PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Broncos QB Tim Tebow Approached To Appear on ABC’s The Bachelor

DenBronx
03-06-2012, 04:17 AM
The long-running ABC series The Bachelor captivates crowds across the country with its pursuit of one well-heeled bachelor by many attractive and motivated females.

I for one, don’t understand the appeal of the show, but it’s obvious I am neither the show’s demographic, nor the general rule.

Rumor has it Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow has been approached by ABC to star in the Bachelor sometime in the near future. Access Hollywood Live host Chris Harrison announced that Tebow had indeed been approached by ABC on last night’s episode of the entertainment news show.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/rumor_broncos_qb_tim_tebow_approached_to_appear_on _abcs_the_bachelor/10237195

RebelRocker
03-06-2012, 04:27 AM
The long-running ABC series The Bachelor captivates crowds across the country with its pursuit of one well-heeled bachelor by many attractive and motivated females.

I for one, don’t understand the appeal of the show, but it’s obvious I am neither the show’s demographic, nor the general rule.

Rumor has it Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow has been approached by ABC to star in the Bachelor sometime in the near future. Access Hollywood Live host Chris Harrison announced that Tebow had indeed been approached by ABC on last night’s episode of the entertainment news show.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/rumor_broncos_qb_tim_tebow_approached_to_appear_on _abcs_the_bachelor/10237195

Hmmm.. I wonder if they mean sometime in the next few months or next year? I would assume, IF he accepted the role, that they would film it in between the end of OTA's in early June up until early-mid July before training camp this year. He would either do it now or not at all because we don't know where he's going to be, as a player, by this time next year.

That's ok. He can market himself while Brock Osweiler takes over the helm for the Broncos... =D

Northman
03-06-2012, 04:35 AM
Oi vey. If Tim's smart he will concentrate on football.

DenBronx
03-06-2012, 05:00 AM
vCadcBR95oU&ob=av2e

FanInAZ
03-06-2012, 05:19 AM
It makes sense to me that everyone would want to approach TT to improve their ratings. It makes no sense to me that TT would accept any of these offers at this time. It's one thing if he spends the entire time playing catch with these girls with the hope that it might improve is throwing accuracy & possibly find a WR that he has good chemistry with. If not, then this would be one great big distraction that he doesn't need.

sneakers
03-06-2012, 06:28 AM
oKI-tD0L18A

Dirk
03-06-2012, 06:38 AM
I'm thinkink TT needs to keep his mind on football. Besides...I thought he was dating Swift? Guess not. LOL

HORSEPOWER 56
03-06-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm thinkink TT needs to keep his mind on football. Besides...I thought he was dating Swift? Guess not. LOL

There was really nothing to the Swift thing. The way the article made it sound, they were at the same restaurant at the same time and decided to have dinner together. That's it. Both Swift and Tebow are hot commodities for the tabloids right now and when they were seen together, the rumor train started rolling. If you believe Yahoo, Swift is on vacation in Australia right now, Tim is not. If they were dating, why wouldn't he be there, too?

It's really no different than the pictures of Tebow with Kate Upton at the Academy Awards party in LA. It doesn't mean they are "dating". It just means they met at a party and took a couple of pictures together.

More than likely, Tim will find someone like-minded in faith and charitable efforts, most likely not a celebrity, to date some time in the future. I hope he stays focused on football and stays away from all the strange that is literally throwing itself at him right now because of his popularity. Women are the devil and Tim needs to stay focused. After we start winning Superbowls, Tim can go knock the bottom out of whoever he wants but until then, It's fine with me if he focuses on football and helping children...

MOtorboat
03-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Insert Jesse Palmer joke here: ________________________________________________

capt. Jack
03-06-2012, 09:27 AM
He needs to focus on football only! He is lucky to be the starting QB for the BRONCOS, and he needs to get better!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoStud
03-06-2012, 09:58 AM
I would be shocked if he agreed to do this show. It isn't his style.

Thnikkaman
03-06-2012, 10:00 AM
I approached Tim Tebow to give me a hand job. It doesn't mean that he is going to do it.

Canmore
03-06-2012, 10:03 AM
I would be shocked if he agreed to do this show. It isn't his style.

My wife and daughter watch this show. It is nothing but a very high priced meat market shot in very expensive locations with the winner marrying the Bachelor. Not Tim's cup of tea.

iLands
03-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Tim Tebow ‏ @TimTebow
Haha rumors can be crazy! Even though I've watched the show before, I'm definitely not gonna be on the Bachelor. #JessePalmer

MOtorboat
03-06-2012, 11:44 AM
LMFAO! Atta boy Tebow. He inserted his own Jesse Palmer joke.

:pound:

iLands
03-06-2012, 11:46 AM
LMFAO! Atta boy Tebow. He inserted his own Jesse Palmer joke.

:pound:

When I saw that you had posted, I assumed you were burning him for watching the Bachelor.

I am disappointed.

:beer:

NightTerror218
03-06-2012, 12:10 PM
he is not doing it, from Tebows twitter

Haha rumors can be crazy! Even though I've watched the show before, I'm definitely not gonna be on the Bachelor. #JessePalmer
Retweeted by Lindsay Jones

DenBronx
03-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Why travel the world for the Bachelor when you can have some swift ***** here?

BORDERLINE
03-06-2012, 03:32 PM
If HE won't DO IT. Then I WILL.....

but i'm married, Is that gonna be an issue?

Let me talk it over with the misses...

claymore
03-06-2012, 03:35 PM
If HE won't DO IT. Then I WILL.....

but i'm married, Is that gonna be an issue?

Let me talk it over with the misses...

Never hurts to upgrade. :cool:

OrangeHoof
03-06-2012, 05:26 PM
The Bachelor captivates crowds across the country with its pursuit of one well-heeled bachelor by many self-centered gold-diggers

FIFY.

Seriously, I can see why ABC would like to try (heck, weren't they after Sarah Palin for Dancing With The Stars?) but Tebow is no fool. I'm sure he has women throwing themselves at him all the time (with a completion percentage even worse than Tim's) so there's really no point in doing "The Batchelor". He doesn't need it for the fame. He doesn't need it for the money. He doesn't need it to meet women.

Not to mention if he ignores concentrating on becoming an NFL quarterback, he could be yesterday's news in 2-3 years.