PDA

View Full Version : Broncos going to Alabama's pro day for CB Dre Kirkpatrick

Denver Native (Carol)
03-07-2012, 12:03 PM
The Broncos will be represented Wednesday at Alabama's pro day workouts for draft prospects. And they will be focusing on cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick.

Kirkpatrick is one of the top defensive backs on this year's draft board, but he carries baggage with his potential.

His upside includes his size (6-foot-1½ and 186 pounds) and the fact that he has been coached by the Crimson Tide's Nick Saban. Kirkpatrick is more advanced than many draft prospects at his position in understanding how to play complicated zone coverages, so he has a good chance of getting on the field quickly in the NFL.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20115083/broncos-keeping-an-eye-alabama-cornerback-dre-kirkpatrick

CoachChaz
03-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Waste of time unless they plan on trading up for him

NightTerror218
03-07-2012, 01:02 PM
If he is available he will be taken at #25. They will take BPA unless the BPA available is really not needed at that position and they will then trade down. If EFX are picking between Cox and Kirpatrick, they will take Kirpatrick I believe.

CoachChaz
03-07-2012, 01:56 PM
If he is available he will be taken at #25. They will take BPA unless the BPA available is really not needed at that position and they will then trade down. If EFX are picking between Cox and Kirpatrick, they will take Kirpatrick I believe.

I agree...

...except Kirkpatrick wont be there

NightTerror218
03-07-2012, 02:16 PM
I agree...

...except Kirkpatrick wont be there

Just saying with his off field issues and he just happens to drop and some other players jump up boards because of great pro days.