PDA

View Full Version : Denver Rolls Over Their $27 Million in Cap Space for 2012

WARHORSE
02-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Well if nothing else it will make us dream bigger. Hopefully we make some sound, value conscience signings.

Lets get to work spending that money Bowlen.

Offer Elway a piece of the team and let him invest his money into the roster.

Brang it!

http://denver.sbnation.com/denver-broncos/2012/2/28/2831081/broncos-free-agency-2012-cap-space

G_Money
02-28-2012, 08:27 PM
This cheers me up a bit. I dunno how fond I am of their financial finagling, but at least they didn't make lawn ornaments out of hundred dollar bills with last year's cap space. Maybe we WILL pony up for some first-rate players in FA after all.

The article writer shouldn't say stuff like this though:

The Broncos are reportedly interested in adding at least two quarterbacks, including such players as Peyton Manning, Vince Young and Drew Stanton

That's like "I'm looking to date a woman, like Cindy Crawford, Courtney Love and Snooki." :tsk:

~G

dogfish
02-28-2012, 08:38 PM
This cheers me up a bit. I dunno how fond I am of their financial finagling, but at least they didn't make lawn ornaments out of hundred dollar bills with last year's cap space. Maybe we WILL pony up for some first-rate players in FA after all.

The article writer shouldn't say stuff like this though:

That's like "I'm looking to date a woman, like Cindy Crawford, Courtney Love and Snooki." :tsk:

~G

i take it drew stanton is snooki?

:lol::lol:

WARHORSE
02-28-2012, 09:17 PM
I have NO desire to see Stanton or VY on our roster.

IF we sign one of them, Im going to SERIOUSLY begin doubting EFX.

Id rather bring Brady back than see this. He knows the offense.

The signing of either of them would only say...."We dont care who the number two is...."

Id rather bring in TWO rookies from this draft than sign either of these turds.

There are QBs in this draft who can compete and can be had from round 4 on down.

But back to the money roll over..........lets hope we do our part to spend the moola.

We have to spend the minimum next year anyway, so sign players to contracts that focus on getting that done now so we dont have to spend money next year on players we might not want to.

Bowlen has some spending money. Tebow and the gang saw to that with two playoff games and the big money TV contracts.

Lets ROLL the ROLL!