PDA

View Full Version : One of my favorite moments for Tebow

Northman
03-02-2012, 03:51 PM
The person who created this made a cool point about Irvin but i love how Tebow lays it out after the Jets game. If he can really improve in some areas he will be a very great QB but outside of some of that this guy knows how to be a team player and say all the right things and that is what i love about this kid.

khAPpBQ71Zk

BroncoNut
03-02-2012, 03:57 PM
me too North. How can you not like Tim Tebow. He's so down to earth. I dont' really see how he shut irvin up though. I think his response was damn cool for sure. didn't even blink, wasn't defensive aobut it, good dude.

BroncoNut
03-02-2012, 04:00 PM
on second viewing I see what your getting at. Yeah, that was kinda an underhanded "eff you azzhole" by Tim :lol: :hi5: tt

Northman
03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
I dont' really see how he shut irvin up though. I think his response was damn cool for sure. didn't even blink, wasn't defensive aobut it, good dude.

I think the idea is that 3 days earlier Irvin was complaining about the amount of touches the Broncos receivers would get and then when Irvin asked about whether or not his receivers were complaining he made the comment about them not being selfish. Sort of makes Irvin look like a dolt. Even when asked about whether he would rather win or get catches he said he would only want to feed his kids.

While i understand that all players have incentives i would much rather have guys on this team that think about the team first. Ive always believed that if you take care of the team and get the wins the money will come calling. If all your thinking about is making money than your what i would deem to be a pretty selfish player.

Cowboys at one time were my second favorite team before TO landed there some years ago. And i liked Aikman, Smith, and Irvin but i also know how much of a prima donna Michael was. He could back it up but i hate to wonder how it would of been had Aikman not been as good as he was out the gate. Had that been Tebow back then i think Irvin would of been a complainer and a huge distraction.

Buff
03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
None of my favorite Tim Tebow moments involve him talking.

BroncoWave
03-02-2012, 04:14 PM
None of my favorite Tim Tebow moments involve him talking.

None of my favorite BF moments involve you posting.

capt. Jack
03-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Just my opinion but, I've been watching BRONCOS football awhile (1976) and that drive at the end of the Jets game, was one of the greatest drives in BRONCO history!!! It was GREAT!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Buff
03-02-2012, 04:25 PM

None of your parents favorite moments involve you breathing.

Ravage!!!
03-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Micheal Irvin is the opitomy of what makes the NFL bad. He's the worst of the worst when it comes to being selfish. He's not only an embarrassment to the NFL, but to every other player. I've never EVER heard a more selfish player in all my years of watching the game. Micheal once bragged about that before one of the Super Bowl games he was about to play, he would be sitting in his room going through his contract, reviewing the incentives he needed to get a bonus for the game.

I thought Steve Young was about to rip his head off when listening to his crap on that.

Good post, North. :beer:

Ravage!!!
03-02-2012, 04:39 PM
I also believe that Tebow knew exactly what he was saying to Irvin, and it wasn't un-intentional at all. Tebow is a FANTASTIC person, but he does have an edge about him that creeps up in interviews like this. Saw the same thing when he was in college, and an interviewer had previously mentioned Tim being a system QB. When it came time to interview Tim, Tim probably mentioned the words "system" and "systems QB" about 20 times in his answers. It was funny, and it was making a point without being in your face. Tim knew EXACTLY what he was saying to Micheal, and that makes it all that much better!

GEM
03-02-2012, 05:56 PM
He don't use the money to feed his kids...he fed his crack habit. Him and Whitney could have been beautiful....at playing with pipes together.

BroncoNut
03-02-2012, 06:07 PM
I also believe that Tebow knew exactly what he was saying to Irvin, and it wasn't un-intentional at all. Tebow is a FANTASTIC person, but he does have an edge about him that creeps up in interviews like this. Saw the same thing when he was in college, and an interviewer had previously mentioned Tim being a system QB. When it came time to interview Tim, Tim probably mentioned the words "system" and "systems QB" about 20 times in his answers. It was funny, and it was making a point without being in your face. Tim knew EXACTLY what he was saying to Micheal, and that makes it all that much better!

;lol ;

nevcraw
03-02-2012, 07:10 PM
None of your parents favorite moments involve you breathing.

a lot of my favorite moments involve heavy breathing. and not just prank calls..

catfish
03-02-2012, 07:24 PM

I remember that interview,it was in response to June Jones saying Colt Brennan was a good QB not a system QB like Tebow

edit: for the record UF played Hawaii the following year and won 56-10. The comments were taken personally down in Florida
IRehB4utRrs

NightTerror218
03-02-2012, 08:09 PM
just wanted to say hi Kitty Kitty (aka catfish) :D

catfish
03-02-2012, 08:27 PM
just wanted to say hi Kitty Kitty (aka catfish) :D

I want chicken I want liver.....

NightTerror218
03-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I want chicken I want liver.....

meow mix meow mix

TT15Superman
03-04-2012, 11:39 AM
I remember that interview,it was in response to June Jones saying Colt Brennan was a good QB not a system QB like Tebow

edit: for the record UF played Hawaii the following year and won 56-10. The comments were taken personally down in Florida
Yeah, and Jones punked out before that game...going to coach at SMU. :laugh:

And what grocery store is Colt working at today??? :confused:

Per WIKIPEDIA, he's actually in the CFL with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. But one of his NFL accomplishments is leading all 2008 NFL rookies in touchdown passes, passing yards and quarterback rating through the preseason.

MOtorboat
03-04-2012, 12:38 PM
If I were a Tebow nut hugger, I'd wait at least another year to make fun of CFL quarterbacks.

Just saying.

NightTerror218
03-05-2012, 03:17 PM
If I were a Tebow nut hugger, I'd wait at least another year to make fun of CFL quarterbacks.

Just saying.

I would make fun of them but a good friend from high school is a started in the CFL. :cool:

DenBronx
03-05-2012, 03:44 PM

ziiiing!!!

:lol: