PDA

View Full Version : Looking Forward To DAWKINS

WARHORSE
03-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Two things. One, I gotta talk about something else besides the crap going on now with our QB.

Two, I was noticing how Al Wilson and Dawkins kind favor one another.

Im really excited about us bringing in a leader the likes of Dawkins. Our defense hasnt been the same without Wilson, and I hope we can make some huge strides this year on the defensive side of the ball.

Thats one thing McNugget did that I like.

Magnificent Seven
03-19-2009, 08:27 PM
The New Orange Crush Era is coming soon!

D-MAN
03-19-2009, 08:28 PM
TRUE...... just wish DAWKINS was 27. lol

Magnificent Seven
03-19-2009, 08:30 PM

I hope that they would switch back to orange jersey for the whole season. Brian Dawkins held his orange jersey and they could have a hint for us. :defense:

frauschieze
03-19-2009, 09:03 PM

After the last three years I am not holding my breath. And I refuse to denigrate the 1977 defense by invoking their name after the disgraceful defensive performance last year.

bcbronc
03-19-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm hoping Dawkins will make DJ a better player as well. DJ won't be expected to do something he's not comfortable doing--be a vocal leader. a healthy, more comfortable DJ, a healthy Champ with a chip on his shoulder, Dawkins, and a coordinator with a clue. our defense is looking up. should be top 25 this season!!!

D1g1tal j1m
03-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Dawkins is the kind of vocal leader on Defense that we were missing last year. It seemed to me that nobody on D stepped up to the plate to fire up the group or hold people responsible. I think he is a great and needed addition to the group.

bcbronc
03-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Dawkins is the kind of vocal leader on Defense that we were missing last year. It seemed to me that nobody on D stepped up to the plate to fire up the group or hold people responsible. I think he is a great and needed addition to the group.

Webster tried, but he didn't really have the street cred.

Magnificent Seven
03-20-2009, 12:41 AM
After the last three years I am not holding my breath. And I refuse to denigrate the 1977 defense by invoking their name after the disgraceful defensive performance last year.

True.

WARHORSE
03-20-2009, 02:25 AM
Webster tried, but he didn't really have the street cred.

Webster tried?

I missed that. ;)

Dawkins brings some attitude with him. Take no prisoners type of attitude.

My hopes are high for the defense, cause if we can get the offense some help..........man, Im gonna be stoked.

I really like what McD did with the special teams signings so far.
I hope Fields, Powell and Thomas can play strong at the POA.

Stop the run, get turnovers.

JKcatch724
03-20-2009, 06:58 AM
I hope that they would switch back to orange jersey for the whole season. Brian Dawkins held his orange jersey and they could have a hint for us. :defense:

You never cease to amaze me... quoting yourself for the 476th time.

:lol:

Northman
03-20-2009, 09:18 AM
Two things. One, I gotta talk about something else besides the crap going on now with our QB.

Two, I was noticing how Al Wilson and Dawkins kind favor one another.

Im really excited about us bringing in a leader the likes of Dawkins. Our defense hasnt been the same without Wilson, and I hope we can make some huge strides this year on the defensive side of the ball.

Thats one thing McNugget did that I like.

Thank god. I thought you were going to twist this into another you know who thread. :lol: