PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what Shanahan is thinking now?

Medford Bronco
03-18-2009, 05:15 PM
I have to admit I was okay when Shanny got fired because
he did a woeful job at drafting for the most part
and was not willing to get rid of Slowbrain in the process.

My original pick was Spagnoulo but I was okay with McD as I though
Bowlen had a pulse of his team.

Shanahan must be :rofl: :lol: :pound: seeing all of this drama unfold.

I feel that both sides here screwed up big time.
I think Cutler has overblown this whole thing but McD should have smooted things over when they went astray with the failed trade.

Shanny is collecting $21 million and is still a great offensive mind and will be a great head coach again in the right situation. IMO

His time ran out but the team is spiraling out of control right now and it is so sad to see. I have never been this disgrunted as a Bronco fan EVER. I for the most part am trying not to read too much more on this disaster as it is complete joke.

The Raiders look like a model franshise right now compared to our team.
The only thing that might be worse is if we went back to our vertical socks uniforms for a throwback game.

NameUsedBefore
03-18-2009, 05:17 PM
He's gonna see where Cutler goes, coach that team, and embarrass us.

^ Worst case scenario.

Broncospsycho77
03-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Nah, laughing's too bravado.

Just a smirk. A knowing smirk.

TXBRONC
03-18-2009, 05:28 PM
I have to admit I was okay when Shanny got fired because
he did a woeful job at drafting for the most part
and was not willing to get rid of Slowbrain in the process.

My original pick was Spagnoulo but I was okay with McD as I though
Bowlen had a pulse of his team.

Shanahan must be :rofl: :lol: :pound: seeing all of this drama unfold.

I feel that both sides here screwed up big time.
I think Cutler has overblown this whole thing but McD should have smooted things over when they went astray with the failed trade.

Shanny is collecting $21 million and is still a great offensive mind and will be a great head coach again in the right situation. IMO

His time ran out but the team is spiraling out of control right now and it is so sad to see. I have never been this disgrunted as a Bronco fan EVER. I for the most part am trying not to read too much more on this disaster as it is complete joke.

The Raiders look like a model franshise right now compared to our team.
The only thing that might be worse is if we went back to our vertical socks uniforms for a throwback game.

We differ on our opinion about Cutler but I do agree with you that there is enough blame to spread around evenly to everyone involved.

Anyway, I said in another thread similar to this one that I would not be surprised if Shanahan feels vindicated.

frauschieze
03-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Someone needs to take away Shanahan's Broncos voodoo doll.

NameUsedBefore
03-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Someone needs to take away Shanahan's Broncos voodoo doll.

Get his glass eye while you're at it.

WARHORSE
03-18-2009, 05:45 PM
I hope Bowlen calls Shanahan and asks for some input.........possibly a tug on Cutlers coat coming from 'papa'.

:D

dogfish
03-18-2009, 07:35 PM
he's not the only one laughing. . . scott pioli, bill belicheat, al davis, todd haley, a.j. smith, norv turner, and pretty much all of the rosters, front offices, coaching staffs and fanbases of the chiefs, chargers and faders are also on the list. . . . :mad:

:frusty:

Northman
03-18-2009, 08:34 PM
As much as they probably dont like each other i bet Shanny and Jake are chuckling with each other over everything that has unfolded here so far.

Shazam!
03-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Shanahan is thinking "Wow, see if they would've kept me, this drama would've never happened. They could've had another uninspired, leaderless, disappointing season where the defense was an embarassing bottom feeder."

jrelway
03-18-2009, 09:07 PM
"jay, play another year on the broncos and when i come back to coach, i will do whatever i can to bring you, and brandon, and tony onto whatever team im coaching."

Kapaibro
03-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Mwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
03-18-2009, 09:46 PM
He's laughing his ass off calling Pat and saying "miss me yet?"

KCL
03-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Get his glass eye while you're at it.

KCL
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
he's not the only one laughing. . . scott pioli, bill belicheat, al davis, todd haley, a.j. smith, norv turner, and pretty much all of the rosters, front offices, coaching staffs and fanbases of the chiefs, chargers and faders are also on the list. . . . :mad:

:frusty:

You may be on to something there dog....:laugh:

dogfish
03-18-2009, 10:19 PM
You may be on to something there dog....:laugh:

don't laugh TOO hard there, 2-14. . . . :eviltongue:

:doh:

KCL
03-18-2009, 10:22 PM
don't laugh TOO hard there, 2-14. . . . :eviltongue: