PDA

View Full Version : Little Manning can't make it with the Bronco's

Fatboybeck
03-12-2012, 11:46 AM
I love football. I also manage people. Lots of people. I can tell you this...the older Manning is trying to hold on long enough to tie the better Manning...Eli. If the Bronco's accept him it will be for one reason. Elway wants someone to buddy around with. He wants to live through Manning. Manning will give Denver a 6 game winning season and be done by the end of the year. Mannings medical problems will just be compounded in the Denver altitude and he will be forced to sit out 40% of the year. A quarter here, a half there. John Elway needs to be more patient and work with Tim. Manning would be no help with Tim. Look at the record he had trying to coach his old team. I think Payton's time has come to move into the booth and call games for awhile, kind of like that old guy who never won a superbowl...Marino.

SR
03-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Great post...

DenBronx
03-12-2012, 11:54 AM
blah blah blah....all I hear is I'm a dirty slut.

Traveler
03-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Just wasted 30 seconds of my life. Damn!

turftoad
03-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Great post...

And it was his very first.

vandammage13
03-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Yet another reason to have a minimum post amount to be able to start threads...

Waste of my time.

SR
03-12-2012, 12:05 PM
blah blah blah....all I hear is I'm a dirty slut.

It's supposed to be:

All I hear is "bla bla bla I'm a dirty tramp"

chazoe60
03-12-2012, 12:14 PM
It's your first post, so at least you can only go up from here.

wayninja
03-12-2012, 12:18 PM
I manage people too. Lots of people. Therefore I can tell you that the relationship between the deteriorating social policy-induced financial crisis in Greece and the decline of the Euro is greatly exaggerated.

WARHORSE
03-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Its a disgruntled Chefs fan.

They are TICKED that Manning hasnt even given them a . of a thought.

Dont worry......hes pulling his hair out right now.

MOtorboat
03-12-2012, 01:13 PM
This thread would have been better with a poll.

I am a fan of:
A.) The Gators.
B.) The Cardinals.
C.) The Colts.
D.) The Chiefs.
E.) The Seahawks.

slim
03-12-2012, 01:15 PM
I only manage a handful of people, so I really have nothing to add.

catfish
03-12-2012, 01:18 PM
I manage people too. Lots of people. Therefore I can tell you that the relationship between the deteriorating social policy-induced financial crisis in Greece and the decline of the Euro is greatly exaggerated.

also that if left to themselves grown adults revert to children who need their managers to fix their lives....thats what I learned from managing

The Peytonator
03-12-2012, 01:50 PM
This thread would have been better with a poll.

I am a fan of:
A.) The Gators.
B.) The Cardinals.
C.) The Colts.
D.) The Chiefs.
E.) The Seahawks.

Could be a Giants fan, only they would think Eli is the better Manning.

BroncoBowlby 88
03-12-2012, 03:28 PM
I love football. I also manage gerbils. Lots of gerbils. And I can tell you this...Manning is still a good if not great QB. And who gives a flying monkeys butt if he wants to compete against Eli for super bowl championships. I wouldn't want him on this team of he didn't want to win. An your perception of Elway is very construed if you think that he is only bringing in a hall of fame QB to hang out with, when your rich as scrooge mcduck you don't have to live in the same town to hang out. Manning gives us 10 wins this season. And a chance to contend for the championship. If EFX didn't look at Manning is would be irresponsible ownership, management and coaching of the Denver Broncos.

HammeredOut
03-12-2012, 03:40 PM
I love football. I also manage people. Lots of people. I can tell you this...the older Manning is trying to hold on long enough to tie the better Manning...Eli. If the Bronco's accept him it will be for one reason. Elway wants someone to buddy around with. He wants to live through Manning. Manning will give Denver a 6 game winning season and be done by the end of the year. Mannings medical problems will just be compounded in the Denver altitude and he will be forced to sit out 40% of the year. A quarter here, a half there. John Elway needs to be more patient and work with Tim. Manning would be no help with Tim. Look at the record he had trying to coach his old team. I think Payton's time has come to move into the booth and call games for awhile, kind of like that old guy who never won a superbowl...Marino.

Manning will give Denver a 6 game winning season......... lol.... hahahahahahahshshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha.. . The other option is watch Tim Tebow fumble 14 times, run the ball more then he passes, complete less then 50% of his passes with single coverage, and only put up 124 yards in the air, with a 23% 3rd down conversion percentage. Tim Tebow is a bum, and will never be a starting QB after he leaves Denver.. The TebowCat Offense is all used up... lol.. I think its time for Tim to start washing Towels in Denver, because I bet the Towel Boy could show him how to complete a few towel passes into the basket at a better then 45% completion rate..

Dapper Dan
03-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Manning will give Denver a 6 game winning season......... lol.... hahahahahahahshshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha.. . The other option is watch Tim Tebow fumble 14 times, run the ball more then he passes, complete less then 50% of his passes with single coverage, and only put up 124 yards in the air, with a 23% 3rd down conversion percentage. Tim Tebow is a bum, and will never be a starting QB after he leaves Denver.. The TebowCat Offense is all used up... lol.. I think its time for Tim to start washing Towels in Denver, because I bet the Towel Boy could show him how to complete a few towel passes into the basket at a better then 45% completion rate..

Wow. You really were looking for an opportunity to bash Tebow, huh? Can't there just be one "I hate Tim Tebow as a quarterback" thread and be done with it?

Northman
03-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Thats a first. Manning hasnt even decided where he is going to go and we have anti-Manning trolls. haha

TXBRONC
03-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Thats a first. Manning hasnt even decided where he is going to go and we have anti-Manning trolls. haha

I'm surprised some Tebowite wasn't here that we found out Manning was going to meet with Broncos.

kcvet
03-12-2012, 04:42 PM
thinks he's still a new sting ray, and Edsel is probably closer to the truth

slim
03-12-2012, 04:43 PM
LOL at bitter Chief fan.

Broncogator
03-12-2012, 04:46 PM
I manage maybe 8 people so I'm definitely not gonna be able to add much to this awesome thread..:coffee:

kcvet
03-12-2012, 04:46 PM
we'll take Tebow. you can have the Edsel

Northman
03-12-2012, 04:48 PM
LOL at bitter Chief fan.

Must be pretty embarrassing when someone just flat out tells you no that they dont want to play for you. lmao

kcvet
03-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Tebow's gonna still be running hard long after that horse is put down

slim
03-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Must be pretty embarrassing when someone just flat out tells you no that they dont want to play for you. lmao

Dr. Mr. Hunt,

Peyton Manning is not currently in the market for a new team.

We thank you for your interest and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,

Tom Condon

Northman
03-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Dr. Mr. Hunt,

Peyton Manning is currently in the market for a new team but feels that your organization does not qualify to his standards.

We thank you for your interest and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,

Tom Condon

Fixed it for ya.

kcvet
03-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Regards,

Tom Condon former Chief

slim
03-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Regards,

Tom Condon former Chief

Good point. I guess Tom probably told Peyton what a crappy place MO is.

kcvet
03-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Good point. I guess Tom probably told Peyton what a crappy place MO is.

come see us. we'll show you

buffsroam
03-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Wow. You really were looking for an opportunity to bash Tebow, huh? Can't there just be one "I hate Tim Tebow as a quarterback" thread and be done with it?

Can there just one Tebow man crush thread?

kcvet
03-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Can there just one Tebow man crush thread?

on here its unfair to play fair HE

hotcarl
03-12-2012, 08:10 PM
I just killed myself goodbye all

hotcarl
03-12-2012, 08:11 PM
I lived, thanks to a bobby flay cucumber mojito

topscribe
03-12-2012, 08:31 PM
I just had my first chicken tamales today. Not bad.