PDA

View Full Version : Broncos expect Manning to choose by Monday night.

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 06:13 PM
6:58 PM Michelle Beisner: Manning is leaving the cardinals facility right now!!! Manning left in the same white SUV that he arrived in. HC Whisenhunt was driving. Team Pres Michael Bidwill followed behind in a black SUV.

6:57 PM Kent Somers: Russ Grimm just left. Looks like things might be breaking up. And Manning leaves, 6 1/2 hours in tempe. Not sure where he's headed , probably to airport

6:12 PM Kent Somers: Manning been here 6 hrs now. Attach whatever significance you want to that.

6:07 PM Big Al is still confident: PM will be a Bronco

5:27 PM Alfred Williams (Big Al): Keeping promises seems big to the Manning family. The Broncos have to (sic) much to offer and the cap room to do it.

Big Al goin' all cryptic up in here. Sounds like he knows something to us. What did Big Al know and when did he know it? And who was standing on the grassy knoll when he knew it?

5:22 PM Per Somers, Phoenix reporter Mike Jurecki says Manning dined last night with Whisenhunt and Russ Grimm.

5:03 PM Per Kent Somers, a pair of ultra-dedicated Broncos fans are at Cards HQ wearing Denver jerseys: a Dawkins #20 and a Robertson #97. If it's meant to be a Dewayne Robertson, the guy never wore #97 in the NFL - only #63. Here's guessing it's just the guy's name...

4:43 PM Lombardi promises to break something on Manning at 5pm MST on CBS4.

We like Lombardi here; we have no problem pumping the broadcast. If you live outside of Denver, we'll type it here as soon as it comes out of Vic's mouth.

READ THE REST OF THE UPDATES:
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/manning-rumors-3-11-12

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Wall Street Journal already talking about Tebow’s revenge on Broncos

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/prime-cuts/slice/wall-street-journal-already-talking-about-tebows-revenge-on-broncos

Northman
03-11-2012, 06:16 PM
I could not stop laughing at this. So awesome.

5:03 PM Per Kent Somers, a pair of ultra-dedicated Broncos fans are at Cards HQ wearing Denver jerseys: a Dawkins #20

catfish
03-11-2012, 06:21 PM

Reports are that it was actually Dawkins and Bailey in the flesh ;) j/k of course

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 06:21 PM

Yeah, I heard that earlier that a group of Broncos fans met Manning when he arrived all decked out in Bronco gear.

That's how us Broncos fan make a statement! lol

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Reports are that it was actually Dawkins and Bailey in the flesh ;) j/k of course

Bailey covered Fitz to show Manning he could shut him down and going to Arz would be irrelevant.

Nomad
03-11-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm just not envisioning Manning a BRONCO.....we'll see.

What's the big story Lombardi was breaking....it's after 5pm in Denver.

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm just not envisioning Manning a BRONCO.....we'll see.

What's the big story Lombardi was breaking....it's after 5pm in Denver.

Not sure but he hasnt reported any big story like he promised.

Maybe Manning told the Broncos he would make a decision after Arizona?

Broncos Mtnman
03-11-2012, 06:28 PM
According to Lombardi....

"The same people who said that Denver was in the running now say it's AZ or Denver"

When asked how good Denver's chances are...... "about 80% Denver."

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Take this for what it is but Manning spent 6 1/2 total hours metting with the Cardinals and well over 12 hours meeting with the Broncos.

Northman
03-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Take this for what it is but Manning spent 6 1/2 total hours metting with the Cardinals and well over 12 hours meeting with the Broncos.

Which probably means he will spend 3 hours with Miami and then choose Denver.

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Which probably means he will spend 3 hours with Miami and then choose Denver.

And about 15 minutes with the Titans.

topscribe
03-11-2012, 06:35 PM
And about 15 minutes with the Titans.

It wouldn't take that long to text them a message, would it?

wayninja
03-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't think Tennessee has cellular service yet. It may take a while for a Pony to make it from the nearest hub of civilization, which I believe is in Virginia.

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 06:50 PM
According to Lombardi....

"The same people who said that Denver was in the running now say it's AZ or Denver"

When asked how good Denver's chances are...... "about 80% Denver."

Vic tweeted several minutes later his personal assessment: I say 50-50 coming to Denver.

catfish
03-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Vic tweeted several minutes later his personal assessment: I say 50-50 coming to Denver.

uh oh.

Nomad
03-11-2012, 06:53 PM
:lol: I wonder who EvilTimTebow is.....ripping Lombardi a new one.

topscribe
03-11-2012, 06:57 PM

Full tweet: "Personally, I think it's 50-50. Cuz ya never know what foreign substance the Cardinals slipped into PM's iced tea today."

Just a little humor coming from Lombardi . . .

Northman
03-11-2012, 06:58 PM
It wouldn't take that long to text them a message, would it?

Im surprised you know what a text message is....... :)

catfish
03-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Full tweet: "Personally, I think it's 50-50. Cuz ya never know what foreign substance the Cardinals slipped into PM's iced tea today."

Just a little humor coming from Lombardi . . .

thx for clarification, I wonder who the source is...Lombardi seems confident

catfish
03-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I don't think Tennessee has cellular service yet. It may take a while for a Pony to make it from the nearest hub of civilization, which I believe is in Virginia.

plus they need to find someone out of state who can read and write to put together the contract ;)

SmilinAssasSin27
03-11-2012, 07:59 PM
6:58 PM Michelle Beisner: Manning is leaving the cardinals facility right now!!! Manning left in the same white SUV that he arrived in. HC Whisenhunt was driving. Team Pres Michael Bidwill followed behind in a black SUV.

6:57 PM Kent Somers: Russ Grimm just left. Looks like things might be breaking up. And Manning leaves, 6 1/2 hours in tempe. Not sure where he's headed , probably to airport

6:12 PM Kent Somers: Manning been here 6 hrs now. Attach whatever significance you want to that.

6:07 PM Big Al is still confident: PM will be a Bronco

5:27 PM Alfred Williams (Big Al): Keeping promises seems big to the Manning family. The Broncos have to (sic) much to offer and the cap room to do it.

Big Al goin' all cryptic up in here. Sounds like he knows something to us. What did Big Al know and when did he know it? And who was standing on the grassy knoll when he knew it?

5:22 PM Per Somers, Phoenix reporter Mike Jurecki says Manning dined last night with Whisenhunt and Russ Grimm.

5:03 PM Per Kent Somers, a pair of ultra-dedicated Broncos fans are at Cards HQ wearing Denver jerseys: a Dawkins #20 and a Robertson #97. If it's meant to be a Dewayne Robertson, the guy never wore #97 in the NFL - only #63. Here's guessing it's just the guy's name...

4:43 PM Lombardi promises to break something on Manning at 5pm MST on CBS4.

We like Lombardi here; we have no problem pumping the broadcast. If you live outside of Denver, we'll type it here as soon as it comes out of Vic's mouth.

READ THE REST OF THE UPDATES:
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/manning-rumors-3-11-12

although we clearly don't always see eye to eye...major kudos for keeping up on these updates.

DenBronx
03-11-2012, 08:18 PM
REPORT: Seahawks and Chiefs OUT of Manning sweepstakes.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/11/report-seahawks-and-chiefs-out-of-manning-sweepstakes/

LTC Pain
03-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Tebows revenge? Is that some sort holy diahrrea or something?

wayninja
03-11-2012, 10:02 PM
REPORT: Seahawks and Chiefs OUT of Manning sweepstakes.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/11/report-seahawks-and-chiefs-out-of-manning-sweepstakes/

Link is broken...

Think this is it:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/11/report-chiefs-seahawks-out-of-the-manning-chase/