PDA

View Full Version : Kellon Clemons anyone?

Bill Devaroe
03-27-2009, 09:44 AM
I spent a great deal of time last night watching you tube tape on Kellon Clemons. With all the jets rumers flying around I am starting to warm up to this idea. THis kid looks like teh real deal, and if we need a trade partner the jets could be just what we need. I bet if we send them cutler shef and that criminal Marshall, we could get Clemmons, Davis Harris (to help the D) and maybe a 4th rounder to spend on a characheter type of receiver.

Thoughts?

Mike
03-27-2009, 09:45 AM
You are asking for too much. The Jets would be getting ripped off. No way they accept a trade like that.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Bill, if the Jets throw in a pack of rootbeer and some Old Crow on the side for just you and me -- I say it's a done deal buddy!

Buff
03-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Screw Xanders, Devaroe for GM.

Gamechanger
03-27-2009, 12:01 PM
:doh:

:pound:

hotcarl
03-27-2009, 12:02 PM
LETS PARTY!!!

:elefant: :rockon: :shots: :driver:

TGIF!!!!!

underrated29
03-27-2009, 02:17 PM
I spent a great deal of time last night watching you tube tape on Kellon Clemons. With all the jets rumers flying around I am starting to warm up to this idea. THis kid looks like teh real deal, and if we need a trade partner the jets could be just what we need. I bet if we send them cutler shef and that criminal Marshall, we could get Clemmons, Davis Harris (to help the D) and maybe a 4th rounder to spend on a characheter type of receiver.

Thoughts?

They also need to throw in some Balowme boats. Then it will be a fair trade.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-27-2009, 02:20 PM
BOWLOWNEE BOATS. Not Blowmeboats.

underrated29
03-27-2009, 02:39 PM
BOWLOWNEE BOATS. Not Blowmeboats.

I'm pretty sure its the other way around.

Billy is the man. He knows all about it.

Elevation inc
03-27-2009, 02:43 PM
not only is clemens a question mark at qb for me, but he is a 2nd rd pro style QB from college who almost got beat out by a undrafted college FA from a spread offense. he concerns me quite a bit.

with a new offense like we have brett ratliff would be not only a much better fit for this team, than clemens. he would do quite well here. He was a great spread offense college Qb that fell because scouts didnt think he could play in a pro style offense. And new england was the only team close to a spread and they didnt need a QB. well last year he did just fine in the pre-season and had clemens not been a second rd pick....ratliff would have had clemens job....

hotcarl
03-27-2009, 02:49 PM
not only is clemens a question mark at qb for me, but he is a 2nd rd pro style QB from college who almost got beat out by a undrafted college FA from a spread offense. he concerns me quite a bit.

with a new offense like we have brett ratliff would be not only a much better fit for this team, than clemens. he would do quite well here. He was a great spread offense college Qb that fell because scouts didnt think he could play in a pro style offense. And new england was the only team close to a spread and they didnt need a QB. well last year he did just fine in the pre-season and had clemens not been a second rd pick....ratliff would have had clemens job....

tldr

but thanks anyway

dogfish
03-27-2009, 03:17 PM
i hear bradllee "mulletman" van pelt is lookin' to get back into football. . . .

Shazam!
03-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Clemens isn't the answer in the Land of QB Desperation, what would anyone want him here?

Gamechanger
03-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Jim Sorgi will come here for a classic Elway Jersey with vomit stains :rolleyes:

Requiem / The Dagda
03-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Clemens isn't the answer in the Land of QB Desperation, what would anyone want him here?

You obviously don't know Bill Devaroe.

underrated29
03-27-2009, 05:20 PM
You obviously don't know Bill Devaroe.

Someone needs to enlighten Shaz to the ultimate enigma we all know as Bill.

sneakers
03-29-2009, 01:51 AM
Jim Sorgi will come here for a classic Elway Jersey with vomit stains :rolleyes:

Jim Sorgi started the Badgers for one season, and I am surprised that he has lasted this long in the NFL let alone that he was drafted.

He had Lee Evans and Chris Chambers as his WRs, and still he wasnt very good.

CrazyHorse
03-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Someone needs to enlighten Shaz to the ultimate enigma we all know as Bill.

He's a hardcore conservative Republican which is awesome!