PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Tebow seen at dinner with TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

UnderArmour
03-01-2012, 09:31 AM
I cannot believe nobody posted about this groundbreaking news. HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE BRONCOS SEASON??????????????????????
I think we go 19-0 for sure now.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/tim_tebow_and_taylor_swift_spotted_jI4MGqcXna2eohg A0Fw7mM

"After dinner, he walked her out," a source told the website, adding that it was unclear whether the get-together was a date. "Then he walked back in to join two other people. I think they may both have been with their agents."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/tim_tebow_and_taylor_swift_spotted_jI4MGqcXna2eohg A0Fw7mM#ixzz1nsLmlJYD

Chef Zambini
03-01-2012, 09:32 AM
maybe SWIFT caN HELP HIM SPEED-UP HIS DELIVERY!

WTE
03-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Before dinner they both said Grace.

Thnikkaman
03-01-2012, 09:43 AM
maybe SWIFT caN HELP HIM SPEED-UP HIS DELIVERY!

Maybe the first time. Then there will be a short recovery period, and his delivery will return to what's expected.

Simple Jaded
03-01-2012, 10:18 AM
The Broncos are now front page TMZ news, ya'll must be so proud.......

chazoe60
03-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Did he eat pie?

BORDERLINE
03-01-2012, 10:22 AM
sorry to be a bit crass. But i'd HIT that

Dzone
03-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Maybe he will kick that idiot Kanye Wests ass

Thnikkaman
03-01-2012, 10:53 AM
sorry to be a bit crass. But i'd HIT that

If that's crass, then I whipped my donkey out and swung it around this thread a few posts up.

BroncoNut
03-01-2012, 10:57 AM
I hope he screws the dogcrap right out of her under the table

slim
03-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Borderline, please note Nut's post above.

That is what crass looks like.

D1g1tal j1m
03-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Great, can't wait for the obligatory Taylor Swift breakup song involving Tebow. Even if they don't date and only had the dinner I'm sure she will come out with a song staying he didn't say Grace properly and used too many gosh darn its...

Simple Jaded
03-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Maybe he will kick that idiot Kanye Wests ass

West was absolutely right, how does that make him an idiot? He was just saying what everybody was thinking. If l remember right the controversy was over an incredible video of Beyonce dancing around, which will forever haunting my dreams, and the steamy load of stench that won on popularity.

Which makes Swift and Tebow are a match made in heaven.......

Simple Jaded
03-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Great, can't wait for the obligatory Taylor Swift breakup song involving Tebow. Even if they don't date and only had the dinner I'm sure she will come out with a song staying he didn't say Grace properly and used too many gosh darn its...

Poor little Timmy and his unwanted attention.......

weazel
03-01-2012, 12:36 PM
I'd tap it ... Swift is pretty too

HORSEPOWER 56
03-01-2012, 12:59 PM
West was absolutely right, how does that make him an idiot? He was just saying what everybody was thinking. If l remember right the controversy was over an incredible video of Beyonce dancing around, which will forever haunting my dreams, and the steamy load of stench that won on popularity.

Except that real people in the real world who act like jackasses in public are typically called on it. I doubt anyone would've have had a problem with the comments he made (say, in an interview later) had he not jumped up, snatched the mike from her and did it as she was accepting the award. That's ghetto shit. You're paid millions of dollars to perform what some people refer to as music, act like a professional.

What West did would compare with say, Vince Wilfork jumping up on the podium after they handed the Lombardi trophy to Eli Manning and started to interview him, grabbing the mike and start rambling about how Tom Brady is still the better QB and should've won the Superbowl...

If people didn't already realize this, the entertainment industry, especially awards, is COMPLETELY BASED ON OPINION, typically their peers' opinion. How many BS songs, artists, movies, actors win awards every year for the same tired recycled garbage? Happens all the time. How would you have felt if while Von Miller was accepting his DROY award, Carlos Rodgers pushed his way onstage and started complaining that Aldon Smith didn't win?

It's low-class BS and celebrities show know better. They have the right to express their opinion like everyone else, but there is the right time and place for everything.

DenBronx
03-01-2012, 01:03 PM
I think it's a good match. Swift doesnt seem like a fluzy and Tim deserves a good girl. Hope it works out for Tim cause he's waited a long time!!!

GEM
03-01-2012, 01:07 PM
I think it's a good match. Swift doesnt seem like a fluzy and Tim deserves a good girl. Hope it works out for Tim cause he's waited a long time!!!

Taylor has made her rounds around the guys in the business. She's been tied to quite a few of them. Doesn't make her a fluzy, but she does get around.

DenBronx
03-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Taylor has made her rounds around the guys in the business. She's been tied to quite a few of them. Doesn't make her a fluzy, but she does get around.

Its not like Tebow is going to find a virgin that attractive at this stage in his life. It's rare!

And I bet she could count on one hand...

Maybe John Mayer and Jake dumped her after they realized she wasnt going to put out? :laugh:

weazel
03-01-2012, 01:09 PM

good for her, she deserves as much wiener as she wants

broncobryce
03-01-2012, 01:10 PM
I smell jealousy

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Ravage!!!
03-01-2012, 01:11 PM

Uh..no

DenBronx
03-01-2012, 01:11 PM
good for her, she deserves as much wiener as she wants

:lol: This is heading to the lounge real quick!

Oh boy....the offseason is long.

Simple Jaded
03-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Except that real people in the real world who act like jackasses in public are typically called on it. I doubt anyone would've have had a problem with the comments he made (say, in an interview later) had he not jumped up, snatched the mike from her and did it as she was accepting the award. That's ghetto shit. You're paid millions of dollars to perform what some people refer to as music, act like a professional.

What West did would compare with say, Vince Wilfork jumping up on the podium after they handed the Lombardi trophy to Eli Manning and started to interview him, grabbing the mike and start rambling about how Tom Brady is still the better QB and should've won the Superbowl...

If people didn't already realize this, the entertainment industry, especially awards, is COMPLETELY BASED ON OPINION, typically their peers' opinion. How many BS songs, artists, movies, actors win awards every year for the same tired recycled garbage? Happens all the time. How would you have felt if while Von Miller was accepting his DROY award, Carlos Rodgers pushed his way onstage and started complaining that Aldon Smith didn't win?

It's low-class BS and celebrities show know better. They have the right to express their opinion like everyone else, but there is the right time and place for everything.

Low-class? It was the F'n MTV video awards. And the fact that Tebow was 3rd in PB voting tells you what a crock of shit these "Opinion Awards" are, stop pretending like West crashed a Pulitzer Prize function.

Btw, l wouldn't give a fat rats ass if that happened to Miller, l have absolutely zero emotionally invested in the awards of a total stranger. Swift, Beyonce, Smith and Miller, l couldn't actually care any less other than the fact that Swifts video was pre-teen garbage and Beyonce's video was 3-4 minutes of pure guilt-free boner time.......

nevcraw
03-01-2012, 02:09 PM

Nothing like getting your gospel from the likes of US weekly or People! ;-)

most of the info about celebrity trists are totally bunk

Npba900
03-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Maybe the first time. Then there will be a short recovery period, and his delivery will return to what's expected.

Its all about pulling the "Trigger"!;)

Npba900
03-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Its not like Tebow is going to find a virgin that attractive at this stage in his life. It's rare!

And I bet she could count on one hand...

Maybe John Mayer and Jake dumped her after they realized she wasnt going to put out? :laugh:

Who knows, Swift could be well traveled in her own right. You're only young once. Why be so rigid about sex anyway.:coffee:

Northman
03-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Country sucks therefore our season will go in shambles.

BroncoStud
03-01-2012, 04:23 PM
I smell jealousy

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Haha GEM raining on Tim's parade. Women are territorial creatures...

Thnikkaman
03-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Skip to 1:30

GtROYoLYROE

BORDERLINE
03-01-2012, 05:49 PM

well i'll be sure to let BroncosForums know when she get's around to my neck of the woods.

I wouldn't count on it though:tsk:

NightTerror218
03-01-2012, 06:05 PM
He was also seen with Kate Upton. He needs to just pick one of these hot chicks and go for it.

sneakers
03-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Taylor Swift looks like a greyhound.

http://i20.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/13/e5/6ab9_35.JPG

Chef Zambini
03-02-2012, 11:23 AM
can she outrun timmy?

nevcraw
03-02-2012, 07:08 PM
He was also seen with Kate Upton. He needs to just pick one of these hot chicks and go for it.

that's a no brainer..

catfish
03-02-2012, 08:30 PM
can she outrun timmy?

no, but she can out throw him :)

NightTerror218
03-02-2012, 08:34 PM
no, but she can out throw him :)

I hear she is good with her mouth :listen:

catfish
03-02-2012, 08:38 PM
I hear she is good with her mouth :listen:

Everyone knows that doesn't count towards your total;)

NightTerror218
03-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Everyone knows that doesn't count towards your total;)

your got some purrrdy lips there boy:shocked:

catfish
03-02-2012, 09:19 PM
your got some purrrdy lips there boy:shocked:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/666shaft/deliverance.jpg

Npba900
03-02-2012, 11:05 PM

I thought T2 was busy working out with QB guru's. How the hell does he have time to chase Trim or Tail around Hollywood?

Shouldn't Tim become some sort of Film Rat? Where he becomes a Monk and is not heard from again until June or the start of training camp.

Tim's girlfriend should be a football and endless film study. :confused:

CrazyHorse
03-04-2012, 12:44 AM
This can't happen. It will turn out like the Tony Romo curse.

Chef Zambini
03-04-2012, 03:00 AM
I thought T2 was busy working out with QB guru's. How the hell does he have time to chase Trim or Tail around Hollywood?

Shouldn't Tim become some sort of Film Rat? Where he becomes a Monk and is not heard from again until June or the start of training camp.

Tim's girlfriend should be a football and endless film study. :confused:BINGO ! instread he is out in hollywood, shooting commercials, hob-nobbing with celebrities and justifying his time in california because he found a QB coach there while he does PR work for his various marketing partners! same crap he pissed away last year doing !
TEBOW can lick my sweat! he better be ready to perform or find the pine his primary position on gameday !
divine intervention aside, TT cant affords to piss away another off season !
LIKE HE DID LAST YEAR !

Davii
03-04-2012, 03:30 AM

Really? Even the president said he's an *******

Davii
03-04-2012, 03:38 AM

Tim's girlfriend should be a football and endless film study. :confused:

Yes, he is not allowed to go out to dinner! Eating isn't allowed, sleeping isn't allowed, dating sure isn't allowed! He must work until he hates football and then work more!

Dear Leader demands it comrades!

Dzone
03-04-2012, 09:13 AM
check out the chicks who want T2. Must be rough to be him...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82759ce3/article/an-indepth-look-at-the-potential-loves-of-tebows-life?module=HP11_content_stream

Npba900
03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
check out the chicks who want T2. Must be rough to be him...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82759ce3/article/an-indepth-look-at-the-potential-loves-of-tebows-life?module=HP11_content_stream

All these women want to capitalize on Tebow's perhaps-unsustainable fame while it last! Hence, these women want to leach on to anything that involves millions of you-tube viewership so as to capitalize and further their own fame and popularity. The moment Tebow becomes yesterday's news those chicks will drop Tebow like he has "Ebola Virus"!!!!!!!

Depending upon how severely the learning curb and questionable talent level for Tebow to exorcise the 3 demons that will ultimately determine his future: 1) Reading Defenses, 2) Footwork, and 3) Throwing Mechanics; Tebow will definitely be under the microscope from March 2012 until the opening day of the NFL regular season in September.

Tebow needs to be lifting heaven n earth to do everything within his "wherewithal" to ensure at the start of training camp he has corrected those 3 areas to showcase he's at least a 56% to 62% while throwing the ball 25-35 times.

Now if Tebow can accomplish defeating his 3 Demons and still smoozing it up with the celebrity class/elite......then more power to him. However, if he continues to seek and socialize with the limelight-celebrity world and goes into training camp and the preseason with his 3 demons wreaking havoc on his future.....then I guess you blame it on......What or Whom????

Npba900
03-04-2012, 10:35 AM

Yes, he is not allowed to go out to dinner! Eating isn't allowed, sleeping isn't allowed, dating sure isn't allowed! He must work until he hates football and then work more!

Dear Leader demands it comrades!

What part of being a MONK.....don't you understand!!!!!:listen:

Tebow needs to make up his mind, is he going to be a spartan-Pope or Joe "I Chase Trim" Willy Namath!:D

Can't be both.:coffee: