PDA

View Full Version : John Fox "very comfortable" with Tim Tebow as Broncos prepare for draft

Denver Native (Carol)
02-23-2012, 01:50 PM
INDIANAPOLIS — The Broncos' pre-draft preparations are underway at the scouting combine in Indianapolis, which will include a look at plenty of quarterbacks as the Broncos prepare to add at least two more this offseason.

Coach John Fox told reporters today that the team is "very comfortable" with starter Tim Tebow, and praised Tebow for helping the Broncos make their worst-to-first turnaround in the AFC West last season. Tebow has been working with a quarterbacks coach in Los Angeles and in Denver with trainer Loren Landow this month.

"He's a young player, No. 1, at a position that takes some time. If you look through history, there are a lot of great quarterbacks that took some time and we're in the middle of that process," Fox said. "I know the type of young man he is. He is going to do everything in his power to get better every day and we'll see where that brings us."

rest - plus Coach Fox addressing Quinn's comments - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20028258

rjent
02-23-2012, 02:04 PM
Fox said. "I know the type of young man he is. He is going to do everything in his power to get better every day and we'll see where that brings us."

That still doesn't sound as absolute as many would want ... :lol:

NightTerror218
02-23-2012, 02:09 PM

I think it means he will get 2012 to show what he has.

LTC Pain
02-23-2012, 02:40 PM

And TT is not a absolute or final as the fans want either. Good, accurate comments by Coach Fox. Oh, :lol:

Mike
02-23-2012, 02:52 PM

It shouldn't be absolute. Tebow still has a lot to prove.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-23-2012, 08:09 PM
I like long walks on warm summer nights. :D