PDA

View Full Version : This offseason has been great!!!

D1g1tal j1m
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
This is better than those Telenovelas my wife watches on Telemundo.

A marriage of Coach and Storied Franchised marred in deceit and turmoil. The face of the Franchise, who was hailed as the chosen one, emotionally scarred by the Coach who had eyes for his old flame. The Agent with his own agenda, having the ear of the young and talented but immature QB, filling the young buck with tails of greener pastures over the other side of the Rocky Mountains.
The Coach pleading his case to those around that he only looked but didn't actually want to touch his old flame. He was always committed to the young stud he already had, but he has to have his options open because they just met and the chemistry wasn't there yet.

I now see the appeal that those soap operas have to my wife. I will no longer make fun of her when she records them and watches them with delight.

claymore
04-01-2009, 01:09 PM
I expect a full digital picture timeline presentation when the dust settles Jim.

broncofaninfla
04-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Offseasons are usually boring for the most part, ours has been anything but. I'd gladly welcome some boring news out of Denver for weeks to come.

broncofaninfla
04-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Love the post BTW

underrated29
04-01-2009, 01:28 PM
I want to cry.

D1g1tal j1m
04-01-2009, 01:31 PM
I want to cry.

Usually when my wife feels that way while she is watching the soap, she grabs a tissue and some cookies.

Don't worry, it always works itself out in the end. Usually though some act of God and or other spiritual intervention.

underrated29
04-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Usually when my wife feels that way while she is watching the soap, she grabs a tissue and some cookies.

Don't worry, it always works itself out in the end. Usually though some act of God and or other spiritual intervention.

That doesnt help me much. So unless god stikes down mCd and makes him bite off his own tongue...........I am crying again....:tsk: