PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Nation forgetting its savior.

DenBronx
03-13-2012, 12:46 PM
No surprise: Peyton Manning’s remarkably dignified departure from the Colts has given way to a profligate period of rumor-mongering.

By now, you just about know where he is going, don’t you? I mean, you have a very strong feeling, right? Just like all those Jets fans actually believed — only three days ago, mind you — that Manning wouldn’t have a problem playing for Rex Ryan in New York. I got a kick out of that one.

Now Dolphins fans wait for the inevitable news that owner Stephen Ross has transferred a considerable portion of his wealth to the Manning estate. I mean, Manning already has a home in South Florida, where there’s no state tax. Done deal, right?

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-fans-suddenly-forget-tim-tebow-031212

wayninja
03-13-2012, 12:48 PM
I like how he's questioning our loyalty. Like, what are we supposed to do? Riot in the streets if we don't like it?

SR
03-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Idiotic article. My loyalty to the team is to the team, not to any individual player named Tim Tebow.

DenBronx
03-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Guess he didnt know we were rabid Denver fans pre Tebow.

We will be rabid fans post Tebow as well.

TXBRONC
03-13-2012, 01:57 PM
I like Tebow and hope that he succeeds but a savior? Ah no.

wayninja
03-13-2012, 02:01 PM
He gave me one of the must fun and exciting seasons of football I can remember since the turn of the century. For that, he should get punched in the crotch.

GEM
03-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Rabid Broncos fan. That guy should watch who he is calling my savior. Worshipping at the alter of a false God isn't good. And my football God position is already filled. Gradishar was one bad mothertrucker!

Northman
03-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Idiotic article. My loyalty to the team is to the team, not to any individual player named Tim Tebow.

Cant high five this enough.

MasterShake
03-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Our Saviour is the VP of Football Operations now. I know he has a plan for me.