PDA

View Full Version : You know this board is depressing to look at.

LoyalSoldier
03-19-2009, 01:54 AM
Not saying because of the people, but just because nearly every time I log on I am expecting bad news or expecting to hear we finally traded Cutler.

Man I wish it was like a few years ago when all we had to worry about was how many Jake Plummer threads there would be.

Shazam!
03-19-2009, 02:00 AM
This Thread doesn't help lol

LoyalSoldier
03-19-2009, 02:02 AM
This Thread doesn't help lol

Damn it let me have my Emo moment. I'm only allowed one a year.

anton...
03-19-2009, 02:04 AM
you know, my lawn needs some tlc...

perhaps you could emo your way over here and be productive in the community...

Northman
03-19-2009, 09:08 AM
Loyal has a point, the board has become pretty emo with all the whining and crying. Everyday we have a new thread as too why Jay shouldnt be traded even though management said he isnt going to be traded. But it just doesnt stop people from the "Leave Britney Cutler Alone" threads.

claymore
03-19-2009, 09:16 AM
Loyal has a point, the board has become pretty emo with all the whining and crying. Everyday we have a new thread as too why Jay shouldnt be traded even though management said he isnt going to be traded. But it just doesnt stop people from the "Leave Britney Cutler Alone" threads.

Who's the bitch the dude that says "**** that trade me", or the one that stabbed him in the back and is upset Cutler wont return his calls?

Fans are loyal. These threads will go forever unless McDaniels is fired, or Cutler comes back and the 2 make up.

If Cutler is traded, these will never go away.

tomjonesrocks
03-19-2009, 09:57 AM
even though management said he isnt going to be traded.

Dammit, why are people still saying this? This was essentially recanted immediately after it was uttered.

McDaniels on 3/3: "Let me be as clear as I can about this,” McDaniels said when reached at his office Tuesday afternoon. “We are not trading Jay Cutler — period."

Bowlen on 3/15: "I’m very disappointed,” Bowlen said. “I’m disappointed in the whole picture, not just disappointed that we might lose our star quarterback."

McDaniels already backed off this as well saying something to the effect of "a trade is something we may have to take a look at in the future" but am not going to take time to find the quote.

So can we drop this "Management said Cutler wouldn't be traded" shit? Old news.

turftoad
03-19-2009, 10:02 AM
This whole off season has a very, very depressing look to it.

silkamilkamonico
03-19-2009, 10:04 AM
Dammit, why are people still saying this? This was essentially recanted immediately after it was uttered.

McDaniels on 3/3: "Let me be as clear as I can about this,” McDaniels said when reached at his office Tuesday afternoon. “We are not trading Jay Cutler — period."

Bowlen on 3/15: "I’m very disappointed,” Bowlen said. “I’m disappointed in the whole picture, not just disappointed that we might lose our star quarterback."

Can we drop this "won't be traded" shit?

Looking more and more like Cutler will push to get exactly what he wants, which is a one way ticket out of Denver.

frauschieze
03-19-2009, 10:05 AM
In re: thread title

That's because it's so BLUE.

Ba dum bum CHING.

*runs away before being pelted with tomatoes*

TXBRONC
03-19-2009, 10:10 AM
In re: thread title

That's because it's so BLUE.

Ba dum bum CHING.

*runs away before being pelted with tomatoes*

My dad taught me never to pelt a beautiful woman with tomatoes. ;)

NightTrainLayne
03-19-2009, 10:16 AM
My dad taught me never to pelt a beautiful woman with tomatoes. ;)

What do you pelt beautiful women with then?

NameUsedBefore
03-19-2009, 10:43 AM

Money.

Northman
03-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Who's the bitch the dude that says "**** that trade me", or the one that stabbed him in the back and is upset Cutler wont return his calls?

Fans are loyal. These threads will go forever unless McDaniels is fired, or Cutler comes back and the 2 make up.

Yes, the dude who says trade me is the bitch. Wahhhhhh, they wanted to trade me, i guess im not good enough. Wahhhhhhh.

underrated29
03-19-2009, 11:16 AM

I was thinking more like whipped cream. But hey thats just me.

Northman
03-19-2009, 11:16 AM
Looking more and more like Cutler will push to get exactly what he wants, which is a one way ticket out of Denver.

Guess Tom never took that into consideration. Management hasnt wavered on their statement like he would tend to believe. The only reason its still plausible is because of Jay's Agent asking for a trade. If a Qb doesnt want to be here than what else is management supposed to do? They want him to play here but everything from Jay's camp states otherwise.

TXBRONC
03-19-2009, 11:47 AM

Roses but you really don't pelt her with them you give them to her. :D

weazel
03-19-2009, 11:51 AM
this board is depressing to look at, lets change the colors to pink and yellow

frauschieze
03-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Roses but really don't pelt her with them you give them to her. :D

:date:?

LoyalSoldier
03-19-2009, 12:54 PM
you know, my lawn needs some tlc...

perhaps you could emo your way over here and be productive in the community...

If you want to do Quantum Chemistry for me I'll be glad to do your lawn. While you are at it you can do differential equations. ;)

OMorange&blue
03-19-2009, 12:56 PM

Yes they will. Here's how:
year 1) Broncos go 8-8 next year lead by superb o-line play and a markedly improved D.

year 2) 11-5 The O rounds into form with continued Oline dominance (thanks Goodman's! Sorry about that whole knife in the back thing.) and a QB that settles in. Royal is quietly brilliant and whoever we replaced BM with is doing fine. The running game reminds us of the Patriots. The D shows signs of being very good, but the middle is still erratic as the NT and Ilbs are still learning. 1 playoff win.

year 3) 13-3. I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!! Crushing dominance and the broncos secure a first round bye that they parlay into a SB win.

Outside of that, yeah Mcdoogie is pretty screwed.

So is Pat, btw. So much for best owner in football.