PDA

View Full Version : Dear Wigger

MOtorboat
03-06-2012, 05:28 PM
I'd like to know your thoughts on this:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/bracket?id=7620069

Northman
03-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Im not a wigger but the final 4 should be Beasties, A Tribe Called Quest, Public Ememy, and Ice-T. TIA

Buff
03-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Beasties, Jay-Z, Eminem, NAS

Eminem > Jay Z for the title. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you mainstream hating wigger.

MOtorboat
03-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Somehow The Roots got left off of the final bracket. Van Pelt wasn't happy about that on the show today.

chazoe60
03-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Vanilla Ice. Snow. Lil Kev(its always sunny rapper). Denny Blaze

Northman
03-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Insane Clown Posse

Jsteve01
03-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Somehow The Roots got left off of the final bracket. Van Pelt wasn't happy about that on the show today.

That is A travesty

AlWilsonizKING
03-06-2012, 10:43 PM
I don't like how it's an MC bracket, yet there are groups to vote for. :confused: Seems strange. Plus you have LL on the list, but not Kool Moe Dee??? They battled for the best MC back in the day. Both are great lyricists. And seeing by some of the vote totals, you can see what people are listening to.:rolleyes:

But either way I voted like this for the first round:

Run-DMC
KRS-ONE (my choice for winner out of the bunch)
LL
Beasties
Special Ed
Kool G Rap
Flash
Das EFX
PE
Jeru
MnM
Goodie
EPMD
Nas
Slick Rick
Wu Tang

PEACE!!!

Thnikkaman
03-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Beasties, Jay-Z, Eminem, NAS

Eminem > Jay Z for the title. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you mainstream hating wigger.

I would be happy with that outcome if the championship was Jay-Z vs Eminem since this is an Emcee bracket. Jay-Z shouldn't make it past the Sweet 16 though since he bites more than an untrained mutt.

Thnikkaman
03-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Insane Clown Posse

Post reported.

I hate you now.

Thnikkaman
03-07-2012, 11:15 AM
I voted:

D.M.C. (however I'm disappointed they are a 1 seed)
KRS One
3rd Bass (If L.L. would have stopped rappin' around 93, he would have got my vote, but I got to take his whole career in consideration)
Beasties
Special Ed (man, Special Ed would kill Kane every time)
Jay-Z
Kurtis Blow
ATCQ
Public Enemy
Jeru (How is 50 cent an 8 seed, he just makes failed club joint after failed club joint)
Bone Thugs (Underated IMO, and I would put them above Eminem. One of the few choices on that side of the bracket that would beat Em)
Goodie Mob (Kanye is just like LL, too many bad songs that weigh down his good ones. Plus Goodie Mob did dungeon family)
EPMD (Can't believe Too Short is beating them)
Nas
Slick Rick
Wu-Tang

I'd like to see Tribe, KRS-One, Public Enemy, and Wu-Tang as the final 4 with Tribe and Wu-Tang in the Championship. Wu-Tang takes the title.

Thnikkaman
03-07-2012, 11:30 AM
So many Snubbs as well, its funny, their East Coast bias transends sports:

Groups that should be on the list
NWA
People Under the Stairs
Tu Pac
Biggie Smalls
Snoop
Freestyle Fellowship
De La Soul.

Northman
03-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Kind of reminds me of the one they did for the Colin Cowherd show using actors/actresses. Some of their choices make zero sense. I know Cowherd tried to explain it as "not everyone made the list" but some of the people they chose are just plain horrible and not even relevant at this point.

Northman
03-07-2012, 11:33 AM
So many Snubbs as well, its funny, their East Coast bias transends sports:

Groups that should be on the list
NWA
Tu Pac
Biggie Smalls
Snoop
De La Soul.

Indeed. How none of these even made the list is baffling.

Thnikkaman
03-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Indeed. How none of these even made the list is baffling.

I understand why you omitted PUTS from that list, but they are 9 albums deep, have better party songs than 50 Cent, have excellent production value, and Thes One pwned Will I Am in a live DJ Battle.

Speaking of Will I Am, I am very happy that the Black Eyed Peas didn't make this bracket.

Northman
03-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I understand why you omitted PUTS from that list, but they are 9 albums deep, have better party songs than 50 Cent, have excellent production value, and Thes One pwned Will I Am in a live DJ Battle.

Speaking of Will I Am, I am very happy that the Black Eyed Peas didn't make this bracket.

Yea, wasnt really saying they didnt belong im just not familiar with them as this area of music isnt my strongest area.

Thnikkaman
03-13-2012, 10:13 AM
So they updated the bracket and put some more relevant artists on it. But it is still bombarded by the MTV generation kids.

I should run my own bracket.

AlWilsonizKING
03-13-2012, 11:41 PM
DEL and Biggy Dirty South???????? Who does these things. I am done voting on this lame thing.

PEACE!!!