PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts about cutler.

D-MAN
03-19-2009, 06:57 PM
1st off i like to get rid of McDbust. 2nd that ain't gonna happen. so we are forced to make a trade with unhappy cutler. so the jets picks dont do it for me cause it,s a late pic to land a QB. getting the lions pick is worse. gunna spend a ton of money on a unproductive QB. so i was thinking miami dolphin trade. get the 25th pick and both of their QB,s. let chad pennington show chad henne the way for one more year and then chad henne will be ready. i saw this guy play and got a very strong arm like cutler. plus pennington turned a 1-15 team to 11-5. he will be good trade bait for us once chad henne is ready. plus try to get their 2nd pick next year. thoughts

anton...
03-19-2009, 07:22 PM
awesome!

what are your thoughts about the current decline of the socioeconomic index??

D-MAN
03-19-2009, 07:33 PM
awesome!

what are your thoughts about the current decline of the socioeconomic index??

well we should trade the president for ronald reagen. reagen. already been in this situation before. lol

JKcatch724
03-19-2009, 07:52 PM
:insertingpencilintoeye:

BroncoWave
03-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Could you also give us your thoughts on the meaning of life?

UnderArmour
03-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Could you please post your NCAA tournament bracket? I want to make some big bucks.

D-MAN
03-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Could you also give us your thoughts on the meaning of life?

well i was hoping to talk football but this is turning out to be not cool. all people do is just make criticism to almost every post. this is for kids this site. very immature .we are stuck in a hole and i came up with just a idea. im from michigan and i got a strong feeling about chad henne. his arm is a rocket plus he's a leader in college. miami got a future star QB. but in all reality. i rather fire Mc and hire john gurden. rather have gurden and cutler than Mc and no QB.

BeefStew25
03-19-2009, 08:09 PM
well i was hoping to talk football but this is turning out to be not cool. all people do is just make criticism to almost every post. this is for kids this site. very immature .

BTB just got pubes.

WARHORSE
03-19-2009, 08:12 PM
well i was hoping to talk football but this is turning out to be not cool. all people do is just make criticism to almost every post. this is for kids this site. very immature .

Dont want Pennington and Chad Henne and a draft pick.

I want McKnob to bring Cutler in, and take himself and Cutler to the next level, BEGINNING by owning up to what an idiotic idea it was to bring in a QB for 14.7 mill, and trying to trade Cutler even though I know hes the better QB, but Cassell already knew my complex offensive system. It was idiotic on multiple levels, including the fact that I could spend that money on the DEFENSE.........which is the preblem............:mad:

BroncoWave
03-19-2009, 08:16 PM
well i was hoping to talk football but this is turning out to be not cool. all people do is just make criticism to almost every post. this is for kids this site. very immature .we are stuck in a hole and i came up with a just a idea. im from michigan and i got a strong feeling about chad henne. his arm is a rocket plus he's a leader in college. miami got a future star QB.

There's a million threads you could have posted your thought in. The board is already cluttered enough.

:welcome: though!

Magnificent Seven
03-19-2009, 08:16 PM
1st off i like to get rid of McDbust. 2nd that ain't gonna happen. so we are forced to make a trade with unhappy cutler. so the jets picks dont do it for me cause it,s a late pic to land a QB. getting the lions pick is worse. gunna spend a ton of money on a unproductive QB. so i was thinking miami dolphin trade. get the 25th pick and both of their QB,s. let chad pennington show chad henne the way for one more year and then chad henne will be ready. i saw this guy play and got a very strong arm like cutler. plus pennington turned a 1-15 team to 11-5. he will be good trade bait for us once chad henne is ready. plus try to get their 2nd pick next year. thoughts

I would love for Broncos to trade Cutler for Matt Ryan. However, it won't gonna happen. I would be very happy if Broncos got Matt Ryan.

On the other hand, I really want Cutler and McDaniels to resolve their problem, burn the hatchet, and befriends. Therefore, they can get along and become very solid team. I really want Cutler to stay in Denver and be happy. :defense:

WARHORSE
03-19-2009, 08:29 PM

On the other hand, I really want Cutler and McDaniels to resolve their problem, burn the hatchet, and befriends. Therefore, they can get along and become very solid team. I really want Cutler to stay in Denver and be happy. :defense:

Im on that boat ride right there.

Make up on ESPN so everyone knows to stop talkin about us or callin us for trade scenarios, and lets get to the work of winning.

D-MAN
03-19-2009, 08:41 PM
I would love for Broncos to trade Cutler for Matt Ryan. However, it won't gonna happen. I would be very happy if Broncos got Matt Ryan.

ofcorse i want that, but i dont see it happening. cutler is a spiteful man. he will not play for this guy. if you were in cutlers shoes. what would u do. well i will sell my home and demand a trade just what he did. he will not play anther down in denver

DenBronx
03-19-2009, 08:51 PM
no offense but its a pretty stupid idea.

Magnificent Seven
03-19-2009, 09:02 PM
ofcorse i want that, but i dont see it happening. cutler is a spiteful man. he will not play for this guy. if you were in cutlers shoes. what would u do. well i will sell my home and demand a trade just what he did. he will not play anther down in denver

If I were in Cutler's shoes. I would go directly to Pat Bowlen and discuss about this situation... call McDaniels to come in Bowlen's office and solve the problem. Assure him that I am that damn good on offense!

slim
03-19-2009, 09:13 PM
You really are D-Man.

bcbronc
03-19-2009, 09:17 PM
well i was hoping to talk football but this is turning out to be not cool. all people do is just make criticism to almost every post. this is for kids this site. very immature .we are stuck in a hole and i came up with just a idea. im from michigan and i got a strong feeling about chad henne. his arm is a rocket plus he's a leader in college. miami got a future star QB. but in all reality. i rather fire Mc and hire john gurden. rather have gurden and cutler than Mc and no QB.

just a little advice from one relatively new poster to another, don't start new threads that are just adding to a topic already beaten to death. other posters will appreciate that.

If I were in Cutler's shoes. I would go directly to Pat Bowlen and discuss about this situation... call McDaniels to come in Bowlen's office and solve the problem. Assure him that I am that damn good on offense!

problem with this is, so far, Cutler hasn't been willing to meet any Broncos FO without his agent. imo this whole situation would have been resolved already if Cutler would just sit down with McDaniels one on one.

skycoyote
03-19-2009, 09:19 PM
At this point I would take Jim Fassel over McDaniel. He is available, call him get him in an fire McI'm-going-nowhere. BTW, has anybody called Mike?