PDA

View Full Version : My Manning to Broncos, Tebow's future preditction

Zweems56
03-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Should we land Manning, I'm willing to bet that Tebow goes the way of Steve Young. Two years on the Broncos. You know who's got about 4 years left in him? Tom Brady. Belichick was enamored with Tebow prior to the draft, and I'm willing to bet that he'd be willing to deal a decent pick for him to groom behind Brady. Tebow sits 4 years behind Tom Brady until Tom's ready to sit. Tebow basically IS Steve Young reincarnate. Discuss.

underrated29
03-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Tebow stays and in 2-3 years beats out manning for the job and then goes all steve young

claymore
03-09-2012, 05:53 PM
I think Tebow is traded out of this offseason and we draft a QB to groom behind manning (next year). No way in hell a dyslexic, left handed innacurate QB can run the same offense as manning.

SR
03-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I think Tebow is traded out of this offseason and we draft a QB to groom behind manning (next year).

This.

SOCALORADO.
03-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Why would TT go to the Pats?
They just drafted Mallett, who is the prototypical Brady QB.
No way. hes goin home to FLA. Either JAX or MIA
I say keep him and use him in the offense.
But if DEN can trade TT to JAX for either Mercedes Lewis or Pocket Hurcules, you do it.

SOCALORADO.
03-09-2012, 05:58 PM
I think Tebow is traded out of this offseason and we draft a QB to groom behind manning (next year). No way in hell a dyslexic, left handed innacurate QB can run the same offense as manning.

I am now begining to believe that DEN is the frontrunner to land manning. What do you think?

claymore
03-09-2012, 06:04 PM
I am now begining to believe that DEN is the frontrunner to land manning. What do you think?

I am hopeful. I think the difference between us and KC, and Az is ownership and location. Having a HOF QB giving the sales pitch doesnt hurt either.

sneakers
03-09-2012, 06:44 PM
LOL fantasies.

NightTerror218
03-09-2012, 07:04 PM
So Clay if Manning goes to Miami what are you going to do to yourself?

claymore
03-09-2012, 07:17 PM
So Clay if Manning goes to Miami what are you going to do to yourself?

I plan on going to south beach and watching one of his games. Hopefully it doesnt come to that though. :)

NightTerror218
03-09-2012, 07:24 PM
I plan on going to south beach and watching one of his games. Hopefully it doesnt come to that though. :)

I dunno, might have to put you on suicide watch since you will be "stuck" watching Timmy wing the ball around like a left handed dyslexic kid

claymore
03-09-2012, 07:26 PM
I dunno, might have to put you on suicide watch since you will be "stuck" watching Timmy wing the ball around like a left handed dyslexic kid

I lived thru McDaniels. I can outlast the Tebow experiment. I will heckle him from the stands though.

NightTerror218
03-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I lived thru McDaniels. I can outlast the Tebow experiment. I will heckle him from the stands though.

I would laugh/cry he takes over after manning and pulls a steve young

claymore
03-09-2012, 07:37 PM
I would laugh/cry he takes over after manning and pulls a steve young

I would probably die of a stroke after witnessing something that unlikley.

NightTerror218
03-09-2012, 08:03 PM
I would probably die of a stroke after witnessing something that unlikley.

How is that unlikely? He is the only QB who has a contract. The Fo and team like him. I dont think they will get rid of him. He will just finish out his contract behind Manning unless someone makes a good offer for him.

claymore
03-09-2012, 08:10 PM
How is that unlikely? He is the only QB who has a contract. The Fo and team like him. I dont think they will get rid of him. He will just finish out his contract behind Manning unless someone makes a good offer for him.

I cant see how you guys see that as plausible. Tebow is a run first, dyslexic, innacurate, left handed QB. He relies on his athleticisim to take over where his brain, arm and footwork cant. He is so far behind Manning in terms of QB skills. He is the Broncos version of Akili Smith. Untrainable.

Shazam!
03-09-2012, 08:51 PM
If we got Manning and traded TT, I could see Peyton out by week 3 with catastrophic injury, and Denver ONCE AGAIN is in QB limbo...

Draft another QB amd groom Tebow. This Manning fiasco really scares the shit out of me. Too many what-ifs.

Dortoh
03-09-2012, 09:24 PM

My majic 8 ball says......Manning to Denver, Tebow to Jagwags, gilbert to Seachicks.

Denver gets #7 minus kickbacks to jagwads (maybe a TE and/or mid/late pick)
Jags get Tebow
Seachicks get Gilbert kickback a #2 and a player maybe a LB'er

then again what do I know

Nomad
03-09-2012, 09:30 PM

NO!

Dortoh
03-09-2012, 09:34 PM
NO!

Manning didn't take a flight to Denver from his condo in FL for a free dinner.

Simple Jaded
03-10-2012, 01:03 AM
If we got Manning and traded TT, I could see Peyton out by week 3 with catastrophic injury, and Denver ONCE AGAIN is in QB limbo...

Draft another QB amd groom Tebow. This Manning fiasco really scares the shit out of me. Too many what-ifs.

Tim Tebow doesn't have more what-ifs than Peyton Manning? You mean Peyton Manning, not Cooper Manning, right?.......

Broncos Mtnman
03-10-2012, 01:25 AM
I posted this in another thread. I think it answers the question regarding Timmy's future if he stays in Denver after signing Manning.

Thanks Drew Litton

https://p.twimg.com/AnmawZdCEAA2RtU.jpg

Lancane
03-10-2012, 03:14 AM

They like him so much they're trying to sign a HOF bound quarterback (and not as a backup)? Eh, can you say there is some hypocrisy in the Mile High?

broken12
03-10-2012, 11:03 PM
No hipocracy in denver just trying to upgrade the position.....anyone who doesnt think manning is an upgrade doesnt have any football sense.....to avg 30+ TDS a season from a qb i would love and not have to bite my nails week in and out....

hotcarl
03-10-2012, 11:17 PM
this tebow guy might have the right stuff but he needs to lern how to keep his cool under pressure, this manning guy might be the real deal. I'll let you know how it works out.

wayninja
03-10-2012, 11:26 PM
All this 'manning is definitely coming to denver' talk reminds me of all the 'Harbaugh is definitely coming to denver' talk.

hotcarl
03-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Sounds
Ike manning is gay adopting to my sourness

Posted from my ipal

Npba900
03-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Should we land Manning, I'm willing to bet that Tebow goes the way of Steve Young. Two years on the Broncos. You know who's got about 4 years left in him? Tom Brady. Belichick was enamored with Tebow prior to the draft, and I'm willing to bet that he'd be willing to deal a decent pick for him to groom behind Brady. Tebow sits 4 years behind Tom Brady until Tom's ready to sit. Tebow basically IS Steve Young reincarnate. Discuss.

Belichick has already drafted Brady's replacement last year in the 2nd round by the name of Ryan Mallet. Hell, the Broncos could have taken Mallett in the 2nd round before NE drafted him. At Mallett and Tebow could have pushed each other for the starting job in 2012.

Npba900
03-11-2012, 12:24 AM
I cant see how you guys see that as plausible. Tebow is a run first, dyslexic, innacurate, left handed QB. He relies on his athleticisim to take over where his brain, arm and footwork cant. He is so far behind Manning in terms of QB skills. He is the Broncos version of Akili Smith. Untrainable.

Tebow is going to make a position change to TE either with the Broncos or another team in the NFL; or he won't be long for the NFL.

MOtorboat
03-11-2012, 12:26 AM
All this 'manning is definitely coming to denver' talk reminds me of all the 'Harbaugh is definitely coming to denver' talk.

Except for the whole, visiting Denver for an interview thing...

wayninja
03-11-2012, 12:31 AM
Except for the whole, visiting Denver for an interview thing...

Exactly, just ask the Dolphins.