PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Down "The Shot" - The first Madden NFL 10 screenshot

Rush23
03-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Here's a follow up post from a producer on this, explaining some dynamics behind things, the additions, and some new stuff.

http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/2009/03/breaking-down-the-first-madden-nfl-10-screenshot/

This is a link to the new producer blog where Michael Young, the Art Director of Madden 2010, follows up and breaks down the screenshot released the other day, he provides more screenshots, and goes into detail about some improvements on the game. Very nice, loving the new screenshots, the DOF image thing is awesome. Giving a true focal point and providing less noise in the picture. Thoughts on this?

studbucket
03-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Hey, I'm excited that Madden won't suck this year (supposedly), others are excited anyway, and some of us love to hate Madden, but don't you think this could all go into one giant Madden '10 thread?

jrelway
03-25-2009, 01:08 PM
dam that looks beautiful. cant wait baby!

Shazam!
03-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey, I'm excited that Madden won't suck this year (supposedly), others are excited anyway, and some of us love to hate Madden, but don't you think this could all go into one giant Madden '10 thread?

Beat me to it.

BigDaddyBronco
03-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Not when you are spamming the site.

I think the only things this guy has posted have been related to Madden.

Works for EA Sports maybe.

studbucket
03-25-2009, 03:07 PM
I think the only things this guy has posted have been related to Madden.

Yeah, I noticed that as well, strange. He's also never added to any discussion.