PDA

View Full Version : U Guise are sooooo jelly!

sneakers
02-24-2012, 05:57 AM
I am going to see The Promise Ring tonight in Milwaukee.

One of 3 reunion shows they will be doing.

Long live emo!

BroncoNut
02-24-2012, 06:51 AM
kinda hard to be jealous when I dont' know what in the heck you are talking about. Sounds like some kind of a music show that you young kids partake in these days. No thanks.

sneakers
02-24-2012, 04:52 PM
kinda hard to be jealous when I dont' know what in the heck you are talking about. Sounds like some kind of a music show that you young kids partake in these days. No thanks.

Nope, this is 90's shit.

BigDaddyBronco
02-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Maybe it will turn out to be a mass suicide. Be careful sneaks.

slim
02-24-2012, 05:18 PM
I would go and just stand outside the gate and heckle all the little emo fags.

That would be kind of fun.

chazoe60
02-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Someone should set up a stand outside the show selling black makeup and pants with chains on them, you'd make a fortune.

Ravage!!!
02-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Someone should set up a stand outside the show selling black makeup and pants with chains on them, you'd make a fortune.

Nah, they already own all that stuff. Neeed to sell t-shirts. SOmething like "I was there, but didn't really like it."

slim
02-24-2012, 05:39 PM
I would sell razor blades and baid-aids and maybe solo cups full of anitfreeze.

sneakers
02-25-2012, 04:21 AM
So jelly indeed! Everyone there was like 30 years old...it was kinda weird.

Here I recorded video so you guys would be even more jelly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oX9jCZodSSc#t=64s

Timmy!
02-25-2012, 11:12 PM
So jelly indeed! Everyone there was like 30 years old...it was kinda weird.

Here I recorded video so you guys would be even more jelly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oX9jCZodSSc#t=64s

That sounds like a cat being raped by a lawn mower.

MOtorboat
02-25-2012, 11:25 PM

Quit making fun of Sneakers and his chosen music fat ass.

Timmy!
02-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Quit making fun of Sneakers and his chosen music fat ass.

Seriously, listen to it.....and quit stalling on words you slow illiterate midget.

aberdien
02-26-2012, 06:33 PM
What music do you listen to Timmeh?

sneakers
02-26-2012, 07:38 PM
What music do you listen to Timmeh?

LOL 10 years ago we were listening to The Promise Ring, and Timmy was listening to Limp Bizkit

sneakers
02-26-2012, 07:38 PM

I was up front next to one of the speakers....here is a better version:

q9xQXM9-YQQ

gnomeflinger
02-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Sounds like you had a good time, Sneaks.

Timmy!
02-26-2012, 10:32 PM
LOL 10 years ago we were listening to The Promise Ring, and Timmy was listening to Limp Bizkit

No frigging way. My musical tastes haven't changed a lot other than liking newer rock bands rhat have come along. My music collection is mostly 90's stuff, rock, classic rock. STP, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, A7X, Breaking Benjamin, Shine down, Seether, Zeppelin, Floyd, Boston, etc

sneakers
02-27-2012, 05:21 AM
No frigging way. My musical tastes haven't changed a lot other than liking newer rock bands rhat have come along. My music collection is mostly 90's stuff, rock, classic rock. STP, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, A7X, Breaking Benjamin, Shine down, Seether, Zeppelin, Floyd, Boston, etc

I expected such an answer.....no one will admit they liked Limp Bizkit. :D

edit: Yeah pretty much all that Nu-metal garbage I am pretty sure everyone in the United States wishes never existed.

sneakers
02-27-2012, 05:22 AM
Sounds like you had a good time, Sneaks.

Yes, yes I did. And thank you for asking. This is why everyone in this thread is so jelly.

Timmy!
02-27-2012, 07:07 AM
I expected such an answer.....no one will admit they liked Limp Bizkit. :D

edit: Yeah pretty much all that Nu-metal garbage I am pretty sure everyone in the United States wishes never existed.

Not sure how u got nu-metal out of my response but OK. Anything is better than lets all open a vein because we suck music.

Thnikkaman
02-27-2012, 10:42 AM
The only way I would be "jelly" is if you were the one that shot this video:

HSa6JbgZ858

aberdien
02-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Not sure how u got nu-metal out of my response but OK. Anything is better than lets all open a vein because we suck music.

Well, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, and Seether are all generic post-grunge music which is only listenable relative to the music of their genre-bros Nickelback. There is nothing wrong with STP, Foo Fighters, or Smashing Pumpkins. But they're nothing more than your popular modern rock bands who really offer nothing new. Good to listen to every once in a while, and their most popular songs are fun and everybody knows them. There's nothing bad about them, but there's nothing entirely good either. Listenable, but lacking depth. Smashing Pumpkins I can see some depth in and appreciate them as more than just your average radio rock music. Led Zeppelin, Boston, and Pink Floyd are good, but like the other bands that you listend they're just your typical examples of 70s hard rock, lacking depth. PF much less so, but that depends on whether you like pre- or post- Dark Side of the Moon. A7X is gay metal shit.

http://www.gnarcolate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Juggalo.jpg

Simple Jaded
02-27-2012, 05:44 PM
I liked Limp Bizkit, ok?.......Kinda. That's right, l said it. All In The Family that Durst did with Korn wasn't bad.

Wtf is jelly, by the way?.......

frauschieze
02-27-2012, 06:57 PM
I liked Limp Bizkit, ok?.......Kinda. That's right, l said it. All In The Family that Durst did with Korn wasn't bad.

Wtf is jelly, by the way?.......

All In The Family is still making my playlists. Guilty pleasure.

Timmy!
02-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Well, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, and Seether are all generic post-grunge music which is only listenable relative to the music of their genre-bros Nickelback. There is nothing wrong with STP, Foo Fighters, or Smashing Pumpkins. But they're nothing more than your popular modern rock bands who really offer nothing new. Good to listen to every once in a while, and their most popular songs are fun and everybody knows them. There's nothing bad about them, but there's nothing entirely good either. Listenable, but lacking depth. Smashing Pumpkins I can see some depth in and appreciate them as more than just your average radio rock music. Led Zeppelin, Boston, and Pink Floyd are good, but like the other bands that you listend they're just your typical examples of 70s hard rock, lacking depth. PF much less so, but that depends on whether you like pre- or post- Dark Side of the Moon. A7X is gay metal shit.

http://www.gnarcolate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Juggalo.jpg

Your entire argument is flawed.....u say a7x is "gay metal shit" then post a pic of some tool in a frigging icp shirt? ******* really? :pound:

aberdien
02-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Your entire argument is flawed.....
How so?

u say a7x is "gay metal shit" then post a pic of some tool in a frigging icp shirt? ******* really? :pound:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2504dh3.png

Timmy!
02-27-2012, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=aberdien;1559925]How so?

Your saying icp and a7x are both the same kind of music. That's just completely retarded and franky ignorant.....and emo still sucks more balls than a skin head in a prison shower. :D

aberdien
02-27-2012, 08:47 PM
How so?

Your saying icp and a7x are both the same kind of music. That's just completely retarded and franky ignorant.....and emo still sucks more balls than a skin head in a prison shower. :D

Naw i'm not I was just using a random picture of a fatass who would probably be whining about stupid things. :slug:

My point still stands though. A7X is the emo of metal.

sneakers
02-28-2012, 12:57 AM

If you think this is what emo is, well then you are about as wrong as Columbus was in thinking reached Asia.

There is no emo style, one cannot act emo, it is a music genre, not a fashion style for 14 year old fags.

My Chemical Romance is not emo. Sorry. They are some bastardization that the music companies could label and sell to those 14 year old kids.

Emo (or the emo I knew) existed from 1994-2002-ish.

And the music has nothing to do with death or killing yourself or any of that shit. I have never heard an emo song which even suggested hurting one's self.

But it is not worth typing up any more since this will just go upon deaf ears. So anyway, Enjoy!

Timmy!
02-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Sneakers is about to go all emo on this thread......

sneakers
02-28-2012, 01:18 AM
Sneakers is about to go all emo on this thread......

No. I went all emo in this thread: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59507

sneakers
02-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Jelly is slang for Jealous. FYI

aberdien
02-28-2012, 01:27 AM
IbbdjzWbgGM

not MCR

aberdien
02-28-2012, 01:38 AM
r8yWmmH_4xM

not MCR

Thnikkaman
02-28-2012, 09:02 AM
r8yWmmH_4xM

not MCR

This song would be great as an instrumental.