PDA

View Full Version : NFLN Has Put Adam Schefter on Ice

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:07 PM
I saw this on Broncomania and did a search here but didn't find anything like it so here ya go.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/ny-spbest296087879mar29,0,6756147.column?page=2

NFL Network puts reporter on ice

What's up with Adam Schefter, alumnus of Bellmore Kennedy High and one of the NFL Network's most recognizable figures?

Schefter hasn't blogged on NFL.com since March 3, hasn't appeared on "Total Access" since March 6 and was nowhere to be seen at this past week's owners' meetings in California.

All Schefter would say about it was this: "I'm under contract to NFL Network until the middle of August, and I've been very happy there and I'm hoping we can work things out."

Hmm. OK, so it appears there is a lack of an agreement on the financial terms of a contract extension. From what I have heard, this involves a quite substantial gap.

But why the mysterious disappearance from the network at the busiest time of the offseason?

The NFL Network's statement: "We are moving forward with the talented staff who will be on NFL Network and NFL.com during the 2009 season."

getlynched47
03-30-2009, 02:08 PM
NOOOOO!

Schefter is the god of football news!

Pay the man!! That fatass Lombardi guy sucks...

claymore
03-30-2009, 02:10 PM
I hope they fire all the DP writers and give they're saleries to Schefter.

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:11 PM
NOOOOO!

Schefter is the god of football news!

Pay the man!! That fatass Lombardi guy sucks...

Ah come on, Rich Eisen can take any reporter and make him an All Pro. :D

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 02:11 PM
dude will have a job within .02 seconds if the NFLN doesn't extend him.

getlynched47
03-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Ah come on, Rich Eisen can take any reporter and make him an All Pro. :D

Rich Eisen needs a wig :coffee:...........:lol:

TXBRONC
I hope they fire all the DP writers and give they're saleries to Schefter.

If Schefter is let go, he wont be coming back the DP as someone around here has said follow the money. ;)

underrated29
yes bring adam back to the post!

getlynched47
03-30-2009, 02:13 PM
If Schefter is let go, he wont be coming back the DP as someone around here has said follow the money. ;)

Maybe he can go to ESPN and show that loser Chris Mortensen how it's done...

weazel
03-30-2009, 02:14 PM
IF he is not re-signed, ESPN will sign him within days.

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Maybe he can go to ESPN and show that loser Chris Mortensen how it's done...

If Schefter is let go by NFLN it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up with ESpin.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 02:15 PM
I wonder what War's thoughts are on this.

BigDaddyBronco
03-30-2009, 02:17 PM

I'm sure we would hear all about the National F***ing Loser Network from War. :laugh:

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:17 PM

I hope we get to find out.

weazel
03-30-2009, 02:19 PM

I will speak for war...
Can you believe the censorship going on at NFLN! McDaniels, you will rue the day you came to Denver!!!

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:24 PM
One thing I would ask you guys to do is not make this thread about Warhorse. :focus:

claymore
03-30-2009, 02:27 PM

I will speak for war...
Can you believe the censorship going on at NFLN! McDaniels, you will rue the day you came to Denver!!!

You guys are just as critical on Cutler.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 02:28 PM
One thing I would ask you guys to do is not make this thread about Warhorse. :focus:

Not much else to comment on, TX.

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Not much else to comment on, TX.

Then I guess no reason making anymore comments in this thread.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Then I guess no reason making anymore comments in this thread.

Exactly.

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Exactly.

Good.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Thank you for the breaking news.

War's thread was similar. Seemed logical to me to ponder what his opinion is on this subject.

By the way - post something on the internet, it becomes community property. It's no longer "your" thread.

tia.

claymore
03-30-2009, 02:42 PM

War's thread was similar. Seemed logical to me to ponder what his opinion is on this subject.

By the way - post something on the internet, it becomes community property. It's no longer "your" thread.

tia.

Joe, did you quit smoking?

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:42 PM

tia.

It's still against the rules to hijack it.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Joe, did you quit smoking?

No, but I need one.

claymore
03-30-2009, 02:44 PM
http://www.aroundhawaii.com/assets/articles/2008/04/1241/images/29-john-daly-031108.jpg

WARHORSE
03-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Children, children.................unbunch the panties.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 02:45 PM
http://www.aroundhawaii.com/assets/articles/2008/04/1241/images/29-john-daly-031108.jpg

Let's go for a smoke break, Clay. Meet ya out front.

TX, the thread is yours. It'll die a slow and painful death without us.

claymore
03-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Let's go for a smoke break, Clay. Meet ya out front.

TX, the thread is yours. It'll die a slow and painful death without us.

That is an idea meant for Champions.

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A3580/35809/300_35809.jpg

WARHORSE
03-30-2009, 02:47 PM

tia.

Yeah..........that was it.

We all understand your logic.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah..........that was it.

We all understand your logic.

You really need to go surfing more. I can tell you haven't been relaxing enough.

WARHORSE
03-30-2009, 02:52 PM
You really need to go surfing more. I can tell you haven't been relaxing enough.

Thank you Dr. Phil.

GEM
03-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Hey Zeus H. Crimeney.

Knock it off with the personal stuff.

The topic is Adam Schefter.

RunYouOver
03-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Unless he's demanding a ridiculous salary (which is entirely possible, and probably well deserved), this is an absolutely idiotic move for the network to make. He's the most recognizable name and the most accurate source...it makes no sense.

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 02:57 PM
Unless he's demanding a ridiculous salary (which is entirely possible, and probably well deserved), this is an absolutely idiotic move for the network to make. He's the most recognizable name and the most accurate source...it makes no sense.

Eisen is the face of NFLN but Schefter is definitely there best reporter.

GEM
03-30-2009, 02:59 PM

Chris Mortenson is probably giddy in his seat right now....getting ready to report it and going to totally bumble the article, like he does everything else. :lol:

Adam would be out of a job for a total of .02 nanoseconds if he is let go.

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Chris Mortenson is probably giddy in his seat right now....getting ready to report it and going to totally bumble the article, like he does everything else. :lol:

Adam would be out of a job for a total of .02 nanoseconds if he is let go.

I would bet Mortensen will mess in his Depends if Schefter is turned loose by NFLN. :D

CoachChaz
03-30-2009, 03:03 PM
I prefer personal attacks in a thread as opposed to the career of Adam Shefter

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Thank you Dr. Phil.

You're welcome. If you'd like, I can arrange a room in my house for you.

Under strict guidance and supervision, of course.

RunYouOver
03-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Eisen is the face of NFLN but Schefter is definitely there best reporter.

Well by recognizable I meant the most well-known name to break news...you're right, Eisen is the face of the NFLN, but you won't ever hear; "This is Rich Eisen and I have breaking news live from Oakland where Al Davis has agreed to sell the team to a reality TV show winner."

Actually you'd probably be more likely to hear the latter :D

But Schefter's the guy who you know you can count on with breaking news, or really any scoop. Unlike that other guy at ESPN that GEM mentioned...Although I guess Shanny still might be the coach of the Chiefs this year ;)

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 03:06 PM
I prefer personal attacks in a thread as opposed to the career of Adam Shefter

Well if gets closed because of personal attacks then so be it.

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Well by recognizable I meant the most well-known name to break news...you're right, Eisen is the face of the NFLN, but you won't ever hear; "This is Rich Eisen and I have breaking news live from Oakland where Al Davis has agreed to sell the team to a reality TV show winner."

Actually you'd probably be more likely to hear the latter :D

But Schefter's the guy who you know you can count on with breaking news, or really any scoop. Unlike that other guy at ESPN that GEM mentioned...Although I guess Shanny still might be the coach of the Chiefs this year ;)

True enough. :lol:

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Got to remember that Adams great reporting has come from most likely enforced access from the league to assure that NFLN is a respected net work. That whatever is reported is the straight scoop and it is the first to report it.

It is in their intersts to give their own folks inside information before ESPN.

Lets hope that a
Adam understands the contacts he has now will dry up and his replacement will get those calls and texts first.

The NFL will take care of itself FIRST.

dogfish
03-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Hey Zeus H. Crimeney.

Knock it off with the personal stuff.

The topic is Adam Schefter.

thank you. . . . WTF is in the water today?

too bad about schefter-- i'd hate to see him end up with ESPiN. . . .

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Got to remember that Adams great reporting has come from most likely enforced access from the league to assure that NFLN is a respected net work. That whatever is reported is the straight scoop and it is the first to report it.

Lets hope that a
Adam understands the contacts he has now will dry up and his replacement will get those calls and texts first.

Enforced access? I don't think so because they been 100% right every time and many times they are reporting what the other outlets report. They are more or less treated like any other media out let.

CoachChaz
03-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Well if gets closed because of personal attacks then so be it.

it would still be more entertaining than SPECULATION over the career path of a sports writer.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Enforced access? I don't it because they been 100% right every time. They are more or less treated like any other media out let.

Right.

:tsk:

Have you ever watched NFLN? They do "exclusive" and "one of a kind behind the scene" stuff ALL THE TIME.

RunYouOver
03-30-2009, 03:18 PM

Lets hope that a

Do you really think that's the case? I'm asking honestly here.

Adam seemed to have made some very good contacts when he worked in Denver, and he's made some great contacts working with the NFL Network now. But I would think they talk to Adam because he's Adam, not because of the NFLN. I would be surprised, personally, to see his main sources stop giving him scoops because he switches networks or jobs.

Don't forget, most of the scoops he gets are NOT things teams are trying to let the public know, so I kind of have a hard time believing the NFL is getting him those scoops when the teams themselves don't want the info released...

JMO

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 03:18 PM
it would still be more entertaining than SPECULATION over the career path of a sports writer.

Then there are other places to go.

CoachChaz
03-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Then there are other places to go.

Not until I'm convinced that there will be no personal attacks...

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't think so chief.

Please. After you.

GEM
03-30-2009, 03:30 PM
I said enough....again....the topic is Adam Schefter.

Knock it off with the personal bs.

NightTrainLayne
03-30-2009, 03:32 PM
:focus:

Come on guys, leave the personal BS at the door please. . .. I sound like a broken record today. . .

GEM
03-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Closing for cleanup....can anyone here act like a grown adult?

GEM
03-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Reopened. Word to the wise....This whole message board is filled with speculation. If you don't like speculation, find another thread to post in. What is wrong with some conversation over the off season. Hell, ya want news stories with a link, there is always nfl.com or espn.com.

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 03:50 PM
I can't believe my best line was edited.

*saved for later*

Rex
03-30-2009, 03:51 PM
GEM...I love it when you get tough.

:semi:

NightTrainLayne
03-30-2009, 03:52 PM

What do I do for you?

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 03:53 PM

She's hot when cracking the whip.

It was kind of disappointing to get the "Concerning Your Post" from NTL though. :D

Rex
03-30-2009, 03:54 PM
What do I do for you?

You make me want to puke.

:headintoiletfullofpukeandshit:

Rex
03-30-2009, 03:54 PM

It was kind of disappointing to get the "Concerning Your Post" from NTL though. :D

Would you let GEM spank you Joe?

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 03:55 PM
Would you let GEM spank you Joe?

Hmmmmmmmm. Bare hinder or clothed?

Rex
03-30-2009, 03:57 PM

Buck naked bare assed butt roaster.

Like I did to Dee Cee in Vegas.

NightTrainLayne
03-30-2009, 03:58 PM

Don't forget Joe. . .you love your wife. ..you love your wife. ..

:shocked:

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 03:59 PM

Yeah, bief sent me pictures.

One more question: Open handed or using implements?

Rex
03-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Yeah, bief sent me pictures.

One more question: Open handed or using implements?

Either.

But for the sake of convo.......a belt.

GEM
03-30-2009, 04:01 PM
:whip:

:D

Buff
03-30-2009, 04:08 PM
I heard GEM was spanking people and I came as quickly as I could... (pun intended)

What did I miss?

NightTrainLayne
03-30-2009, 04:09 PM
I heard GEM was spanking people and I came as quickly as I could... (pun intended)

What did I miss?

This posting is. . .shall we say. .. .PREMATURE.

Timmy!
03-30-2009, 04:10 PM
I always miss all the good stuff. Somebody get banned already.

Umm...oh ya. Schefter is the man.

dogfish
03-30-2009, 04:13 PM
I always miss all the good stuff. Somebody get banned already.

Umm...oh ya. Schefter is the man.

timmy!, let's get raging drunk and bludgeon some defenseless animals to death. . . . beats talking about the offseason!

NightTrainLayne
03-30-2009, 04:15 PM
timmy!, let's get raging drunk and bludgeon some defenseless animals to death. . . . beats talking about the offseason!

Get Timmy! fired first. .. then bludgeon the animals. .. . Feel the rage Timmy!

I swear, the two best *true* internet stories I've ever heard.

Timmy!
03-30-2009, 04:15 PM

Best damn idea I've heard in weeks.

:D

weazel
03-30-2009, 05:06 PM

the difference is, I am not cirticizing things that Cutler hasn't done yet. The only criticizm I have with Cutler is that he lacks composure and is whiney. I think he has a ton of talent and hopefully he can lead us to a championship or two ...if he stays a Bronco. If not, I couldnt care less if he was even in the league.

Chris90210
03-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Adam > NFLN

BroncoJoe
03-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Either.

But for the sake of convo.......a belt.

Sorry - had to pick my son up from school.

Huh. A belt.

I'd have to say no then. It might remind me of punishment from my Dad.

BeefStew25
03-30-2009, 05:13 PM

http://www.adult-sex-toys-4-you.com/bigimages/ball-gag.jpg

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Do you really think that's the case? I'm asking honestly here.

Adam seemed to have made some very good contacts when he worked in Denver, and he's made some great contacts working with the NFL Network now. But I would think they talk to Adam because he's Adam, not because of the NFLN. I would be surprised, personally, to see his main sources stop giving him scoops because he switches networks or jobs.

Don't forget, most of the scoops he gets are NOT things teams are trying to let the public know, so I kind of have a hard time believing the NFL is getting him those scoops when the teams themselves don't want the info released...

JMO

Think in this manner WHO owns the NFL Network? The owners of the NFL.. Do they want ESPN getting scoops first NO way Jose..

yes Adam had great contacts while he was in Den with the Broncos.. One of the reasons he was brought on to the NFL networks.. not to mention he was the president or something of the football or sports writers assoc.. not sure what the title was for sure..

He is a sharp guy and you can bet you butt that the owners have let it be known that they want the NFL network to work and give them better success to the "insiders trading" stuff before going public with it IF possible..

Now does that mean they get it all? No because I'm sure there are teams like the raiders that would love to poke the NFL in the eye from time to time.

The NFL has a HUGE investment in the network and will make sure it is almost always seen in the "right light"..

RunYouOver
03-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Think in this manner WHO owns the NFL Network? The owners of the NFL.. Do they want ESPN getting scoops first NO way Jose..

yes Adam had great contacts while he was in Den with the Broncos.. One of the reasons he was brought on to the NFL networks.. not to mention he was the president or something of the football or sports writers assoc.. not sure what the title was for sure..

He is a sharp guy and you can bet you butt that the owners have let it be known that they want the NFL network to work and give them better success to the "insiders trading" stuff before going public with it IF possible..

Now does that mean they get it all? No because I'm sure there are teams like the raiders that would love to poke the NFL in the eye from time to time.

The NFL has a HUGE investment in the network and will make sure it is almost always seen in the "right light"..

Makes sense enough, but my point is this; Do you think Pat Bowlen wanted info being leaked about the Cutler situation in general? Of course not. Same way other owners probably wouldn't want the info leaked on who they're trying to sign and who they might cut or trade. That can hurt their team.

I'm sure they're all concerned about the NFLN's success, but not at the cost of putting their team at a disadvantage. If they wanted the scoop to go out, then I agree, yes, the NFLN people would be the first to get the scoop. But don't most scoops include information that the team probably wouldn't want leaked?

The people that leak it leak it to friends in the media, people who they KNOW they can trust. Whether or not that means they TRY to become friends with people at their network, I don't know, but I just don't think teams would purposely leak info to a network over an individual, when the owners of that team and main coaching staff would probably never want the info released in the first place.

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Makes sense enough, but my point is this; Do you think Pat Bowlen wanted info being leaked about the Cutler situation in general? Of course not. Same way other owners probably wouldn't want the info leaked on who they're trying to sign and who they might cut or trade. That can hurt their team.

I'm sure they're all concerned about the NFLN's success, but not at the cost of putting their team at a disadvantage. If they wanted the scoop to go out, then I agree, yes, the NFLN people would be the first to get the scoop. But don't most scoops include information that the team probably wouldn't want leaked?

The people that leak it leak it to friends in the media, people who they KNOW they can trust. Whether or not that means they TRY to become friends with people at their network, I don't know, but I just don't think teams would purposely leak info to a network over an individual, when the owners of that team and main coaching staff would probably never want the info released in the first place.

that is why I qualified my comments with..

access to the "insiders trading" stuff before going public with it IF all possible..

Of course the NFL or owners do not want their franchises or the league in general, looking bad but once the cat is out of the BAG hard not to report on it..

I think that Lombardi at CBS4 got his hand slapped about it because they need it to calm down..

the press finds as great a story as they can for RATINGS or advertising space..

the NFL network does it to enhance the stature of the NFL..

RunYouOver
03-30-2009, 07:26 PM
that is why I qualified my comments with..

access to the "insiders trading" stuff before going public with it IF all possible..

Of course the NFL or owners do not want their franchises or the league in general, looking bad but once the cat is out of the BAG hard not to report on it..

I think that Lombardi at CBS4 got his hand slapped about it because they need it to calm down..

the press finds as great a story as they can for RATINGS or advertising space..

the NFL network does it to enhance the stature of the NFL..

Right.

I don't know how I missed the If possible part. :lol:

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Right.

color blind let me know when your out driving so I can get off the road..:salute:

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Right.

they have millions invested in this network and down the road will be selling the rights to broadcast all the games maybe even pay per view.. and keep the advertising revenues for themselves instead of giving the rights to CBS/NBC/ABC

Follow the money folks it is all about MONEY..

claymore
03-30-2009, 07:34 PM
they have millions invested in this network and down the road will be selling the rights to broadcast all the games maybe even pay per view.. and keep the advertising revenues for themselves instead of giving the rights to CBS/NBC/ABC

IMO, they would make more money doing PPV. 16 bucks a game, hell yeah....... When broadband is fully realized, we will never watch the NFL without a Computer.

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 07:36 PM
IMO, they would make more money doing PPV. 16 bucks a game, hell yeah....... When broadband is fully realized, we will never watch the NFL without a Computer.

it is a matter of time folks watch what happens when the next TV contracts come up more and more games will be on NFLN..

claymore
03-30-2009, 07:38 PM
it is a matter of time folks watch what happens when the next TV contracts come up more and more games will be on NFLN..

Congress will get involved, and please Jeebus dont let Obamarama be the president.

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Congress will get involved, and please Jeebus dont let Obamarama be the president.

to late.. Saw a joke today

An old cowboy setting a bar with a beer in his hand saying....
"We Americans were damn tired of being thought of as dumb, by the rest of the world.. So we went to the polls in November and removed all doubt!"..

claymore
03-30-2009, 07:50 PM
to late.. Saw a joke today

An old cowboy setting a bar with a beer in his hand saying....
"We Americans were damn tired of being thought of as dumb, by the rest of the world.. So we went to the polls in November and removed all doubt!"..

Cant....... Say ........ what I want........ Fear of...... Secret Service looms........

dogfish
03-30-2009, 08:45 PM
just a week ago the NFL renewed their contract with directv for the sunday ticket (i think it runs through 2014), so they won't be going to PPV in the immediate future-- although the article i read did mention that there's going to be an option to get sunday ticket through broadband instead of through television, so it may indeed be coming. . . hell, i'd love that-- football's the only thing i watch on TV anyways! if that became available i could hook my computer to my TV to watch broncos games, and stop paying for cable entirely. . . .

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 08:51 PM
just a week ago the NFL renewed their contract with directv for the sunday ticket (i think it runs through 2014), so they won't be going to PPV in the immediate future-- although the article i read did mention that there's going to be an option to get sunday ticket through broadband instead of through television, so it may indeed be coming. . . hell, i'd love that-- football's the only thing i watch on TV anyways! if that became available i could hook my computer to my TV to watch broncos games, and stop paying for cable entirely. . . .

just because they re with Direct TV does not mean Direct TV will be getting the feed from CBS during that time frame..

and frankly Sunday ticket is PPV..

dogfish
03-30-2009, 08:53 PM
and frankly Sunday ticket is PPV..

true-- i was talking about PPV in terms of being per game, as opposed to paying one flat fee for the whole season. . . .

MOtorboat
03-30-2009, 08:54 PM
true-- i was talking about PPV in terms of being per game, as opposed to paying one flat fee for the whole season. . . .

Or, just not available to regular television viewers, period...I understand where you're going with that, and there will be a day.

Lonestar
03-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Or, just not available to regular television viewers, period...I understand where you're going with that, and there will be a day.

soon..

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 09:49 PM

On who?

Is he a recent pickup or something? :confused:

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Closing for cleanup....can anyone here act like a grown adult?

I can
I can
I can
I can
I can
I can
I can

:elefant:

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 10:02 PM

What was that quote from Officer/Gentleman? Something about Oklahoma....steers....queers....????? :confused:

:couch:

KCL
03-30-2009, 10:06 PM

Did he squeal like a pig?

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Sorry - had to pick my son up from school.

Huh. A belt.

I'd have to say no then. It might remind me of punishment from my Dad.

:speech:

(imagine the little emoticon dude, with the "X" across his mouth)

KCL
03-30-2009, 10:08 PM
I can
I can
I can
I can
I can
I can
I can

:elefant:

BS.......:rolleyes:

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 10:12 PM

You would like that, wouldn't you! :listen:

KCL
03-30-2009, 10:14 PM
You would like that, wouldn't you! :listen:

If DC squealed like a pig....uh...no.

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 10:16 PM
BS.......:rolleyes:

BS? Is that an acronym for something, or did you hit a wrong letter? :eek:

red98
03-30-2009, 10:18 PM

The man behind that move is none other than Patrick Bowlen.

Adam will take Dr. Z's place at SI and join the cast of thousands on Sunday Night Football.

He will also do guest spots on "Inside the NFL" on showtime because showtime has a softspot for the ghey, and everyone thought Adam was gay, until he got married. :D

What's the only major league sport to air all games on free tv in the team's local markets?

The NFL.

TXBRONC
03-30-2009, 10:18 PM

Only in Deliverance. :D

KCL
03-30-2009, 10:20 PM
BS? Is that an acronym for something, or did you hit a wrong letter? :eek:

rc...quit highjacking the thread....that's my job.

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Only in Deliverance. :D

R.I.P. Ned Beatty

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 10:24 PM
rc...quit highjacking the thread....that's my job.

You wish you were as good as I am.

I can do it without anybody even knowing.

I'm 'ninjajacker'
*ooh, that sounds bad*

I'm the 'stealthjacker'
*hmmmm*

I'm the 'dark knighjacker'

eh....i'll work on my moniker. :tsk:

KCL
03-30-2009, 10:26 PM
you wish you were as good as i am.

I can do it without anybody even knowing.

I'm 'ninjajacker'
*ooh, that sounds bad*

i'm the 'stealthjacker'
*hmmmm*

i'm the 'dark knighjacker'

eh....i'll work on my moniker. :tsk:

kma

rcsodak
03-30-2009, 10:27 PM
kma
:eek:

gabi

:lol:

KCL
03-30-2009, 10:28 PM
:eek:

Gabi

:lol:

kkkkkkkkkk

DenBronx
03-30-2009, 10:43 PM
losing schefter would be a big blow to the network. i think he brings in alot of news we generally wouldnt get and he usually is the first to report it. same with mayock, wilcots or eisen. these guys are all the staples of the show and shine in their areas of expertise. i dont know why there not trying to renew his deal. :tsk:

WARHORSE
03-31-2009, 05:48 AM
Scheffter is the best NFL reporter out there. His credentials are at the top of the league, numero uno. And he is not dependent on the NFL Network to get his info, thats why the NFL Network went after him in the first place.

It would seem he has insiders at each team, and can find out if anything has legs or not.

I like him cause he stands in Al Davis' face and calls him a liar.

Traveler
03-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Isn't Bowlen the lead person for the network? Maybe he's still a little ticked at Shefter for breaking the story about you know who.