PDA

View Full Version : Another Cutler/McD thread but a good one

Dirk
03-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Hot off the net....

http://blogs.tampabay.com/bucs/2009/03/bucs-were-second-team-to-ask-broncos-about-cutler.html

Bucs were second team to ask Broncos about Cutler
Denver coach Josh McDaniels said Monday that the Broncos had never discussed trading quarterback Jay Cutler until two teams approached them about a three-way deal involving the Patriots' Matt Cassel just prior to the free agent signing period.

The Bucs were the second team to propose the deal, according to McDaniels. The Detroit Lions are believed to be the first.

"We never pursued that,' McDaniels said. "That's the simple answer. If we were trying to pursue this two weeks prior, that would've been a different story.

"They know I have a relationship with the other player (Cassel). I don't think Bill Belichick wanted to trade Matt Cassel to me. Why would he want to do that? Because it would help our team and he does know that I've coached the player. He saw what happened this past year. I don't know that I would want to do that with any of our players, send them to a guy that had coached them and had success with them. That would improve their team significantly.

"That's the reason we never came up with this scenario. It didn't make any sense. We had a good player. We had Jay Cutler.''

McDaniels said nobody has approached him at the NFL annual meetings about trading for Cutler, although he acknowledged some teams have left word of their interest with general manager Brian Xanders.

"Nobody has approached me, called me,'' McDaniels said. "I don't know if they're afraid of me. Nobody has talked to me, nobody has tried to communicate with me indirectly or directly. I know people have briefly expressed interest with Brian Xanders. But again, I'll reinterate, there's not any decision that's going to happen in our organization relative to our football team without going through me, so I'm not sure where they're going with that.''

McDaniels says he's been in contact with Cutler over the past few days and is focused on setting up a one-on-one meeting with his beleaguered quarterback, who has asked to be traded.

"He's our quarterback,' McDaniels said. "We're committed to him as long as he's committed to us.''

Dirk
03-24-2009, 12:20 PM
This is why I started a new thread....because they are indeed talking according to this article...

"McDaniels says he's been in contact with Cutler over the past few days and is focused on setting up a one-on-one meeting with his beleaguered quarterback, who has asked to be traded."

Lonestar
03-24-2009, 12:32 PM
This is why I started a new thread....because they are indeed talking according to this article...

"McDaniels says he's been in contact with Cutler over the past few days and is focused on setting up a one-on-one meeting with his beleaguered quarterback, who has asked to be traded."

lets hope jay will grow some huevos and show up by himself..

CoachChaz
03-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Somehow, someone will find some iota to nit-pick about on this and bach McD and the organization. Just wait...it'll happen

broncofaninfla
03-24-2009, 12:37 PM
Although I think McD can do more to reach out to Cutler, I think at this point the ball is in Cutlers hands and it's his time to respond. Cutler and the Broncos are better off together than they are apart. Time to resolve this BS and move on. Our schedule is difficult enough, then you add the total over haul of the defense and the offense learning a new scheme. We need all hands on deck and at full attention and it needs to happen soon.

claymore
03-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Somehow, someone will find some iota to nit-pick about on this and bach McD and the organization. Just wait...it'll happen

Look at the post above yours.

CoachChaz
03-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Look at the post above yours.

Name calling is expected and ignored on both sides at this point. I'm talking more about someone taking a quote and somehow breaking it down to translate into more hatred that Josh has for Jay.

claymore
03-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Name calling is expected and ignored on both sides at this point. I'm talking more about someone taking a quote and somehow breaking it down to translate into more hatred that Josh has for Jay.

The only thing I dont understand is the fact that McD said Cutler wont respond to his texts, then he says this....

McDaniels says he's been in contact with Cutler over the past few days and is focused on setting up a one-on-one meeting with his beleaguered quarterback, who has asked to be traded.

Why didnt he just say that last night?

Flatinum
03-24-2009, 12:50 PM

If this debacle plays out with Jay saying I don't care what Coach says I want out. It still wouldn't matter to the Cutler sympathsizers, they blame this enitre mess on McDaniels and Culter can do no wrong.

There's no blame on Jay, he's just an emotional guy who was betrayed.

If Cutler ends up leaving he'll have had nothing to do with it and left with no choice but to leave. What was done to him was the worst thing you could do to a human being.

weazel
03-24-2009, 12:52 PM

nope, according to Cutler sympathizers, whatever Cutler says is truth and whatever McDaniels says is a lie.

Lonestar
03-24-2009, 12:53 PM
The only thing I dont understand is the fact that McD said Cutler wont respond to his texts, then he says this....

perhaps it was last night jay finally responded to him after seeing the interview..

wow what a concept.

Hear/see the interview and finally calling or texting him back after 2 and half weeks..

claymore
03-24-2009, 12:53 PM
If this debacle plays out with Jay saying I don't care what Coach says I want out. It still wouldn't matter to the Cutler sympathsizers, they blame this enitre mess on McDaniels and Culter can do no wrong.

There's no blame on Jay, he's just an emotional guy who was betrayed.

If Cutler ends up leaving he'll have had nothing to do with it and left with no choice but to leave. What was done to him was the worst thing you could do to a human being.

nope, according to Cutler sympathizers, whatever Cutler says is truth and whatever McDaniels says is a lie.

Pot calling the kettle black.

claymore
03-24-2009, 12:55 PM
perhaps it was last night jay finally responded to him after seeing the interview..

wow what a concept.

Hear/see the interview and finally calling or texting him back after 2 and half weeks..

McDaniels says he's been in contact with Cutler over the past few days and is focused on setting up a one-on-one meeting with his beleaguered quarterback, who has asked to be traded. Days.......... Its either a lie one way or another, or a misprint. Days.......

CoachChaz
03-24-2009, 12:56 PM

Dont lump us like that. You know damn well that most of us hold to the fact that we dont know what to believe because we werent there.

claymore
03-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Dont lump us like that. You know damn well that most of us hold to the fact that we dont know what to believe because we werent there.

You are probably the only one not calling Jay a bitch or, puss, or baby or 2 year old or whatever.

Lonestar
03-24-2009, 12:58 PM
McDaniels says he's been in contact with Cutler over the past few days and is focused on setting up a one-on-one meeting with his beleaguered quarterback, who has asked to be traded. Days.......... Its either a lie one way or another, or a misprint. Days.......

Jesus Christo still nit picking about words..

what ever this new guy does will never be good enough for you will it?

Maybe it is time for you to move on to some team you can be happy with as it certainly does not appear the Broncos will ever get back to mikeys days..

LRtagger
03-24-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm talking more about someone taking a quote and somehow breaking it down to translate into more hatred that Josh has for Jay.

Well, there is the part about Bill not trading Cassell to Denver because it would make the Broncos a better team...ie: the Broncos would be a better team with Cassell than with Jay.

:D

claymore
03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Jesus Christo still nit picking about words..

what ever this new guy does will never be good enough for you will it?

Maybe it is time for you to move on to some team you can be happy with as it certainly does not appear the Broncos will ever get back to mikeys days..

Dont get so emotional Jr. He said days. I am curious if it was a mistake, a lie, or a misprint.

CoachChaz
03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Well, there is the part about Bill not trading Cassell to Denver because it would make the Broncos a better team...ie: the Broncos would be a better team with Cassell than with Jay.

I knew it. However, there was something else I was expecting to see someone make a fuss over. Still waiting because it will inevitably happen.

Lonestar
03-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Dont get so emotional Jr. He said days. I am curious if it was a mistake, a lie, or a misprint.

why does it matter?

Was he even asked that question in the interview? I do not recall..

Lonestar
03-24-2009, 01:04 PM
I knew it. However, there was something else I was expecting to see someone make a fuss over. Still waiting because it will inevitably happen.

some moron will start another thread on it.. yippee Skippy..

claymore
03-24-2009, 01:04 PM
why does it matter?

Was he even asked that question in the interview? I do not recall..

It matters because only one of the statements can be true!!!

Yes he was asked, He said Cutler didnt answer his text. Then the Next day he said he has been in contact with Cutler for days.....

weazel
03-24-2009, 01:06 PM

you proved my point in the other thread, when you used "mythical" when referring to McDaniels statement.

don't even try to turn it around.

shank
03-24-2009, 01:09 PM
"We're committed to him as long as he's committed to us.''

i think quotes like this can potentially go a long way towards fixing this situation. i like this a LOT more than, "he's our quarterback... but you can't predict the future."

claymore
03-24-2009, 01:10 PM
you proved my point in the other thread, when you used "mythical" when referring to McDaniels statement.

don't even try to turn it around.

LMAO..... We have no proof of this text. Are we supposed to believe McDaniels?

Thats your main argument against Cutler...

getlynched47
03-24-2009, 01:10 PM
I'm glad to see that the past 2 days McDaniels has done his part to try to close the gap between him and Cutler...

In a very long chess game, it's Cutler's move now...

Lonestar
03-24-2009, 01:11 PM

Yes he was asked, He said Cutler didnt answer his text. Then the Next day he said he has been in contact with Cutler for days.....

well grasp at whatever straws the float your boat..

I'll wait to see how it unfolds..

Once Again I will pray that jay develops huevos, hairs up and decides that his actions were very immature so they can move on..

if not he will be gone by draft day IMHO..

honz
03-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Another link with some video clips of the interview: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4012154

TXBRONC
03-24-2009, 01:16 PM

It seems conflicting but there can be an element of truth to both I suppose.

CoachChaz
03-24-2009, 01:18 PM
I have to say I'm shocked that no one milked this part of the quote for all it's worth. I figured someone would assume the worst due to the use of past tense.

"That's the reason we never came up with this scenario. It didn't make any sense. We had a good player. We had Jay Cutler.''

getlynched47
IThe seems conflicting but there can be an element of truth to both I suppose.

Did McDaniels say that Cutler didnt respond to his text?

The Denver Post said it yesterday...but i dont think McDaniels said that Cutler would not return his texts.

claymore
IThe seems conflicting but there can be an element of truth to both I suppose.

Anything is possible. And if he was in Contact with Cutler, I think its petty of him to say he didnt respond to my text.

claymore
03-24-2009, 01:19 PM

The Denver Post said it yesterday...but i dont think McDaniels said that Cutler would not return his texts.

I thought he said it last night. Shit I cant remember.

shank
03-24-2009, 01:21 PM
I have to say I'm shocked that no one milked this part of the quote for all it's worth. I figured someone would assume the worst due to the use of past tense.

are you now trying to give people a reason for you to call them stupid?

honz
03-24-2009, 01:21 PM

:tsk:

When was the other interview filmed? Early yesterday? Sunday? Has McDaniels been texting him the past few days, but Cutler finally responded last night or this morning? Who the **** cares as long as he is trying to talk to him.

getlynched47
03-24-2009, 01:22 PM

The Denver Post reported yesterday that Cutler didnt return a text message, but i dont think McDipShit said the same thing...

http://www.denverpost.com/sportsheadlines/ci_11978386?source=rss

According to an NFL source, McDaniels sent a text to the disgruntled Cutler before arriving here at the owners meetings. Cutler has yet to respond.

hope this helps Clay :salute:

honz
03-24-2009, 01:23 PM

So are you misspeaking, being wrongly quoted, or simply lying?

weazel
LMAO..... We have no proof of this text. Are we supposed to believe McDaniels?

Thats your main argument against Cutler...

My argument against Cutler? I never said Cutler was lying, now you're making stuff up to suit your argument.

my beef with Cutler is the fact that he's an immature punk.

getlynched47

yo chill out. Clay just got confused. that's not a crime :coffee:

BroncoJoe
03-24-2009, 01:27 PM

No, he wasn't asked, and he never said they have or haven't talked recently.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f6a4c0

TXBRONC
03-24-2009, 01:28 PM

I haven't seen the article about the text messaging but others have commented that Jay didn't respond.

getlynched47
03-24-2009, 01:31 PM
I haven't seen the article about the text messaging but others have commented that Jay didn't respond.

yeah the DP said it, but McDaniels never confirmed it

The Denver Post reported yesterday that Cutler didnt return a text message, but i dont think McDipShit said the same thing...

http://www.denverpost.com/sportshead...386?source=rss

claymore
03-24-2009, 02:21 PM
My argument against Cutler? I never said Cutler was lying, now you're making stuff up to suit your argument.

my beef with Cutler is the fact that he's an immature punk.

I cant keep up with everyones argument. But Cutler's statements have been called into question. I was only making light of that by using the same tactic with McDaniels Text.

Again, name one thing that he has done that was immature. Not returning Bowlens call is the closest I can think of. But maybe he knew he would say something he didnt mean.

Just admitting I didnt know for sure. I dont think thats a crime. :D

tomjonesrocks
03-24-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't think Bill Belichick wanted to trade Matt Cassel to me. Why would he want to do that? Because it would help our team and he does know that I've coached the player. He saw what happened this past year. I don't know that I would want to do that with any of our players, send them to a guy that had coached them and had success with them. That would improve their team significantly.

Someone earlier asked for this to be nitpicked -- happy to do it.

This notion that Cassel would have "helped" the Broncos "significantly" -- I wholeheartedly disagree. Cutler is a better QB than Cassel. Cassel is and would have been a downgrade. McDaniels may be speaking in generalities saying essentially that you don't want to send any player to a team where they'll have success, but it still reads as "Cassel would have helped the Broncos". And I disagree.

Lonestar
03-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Someone earlier asked for this to be nitpicked -- happy to do it.

This notion that Cassel would have "helped" the Broncos "significantly" -- I wholeheartedly disagree. Cutler is a better QB than Cassel. Cassel is and would have been a downgrade. McDaniels may be speaking in generalities saying essentially that you don't want to send any player to a team where they'll have success, but it still reads as "Cassel would have helped the Broncos". And I disagree.

physically perhaps a down grade

but can you say for certain jay can go to the LOS and read the defense and know without dwelling on it what needs to be done?

last year he locked on to Marshall in double and triple coverage..He did not see open receivers on countless times..

Cassell would have stepped on the field snap one and known what to do..

So how can you say for sure he would not have been better for DEN in 2009?

You can't no one can..

weazel
03-24-2009, 03:19 PM
I cant keep up with everyones argument. But Cutler's statements have been called into question. I was only making light of that by using the same tactic with McDaniels Text.

Again, name one thing that he has done that was immature. Not returning Bowlens call is the closest I can think of. But maybe he knew he would say something he didnt mean.

Just admitting I didnt know for sure. I dont think thats a crime. :D

getting your feelings hurt and "taking your ball and going home" is pretty immature. He is acting like the little kid who didnt get his way while playing football at the park.

in my best 12 year old girl, pouty voice " he takled about trading me so Im not ever playing with him again"

it's pretty weak, and I have lost all respect for him.

claymore
03-24-2009, 03:19 PM
getting your feelings hurt and "taking your ball and going home" is pretty immature. He is acting like the little kid who didnt get his way while playing football at the park.

Here is a beer........ :beer: lets not talk of this anymore. :D

Lonestar
03-24-2009, 03:30 PM

In my best 12 year old girl, pouty voice " he takled about trading me so im not ever playing with him again"

it's pretty weak, and i have lost all respect for him.

here is a beer........ :beer: Lets not talk of this

anymore. :d

please

claymore
03-24-2009, 03:30 PM
please

Yes you can drink beer with us.

smith49
03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Yes you can drink beer with us.

hey now, i have not been involved in any squabblings, but i want one too.:D

claymore
03-24-2009, 03:34 PM
hey now, i have not been involved in any squabblings, but i want one too.:D

I think we could over take a bar tonight.

WARHORSE
03-24-2009, 07:14 PM

As Ive said all along...........main thing this gets done, and we get back to the order of the day, which is fixing the defense, instead of doing media days, and league mandated interviews.

If theyre talking...........a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

Thats all I want to hear.

Lines of communication open........

When this is over, both guys downplay it in the media, and dont give it any more life than its already had.

Im sure no matter which side of the fence you rode, or whether you were/are a straddler..............we will ALL be happy to bury this in the ANALS of team history.

The sooner the better.

BeefStew25
03-24-2009, 07:21 PM

You should real palms. You are frighteningly accurate.

Rex
03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Pfaugh

BeefStew25
03-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Seriously. 100%

Rex
03-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Not even joking.

BeefStew25
03-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Like, lose my email. 100%

Rex
03-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Forget you met me.

Seriously. 100%. Eff you.

BeefStew25
03-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Like, blow McBreCourt. 100%

Simple Jaded
03-24-2009, 07:44 PM

I didn't get that far, I stopped taking him seriously when he said that Cassell "improves the team significantly" but Jay Cutler is apparently "a good player".......we could do this every time Doogie opens his mouth, it's no wonder he won't speak with the media.

But that's a topic for a bad Cutler/McD thread.......

WARHORSE
03-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Hot off the net....

http://blogs.tampabay.com/bucs/2009/03/bucs-were-second-team-to-ask-broncos-about-cutler.html

Bucs were second team to ask Broncos about Cutler
Denver coach Josh McDaniels said Monday that the Broncos had never discussed trading quarterback Jay Cutler until two teams approached them about a three-way deal involving the Patriots' Matt Cassel just prior to the free agent signing period.

The Bucs were the second team to propose the deal, according to McDaniels. The Detroit Lions are believed to be the first.

"We never pursued that,' McDaniels said. "That's the simple answer. If we were trying to pursue this two weeks prior, that would've been a different story.

"They know I have a relationship with the other player (Cassel). I don't think Bill Belichick wanted to trade Matt Cassel to me. Why would he want to do that? Because it would help our team and he does know that I've coached the player. He saw what happened this past year. I don't know that I would want to do that with any of our players, send them to a guy that had coached them and had success with them. That would improve their team significantly.

McDaniels said nobody has approached him at the NFL annual meetings about trading for Cutler, although he acknowledged some teams have left word of their interest with general manager Brian Xanders.

"Nobody has approached me, called me,'' McDaniels said. "I don't know if they're afraid of me. Nobody has talked to me, nobody has tried to communicate with me indirectly or directly. I know people have briefly expressed interest with Brian Xanders. But again, I'll reinterate, there's not any decision that's going to happen in our organization relative to our football team without going through me, so I'm not sure where they're going with that.''

"He's our quarterback,' McDaniels said. "We're committed to him as long as he's committed to us.''

You know, if you had started your Broncos tenure like this and stuck to it...........................:coffee:............. ........you'd be on a much different plane of maneuverability around here.

Heres to lessons McLearned, eh ?:salute:

WARHORSE
03-24-2009, 08:19 PM
You should real palms. You are frighteningly accurate.

Or perhaps the Psalms?:listen:

WARHORSE
03-24-2009, 08:23 PM

in my best 12 year old girl, pouty voice " he takled about trading me so Im not ever playing with him again"

it's pretty weak, and I have lost all respect for him.

Lame.

An exaggeration on exponential levels.

Not even close.

Probably follows more along the lines of 'in the eye of the beholder' types of wise sayings......................:coffee:

Nevertheless........I feel we are on the road to recovery..........and the sooner we get back to other affairs..........the better.

EMB6903
03-24-2009, 08:24 PM
didnt want to start another useless mcdaniels/Cutler thread.... but this is what Bowlen should have said right when he heard the rumors...

Jerry Jones Endorses Romo
Posted by Aaron Wilson on March 24, 2009, 7:52 p.m.
In an attempt to stamp out any trade speculation surrounding quarterback Tony Romo, supposedly in exchange for Denver Broncos starter Jay Cutler, Dallas Cowboys team owner Jerry Jones gave Romo a vote of confidence.

According to Matt Mosley of ESPN.com, Jones concluded a 30-minute interview today at the NFL owners meetings by saying: “I wouldn’t trade Tony for anybody.”
Throughout his meeting with reporters at the St. Regis Hotel in Dana Point, Calif., Jones repeatedly complimented Romo.

Romo has drawn criticism in the past for his shaky performances in big games and for allegedly lacking focus on football, catching flak for his relationship with Jessica Simpson from teammates, fans, and media.

“I’ve always been so amused about any talk of Tony and his focus on football and his work ethic,” Jones said. “Tony’s boring. He won’t talk about anything but football and the Cowboys and how to move the ball and what plays we can run.

“I don’t know if I’ve been around anybody that’s just that into football. I wish he would talk more about spicy things, but I can’t get him to.”

It sounds like Jones wants a little inside gossip about Jessica. I guess he could always subscribe to US Weekly or In Touch to keep up on the latest rumors.

WARHORSE
03-24-2009, 08:27 PM
physically perhaps a down grade

but can you say for certain jay can go to the LOS and read the defense and know without dwelling on it what needs to be done?

last year he locked on to Marshall in double and triple coverage..He did not see open receivers on countless times..

Cassell would have stepped on the field snap one and known what to do..

You were watching a different Cassell from the rest of us.

So how can you say for sure he would not have been better for DEN in 2009?

You can't no one can..

Who gives a crap when we got Cutler under center for three years and this dork is at 14.7 mil for one.

Pull yer head out.............

You cant........no one can...........

BigAL56
03-24-2009, 08:34 PM
This whole thing has gotten crazy. I've stayed out of the conversation for the most part. But I listen to NFL radio on sirius about 6-7 hours a day (I drive a lot for work and play it in the office.) They all have different opinions, I think the ones that make the most sense are Adam Schien and Solomon Wilcots. They are laying the blame on McDaniels. It's a trust issue. You tell Cutler he is your guy, and then you field trade talks (whether he initiated them or not isn't the issue...the fact is that he fielded them) and ignore Bus Cook's calls while the trade talks were going on. If he was never going to trade Cutler, he should have answered Bus Cook's call and told them what was going on, but let them know they were committed to Jay. It was a rookie mistake on McDaniels part. That, along with cutting Leach, and putting Scheffler on the block ruins the trust that was developing between Jay and McD. Trust is important to have between a QB and a coach.

Next, I don't know why everyone says (even the experts) that its a business and Jay should get over it. Good Business managers don't succeed because of their ability to hire and fire. They succeed because they are great at winning people over, teaching them, and motivating them. For any business person, it is hard to walk into a new situation where you are immediately above them and win them over. It takes time. But it can be done, you have just got to do it right. As a football coach, McD gets an A...he's proven. As a business man, he is struggling.

All in all, I think Cutler will be on the team next season. He's coming to mini-camp, he'll play...and once people get used to the new boss, things tend to get easier. Time heals.

BigAL56
03-24-2009, 08:42 PM
PS. Just saw this...

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f6e06a

The end made me laugh

WARHORSE
03-24-2009, 09:03 PM
This whole thing has gotten crazy. I've stayed out of the conversation for the most part. But I listen to NFL radio on sirius about 6-7 hours a day (I drive a lot for work and play it in the office.) They all have different opinions, I think the ones that make the most sense are Adam Schien and Solomon Wilcots. They are laying the blame on McDaniels. It's a trust issue. You tell Cutler he is your guy, and then you field trade talks (whether he initiated them or not isn't the issue...the fact is that he fielded them) and ignore Bus Cook's calls while the trade talks were going on. If he was never going to trade Cutler, he should have answered Bus Cook's call and told them what was going on, but let them know they were committed to Jay. It was a rookie mistake on McDaniels part. That, along with cutting Leach, and putting Scheffler on the block ruins the trust that was developing between Jay and McD. Trust is important to have between a QB and a coach.

Next, I don't know why everyone says (even the experts) that its a business and Jay should get over it. Good Business managers don't succeed because of their ability to hire and fire. They succeed because they are great at winning people over, teaching them, and motivating them. For any business person, it is hard to walk into a new situation where you are immediately above them and win them over. It takes time. But it can be done, you have just got to do it right. As a football coach, McD gets an A...he's proven. As a business man, he is struggling.

All in all, I think Cutler will be on the team next season. He's coming to mini-camp, he'll play...and once people get used to the new boss, things tend to get easier. Time heals.

All too intelligent Big Al.

But the good news is, McDaniels is a Cutler fan now. See him holding the jersey?

DenBronx
03-24-2009, 09:05 PM

i think this interview was delayed a day or two? maybe he had actually contacted him right after that? not sure but it does sound like they are talking now.

i think quotes like this can potentially go a long way towards fixing this situation. i like this a LOT more than, "he's our quarterback... but you can't predict the future."

same here, if cutler doesnt commit to the broncos after they try and recommit to him ill be pretty disappointed. cutler has my support until he doesnt show for mandatory workouts. if cutler shows and recommits after they reach out to him yet they STILL trade him on draft day i'll never forgive mckid. it does work both ways...hopefully they can both be men about it all and move forward.

at this point, all the broncos really want to know is if cutler can get through this and forgive. all cutler wants to know is if the broncos are commited to him.

WARHORSE
03-24-2009, 09:12 PM
PS. Just saw this...

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f6e06a

The end made me laugh

Some ear catching quotes:

More popular than chocolate chip pancakes............

A drama dujour...................

McD talkin about Cutler: 'IF HE WANTS TO COMMIT TO US.........HES GONNA HAVE TO.........................':rolleyes:

dang.......if cutler wants to commit to the Broncos...............thats been the issue all along since the end of the season...................

tubby
03-24-2009, 09:34 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0324/20090324__mcdaniels~p1.jpg

Shazam!
03-24-2009, 09:34 PM
My Cutler authentic will not be rendered a towel...