PDA

View Full Version : So if he goes to SF, AZ, or Houston, would you take

TimBuff10
03-13-2012, 01:13 AM
Alex Smith, Kolb, or Shaub over Tebow? And then Flynn is still out there too.

Seems the Broncos will eventually arrive at a more typical QB, wherever PM goes it should start a little game of musical QBs. Question is how long it takes and where do they land?

PAINTERDAVE
03-13-2012, 01:29 AM
Nope.

topscribe
03-13-2012, 02:11 AM
Well, maybe not Kolb.

sneakers
03-13-2012, 02:18 AM
Marcus Vick.

CrazyHorse
03-13-2012, 07:34 AM
Hell no!

CoachChaz
03-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Not Smith, but I think Kolb and Shaub are better passers, but both have proven to not be able to stay healthy

Medford Bronco
03-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Schaub is excelent if healthy. Kolb is decent but was dinged too much.

Any on the list but alex smith.

Chef Zambini
03-13-2012, 09:27 AM
I would probablyu take 20 of last years starting QBs over TEBOW but only because thay are much better passers / QBs !
The reality is that tebow is a fullback playing QB, its entertaining but not a recipe for consistent wins.
last year was a circus, this next season we will be cleaning up all the elephant poop from the reality that TT is not an NFL QB !

Chef Zambini
03-13-2012, 09:29 AM
in a fair aND OPEN COMPETITION, TEBOW WONT BEAT KELLEN MOORE FOR THE STARTING JOB, A FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE !!!

CoachChaz
03-13-2012, 09:39 AM
in a fair aND OPEN COMPETITION, TEBOW WONT BEAT KELLEN MOORE FOR THE STARTING JOB, A FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE !!!

Probably not...but give it a few weeks and Tebow would be starting anyway. Moore weighs 190 pounds and has never been hit in college. He's an IR visit waiting to happen in the NFL

claymore
03-13-2012, 09:42 AM
I would probablyu take 20 of last years starting QBs over TEBOW but only because thay are much better passers / QBs !
The reality is that tebow is a fullback playing QB, its entertaining but not a recipe for consistent wins.
last year was a circus, this next season we will be cleaning up all the elephant poop from the reality that TT is not an NFL QB !

I would too. In fact There is probably 30 QB's Id take. But... Im not willing to tie us to a guy like Schuab for 5 years. Id rather ride out the rough year ahead. If Tebow is as bad as I think he is, Barkley will be within our reach.

BroncoStud
03-13-2012, 09:46 AM
If Manning doesn't come to Denver, which he won't, then Tebow needs to be the guy in 2012. Let him sink or swin. If he swims then great, Denver appears set for a long time, if he sinks, then as Clay said, a good QB will be within our grasp anyway and Denver can cut ties and move on.

weazel
03-13-2012, 10:45 AM
If Manning doesn't come to Denver, which he won't, then Tebow needs to be the guy in 2012. Let him sink or swin. If he swims then great, Denver appears set for a long time, if he sinks, then as Clay said, a good QB will be within our grasp anyway and Denver can cut ties and move on.

this is probably what happens.

TXBRONC
03-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Schaub is excelent if healthy. Kolb is decent but was dinged too much.

Any on the list but alex smith.

Shaub has had the same problem. He's always had a problem staying healthy enough to stay on the field.