PDA

View Full Version : Bus Cook the Genius

rationalfan
03-18-2009, 11:34 PM
the most telling reason why i think cutler will never play another down for the broncos: bus cook hasn't just rewritten history and sold the script to the media, he's done it to broncos fans. how else can anyone explain this entire community seemingly siding with everything cutler does (even when cutler has done absolutely NOTHING in support of the fans), universally calling mcdaniels a loser (despite the fact that he's been affiliated with more winning than cutler could dream about) and convincing broncos nation that the owner who's guided his team to five super bowls is a complete moron?

Cook should do spin control for AIG because he's got broncos fans turning on the team it supports. amazing.

j3phr3y
03-18-2009, 11:43 PM
the most telling reason why i think cutler will never play another down for the broncos: bus cook hasn't just rewritten history and sold the script to the media, he's done it to broncos fans. how else can anyone explain this entire community seemingly siding with everything cutler does (even when cutler has done absolutely NOTHING in support of the fans), universally calling mcdaniels a loser (despite the fact that he's been affiliated with more winning than cutler could dream about) and convincing broncos nation that the owner who's guided his team to five super bowls is a complete moron?

Cook should do spin control for AIG because he's got broncos fans turning on the team it supports. amazing.

Because he is a Bronco. Until he signs with with a new team, I'll support him all the way. Same goes for the Coach. It's like watching your parents fight, you just want it to stop.

Shazam!
03-18-2009, 11:53 PM
I haven't given Cutler a pass on anything. The only time he had my unwavering support was for him being the starter. He's had his hand in making this nonsense worse. I want it fixed and I want our team to focus on the tough road ahead in 2009, with Jay Cutler or without him. This thing has reached critical mass and must be dealt with. McDaniels too. While everyone is calling him Mc**** I am not ready to condemn him. Sure he messed up, but I will wait to see how he performs in-season and how the team responds on the field.

Kapaibro
03-19-2009, 12:00 AM
bus cook is a terrorist who holds NFL teams hostage for his financial gain

Lonestar
03-19-2009, 12:05 AM
bus cook is a terrorist who holds NFL teams hostage for his financial gain

edited for accuracy

Lonestar
03-19-2009, 12:10 AM
when Brett retired his cash flow did also diminish big time..

this clown screwed over Mc Nair and God knows what he did with Brett's head over the years.. and now has filled jay head with so much crap I do not think jay knows the true from fantasy land...

right now he has 3-4 client Scheffler, jay and moss and one other....

if he does not score big on jays contract he has zero chance of getting anyone from this years draft class.

Why does everyone including jay NOT see this?

I have been saying since this started follow the money..

honz
03-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Does anyone know who all of Cook's clients are? Is he really hurting for clients, or is JR just spouting hyperbole? (no offense, JR ;))

j3phr3y
03-19-2009, 01:01 AM
Does anyone know who all of Cook's clients are? Is he really hurting for clients, or is JR just spouting hyperbole? (no offense, JR ;))

Jeremy Bridges - Carolina Panthers
Jake Allen - Green Bay Packers
Earl Bennett - Chicago Bears
Nathan Bennett - Baltimore Ravens
Simeon Castille - Cincinnati Bengals
Jonathan Goff - New York Giants
Ali Highsmith - Arizona Cardinals
Edwin Harrison - Kansas City Chiefs
Eldra Buckley - San Diego Chargers
Antoine Cash - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Kevis Coley - Houston Texans
Quinton Culberson - St. Louis Rams
Jay Cutler - Denver Broncos
Jake Allen - Green Bay Packers
Brett Favre - New York Jets
Parys Haralson - San Francisco 49ers
Jason Hatcher - Dallas Cowboys
Antonio Johnson - Tennessee Titans
Calvin Johnson - Detroit Lions
Marcedes Lewis - Jacksonville Jaguars
Ken Lucas - Carolina Panthers
Steve McNair - Baltimore Ravens "Retired"
Martrez Milner - New York Giants
Marvin Mitchell - New Orleans Saints
Randy Moss - New England Patriots
Jerious Norwood - Atlanta Falcons
Tony Scheffler - Denver Broncos
Fred Smoot - Minnesota Vikings
David Stewart - Tennessee Titans
Adalius Thomas - New England Patriots
Michael Turner - Atlanta Falcons
John Wade - Oakland Raiders
Chris White - Houston Texans

http://www.buscook.com/content/view/16/9/

Shazam!
03-19-2009, 01:02 AM
Right now Cutler is the biggest name he has and the only QB.

Lonestar
03-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Thanks for that update I was using info I saw in a "report". Sorry it was not totally accurate.
I do believe however that jay beiong the only qb on the list does indeed add to the drama and if you look at the history of brett and mc nair it shows a consistent drama queen/problem kid pattern.