lex
10-16-2007, 06:23 PM
http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/nfl/freeagentsOL.html

anton...
10-16-2007, 07:48 PM
we should get suggs!!

:defense::defense::defense:
________
Nexium help (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

DenBronx
10-16-2007, 10:13 PM
ill take alan faneca, terell suggs and carlos dansby please!

DenBronx
10-16-2007, 10:13 PM
we need to resign stokely and sauerbrun

lex
10-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Id like us to get Faneca. Then draft McFadden and a couple of space eating run stuffing DTs.

Simple Jaded
10-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Id like us to get Faneca. Then draft McFadden and a couple of space eating run stuffing DTs.

Agreed. :salute:

Thanks for the link, Lex....Good find....

Btw people, Arizona and Dansby have been working on a contract extention since the end of free agency...Talks have stalled, but they're already working on it....

ChampWJ
10-16-2007, 11:53 PM
we need to resign stokely and sauerbrun

If they teach Sauerbrun how to kick a touchback I might be ok with that.

Simple Jaded
10-16-2007, 11:56 PM
If they teach Sauerbrun how to kick a touchback I might be ok with that.

He sure gets it into the endzone on his punts! :D

lex
10-16-2007, 11:58 PM
He sure gets it into the endzone on his punts! :D

That doesnt really bother me THAT much. If the defense cant stop the other team from moving 80 yards thats not on Sauerbrunn. Also, Id rather it go through the endzone than have guys field kicks with our dreadful kick coverage.

ChampWJ
10-17-2007, 01:10 AM
That doesnt really bother me THAT much. If the defense cant stop the other team from moving 80 yards thats not on Sauerbrunn. Also, Id rather it go through the endzone than have guys field kicks with our dreadful kick coverage.

I'd almost rather him kick it out of bounds than have the other team start at the 40 or even further every time. At least that way we could plan on teams being at the 35.

Seriously though, our field position deficit has been inexcuseable and a lot of that is due to Sauerbrun barely even being able to kick it to the goal line. I've seen plenty of kicks this year where the returner is fielding the ball at the 10 yard line with a full head of steam. That's pathetic.

ChampWJ
10-17-2007, 01:13 AM
Back on topic. The name Boss Bailey really stood out to me. That guy was an absolute force when he was playing for my Georgia Bulldogs. I've never seen a guy block so many field goals in my life. And he just happens to play a position of need for the Broncos.

Lorcust
10-17-2007, 04:19 AM
I say go for Alan Faneca, Albert Haynesworh and DeMorrio Williams if available.

Retired_Member_001
10-17-2007, 05:17 AM
I say go for Alan Faneca, Max Starks and Jake Scott.

Then our offensive line looks good.

Then we need Albert Haynesworth and Karlos Dansby.

Those are alot of top players but we HAVE to find a way to get them. Then all we need to do is draft a running back in the first round, draft a safety in the second and then draft a C in the third. Then this team starts looking respectable.

Skinny
10-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Faneca seems to be the most likely of this group to leave his current team. Rumors suggest that he plans on leaving after the season and has not discussed an extension with the Steelers.Hopefully that does'nt change by seasons end.

I'd love to see Denver make a strong push for him.

SBboundBRONCOS
10-17-2007, 09:54 AM
I'd almost rather him kick it out of bounds than have the other team start at the 40 or even further every time. At least that way we could plan on teams being at the 35.

Seriously though, our field position deficit has been inexcuseable and a lot of that is due to Sauerbrun barely even being able to kick it to the goal line. I've seen plenty of kicks this year where the returner is fielding the ball at the 10 yard line with a full head of steam. That's pathetic.

what makes that even worse is the fact that they have nothing under them, they are flat and short all the time. so by the time the returner has the ball and our players are anywhere near them they are already at the 20-25 yard line

Retired_Member_001
10-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Hopefully that does'nt change by seasons end.

I'd love to see Denver make a strong push for him.

I don't think there's a chance Faneca will stay. He feels like the Steelers have shown him no respect because he hasn't been handed a bigger contract. Unless the Steelers give him MEGA cash (which they seem reluctant to do) then I see him leaving. The Steelers will do everything to make sure Max Starks says though.

I'd love Shanahan to go after Faneca, Starks and Scott but Shanahan will probably go after someone on the Texans practice squad :rolleyes:.