PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cooley Blog - Broncos

Nick
03-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Did not see posted so here it is.

Chris Cooley has his own blog and on it he writes about the possible trade scenarios that could go down if in fact the Redskins decide to jump in.

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com

It is rumored that there is a possible trade in the works for angry Jay Cutler. There were a couple different internet possibilities. The first would be with the Broncos, including Cutler and Scheffler for Campbell and myself. Another was a three way trade between the Browns and in that scenario Campbell and I would go to Cleveland, Cutler/Scheffler would come here and the Broncos would get Brady Quinn, someone else and draft pick.

Trade talk is a weird wake up at 6:30. Obviously something was said between teams to cause this internet trading shit storm. I would be pissed if I got my ass shipped to Cleveland. But seriously, when the internet is the first news I hear about something this big I would hope it to be speculation. Really, it could have been a couple owners bullshitting and joking around about guys and someone leaked it. No big deal. I would be blown away to hear anything more. It is nice to read extreme skins posts about not wanting me to go. Thanks!

By the way, I do get to hang out with John Elway a little bit this weekend at the Dulles Sports Expo in Chantilly VA. I'm gonna bring a ball and ask him to smoke one for me.

THEN he started getting hate mail from Brown's fans and responded back to one:

Hey Cooley,

Your a f***ing douchebag. How you gonna talk shit about Cleveland like that? I hope we do trade for your ass just so I can boo you during home games. Grow up and be a professional. You never know we're your gonna end up this is the NFL so talking shit about a city you might end up in is kind of idiotic. I used to have a good impression of you and be a fan. Now I see what a faggot primodonna you are. Peace hom0.

Dennis - FROM CLEVELAND
Dennis,

Response:

I'm glad that I have a chance to respond to you, as well as the many other outraged Cleveland fans that have commented on this site. I was nothing short of amazed when the comments to the trade rumor post soared passed the 200 mark, but embarrassed for multiple Browns fans with their outrageous remarks. Dennis, you and many others accused me of talking shit about the Browns. The comment that I made was "I would be pissed if I got my ass shipped to Cleveland." Now if I would have made one negative statement about the Browns organization, the players, the team, or even the city I would have agreed with you. I clearly did not.

Dennis, by your brilliant writing style and obvious intelligence I should be surprised that you took my comment out of context, but I guess you just never know. So for you I will clarify, really all I was saying was that I do not want to leave DC. Any team or city could have been interchanged and I would have made the same statement. "I would be pissed to go to San Diego, Baltimore, or even New England." Nothing wrong with any of their teams, fans, or cities, I'm just happy where I am. Your, wait, (you're) kinda idiotic.

Oh! I almost forgot. John Elway wanted me to ask you how it felt almost getting to the Super Bowl? That must have been awesome!

Regards,

Chris

To everyone else who commented on the fantastic comments. First class, all the way! I had no clear opinion what amazing fans you guys were, but now I have a definite jealousy of anyone wearing that beautiful orange helmet. Gooooo Browns!

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6213/2774t.jpg (http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2774t.jpg)

Here is the picture him with elway:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8318/photo741664.jpg (http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo741664.jpg)

Cooley: I Caught two passes from him!

As you all might know he was a Bronco fan growing up. His blog is great. :)

FYI - Looks like he goes on Extreme Skins a lot. Atleast he refers to tehm a lot on his blog. Pretty classy forum, I was going on there a lot when Taylor passed away (One of my favorite players)

NameUsedBefore
03-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh! I almost forgot. John Elway wanted me to ask you how it felt almost getting to the Super Bowl? That must have been awesome!

Gatdamn.

Poet
03-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Cooley>Cleveland and their loser fans.

Eat it Cleveland.

Buff
03-23-2009, 05:24 PM
It is nice to read extreme skins posts about not wanting me to go. Thanks!

Proof that players read message boards.

NameUsedBefore
03-23-2009, 05:25 PM

Chris Kuper's dad used to swing by BM and there were rumors about some players.

Poet
03-23-2009, 05:25 PM

Absolutely.

JKcatch724
03-23-2009, 05:27 PM
Gatdamn.

LMAO that was ownage.

Medford Bronco
03-23-2009, 05:28 PM

I wonder what Jay would think of this place:shocked::eek::lol:

anton...
03-23-2009, 05:28 PM

read their own blogs...

not message boards...

:elefant:

Poet
03-23-2009, 05:31 PM
read their own blogs...

not message boards...

:elefant:

Eh, I know this doesn't apply to your team, but as far as players reading MBs, Shayne Graham's sister used to post a little bit on Bengals.com. She all but implied that Graham read it. I know through reading a lot of Chad Johnson interviews that it appears that he reads or at least read the Bengals official message board.

It isn't conclusive for sure, but I think Buff is right.

Poet
03-23-2009, 05:32 PM
I wonder what Jay would think of this place:shocked::eek::lol:

I really wish I could respond to this without breaking the code of conduct. :salute:

EMB6903
03-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Chris Cooley is a badass

anton...
03-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Eh, I know this doesn't apply to your team, but as far as players reading MBs, Shayne Graham's sister used to post a little bit on Bengals.com. She all but implied that Graham read it. I know through reading a lot of Chad Johnson interviews that it appears that he reads or at least read the Bengals official message board.

It isn't conclusive for sure, but I think Buff is right.

oh im sure some do...

i cant say what every one of the 1200 odd players do or dont do or what their relatives or friends do...

but i dont think that they really care either...

i dont care, and im not even a player...

Italianmobstr7
03-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Cooley is awesome!

Skinny
03-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Dear John,

Just For Men.

Sincerely,

Emmitt Smith, Keith Hernandez, and Walt Frazier

nevcraw
03-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Who wants to start the Chris Cooley to Denver Thread.. I love this guy!!

smith49
03-23-2009, 06:13 PM
im on board. cooley grew up here in utah and went to utah state. i love the guy and think he would be huge in a broncos uni. i think he would love to play in denver since he grew up a broncos fan and all. anyhow, i think nevcraw is on to something.