PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos OG Tony Hills Thinks Tebow & Manning Can Coexist

MileHighKid247
03-12-2012, 11:31 PM
‎Denver Broncos Broncos OG Tony Hills tells the Vinny and Robo Show why Tim Tebow is his QB, but if Peyton Manning signs that they both could coexist with each other.

Pretty interesting stuff he says about Tebow.

He also has a sleeper pick winning the NCAA Tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczOe15bZ9Y

silkamilkamonico
03-13-2012, 12:34 AM
why are they interviewing some scrub about the manning situation?

wayninja
03-13-2012, 12:50 AM
why are they interviewing some scrub about the manning situation?

because it's better than scrubbing some man about it?

CrazyHorse
03-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Too bad Fox and Elway don't feel the same.

The Glue Factory
03-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Unfortunately, there's a great deal of gain by shipping Tebow off to Jax. Possibly even the opportunity to move into a position to draft our next QB (but I'd have to rely on the draft gurus to provide details.)

Tned
03-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Unfortunately, there's a great deal of gain by shipping Tebow off to Jax. Possibly even the opportunity to move into a position to draft our next QB (but I'd have to rely on the draft gurus to provide details.)

Conventional wisdom is that Jax isn't interested in Tebow and that the best the Broncos would get for Tebow is a 3rd, and possibly not more than a 4th.

catfish
03-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Conventional wisdom is that Jax isn't interested in Tebow and that the best the Broncos would get for Tebow is a 3rd, and possibly not more than a 4th.

I agree, some people seem to think that Jax is goign to give up some ridiculous amount to land Tebow. They are pretty much fully behind Gabbert from what I can tell from both press releases and the forums. They are even guessing at a 5th rounder tops.There was very little value for Tebow prior to this mess, now there is none except as maybe a backup so you are more likely to get a 3rd from the Bills than from Jax IMO

BroncoStud
03-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Trading for Tebow would essentially make drafting Gabbert pointless and a waste because the circus would pretty much ruin his situation. If a team wants Tebow they have to go all-in on it, otherwise it's pointless. Unless Tebow himself comes out and says he is willing to sit behind a guy like Manning and learn then it will be an on-going fiasco.