PDA

View Full Version : at least denver fans have something to cheer about..not the broncos but the rockies

broncos9697
10-16-2007, 09:21 AM
how about those rockies I can not belive it the way they ended the season and made it to the big dance I am so excited for them...
At least colorado,denver has something to cheer about we know its not the broncos of course but the rockies.....what a long ball team they are....I hope they play the indians..travis hefner I know him all right he went to cowley county comm college in arkcity kansas which is 9 miles away from me and have talked to him a few times at get togethers.real nice .....

lex
10-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Why would you not post this in the baseball forum?

Escobar
10-16-2007, 10:21 AM
they have like 8-9 days till cleveland/red sox clobber them...:D

Denver Native (Carol)
10-16-2007, 10:37 AM
they have like 8-9 days till cleveland/red sox clobber them...:D

Just like Arizona, especially Byrnes, was going to do?????

Escobar
10-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Just like Arizona, especially Byrnes, was going to do?????

yep they fell asleep :tsk:

(but really i would say the same thing about the d-backs should they have one, maybe not clobber lol, but lose) a.l too strong.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-16-2007, 10:42 AM
yep they fell asleep :tsk:

(but really i would say the same thing about the d-backs should they have one, maybe not clobber lol, but lose) a.l too strong.

I think the Rockies have just as good a shot to win as either Boston or Cleveland. Everything is clicking for the Rockies right now.:elefant:

Escobar
10-16-2007, 10:46 AM
I think the Rockies have just as good a shot to win as either Boston or Cleveland. Everything is clicking for the Rockies right now.:elefant:

we'll see if these long break affects em.

Medford Bronco
10-17-2007, 10:48 AM

They have a good chance, but are will be going
up against a much deeper team in Cleveland (I assume)

They are something like 35-11 since the break so maybe
not 21 of 22 but still hot nonetheless.

Uncle Buck
10-17-2007, 11:09 AM
They have a good chance, but are will be going
up against a much deeper team in Cleveland (I assume)

They are something like 35-11 since the break so maybe
not 21 of 22 but still hot nonetheless.

You're right, Med. Cleveland will be (assuming we play them) tough. They are scary on both sides of the ball (if you will pardon the football term). Their hitting is top notch and the pitching is formidable. :scared:

As you know, I wanted to play the Sox for sentimental reasons. But, the way Cleveland has been playing, they give me ANOTHER reason to prefer the Sox!

Sorry about your Sox, Med. Hopefully, than can pull off a miracle! :D