front Office, all of it, this never had to happen and when it did they threw the blame in Cutler's lap.......it's no surprise why Cutler is not returning their phone calls.

Those that actually want Cutler to leave do not understand how hard it is to find a player like that.......Wait? What's that? You wanna go find another Matt Cassell?.......Good luck with that too, Bobby Beathard :thumb:.......

omac
04-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Making this work is the only possible way this regime could restore any semblance of confidence.......up to this point Bowlen and his Boy Band have demonstrated an alarming eagerness to completely F'up every possible chance they get.

This is on the Front Office, all of it, this never had to happen and when it did they threw the blame in Cutler's lap.......it's no surprise why Cutler is not returning their phone calls.

Those that actually want Cutler to leave do not understand how hard it is to find a player like that.......Wait? What's that? You wanna go find another Matt Cassell?.......Good luck with that too, Bobby Beathard :thumb:.......

The thing that I feel frustrated with is this; the offense was already set, save a solid, non-injury prone RB. The defense was all that needed fixing.

Some of what he's doing now, he can do the same things to a team that doesn't have good offensive chemistry, say the Lions. He can start from scratch there; what he's doing to the offense now is destroying a pretty fine foundation to build what he believes is a better one. It would've made more sense to go to a team that has a terrible foundation at offense, and tear that down. Shanahan worked hard at getting the pieces to build a great offense, and McDaniels is willing to throw those pieces away and start from scratch. He could've done that to a team with a terrible offense to start with, and their are tons of them around.

(added) When Dungy came into the Colts, he knew the offense wasn't the problem, so he left well enough alone, and it's served him well. I believe 10 straight playoff appearances, and a superbowl championship.

NameUsedBefore
04-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Relationship seems beyond repair unless there was some kind of monumental mistake in communication that takes an entire day to get remedied...

Foochacho
04-01-2009, 08:39 PM
If he wanted to stay and apologized for being a douche and trying to get more money than I feel he should get a second chance. The good part about it is he would be humbled if he has to beg to stay and apologize for his actions.

But I'm still going to take a dump on my cutler jersey no matter what happens.

Simple Jaded
04-01-2009, 08:48 PM
The thing that I feel frustrated with is this; the offense was already set, save a solid, non-injury prone RB. The defense was all that needed fixing.

Some of what he's doing now, he can do the same things to a team that doesn't have good offensive chemistry, say the Lions. He can start from scratch there; what he's doing to the offense now is destroying a pretty fine foundation to build what he believes is a better one. It would've made more sense to go to a team that has a terrible foundation at offense, and tear that down. Shanahan worked hard at getting the pieces to build a great offense, and McDaniels is willing to throw those pieces away and start from scratch. He could've done that to a team with a terrible offense to start with, and their are tons of them around.

(added) When Dungy came into the Colts, he knew the offense wasn't the problem, so he left well enough alone, and it's served him well. I believe 10 straight playoff appearances, and a superbowl championship.

That's an outstanding point, if he didn't like what Denver had to offer he shouldn't have taken the job, even his biggest supporters would agree to that.

Doogie either wanted this from the beginning or he is grossly incompetent (it's either the latter or both as the former qualifies as grossly incompetent).......the point you just made is the main reason I believe it to be the latter.

None of this had to happen, I've never been more disappointed in this Franchise.......

claymore
04-01-2009, 08:54 PM
At this point, no. I love Cutler as a player, but dislike him as a person. No, this isn't all on him and it's not his fault, but his handling of all of this has really turned me off to him. I'd like to see him succeed in the NFL, but at the same time I'd love to see him go to a team like Detroit and completely bomb.

He didnt answer his phone......... Thats all he has done. As for the handling..... He handled a situation that he didnt create pretty good.

Your buying into the cry baby shit.

getlynched47
04-01-2009, 08:57 PM
To many, Cutler is the best young QB in the entire NFL!

There's been like less than 5 trades ever when a young Pro Bowl Quarterback was traded in the offseason after his Pro Bowl appearance. It never works out...

bcbronc
04-01-2009, 08:58 PM
it depends what offers were on the table. ;)

if keeping Cutler makes us a better team than any potential deals in the works, absolutely I welcome him back.

bcbronc
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
That's an outstanding point, if he didn't like what Denver had to offer he shouldn't have taken the job, even his biggest supporters would agree to that.

Doogie either wanted this from the beginning or he is grossly incompetent (it's either the latter or both as the former qualifies as grossly incompetent).......the point you just made is the main reason I believe it to be the latter.

None of this had to happen, I've never been more disappointed in this Franchise.......

I don't. if Bowlen wanted to keep the status quo, he wouldn't have fired Shanny. he hired McDaniels for McDaniels vision of the team, not to keep Shanny's vision going forward.

omac
04-01-2009, 09:01 PM

if keeping Cutler makes us a better team than any potential deals in the works, absolutely I welcome him back.

Wow, that's actually the most clear-headed, non-emotion influenced statement I've read yet. Nice. :salute:

RunYouOver
04-01-2009, 09:14 PM

Well said.

Simple and to the point.

That takes away the hypothetical, too. If we don't get a good trade, don't trade him. We didn't say we WERE trading him, we said we'd try to accomdate his trade request.

Now, what do you say if he decides he doesn't want to be traded anymore, and the front office agrees to let him stay.

Welcome him back with open arms, or curse him off?

Kapaibro
04-01-2009, 09:22 PM
If Jay would be willing to speak with McD WITHOUT Bus Cook (because learning the playbook and getting to know the Head Coach are NOT contract issues), and to work hard to play to the best of his talents, then yes.

Simple Jaded
04-01-2009, 09:28 PM
I don't. if Bowlen wanted to keep the status quo, he wouldn't have fired Shanny. he hired McDaniels for McDaniels vision of the team, not to keep Shanny's vision going forward.

I never said anything about keeping the status quo, if Doogie wanted to start from scratch he could have done it with a team that had nothing on offense, nobody takes a job with the intention of taking a flamethrower to the only thing that's working. The offense was set, if the players didn't suit you find a team that does, otherwise you're making it harder than it has to be.

But say you're right, if this was the vision that Doogie sold to Bowlen, then Bowlen is 100% to blame for this entire mess.......

MOtorboat
04-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Well...he hasn't actually left yet.

weazel
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I'd like to hire some raider fans to welcome Cutler back. I'll pay for the batteries.

weazel
04-01-2009, 09:52 PM

oh, I didnt think we were supposed to make sense...

BroncoJoe
04-01-2009, 09:53 PM
If the dude isn't interested in being a Bronco, than good riddance. If he does, then I'd reconsider.

He is dead to me at this point though.

claymore
04-01-2009, 09:54 PM
I'd like to hire some raider fans to welcome Cutler back. I'll pay for the batteries.
Dude, please delete your post. I cant believe you said that.

weazel
04-01-2009, 10:02 PM
you have said 100 times worse things about McDaniels... whats the difference

bcbronc
04-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Now, what do you say if he decides he doesn't want to be traded anymore, and the front office agrees to let him stay.

Welcome him back with open arms, or curse him off?

If Jay's our quarterback, I welcome him back.

I never said anything about keeping the status quo, if Doogie wanted to start from scratch he could have done it with a team that had nothing on offense, nobody takes a job with the intention of taking a flamethrower to the only thing that's working. The offense was set, if the players didn't suit you find a team that does, otherwise you're making it harder than it has to be.

But say you're right, if this was the vision that Doogie sold to Bowlen, then Bowlen is 100% to blame for this entire mess.......

you talk like we were smashing offensive records last year. sure Cutler set the franchise mark for yards, but it was Jake Plummer's record. what does that tell you? we went through 7 RBs and had a crappy defense. that equals a lot of passing yards, no matter who your QB is.

the Broncos are a class organization (save the potshots kids) with a top notch owner. Why wouldn't McDaniels want this opportunity? because he might see the offense going in a different direction? if he plans on making any changes to HIS offense, he shouldn't take the job? that doesn't really make any sense.

and besides, other than upgrading the RB position what has he taken a flame thrower to? as of right now, same o-line, same WR corp, same TEs, Hillis is still here and getting healthy. yeah, Jay asked for a trade, but that's on Jay--he's the one asking to get moved.

Simple Jaded
04-02-2009, 05:17 AM

you talk like we were smashing offensive records last year. sure Cutler set the franchise mark for yards, but it was Jake Plummer's record. what does that tell you? we went through 7 RBs and had a crappy defense. that equals a lot of passing yards, no matter who your QB is.

the Broncos are a class organization (save the potshots kids) with a top notch owner. Why wouldn't McDaniels want this opportunity? because he might see the offense going in a different direction? if he plans on making any changes to HIS offense, he shouldn't take the job? that doesn't really make any sense.

and besides, other than upgrading the RB position what has he taken a flame thrower to? as of right now, same o-line, same WR corp, same TEs, Hillis is still here and getting healthy. yeah, Jay asked for a trade, but that's on Jay--he's the one asking to get moved.
I'm not talking about stats, I'm talking about talent.

As for Doogie taking this job, the point is clear, if he couldn't build his house on the existing foundation he should have kept looking for an empty lot. He took a job that had outstanding talent on offense and pathetic talent on defense, so obviously the first order of business should be a long snapper and trading the Franchise QB, the most important player on the team. If that was his plan he should have kept looking.

Bowlen has made his share of mistakes, and this one is the biggest one yet.......

broncofaninfla
04-02-2009, 08:41 AM
I absolutely without hesitation want Cutler to be our starting QB. I feel he is one of the top 5 QB's in the league and gives us our best chance of winning right now. I'd be game for a Brady or Manning swap but lets face it, those teams aren't dumb enough to trade away thier franchise QB's, only Denver is. I think mistakes were made by all parties involved but there is nothing saying it can't be resolved and everybody move forward

GEM
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I may hate what is going on right now, but the best thing for the franchise is for Jay to stay. If they could work out the differences, stuff Bus Cook in a small box somewhere with some duct tape on his mouth and get past this...then hell yes, the best thing for this team is for him to be here.

I just don't know if that could happen.

Flatlander
04-02-2009, 10:16 AM
I may hate what is going on right now, but the best thing for the franchise is for Jay to stay. If they could work out the differences, stuff Bus Cook in a small box somewhere with some duct tape on his mouth and get past this...then hell yes, the best thing for this team is for him to be here.

I just don't know if that could happen.

I think the tape would need to cover Cook's nose, too. :mad:

As much as I think that Jay is a better QB than virtually any other option for the Broncos, I just don't think things can be worked out successfully at this point. Too much bad blood seems to be in place between Jay and McDaniels to think that they can cozy up together and take this team back to the promised land. If they could, that would be great, don't get me wrong. I just don't think either one of them is mature enough to make that happen. :ohwell:

tomjonesrocks
04-02-2009, 10:22 AM
This is really the last Cutler thread we need until the trade happens.

Everyone's opinions on this are documented, we can see where everyone is coming from. It's not as though anyone is going to change their minds.

I'm suprised at the number of Cutler supporters though. I thought the split was like 60% haters/40% supporters.
This is like 75% in support of keeping him. I hope those 75% vote with their wallets once he is traded.

GEM
04-02-2009, 10:36 AM

Everyone's opinions on this are documented, we can see where everyone is coming from. It's not as though anyone is going to change their minds.

I'm suprised at the number of Cutler supporters though. I thought the split was like 60% haters/40% supporters.
This is like 75% in support of keeping him. I hope those 75% vote with their wallets once he is traded.

We may not like what he's doing, but most of us know he's the best option we have at the position. We've waited too many friggen years for a QB like him to come along to just let it go that easily.

That aside, it doesn't matter to me in the end if he is traded or not.....I'm a BRONCOS fan, not a Jay fan, not a Josh fan. I'm a Denver Broncos fan and if they go 0-16 this year, I'll be disappointed but I won't be going anywhere.

I was unpacking some boxes last night and came across my favorite Broncos hat...threw it on, finished unpacking and wished the season was already here.

Whatever happens...GO Broncos!!! :salute:

MOtorboat
04-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Still hasn't left yet...

GEM
04-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Still hasn't left yet...

eh?

turftoad
04-02-2009, 10:59 AM

I still don't understand how all these 'Masterminds' can't figure out what every average joe in the country can see with their eyes closed:

1. Jay Cutler will not find a better situation than the Denver Broncos.
2. The Denver Broncos will not find a better QB than Jay Cutler.

Why in the hell can't these 'grown men' figure this out and make it work?

Said like Adam Sandler "It blows my f****ing mind"!!!

I agree with this whole heartedly.

If, and I say if, they can work this out, it'll be hindsite by the time the season starts and we'll be laughing about it a few years down the road.

I'd still rather have Jay behind center than some scrub.

I want to enjoy my Sundays.

Buff
04-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Bridges have been burned. Things would boil over at the first sign of adversity. Half of the fan base has already turned on him completely. He's made his bed, now he can lay in it.

BeefStew25
04-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Bridges have been burned. Things would boil over at the first sign of adversity. Half of the fan base has already turned on him completely. He's made his bed, now he can lay in it.

If he wins, it doesn't matter.

Just like if McD wins with whomever, it won't matter.

TXBRONC
04-02-2009, 11:22 AM

And before it was Plummer's record its was Elway's record so I'm not really sure what your point is? The year that Plummer broke Elway's record we still had a very good running game and I might add Plummer also threw 20 interceptions that same season. In 1990 Denver went 5-11 with a crappy defense and sure hell didn't translate to big numbers for Elway.

I sure don't think it's all on Jay just because he asked to be traded. Because his asking to be traded does not exist in a vacuum.

bcbronc
04-02-2009, 11:47 AM
And before it was Plummer's record its was Elway's record so I'm not really sure what your point is? The year that Plummer broke Elway's record we still had a very good running game and I might add Plummer also threw 20 interceptions that same season. In 1990 Denver went 5-11 with a crappy defense and sure hell didn't translate to big numbers for Elway.

I sure don't think it's all on Jay just because he asked to be traded. Because his asking to be traded does not exist in a vacuum.

the point was simple: the circumstances of the season had just as much to do with Jay's big yardage totals as Jay's talent did. when you're defense sucks and you have no running backs left, that means you throw a lot. when you throw a lot, usually you're going to put up a lot of passing yards. so putting up big passing numbers doesn't, in itself, mean you are a lock to be one of the best qb's in the league. For example, Jake Plummer owned the franchise record previously (beating arguable the GOATs team record) yet no one ever considered Jake to be a top 5 QB in the league.

you are right though that Jay asking to be traded didn't occur in a vacuum. but nonetheless, HE is the one that makes that final decision. no doubt Cook "advised" him, but it was Jay who refused to meet 1on1 with McDaniels, didn't return Bowlen's calls, and TWICE asked for a trade. McD and co share some responsibility for how this situation started, but it's Cutler's decisions that are determining how it ends.

OB
04-02-2009, 12:05 PM
They would have the relationship of a couple that experienced infidelity - it will never work out in the long run due to lack of trust - I dont think it could ever be "right" again :sad:

Elevation inc
04-02-2009, 12:14 PM
is this a trick question........:confused:

:laugh:

of course i would. i want him here for the same reasons 12 other teams without franchise qb's are trying to trade for him.....he makes this team better period.....

:salute: