PDA

View Full Version : Pioli in Denver blah blah blah here is some crap if anyone is interested

Dortoh
03-27-2009, 09:42 AM
:)

http://www.jocklife.net/news/nfl/scott-pioli-denver-%E2%80%93-lj-and-cassel-cutler-and-scheffler-21185

According to an undisclosed source, new General Manager of the Kansas City Chiefs, Scott Pioli, was in Denver, CO yesterday.

Implications abound as to why Pioli would have been in the Mile High City. Was he just stopping by on his way back to Kansas City from the league meetings that took place in Dana Point, CA to say hi to an old colleague of his in Josh McDaniels? Was he just refueling the team’s private jet and had some time to kill with a lunch?

Regardless, Pioli was in Denver for an extended amount of time yesterday. The extended amount of time was enough for him to land at Centennial Airport and venture off the tarmac. The airport is a stones throw away from the Denver Broncos headquarters at Dove Valley in Englewood, CO. Correct information on whether Pioli's plane did indeed land at Centennial are not clear at this time.

Pioli would have definitely had enough time to make a visit with McDaniels if indeed that was his reason for landing in Colorado. There is no doubt that McDaniels, at this point, could use Matt Cassel more than ever. With the ongoing feud between him and current starting quarterback for the Broncos, Jay Cutler, McDaniels should be and probably is, looking for a way to still get the guy he wants, Cassel.

The Chiefs have an unhappy running back in Larry Johnson that would love to get out of Kansas City. The Broncos have an unhappy quarterback in Jay Cutler that would love to get out of Denver. The Chiefs have a quarterback that the Broncos covet and the Broncos have a quarterback that the Chiefs would love to have in the fold. The Broncos also have a very under documented case of an unhappy tight end in Tony Scheffler. The Chiefs are looking for a capable heir to Tony Gonzalez and Scheffler is an athletic, good sized solution to that dilemma.

Again, this is all speculation but the pieces do match-up and McDaniels would still get his guy. The Broncos can’t be on the short end of the stick if they do indeed decide to trade Cutler and the Chiefs-Broncos solution would be a win-win for both sides.

BroncoJoe
03-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Good grief.

KCL
03-27-2009, 09:54 AM
:yardog:------------->:tsk:

Dirk
03-27-2009, 09:55 AM
:tsk:

Let the speculation begin.......

weazel
03-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Maybe he was in town asking for a job. I know I couldn't handle more than a few days in Kansas City.

omac
03-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Cool! Now we can root for the Denver Chiefs and the KC Broncos. Or maybe the Denver Patriot Chiefs. :cool:

What if it isn't players who are traded? :D

Dortoh
03-27-2009, 10:23 AM
It is amazing what you can do with a few changed words.

:)

http://www.jocklife.net/news/nfl/scott-pioli-denver-%E2%80%93-lj-and-cassel-cutler-and-scheffler-21185

According to an undisclosed source, General Manager of the Toronto Agronaughts, Bill Smith, was in Denver, CO yesterday.

Implications abound as to why Smith would have been in the Mile High City. Was he just stopping by on his way back to France I mean Canada from the league meetings that took place in Dana Point, CA to say hi to an old colleague of his in Jason the water boy? Was he just refueling the team’s private jet and had some time to kill with a lunch?

Regardless, Smith was in Denver for an extended amount of time yesterday. The extended amount of time was enough for him to land at Centennial Airport and venture off the tarmac. The airport is a stones throw away from the Denver Broncos headquarters at Dove Valley in Englewood, CO. Correct information on whether Smiths plane did indeed land at Centennial are not clear at this time.

Smith would have definitely had enough time to make a visit with Jason if indeed that was his reason for landing in Colorado. There is no doubt that Bill, at this point, could use a shower more than ever. With the ongoing feud between him and current starting water boy Susan, Bill should be and probably is, looking for a way to still get the guy he wants, Captain Cruch.

The Agronaughts have an unhappy kick off tee tech in Gloria that would love to get out of France err Canada. The Broncos have an unhappy water boy in Jason that would love to get out of Denver. The Agronaughts have a kickoff tee tech that the Broncos covet and the Broncos have a waterboy that the Agronaughts would love to have in the fold. The Broncos also have a very under documented case of an unhappy filing clerk named Nick. The Agronaughts are looking for a capable heir to Johnny come lately and Nick is an half ass, good sized solution to that dilemma.

Again, this is pure bull shit but the pieces do match-up and Smith would still get his guy. The Broncos can’t be on the short end of the stick if they do indeed decide to trade Jason and the Agronaughts-Broncos solution would be a retarded joke for both sides.

weazel
03-27-2009, 10:50 AM
It is amazing what you can do with a few changed words.

nice reference comparing Canada to France you ******* hillbilly

Dortoh
03-27-2009, 10:51 AM
nice reference comparing Canada to France you ******* hillbilly

bite me hippie

weazel
03-27-2009, 10:52 AM
go **** your sister, hillbilly.

Dortoh
03-27-2009, 10:55 AM
go **** your sister, hillbilly. Just one more ignorant, illiterate American that knows nothing of the outside of his little world

Are you trying to say Canada is not located right next to France. Who do you think your talking to here einstein. Take a hike asshat

Dortoh
03-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Wait are you honestly upset that I used a cliche in a bad joke of a post?

Wow um sorry I thought you were just joking.

Either way wow

getlynched47
03-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Oh hell. i hope that there's nothing to this.

Cutler + Scheffler for LJ and Cassel? :tsk:

Cassel still sucks...

weazel
03-27-2009, 11:03 AM
LJ is used up, as well

Dirk
03-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Not to mention Tony G is on his last leg. (Sorry KCL! Much love anyway!)

KCL
03-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Not to mention Tony G is on his last leg. (Sorry KCL! Much love anyway!)

Tony has shown no signs of slowing down.Not only did he break the records set
by SS....despite the Chiefs record last season,he had one hell of a good year.

They could get rid of LJ...wouldn't bother me but I hope they can work something out for Tony.

And no matter what that article says...Cutler in KC....No thanks.

bcbronc
03-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Cutler + Scheff + Hillis

for

Cassel + Gonzo + LJ

I think we win that trade quite handedly. :barf:

jrelway
03-27-2009, 12:37 PM
Cutler + Scheff + Hillis

for

Cassel + Gonzo + LJ

I think we win that trade quite handedly. :barf:

jrelway
03-27-2009, 12:38 PM
if we trade jay, better not be to an afc west opponent. i wouldnt mind gonzo but $$ would be to high for his aging ass. LJ is no better than hillis. I actually think hillis is better than LJ right now.

KCL
03-27-2009, 12:49 PM
if we trade jay, better not be to an afc west opponent. i wouldnt mind gonzo but $$ would be to high for his aging ass. LJ is no better than hillis. I actually think hillis is better than LJ right now.

I think you should start a new thread with this post.:lol:

Bill Devaroe
03-27-2009, 01:03 PM
I think you should start a new thread with this post.:lol:

What abot trading shefler and some picks for Cassel and keep Jay here? Let them battle it out for who is better, and then make a deal.
Or hell cutler can scramble why not get em both on the field? Like a new version of the wildcat with 2 QB's....that would be awesom!!!!1

Requiem / The Dagda
03-27-2009, 01:24 PM
What abot trading shefler and some picks for Cassel and keep Jay here? Let them battle it out for who is better, and then make a deal.
Or hell cutler can scramble why not get em both on the field? Like a new version of the wildcat with 2 QB's....that would be awesom!!!!1

These ideas are the bombshits dude. I'd love to see that. Maybe draft a young feller of color and get a 3 QB Wildcat set! Maybe the Wishbone with Jay, Cassel and __________ in back! Pat Whtie, maybe?

Dortoh
03-27-2009, 01:29 PM
These ideas are the bombshits dude. I'd love to see that. Maybe draft a young feller of color and get a 3 QB Wildcat set! Maybe the Wishbone with Jay, Cassel and __________ in back! Pat Whtie, maybe?

Nobody would see it coming........its brilliant

BroncoJoe
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM

Don't we still have Hackney?

Requiem / The Dagda
03-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Don't we still have Hackney?

Oh, yes we do! But we could use anoder feller of col0r. Don't you think? We could have two white dudes, two black dudes. Four headed monstor.

Lonestar
03-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Tony has shown no signs of slowing down.Not only did he break the records set
by SS....despite the Chiefs record last season,he had one hell of a good year.

They could get rid of LJ...wouldn't bother me but I hope they can work something out for Tony.

And no matter what that article says...Cutler in KC....No thanks.

Even KCL understands what others fail to grasp.. Not bad for a chefs fan..

Lonestar
03-27-2009, 02:23 PM

wait a minute

jay can't win at Mile high, automatic win for us.. we can't beat the chefs in KC in the winter so that is a push.. lost of bars in KV so perhaps we will win one time to time..

jay can't beat SAN without a refs call.. two wins for SAN..

jay can't beat OAK

not all that sure this would be bad for DEN.. Now I can see why KCL says no..

jay to kc for Matt..

all of KC draft choices works for me..:laugh::laugh:

KCL
03-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Even KCL understands what others fail to grasp.. Not bad for a chefs fan..

That's Chiefs Jr........Chiefs...:D

weazel
03-27-2009, 02:33 PM
what abot trading shefler and some picks for cassel and keep jay here? Let them battle it out for who is better, and then make a deal.
Or hell cutler can scramble why not get em both on the field? Like a new version of the wildcat with 2 qb's....that would be awesom!!!!1

lmao

weazel
03-27-2009, 02:36 PM
I say the offense change to a left wing lock system, maybe clog up the neutral zone.

tomjonesrocks
03-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Let's just make Jay our new goal line back. He seems perfect for punching it in or going over the top from the one yard line. Works in Madden...

fcspikeit
03-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Well the Chiefs haven't signed Cassel to a long term deal yet.. I wondered when this would come up. Pioli is pretty smart, I could see him doing this. If he got Cutler strait up for Cassel he would be getting Cutler for a 2nd round pick..

Without trading for Cassel there is no way he could have even came to the table with that offer.. Pioli is known for being able to build a team and see talent as a GM.. I have no doubt he would jump all over this trade..

Also, McKid better get the deal done if he enters trade talks for Cutler again. After all that has gone on, if talks leaked again to Cutler there is no way he would play for the Broncos this year, especially after McKid saying he is our guy over and over again..

I don't know why he would do this though, he said he wouldn't trade Belichick a guy who would significantly improve his team. Why would he do that for Pioli?

NightTrainLayne
03-27-2009, 05:05 PM
:doh:

We are NOT going to trade QB's with Kansas City.

Gamechanger
03-27-2009, 05:13 PM
:pound:

KCL
03-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Well the Chiefs haven't signed Cassel to a long term deal yet.. I wondered when this would come up. Pioli is pretty smart, I could see him doing this. If he got Cutler strait up for Cassel he would be getting Cutler for a 2nd round pick..

Without trading for Cassel there is no way he could have even came to the table with that offer.. Pioli is known for being able to build a team and see talent as a GM.. I have no doubt he would jump all over this trade..

Also, McKid better get the deal done if he enters trade talks for Cutler again. After all that has gone on, if talks leaked again to Cutler there is no way he would play for the Broncos this year, especially after McKid saying he is our guy over and over again..

I don't know why he would do this though, he said he wouldn't trade Belichick a guy who would significantly improve his team. Why would he do that for Pioli?

KCL
03-27-2009, 05:17 PM

:congrats:

bcbronc
03-27-2009, 05:26 PM

are you sure? :confused:

Gamechanger
03-27-2009, 05:32 PM
QB Trade between KC and Denver= Worst.....Trade........EVAR!!!!!!!!!!

DenBronx
03-27-2009, 05:44 PM

dont worry you can keep your crappy qb.

the only way id want cassel is if we had a deal like detriot rumored to give us. cassel plus two 1st for cutler....and thats still not good in our favor. that deal didnt happen so cutlers staying put.

KCL
03-27-2009, 07:31 PM

It isn't happening....YEA for KC...

KCL
03-27-2009, 07:33 PM
dont worry you can keep your crappy qb.

And you can keep yours....oh wait....what's all those rumors going around?

Gamechanger
03-27-2009, 07:41 PM

:shocked: KCL got some smack talk in her

KCL
03-27-2009, 07:42 PM
:shocked: KCL got some smack talk in her

LMAO.......:hahaha:

Denver27og
03-28-2009, 01:12 AM
calling cutler a crybaby??? LJ is a real crybaby

DenBronx
03-28-2009, 01:30 AM

that cutlers worth two 1st and cassel got traded for a 2nd? :confused:

Shazam!
03-28-2009, 01:43 AM
Cassel and 2 1sts for Cutler was a no-brainer IMO, and if McD listened to that deal I couldn't blame any Coach. A guy who can start on Day 1, is virtually as accomplished as Cutler, and the high picks could help Denver rebuild and get better very quickly and help establish an already young team even more.

I don't like the thread though, all it does is add fuel to the fire.

KCL
03-28-2009, 08:20 AM
that cutlers worth two 1st and cassel got traded for a 2nd? :confused:
I still wouldn't want him on the Chiefs team.Like I said,I hope you all keep him.

calling cutler a crybaby??? LJ is a real crybaby
They both are.You won't see me defending LJ about his conduct.