PDA

View Full Version : Baylor RB Ganaway Hasn’t Talked to Broncos, But He’d Like That to Change

Denver Native (Carol)
02-25-2012, 06:10 PM
INDIANAPOLIS – Baylor running back Terrance Ganaway says he’s talked “to just about everyone” in the NFL … but that doesn’t yet include the Broncos.

“I wish they would,” Ganaway said. “I like Denver, the atmosphere they have, the coaches. It’d be good to reunite with (former Baylor teammate) J.D. (Walton).”

Ganaway spoke of how he’d admired the Broncos for many years, which only deepened when he worked with former Denver coaches Mike Shanahan and Bobby Turner at the Senior Bowl last month. To make sure he spoke of the current administration, Ganaway name-dropped John Elway, too.

rest - http://www.maxdenver.com/news/2012/02/25/baylor-rb-ganaway-hasnt-talked-to-broncos-but-hed-like-that-to-change/

HammeredOut
02-25-2012, 06:12 PM
He isn't worth it. 3rd down change of pace. I don't care what about says about that one.

SmilinAssasSin27
02-25-2012, 08:08 PM
I'd love him in a late round.

Lancane
02-25-2012, 09:19 PM
He isn't worth it. 3rd down change of pace. I don't care what about says about that one.

I don't see that Hammer, seriously? He's a big back who runs like lighter then his frame and can bruise his way for tough yardage and even break it open for the big gain. He reminds me a lot of Bettis, only quicker and without the array of jukes and spins that Bettis was known for. I'd be happy to have him in a Bronco uniform.

Jsteve01
02-26-2012, 12:32 PM

Um. You do.realize he's about 240 right. Change of pace doesn't describe him at all